Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 7:59:07

Who is EVO FA this days?

sinistril Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 8:16:09

Marsha
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 15:19:50

that'd be me so whatcha want helltard? if you want reps then too late to ask those (that boat sailed away long ago) but you can ask from higher ups like qzjul (luck with getting in touch with him) or from yank (luck with it again) but doubt answer changes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2019, 15:23:15

We will kill you if you touch evo again Hellrush.

That's all the FA you need.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2019, 16:42:29

RIP

M m i x X Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 16:46:27

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
We will kill you if you touch evo again Hellrush.

That's all the FA you need.

Was gonna help you guys... but you were too fast on killing him lol...
-=(M m i x X)=-

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 29th 2019, 17:31:05

Agreed
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Buch Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 18:42:06

Try and kill me Derrick

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 29th 2019, 20:26:10

To easy bro
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Buch Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 20:28:57

Pfft

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 20:54:44

EVO was the bad guys not me. They asked me to screw with them after there actions.

All you guys did was okay suiciders to get away with fluff.

EVO = suiciders

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2019, 20:59:45

Yes that's right bro. They suicided untagged countries. That makes perfect sense. Because anyone has ever called hitting an untagged that. Ever. Your own fault for not being tagged.

Do not touch them or die. They will leave you alone as well going forward.

While i don't think that evo country made the right decision to hit you, you had already suicided RAGE, who is a well respected netting tag and ally of elders. You also suicided imag, an ally of ours and laf in the war. You were suiciding well before evo landgrabbed you.

Any idiot who looks at your news can see you are trash who just targets netters with suicide and farming and low war restarts on both sides to take advantage of a war with no police, and now claims someone hitting you is suiciding.

That guy probably hit you for land assuming you were about to die for hitting imag and rage. And the fact of the matter is, I should have started killing you sooner.

Your next restart will die oop unless you guarantee a stop to this. Have a nice set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 29th 2019, 22:14:57
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 22:45:38

EVO hits first

SarCasM (#422) [EVOeRKg] Not again (#726) SS 269A (+217A)
2019-07-12 11:04 SarCasM (#422) [EVOeRKg] Not again (#726) SS 263A (+253A)
2019-07-12 11:04 SarCasM (#422) [

My retals

2019-07-12 13:39:34 CM Not again (#726) SarCasM (#422) EVOeRKg 664B 19983 C
2019-07-12 13:39:31 CM Not again (#726) SarCasM (#422) EVOeRKg 664B 20247 C
2019-07-12 13:39:26 CM Not again (#726) SarCasM (#422) EVOeRKg 664B 20644 C
2019-07-12 13:39:20 NM Not again (#726)

EVO Retals on retals signing there faith

Shaney (#481) [EVOeRKg] Not again (#726) PS 224A (+119A)
2019-07-13 08:28 Coming Home (#95) [EVOeRKg] Not again (#726) PS 240A (+163A)
2019-07-13 08:28 Coming Home (#95) [EVOeRKg] Not again (#726) PS 278A (+240A)
2019-07-13 08:28 Coming Home (#95) [EVOeRKg]

I was going to stop when I rejoined LaF but EVO kept sending evil messages after I tagged.

So I came after them again with my restart.

Like I said EVO asked me to hit them back over and over again.

Why do you think I made this forum? To try working out a peaceful way out of the fight.

Then some retards decided to kill me(again)

You all picked the wrong side idiots

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2019, 1:05:46

Yeah. Someone suicides 4 tags and i picked the wrong side for killing them lol. I might have left you alone had you not hit GarryOwen in rage. That was your actual death sentence. You wanna see what you did to rage because as far as i can tell you suicided them for no reason.

Secondly, missiles are not acceptable retals. I messaged above that while i think that evo person shouldnt have landgrabbed you, it makes sense that they did, because you were already on someone's kill list (mine) for suiciding rage. Once you used missiles instead of standard land retals, you again proved your suicider tendencies. Missiles have never, and will never, be considered acceptable forms of retal. Land to land or 1:1 land retals would have been deemed acceptable by both evo and us, however we still would have killed you for suiciding rage.

We would also kill your restarts for suiciding evo because you did not follow long withstanding agreements regarding retals such as 1:1 or land:land, and continued suiciding peaceful tags.

I'm not blind and i can see you are #973 now. Would you like to die oop for suiciding or would you like to stop hitting tags like rage now? I'll pay the reps for you to rage, as i believe i have a responsibility to repay collateral damage caused by wars. It's only fair that they get repayed for your suiciding and some of us are actually honorable enough to do so. But if I'm going to spend my set making sure people get quality net sets despite your behavior, I'll make sure you quit suiciding, or at least are not big enough to do so.

