Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2019, 22:24:36

Originally posted by breeze:
Taylor is now stumbling on answers. What a joke this is.
If stuttering is a credibility issue for you than why is kavanaugh a gop endorsed supreme court justice? He was brutal on that tip. By that logic, he's definitely a rapist and Blasey Ford is definitely credible which uhm....i cant say that for sure lol. Taylor has stuttered and made long pauses his whole career. That and he's old. It makes him no less credible and the information he provided is widely accepted as factual by everyone on both sides. If he was thought as non-credible, the GOP would have been attacking his credibility and not the bidens. Everyone believes this man's word. It's just a matter of how you feel about it. But if you're implying he's not being truthful, you're in a pool with basically no one else in politics.

Like i said. The goalposts ARE MOVING. And the question is simply where we draw the line. AND the line cant be drawn in different places for each party. Campaigns must ALL be investigated and ALL this fluff has to stop, or we just decide we are ok with it and let foreign nations influence our elections. That's the real underlying thing here.

If the dems win its a loss for america. If the gop wins its a loss for america. If everyone loses its a huge W for the citizens. Most likely and worst case scenario is that nothing ever comes of any of it for the bidens or trump. And that's just going to open the door for a wonky ass election.

On the other hand, we should expect social media platforms to provide political messaging on behalf of both campaigns at a minimum in this election. There will absolutely be outside influence. And where do we draw the line for what is an appropriate amount of outside influence? One would think at solicitations but even so far as the ukraine running biden friendly ads because his policy is more in line with theirs than is trump and his son sits on a board of directors there. Sure that's not solicitation, but a pretty profound conflict of interest.

It's ehm. Interesting. I'd guess I'm more curious where my peers in the GOP leaning or trump leaning realm do actually draw the line? At what point do you see something like this as inappropriate. For me, this definitely crosses the line, but so does just about every other presidential candidate in my life. Does this cross a line but you don't care because everyone crosses the line? Or does this just not rise to the level of your personal points of no return?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 13th 2019, 23:03:41
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit