Verified:

damondusk Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 7:13:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think we've managed to kill every leader of SoF hiding untagged this set. In case you hadn't noticed, it's ineffective and you still die when you reach the upper ranks of your tag. Stop being wussies and thinking it will work. It won't.

And even if it did, a true captain sinks with his ship. Stop being selfish and make war hits with your tag. They need all the help they can get. And a true leader would show them what it means to fight hard all set and die with honor. Not take a week off playing untagged. You wanted this war, not us. Pansies.

<3 Derrick

In my minds eye, this message is being delivered by a 90's vintage WWF Superstar, Randy Savage perhaps, into Mean Gene Okerlund's mic

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 8:22:50

Originally posted by breeze:
This war should have been done a while ago. There needs to be a CF. Its done. Its so done its pushing iMag to net next set.

Same with Elders bro. We might both have to have our first net sets. Lol

Pussies :-p
Am I the only one that like this? There is always a warchat and always targets to kill.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:03:10

Originally posted by damondusk:
I think we've managed to kill every leader of SoF hiding untagged this set. In case you hadn't noticed, it's ineffective and you still die when you reach the upper ranks of your tag. Stop being wussies and thinking it will work. It won't.

And even if it did, a true captain sinks with his ship. Stop being selfish and make war hits with your tag. They need all the help they can get. And a true leader would show them what it means to fight hard all set and die with honor. Not take a week off playing untagged. You wanted this war, not us. Pansies.

<3 Derrick

In my minds eye, this message is being delivered by a 90's vintage WWF Superstar, Randy Savage perhaps, into Mean Gene Okerlund's mic

This guy gets it. OOOOOOOO YEAHHHH BROTHER. You'll never steal my miss Elizabeth.

Tho i must say i fancy myself a Bushwhacker. Gotta lick the faces of the fans.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 13:13:00
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:03:42

Sov,

Hanlong.

Dont act like everyone doesn't know. He fed you the names of players and got his access removed well before i ever heard about. Laf just don't act CRRAAAAZY like me.

Also, not saying you haxed anyone. If your hacking ability is anything like your warleading, it probably takes you an hour to make a google search for peanuts. Laf not deleting your access to boxcar was just an oversight because they probably assumed you were a clean player.

Snap into a slim jim, bro.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 13:20:10
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:18:53

Sov,

Hanlong.

Dont act like everyone doesn't know. He fed you the names of players and got his access removed well before i ever heard about. Laf just don't act CRRAAAAZY like me.

Snap into a slim jim, bro.

Now you are accusing Hanlong of being RD?

Ask En4cer, H4 or Son Goku if they believe Hanlong did anything to LAF site. En4cer read all my conversations with him. En4cer also has seen the thread on SoF Heads where we were trying to work out who owned what country.

Invent more lies and whine more for us all.

But you seem very emotionally invested in me. Look how many posts you have made mentioning my name.

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say baby I love you
If you ain't runnin' game…
Say my name, say my name
You actin' kinda shady
Ain't callin' me baby
Why the sudden change
Say my name, say my name

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:24:44

*facepalm*

Destiny's child? Really? Why do people think you are cool? Lol.

Imma make 600 more posts about how much you suck in the next 20 days until you call off this trash war. You lost and refuse to accept it because of your ego so now you must receive the trollllolololol.

Nice to hear from the horses (horse maybe too big. Pony is a better word. Ass maybe best) mouth you were chillin with hanlong tho. He was always such a clean player.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 13:30:50
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:30:41

Elders farm Omega to git resources for war, right azn?

But in that occasion it was aite cuz it was just Ivan
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:35:21

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Elders farm Omega to git resources for war, right azn?

But in that occasion it was aite cuz it was just Ivan

Soooooooo 2016. You listen to destiny's child too?

If your responses are going to be bringing up something a different leader did 4 years ago, then i really am winning this troll off.

I probably gonna say y'all not so bad as soon as you CF. I gotta lot of pals over dare. Would say nice job. Big cajones. Etc. I gotta keep on actin wild until the bad war stops tho. Game supposed to be fun.