Understood?

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 2:14:18

reps lmfao. If you are to pay anyone reps it would be me. Be a man and pay up suicider.

Rages 72hour retal window is over. No pact no reps.

You most be an idiot.

I hit rage I most die?

422 hit me so he most die?

Doesn't that make missiles a forum of an attack? to your rules?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2019, 2:43:56

You clearly don't understand why you can't 6 tap rage and and then triple tap imag. Im not here to try to explain it to you so i will make it simple. Youd have too much dr for both to retal if they tried to hit you 9 times for retals.

If you go untagged and farm netting alliances you will die. Its called suiciding. You farmed rage. Now you die. Capiche?

If you want to stop hitting tags you can stop dying. Your choice.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 2:48:03

Then you will die

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2019, 3:23:52

Kay. Im 728. Ill be patiently awaiting defends. Lemme know when you come oop.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2019, 3:27:12

*wonders how many people can be baited into hitting one person for defends in one set*

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 13:29:03

dear Helltard: YOU ARE BIG fluffING IDIOT

I'm not against untags retalling hits done against them (like some/many players are) but missileretals aren't allowed by untagged or tagged (pacted or not) and you could have stopped after you lost your restart (no idea why the hell you decided not to tag your 1st restart and frankly don't give a fluff) but no you continued to hit EVO countries (even those who hadn't hit any of your countries) then tagged back to laf did some warhits, died and restarted and continued hitting EVO.

You Could Have Asked EVO Contact After 422 Hit You But No, You Decided To Be Retard And Retal With Missiles.

all this mess could been avoided IF YOU BIG fluffING RETARD had tagged up your restart. You should know that even with bots Alliance-servers (incl. FFA) aren't best places to play as untagged.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 6:59:54

If I am untag and someone farms me that I can't break. I'll send missiles at there fluff all day long. If you have a problem with that to fluffing bad. Maybe next time you shouldn't farm a non bot untag. Your just asking to get hit back by any means they can do. If evo doesn't understand this maybe they need more of a lesson.

You can work out my restarts. I am sure you can tell the difference from a restart untag and a non restart untag. When there is 80%ish of the server at war.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 9:45:52

Originally posted by Marshal:
dear Helltard: YOU ARE BIG fluffING IDIOT

I'm not against untags retalling hits done against them (like some/many players are) but missileretals aren't allowed by untagged or tagged (pacted or not) and you could have stopped after you lost your restart (no idea why the hell you decided not to tag your 1st restart and frankly don't give a fluff) but no you continued to hit EVO countries (even those who hadn't hit any of your countries) then tagged back to laf did some warhits, died and restarted and continued hitting EVO.

You Could Have Asked EVO Contact After 422 Hit You But No, You Decided To Be Retard And Retal With Missiles.

all this mess could been avoided IF YOU BIG fluffING RETARD had tagged up your restart. You should know that even with bots Alliance-servers (incl. FFA) aren't best places to play as untagged.

Honestly, this while mess could have been avoided if your member would have been able to differentiate between a bot name and an obvious human name, with a restart number, and a history of suiciding. I hate to agree with hellrush, and he obviously, positively deserved to die for his hits on rage, but come on. Stop with the holier than thou attitude.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 11:17:20

Hellrush make a tag. I remember a convo with someone in elders that if ur in a tag even if all alone they will treat u like u are a legit tag and that elders won't get involved in fights if the #s are fair

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 31st 2019, 12:37:40

Originally posted by Boltar:
Hellrush make a tag. I remember a convo with someone in elders that if ur in a tag even if all alone they will treat u like u are a legit tag and that elders won't get involved in fights if the #s are fair

There is a difference between joining a war and being a one man tag to hit netters...
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 12:55:28

Those stipulations wasn't said ;) and also of it's a fair fight or lopsided not in favor of the attackers they would leave the situation alone. I'm just trying to see if there's any hypocrisy or not

Marshal Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 13:44:21

Originally posted by sinistril:
Stop with the holier than thou attitude.

nothing holier etc crap, just saying facts.

true my member (actually yank's since he is prez) shouldn't have hit helltard but helltard shouldn't have retalled with missiles and just took land lost back or ask contact.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2019, 14:05:29

See this is how you do not do FA (cussing out people). When I accidentally LG'd EVO that one time, marshal used names in a message to me even though I kindly reached out to the country I hit and marshal.
Dude, while I am not a fan of many people, you don't have cuss someone out when doing FA work each time. You would get more respect if you spoke differently.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 14:25:41

Originally posted by Red X:

There is a difference between joining a war and being a one man tag to hit netters...

