Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 1:21:56

Trump WINS, Trump keeps WINNING, Trump has WON!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 1:43:06

?

I feel like Trump's worst quality is that reciting fox news memes is the new trolling. I spent all day being creative and such and this post will probably get a dozen more posts for no reason.

Make Trolling Great Again

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 1:56:44

Honestly, the world has basically gone to fluff. Trump is a moron and if American's genuinely think he can help they deserve to continue to be screwed over.

I'm an Aussie and we voted in ScoMo and his band of idiots again and I just feel that we also deserve whats coming to us. lucky for me My wife an I both work in industries that are not going to be affected at this point in time.. Maybe in 10 years if this keeps up.. but not atm.

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2019, 16:29:03

Simmer down.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 17:04:45

I feel like China today is what Nazi Germany was in the mid 30s. I am willingly and selfishly supporting them by buying their goods and satisfying their women. If history judges me correctly I will, along with pretty much each and everyone of you, be remembered as one of the people who helped china commit their atrocities. Trump and co means theres no one on the other side I feel is a better choice. So I will not care when China runs you over, be it slowly or in one quick sweep, whether its soon or in many years.

A comforting thought is that I know that no matter how bad and how strong the adversarial forces become(be they russia, north Korea, Iran, USA or China) there is nothing and I do mean nothing that can even hope to dent the Europoean bureaucracy. Our cheifs of state can be as corrupt as they want and be pressured by foreign presidents and they are powerless to even give in to their demands.
It may have been the judicial disaster that was the ASAP Rocky case that made me realize that but the only cost for it has been a few dozen yearly salaries in tax payer money and three afro-Americans spending the best and most luxurious three weeks in incarceration an afro-American has ever spent in incarceration. :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 6th 2019, 17:07:36

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 17:43:53

And yeah Trump IS most certainly winning, he will keep winning and he is winning for himself at the cost of your country. So congratulations about that.

All of your NATO allies are reluctant to support or even believe your current administration. You keep being outmaneuvered by North Korea, and you are majorly screwing up with regards to Iran at the proportion that you have in 2 short years managed to turn the entire world except perhaps Small Britain and Saudi Arabia against you and onto Iran's side in the conflict. Meanwhile Russia is invited to keep meddling in your election's at a scale that any sovereign nation should consider a straight up act of war.

daspheebsie Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 17:55:53

Mmkay. Goes back to that vocal minority thing again. I have family that voted along party lines (republican) and regret their decision.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Hessman123

Aug 6th 2019, 18:26:19

Google, and Facebook interfere a lot more in US elections than Russia could ever dream of Gerdler.. and they are a bunch of left wing lunatics

If it wasn't for Google's election meddling Trump would have won by double

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 18:28:12

Google and Facebook are just useful idiots.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 19:34:05

facebook and google know what you did past 10 summers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2019, 19:34:47

Gerdler has to be trolling

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 20:13:55

I see TDS.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Stryke Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 20:16:27

I'm still trying to figure out how Russia "interfered" in the election. They can't hack 320 million people, they can't influence the Electorate College, they can't influence the election in any way. I think it was that one campaign debate where Hillary was literally foaming at the mouth about Russia, and when the topic was border security, the derailed it to talk about how she "would be the one to push the button". When I saw that, I had chills down my spine... because it reminded me of The Dead Zone.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 20:39:09

Originally posted by Stryke:
I'm still trying to figure out how Russia "interfered" in the election. They can't hack 320 million people, they can't influence the Electorate College, they can't influence the election in any way. I think it was that one campaign debate where Hillary was literally foaming at the mouth about Russia, and when the topic was border security, the derailed it to talk about how she "would be the one to push the button". When I saw that, I had chills down my spine... because it reminded me of The Dead Zone.

Oh sheeeit. Laying down that opinion that everyone is wrong. No way...wait....

All of it is fake? *mind blown*

Rofl

Savage Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 20:42:08

https://samharris.org/...asts/145-information-war/

Sam Harris podcast with Renee DiResta. Will show you how. You can judge for yourself how much or little it mattered.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 20:45:58

You can't say russia didnt help the right and then turn around and say google didnt help the left. Thats just crazy talk lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 20:47:28

Dead wrong, if electoral college was solid and unable to be influenced, Bernie would have won over Hillary.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rick Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 20:48:57

Go Canada Go

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 20:51:35

In terms of extrajudicial killings, ethnic cleansing etc Nazi Germany in the mid-1930s are innocent kittens to the Chinese government of today, and what they are doing in Tibet or with regards to the Falon gong followers and dozens of other minorities is common knowledge today while What the Nazis were doing in many regards were not yet known mid-1930s. So it is perhaps too kind a comparison.

China might run into some temporary issues, speedbumps if you will, but they are surely outgrowing you in GDP, and while it may take a little longer barring a doctrine change they will also pass you militarily soonish. While China cultivates their allies and defending their trade positions you are letting your allies down, except for Saudi Arabia.
Turkey is gonna attack your allies in Syria, EU are not mobilizing to help you in the Hormuz Straight as we did in the Gulf of Aden or Afghanistan and DT has been wavering on which side to take in the proxy war between UN/EU/US vs Russia in Libya.
Examples of this are everywhere. We are still talking to each others as allies, but you are driving us away and will be alone soon and everyone angry with you. You are also consistently taking the side of human rights abusers (Saudi, Duterte, Putin, Orban, Jong-un, Bolsonaro).
The good will that was built up has been razed very quickly by going back on international treaties so consistently and starting trade wars with your allies and trying to divide the Schengen area countries deliberatly (who include the vast majority of NATO).

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 6th 2019, 20:56:03

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 20:54:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Dead wrong, if electoral college was solid and unable to be influenced, Bernie would have won over Hillary.

Wait... I'm thinking delegates or whatever fascist entity they are...same fluff.....we don't choose our candidates...If the establishment had their way, we would be a one party rule, like California.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Aug 6th 2019, 20:56:45
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 21:00:42

Superdelegates Koh that's why you're Burnie didn't get the nomination. The DNC makes it so they can chose who they want. Cuz they're crooked like that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 21:01:57

Originally posted by Buch:
Superdelegates Koh that's why you're Burnie didn't get the nomination. The DNC makes it so they can chose who they want. Cuz they're crooked like that.

Yeah those fascists, thank you :-)
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 21:05:51

Yeah everything the Democratic party does is crooked. They even screw their own people over.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 21:10:30

Yeah everything the Democratic party does is crooked. They even screw their own people over.

RNC isn't too far behind, they attempted to shove Jeb Bush down our throats, both parties are driven by corporate money, the puppet masters.
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 21:15:11

But rnc delegates have to vote for the nominie who their state voted for.... DNC superdelegates can vote for who they want no matter what. So the rnc can try and shove someone in but it comes down to votes

farmer Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 21:15:11

Gerdler listens to too much fake news. China has been humping us for years we are just trying to level the playing field

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 21:20:54

But rnc delegates have to vote for the nominie who their state voted for.... DNC superdelegates can vote for who they want no matter what. So the rnc can try and shove someone in but it comes down to votes

Correct, thats how Hillary ripped off the primary from uncle Bernie, and everyone except FOX (the most hated news outlet by gullible leftists) ignored a modern day fascist stunt.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 21:42:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Correct, thats how Hillary ripped off the primary from uncle Bernie, and everyone except FOX (the most hated news outlet by gullible leftists) ignored a modern day fascist stunt.

You are both American and still believe this?

Hillary had 2205 pledged delegates and Bernie had 1846 pledged. She also won the popular vote in the democratic primaries by 16.8m to 13.2m. The unpledged delegates would have had a similar distribution to the pledged ones if they were also pledged so Hillary would have still won the nomination. The system does seem odd tho with the party being able to settle a close race and indeed Hillary could have won it if the voting numbers were opposite and the unpledged delegates still went to Hillary.

It is very important to note that this is not what happened and thinking that for so long is pretty damned scary. Was it a bunch of russian bot accounts that spread that piece of fake news so you still believe it 3 years later? I mean I guess that only works on the exceptionally daft but they might be enough to decide elections most cases. :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 6th 2019, 22:00:02

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 21:46:28

I think cerb is not getting what he wants. Looks like a bunch of american righties circle jerking while Europeans tell you how your party is distancing itself from the NATO alliance and therefore them. And all lefty americans are just laughing. This can't possibly be the desired effect lol.

Btw, what you guys think of the New York Post? Seen they blasted out a bunch of fake news over the weekend that my righty friends are up in arms about. Hilarious part is Rupert Murdoch is the CEO. 10/10 for fox people not knowing the post is fox's paper.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 21:56:22

Also I'm right wing or centrist, for as long as I've voted. :)

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2019, 22:01:45

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think cerb is not getting what he wants. Looks like a bunch of american righties circle jerking while Europeans tell you how your party is distancing itself from the NATO alliance and therefore them. And all lefty americans are just laughing. This can't possibly be the desired effect lol.

Btw, what you guys think of the New York Post? Seen they blasted out a bunch of fake news over the weekend that my righty friends are up in arms about. Hilarious part is Rupert Murdoch is the CEO. 10/10 for fox people not knowing the post is fox's paper.

Circle jerks are better than leftist pegging parties.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2019, 22:04:01

You can't say russia didnt help the right and then turn around and say google didnt help the left. Thats just crazy talk lol

How did they help the right?

Only country I saw interfering was England with that bogus dossier that was bought and paid for by the Democrats through a third party run by the... Democrats.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Aug 6th 2019, 22:04:52

Last I remember we have fought multiple wars against England and only proxy wars against Russia.

Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 22:14:18

Its widely known by now that russia illegaly obtained access to emails and other documents from top democrats and released it to wikileaks in well timed batches so as to make the maximal amounts of damage. Such as the releases of DNC officials talking about how they wanted Hillary to win the nomination etc. But also the emails that became the Pizzagate myth was released by obtained by russian hackers and released on wikileaks and hyped up by bot accounts and put into the most far-fetched contexts which culminated in suggestions that Clinton, podesta and some others were running a child prostitusion ring centered around a fictional basement in a popular D.C pizza joint.

That resulted in an armed attack on the employees of that place iirc and millions of people believed for real that this abramovic chick was staying young by drinking the blood of newborns and the semen of virgin boys and that she was a key figure in that child prostitution ring.

I'm sure some of you guys believed in that at the time...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 22:17:46

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

How did they help the right?

Only country I saw interfering was England with that bogus dossier that was bought and paid for by the Democrats through a third party run by the... Democrats.

In the exact same way google it seems helped the left, based on current info. Several russian entities have been indicted in the US for it and it seemed to be the only thing Mueller was even coherent about was that it is still happening. I'll be the first to say, it's a very positive thing that trump was not involved.

However because the mueller probe focused primarily on Trump's involvement, of which there was none, it sort of white washed the fact that we were under constant covert influence operations by the IRA.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 22:19:22

#freeJulianAssange
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 22:24:37

Originally posted by Ghost of Wabbit:
Originally posted by Cerberus:
Trump WINS, Trump keeps WINNING, Trump has WON!

Any chance that you can avoid torturing those stupid idiots and simply let them die in peace?

You are FAKE NEWS.
(•_•)

Stryke Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 22:35:45

Here's something to think about. We have 535 people in Congress. 535. We have a U.S. Amendment that gave the District of Columbia the same electoral votes as the state with the lowest population... which is Wyoming. And that's three electoral votes. That's how we come to the number of 538 electoral votes. Now, I know that it's not our Senators or Representatives that cast the votes, but if you look along party lines at which party has the majority in each state post-mid-term election...

All you have to do, is pay attention to the mid-term elections, and always count on D.C. voting Democrat, and you can predict the election results easily. Back in February 2016, I predicted a 232 to 306 landslide. And lo and behold... a 232 to 306 landslide happened.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 22:37:38

Julian Assange willingly acted as a puppet for a dictator of the kind that which his organisation stated their main purpose is to topple. Turns out his hunger for power was bigger than his hunger for equal transparency. He actually worked for Russia Today, Putins propaganda vessel while leading Wikileaks.

Also alledgedly a rapist on several occasions.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 6th 2019, 23:13:39

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 22:55:00

I know it's one of those things where both sides would rather listen to their biased pundits recite memes rather than actually doing any research on their own. That said, most of the indictments against the IRA have been unsealed. It's worth a read if you're actually genuinely curious how russia interfered. *shrugs*

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Thats one of the bigger ones. Includes i think 13 of the 47 indictments. Make your own decisions.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 6th 2019, 23:10:06

Also for some background knowledge of what Trump Tower meeting was about, The Magnitsky Act;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREvQbQxkXg

This came up in the Mueller report; the Trump Tower meeting was set up by the Russians and they lured Trumps people there with the possibly false promise of information on Hillary Clinton. But it was really about lobbying against the Magnitsky act and possibly finding out how DT et al would feel about tearing up the Magnitsky act.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 23:12:44

Let me know if any of you make it to where Russia creates the hashtag #TrumpTrain because i did actually lol too.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 23:24:35

This thread reads like a Michael Moore film
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 23:28:03

Originally posted by sinistril:

It’s the internet so everyone’s opinion matters; everyone wants to read it and poof we have this thread.

(I still didn’t read your posts Derrick)

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 0:09:58

Anyone who still supports Trump must be mentally deficient in some major facet.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 0:19:39

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 0:20:02

Listen to the podcast.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 0:33:22

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by sinistril:

It’s the internet so everyone’s opinion matters; everyone wants to read it and poof we have this thread.

(I still didn’t read your posts Derrick)

I figured posting a 47 page indictment was the exact sort of thing you guys wanted from me. Pages 24-40 is kinda where its at but it doesn't read proper without the intro.

Stryke Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 0:41:23

I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. I voted with a write-in because, at that point, it wasn't choosing a lesser of two evils, because there wasn't a lesser evil.

But what I mentioned earlier about the topic being border security. It was in the third and final debate, and the topic was actually regarding immigration, and as soon as the moderator for the debate brought up WikiLeaks, she pulled a hard pivot from the topic of immigration, and started ranting and raving about Russia, and then said these two gems.

"I find it ironic that he is raising nuclear weapons. This is a person who has been very cavalier, even casual about the use of nuclear weapons." "But here's the deal. The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There is about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so."

Makes you wonder who her first target would have been, doesn't it?

And to assure you that I'm not making this up, here's the video, the comment about Wikileaks starts at 26:53. Her comments on nukes start at 33:13 https://youtu.be/ye0Xblp_Nb0?t=1613

Edited By: Stryke on Aug 7th 2019, 0:50:43

a.k.a. NightShade

Savage Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 4:14:55

Looking forward to this in the morning. Sleepy time now