Hanlong's lover boy just need to call it off and quit puffing his chest out and failing speedkills (tm). War is over.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 13:44:47
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:43:21

*facepalm*

Imma make 600 more posts about how much you suck in the next 20 days until you call off this trash war. You lost and refuse to accept it because of your ego so now you must receive the trollllolololol.

Nice to hear from the horses (horse maybe too big. Pony is a better word. Ass maybe best) mouth you were chillin with hanlong tho. He was always such a clean player.

Does it upset you that so many people think I am cool? How big is your inferiority complex?

600 posts? Go for it. All you prove is that you are my number one fan.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:47:17

Originally posted by Sov:
*facepalm*

Does it upset you that so many people think I am cool? How big is your inferiority complex?

Nah bro I'm number two. No one could love you as much as you love yourself. Ego boy. Just too bad you have no talent. I'd be down for a fun war but y'all are just bad. War was 2 ez. Needs a cf

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:51:33

Differenr leaders? O.o

The set you grabbed half the server to hit SoL, and I wanna say Omega again didnt want to help.yall.. You farmed them also. Its an Elder thing to play wild and reckless.. If not it isnt Elders. With me buch sui and drunck gone tho I bet its snoozefest in that department though.

With your 4.7m posts a day I think we've all realized 90% of your posts are meaningless, incorrect, or just useless fluff. Its whoevers on the other side of the war that will always be the bad guy and Elders the victim/good guy.. Remember Elders was built to wreck LaF and have some.good laughs not write a book every 10 minutes on AT <3

Rouger still owes me 10m bushels over Pats @ SuperBowl
Catch me on ir c

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 13:53:37

*facepalm*

Nah bro I'm number two. No one could love you as much as you love yourself. Ego boy. Just too bad you have no talent. I'd be down for a fun war but y'all are just bad. War was 2 ez. Needs a cf

You can believe I have no talent if you like, it doesn't hurt my feelings. But apparently I hurt your feelings because in your imagination I said some mean words. Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.... tell us all again about how mean I was to poor little fragile Elders.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:00:13

I do believe you have no talent. Else I'd still be entertained by this war. Also witnessed your target selection skillz 2 sets ago. You go for easy kills over breakers cuz you not brave enough to push.

I know you still think you are the best tho. Lol. Keep on with the speedkill (tm) brudder. Im almost climaxing.

First you talk about destiny's child now you talking about molesting dolls. You musta had a pretty fluffed up childhood. No wonder you takin your aggression out on EE.

We should try to have a good war one of these sets tho anyways. I know we dun like each other but I'm kinda just tired of whopping your ass. It's a game. Supposed to be fun bro. There's no point to continuing this charade. Other than I'm having fun trolling your terrible ass.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 14:06:38
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:03:04

I do believe you have no talent. Else I'd still be entertained by this war.

I know you still think you are the best tho. Lol. Keep on with the speedkill (tm) brudder. Im almost climaxing.

First you talk about destiny's child now you talking about molesting dolls. You musta had a pretty fluffed up childhood. No wonder you takin your aggression out on EE.

We should try to have a good war one of these sets tho anyways. I know we dun like each other but I'm kinda just tired of whopping your ass. It's a game. Supposed to be fun bro. There's no point to continuing this charade.

Why would I want to have a good war with you? To do that would mean I have to rate you... and I don't.

I just want to give you the opportunity to use my ego as a bandaid to patch up that massive butthurt of yours which lead to you creating an obsession about me. But keep posting your daily lies, your little (small) fanboy club of fragile little Elders are surely giving you much needed support.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:13:51

I do believe you have no talent. Else I'd still be entertained by this war.

We should try to have a good war one of these sets tho anyways. I know we dun like each other but I'm kinda just tired of whopping your ass. It's a game. Supposed to be fun bro. There's no point to continuing this charade.

Why would I want to have a good war with you? To do that would mean I have to rate you... and I don't.

I just want to give you the opportunity to use my ego as a bandaid to patch up that massive butthurt of yours which lead to you creating an obsession about me. But keep posting your daily lies, your little (small) fanboy club of fragile little Elders are surely giving you much needed support.

Yeah, elders is good people. They not my fanboy. I'm their fanboy. I get lotsa moral support from them over the years for rl stuff. Forever in their debt.