Boltar scroll up. He suicided rage as well. I don't care if you think it's hypocritical or not because your opinion does not matter to me. But just to humor you, you might have heard me say things like "this isn't a war, it's a slaughter" regarding teams last set. Suiciding netters is not war. Its suiciding. Elders will respect solo tags, and wish for wars of even numbers/strength, but suiciding multiple netting tags is completely different, and we will stand up for our friends in this community.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 17:50:06

Originally posted by galleri:
See this is how you do not do FA (cussing out people). When I accidentally LG'd EVO that one time, marshal used names in a message to me even though I kindly reached out to the country I hit and marshal.
Dude, while I am not a fan of many people, you don't have cuss someone out when doing FA work each time. You would get more respect if you spoke differently.

Exactly. A simple "there is nothing to discuss" would be enough since there were mistakes on both sides here. But completely blaming him (even though he didn't draw first blood) and calling him names is a smart way to get suicided in the future considering he is a known suicider and I don't think Evo will be preemptively killing him next set unless Elders or another friendly war tag does it for them. Not exactly successful FA work. Might as well just make a forum post that your FA policy is GFY and not have anyone do it in the future.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 18:41:50

Originally posted by Red X:

Boltar scroll up. He suicided rage as well. I don't care if you think it's hypocritical or not because your opinion does not matter to me. But just to humor you, you might have heard me say things like "this isn't a war, it's a slaughter" regarding teams last set. Suiciding netters is not war. Its suiciding. Elders will respect solo tags, and wish for wars of even numbers/strength, but suiciding multiple netting tags is completely different, and we will stand up for our friends in this community.

Lmfao I hit rage and image 4 restarts ago. Since then I only hit EVO. so it's not suiciding anyone its warring. So your an Idiot Derrick. Last I new #95 and a few other in EVO have been hitting me too.

Rage and Imag haven't been.

Looks like EVO knew it was me hitting and never tried to get a hold of me to stop. All they did was send rude and disrespectful messages.

I am in no way sorry about this war on EVO. It was there stupidity that got them into it. It's there actions that keep it going.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2019, 18:48:09

you hit iMag? And they didn't kill you....
consider yourself lucky lol
They weren't being nice, they just missed it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 18:54:01

Agreed sin. I just think it's pretty clear he's going to suicide anyone he can get close to, doesn't matter the tag. If i don't kill him oop he will keep hitting other peaceful allied small tags such as rage.

I think evo made a dumbass decision hitting him, and it's kinda where two dumbasses met, but it's also clear he would suicide tags like imag and rage if left to his own devices for a few days. It's tested as fact.

I dont mind that he uses his oop turns to hit evo. They deserve it and are poorly handling FA since. I'm just pretty set on killing after so he doesn't target other tags allied to elders which he has shown no one is safe from his grief. Making it personal with evo is just convenient for a known suicider of 4 tags this set, and a dozen others in the past.

If we leave him alone to bash on evo for a few days, he will almost certainly hit better tags when he gets bigger. This isnt the first time ive seen hellrush play and it's the same every time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 31st 2019, 18:57:57
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 19:18:33

U don't have to care what I think of u. That's fine. As for him hitting rage. Yea fine kill him for that. But anything after that is once again at ur discretion which just proves anything u say or do in this game isnt to taken at value since if someone or multiple people aren't doing what u feel they should do. Then they are wrong. Makes u no different then u claiming sof to be trying to do with laf. Only difference it's atleast alliance vs alliance not alliance vs 1 player

This post isnt cause I think his countries should live. I could careless just to prove a point on the hypocrisy

Marshal Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 19:24:07

Originally posted by galleri:

Yes I called you with a name but that was lightheartedly and this thread isn't doing FA, FA is done privately and this is public discussion and Hellrush has earned his alternative nick wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before he hit EVO.

If he wants to do FA then he can contact those who sit above me but I really doubt their answer differs (if he gets any answer).

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 21:38:58

Agreed sin. I just think it's pretty clear he's going to suicide anyone he can get close to, doesn't matter the tag. If i don't kill him oop he will keep hitting other peaceful allied small tags such as rage.

I think evo made a dumbass decision hitting him, and it's kinda where two dumbasses met, but it's also clear he would suicide tags like imag and rage if left to his own devices for a few days. It's tested as fact.

