Verified:

sinistril

Member

1876

Aug 8th 2019, 21:42:51

There are like 19 netters this set and Marshal be like "you'd ruin my top 20 finish???"

Original Skywise L

Member

301

Aug 8th 2019, 22:17:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Hellrush:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Suiciding is suiciding....why does this need more than a page?


Agree Derrick is a Suicider


No, make me.


Best post on whole thread
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA

Member

20,127

Aug 8th 2019, 23:23:56

Originally posted by Marshal:
and ruin my top20ish finish?




/facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal

Member

31,001

Aug 9th 2019, 19:34:12

Originally posted by sinistril:
There are like 19 netters this set and Marshal be like "you'd ruin my top 20 finish???"


only 19? by my counting 30-something.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA

Member

20,127

Aug 9th 2019, 20:52:13

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by sinistril:
There are like 19 netters this set and Marshal be like "you'd ruin my top 20 finish???"


only 19? by my counting 30-something.


You might be able to finish 31st then ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal

Member

31,001

Aug 9th 2019, 20:54:58

we'll see.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Buch

Member

1348

Aug 9th 2019, 21:01:17

I hit 200m that's all I needed

Marshal

Member

31,001

Aug 9th 2019, 21:20:38

not when 1st has 1b.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Academus

Member

410

Aug 10th 2019, 15:26:56

wow - helltard is still at it.
he is one sick mofo.

Academus

Member

410

Aug 10th 2019, 20:05:23

I was in MD for over 15 years and after MD retired, I stopped playing.

I came back and joined our old soul-mates - SOL.
SOL wanted to war every set and I wanted to try netting for once, so I joined EVO - nice bunch but they attracted the retard Hellrush. He suicided on me for over 9k Acres despite the fact that i had never harmed his country or restarts in any way.

No wonder the game is dying.

Nobody knows why Helltard is the way he is but I think its because when he was born, his mother fluff him out her asshole so the doctors could get at her fluff (OV Frankie Boyle).

Gerdler

Member

2164

Aug 10th 2019, 20:17:42

Hellrush is what he is but he stayed out of Evo land for well over a week before Evo hit him this time. It looks to me like Evo tries very hard to attract him. It seems like he hits Rage first and they are not complaining. But Evo are straight up aggressors on him. 3 PS, 4 CMs, 3 EMs and 4 NMs for nothing?

KoHeartsGPA

Member

20,127

Aug 10th 2019, 23:45:48

FFS Marsha...can you even hold that 20th spot?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush

Member

811

Aug 11th 2019, 0:19:02

Originally posted by Academus:
I was in MD for over 15 years and after MD retired, I stopped playing.

I came back and joined our old soul-mates - SOL.
SOL wanted to war every set and I wanted to try netting for once, so I joined EVO - nice bunch but they attracted the retard Hellrush. He suicided on me for over 9k Acres despite the fact that i had never harmed his country or restarts in any way.

No wonder the game is dying.

Nobody knows why Helltard is the way he is but I think its because when he was born, his mother fluff him out her asshole so the doctors could get at her fluff (OV Frankie Boyle).


It’s not suiciding when EVO starts it get your facts right.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Hellrush is what he is but he stayed out of Evo land for well over a week before Evo hit him this time. It looks to me like Evo tries very hard to attract him. It seems like he hits Rage first and they are not complaining. But Evo are straight up aggressors on him. 3 PS, 4 CMs, 3 EMs and 4 NMs for nothing?


You never saw the 200+ harmful ops Marshal sent at me.

Gerdler

Member

2164

Aug 11th 2019, 0:37:22

Hmm... I think I have to reexamine what I know about Marshal lol. I thought he was a simpleton. But suiciding someone and then crying about getting hit back is complex behaviour. Several thought cycles have to misfire all at once to achieve those results. I'm actually slightly impressed.

Hellrush

Member

811

Aug 11th 2019, 0:49:54

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Hmm... I think I have to reexamine what I know about Marshal lol. I thought he was a simpleton. But suiciding someone and then crying about getting hit back is complex behaviour. Several thought cycles have to misfire all at once to achieve those results. I'm actually slightly impressed.


Like I said EVO are Bullies. I got killed so many times for no reason. I was only teaching the school yard bullies a lesson.

DerrickICN

Member

3529

Aug 11th 2019, 3:16:25

I laugh every time you say evo are bullies. They do seem to be the aggressor against you tho. I wasn't even about to touch that last restart. They keep asking for it haha

Marshal

Member

31,001

Aug 11th 2019, 19:31:04

for the 1st and last time: I DIDN'T DO ANY HARMFUL OPS ON ANY OF HELLTARD'S COUNTRIES. I could have but I didn't although Helltard would have deserved those.


Sure EVO hit Helltard's untagged restart 1st but Helltard could have just taken land back but no he went on berserker and started to attack whole alliance not just that who grabbed him.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Galleri: Sadly pics of my boobies are on my ftp-folder.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Boltar

Member

3786

Aug 11th 2019, 20:59:33

He did just take his land back at first. Then u guys ror'ed him. Then he went apefluff

Hellrush: look in ur profile there's a way to look at need. Not positive if there's a way to look and see if ops were done/failed. Check it out

sinistril

Member

1876

Aug 11th 2019, 23:21:34

Originally posted by Boltar:
He did just take his land back at first. Then u guys ror'ed him. Then he went apefluff


Lol. Marshal is somehow a bigger fail than hellrush

Requiem

Developer

5526

Aug 11th 2019, 23:38:58

Seems this conflict is a race to the bottom for everyone involved?

DerrickICN

Member

3529

Aug 12th 2019, 0:57:33

It's kinda funny. Guess you can't outfail the expert.

Hellrush

Member

811

Aug 12th 2019, 1:46:06

I had #95 poison my food killed my troops 4m of them bomb buildings on #973 so marshal your a BS lair. You failed a few so I know it was you. That was after #95 want apefluff on me by grabbing and Missiling me. There was no point in hitting I wasn’t going to hit EVO until you hit me.

Fact you needed to pick on a 5th time restart makes you a joke if anything.