I dont mind that he uses his oop turns to hit evo. They deserve it and are poorly handling FA since. I'm just pretty set on killing after so he doesn't target other tags allied to elders which he has shown no one is safe from his grief. Making it personal with evo is just convenient for a known suicider of 4 tags this set, and a dozen others in the past.

If we leave him alone to bash on evo for a few days, he will almost certainly hit better tags when he gets bigger. This isnt the first time ive seen hellrush play and it's the same every time.

Derrick you have no clue what your talking about. I already have my word to someone I respect that I wouldn't hit anyone but EVO. I am a man of my word. There was no point in killing me. All you did was use turns to kill someone out of your war. For that your a idiot.

ddd Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 22:27:57

hellrush = idiot suicider

PERIOD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 23:10:38

U don't have to care what I think of u. That's fine. As for him hitting rage. Yea fine kill him for that. But anything after that is once again at ur discretion which just proves anything u say or do in this game isnt to taken at value since if someone or multiple people aren't doing what u feel they should do. Then they are wrong. Makes u no different then u claiming sof to be trying to do with laf. Only difference it's atleast alliance vs alliance not alliance vs 1 player

This post isnt cause I think his countries should live. I could careless just to prove a point on the hypocrisy

All you are proving is that you haven't been around for the last 5 years while this idiot suicided every tag on every server repeatedly. So congrats on your ignorance. We're all proud of you.

It is my absolute prerogative and discretion that hellrush should die any time i notice him playing. He's eternally griefed netters across many servers, runs trash countries, and has no positive impression on the community whatsoever. As marshal has pointed out, his nickname, Helltard, is ages old. He's been suiciding for years and ive never seen him make it to the end of a set without suiciding.

It isn't just his actions this set. It's that he's suicided everyone repeatedly for ages and this set is no different. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 200 times........Whoever recruited this idiot back to the game should be ashamed of themself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 31st 2019, 23:16:23
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 23:28:54

Or as bomber put it for those who tl:dr my last post:

Originally posted by ddd:
hellrush = idiot suicider

PERIOD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 23:41:06

I could get leaders of 10 clans from ffa and 1a to endorse what im saying. I can tell you LoC in ffa has been suicided. Sherita will tell you ICD has been. Prime will tell you imp has been. Cyref will tell you monsters has been. If maki was paying enough attention he would tell you sol has been. The last time he was in laf he detagged and suicided laf. Don't need to tell you he suicided sof, imag, rage and evo this set. He suicided omega last year. Suicided tko before they disbanded on ffa too. Suicided one of my solo net sets. Suicided PDM too.

At what point do you just become a nuisance?

At least there will always be ignorant people who haven't been playing to stand up for him. Maybe once he suicides you, you'll cool your jets on my opinion.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 23:55:05

I never said I'm sticking up for him. I said kill his countries if u want that doesn't bother me. All I said was according to u. Going by our convos if he would do as I told him to do u have said elders and such wouldn't get involved. I'm just point out that cause u want his countries dead for whatever reasons good or bad. Is hypocritical if he does in fact make a tag kill him over and over that doesn't matter to me

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 0:03:31

If you made a solo tag, and participated in wars or netted per our convo, elders would absolutely not touch a person like that. We never do.

Hellrush checks none of those boxes. He is a suicider. Always has been. Literally never seen him make it to the end of a set without suiciding once. NOT ONE TIME.

If you have a history of being a giant douche to everyone here, you should expect to be treated similarly in return, regardless of if you only suicided 4 tags this set. Smh

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 1st 2019, 0:05:56
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 0:04:55

Ok let him declare war then. The official way.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 0:07:33

Too late now. He proved once again he cant go two weeks without suiciding. Why would i allow a player like that to continue to ruin people's sets at random every month?

If i see him, he's toast. End of story.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 0:09:16

Like i said bro. I personally have been suicided netting by this asshole 3 times and i only net like 4 times a year.

It's who he is. Suiciding scum.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 1st 2019, 0:11:27
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 0:11:12

So because it's personal it's ok?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 0:12:07

Make you a deal. Have him join sof next set and see what happens. This set he's done tho. If you want suiciding every set trash in your tag, be my guest.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 2:32:10

I think you should leave EVO alone. They are barley hanging on to this game and they don't really do anything to anyone.

There is no point in grieving them.

Also Derrick and Boltar you hijacked this thread, well played.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 1st 2019, 2:35:05

He ain't do me wrong when he played for me in TIE, so idk. I cant speak for him since then but he did right by me.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Boltar Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 2:39:11

Ty req

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 2:40:02

Yeah. Good job boltar. Thread is ours lol