Perhaps that's why i don't wanna see players like requiem run off the server because you have a giant ego. You should want good wars regardless of what you think of me bro. It's a game. Meant to be fun. I still haven't reached a post total about you as i have MaKimSo Jong Un. And i think he is a nice guy. I just troll my way thru wars haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 14:16:35
See Original Post

xyle

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:18:25

Stalkers are scary
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:21:14

You are so emotionally invested that you have to write entire paragraphs in reply. Problem is you think I care enough to read them. I just see it and see more whining.

But I am still waiting for you to post logs of all the (supposedly) mean things that I said to the fragile little Elders people that got you so frazzled.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:25:40

Just have hanlong get them for you. I'm sure he knows how. Musta been some reason you kicked us all off sof website and severed our relations.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:28:43

Just have hanlong get them for you. I'm sure he knows how.

You seem to like name dropping. I think you'll find this has a direct nexus with your inferiority complex. You should really see someone about this.

I just don't understand why you can't post the logs you promised us of all the mean and terrible things that got you and your little Elders buddies so upset. I mean, if I was so mean and terrible that you have to keep mentioning it every day, surely you can post the logs of all the things I supposedly said that made you cry.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:55:16

I'm sure everyone has an inferiority complex next to you. You are most superior. Oh great xyle and his speedkill(tm). I told you, you don't need me to get them. You can have hanlong do it for you.

I like how everyone is an armchair psychologist these days. Trying to put mental disorders on trolling is pretty hilarious. I enjoy it. Keep up the good work. I'm officially entertained again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 14:58:56
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:01:11

I must be great if my harsh words got fragile little Elders so upset that you have been rambling on about it now daily almost 6 months after the event.

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:03:48

Wanna give this goodboi a quick history run down so I can follow the AT flufffiestas with proper context.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:21:28

Originally posted by Dutchy:
Wanna give this goodboi a quick history run down so I can follow the AT flufffiestas with proper context.

Well Derrick promised us logs weeks ago of all the supposed harsh things I said about Elders that made them cry. That will give us all the history we need because he is the one posting obsessively about it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:23:38

Im just still rambling because the bad war is still happening.

History is something like sof and elders merged a few years ago. We were great allies. Tag killed laf together 3 times. Killed sol together many more. Xyle came back and deleted our access from sof site for no reason and said mean things to us and i started "crying (trolling) and haven't stopped for 6 months." But somehow sof forgot how to win wars, or at least make them decent.

Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 15:26:12
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:38:06

Originally posted by Dutchy:

One side: blah blah blah eff you, you suck
Other side: blah blah blah eff you, you suck.
That is the TL;DR. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:44:50

I had reason to delete your accounts from SoF site. You were always trying to start fluff with me in IRC. That's all the reason I need. Furthermore, Scorpion has said that no Elders members ever get access on the site ever again. Yes he read your posts. Maybe you can spend the next 6 months crying about that too.

And I am sure the same 3 or 4 little fanboys will be follow all of your threads cheering you on for the next 6 months while you cry and moan about that too. Meanwhile us SoFers have zero f--ks to give.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:47:45

U MAD BRO?

If you were a better warleader or had less of an ego you and i wouldda never had problems. It's just annoying af to listen to someone talk about how sweet they are all day and then run below avg ass chats.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 15:53:03
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:56:45

I'm not the one obsessively posting *every single day* about someone who barely replies to you for the past 3 months. I don't need to ask "U MAD BRO" to you like a teenager, because I know you are mad. You're persistent rambling over how I treated your fragile little Elders says it all.

See, you aren't even a very good troll. I'm sure you think you are good when no one answers you back.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 15:58:07

Man i know. You got your clan in this fluffty war and now you don't even show up half the time to fight it. Just cf bro. Its time. Admit you lost to better players. Take a set, relearn to play. And try try again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 16:00:24
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:00:02

u realize when u called ur self #2 derrick, u just called urself fluff... take a shower man!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:01:16

Originally posted by Boltar:
u realize when u called ur self #2 derrick, u just called urself fluff... take a shower man!

Makinso called himself Duque for years. Maybe we are all just pieces of fluff. Lol

I'm not showering until i get a cf. You can deal with the smell.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:02:55

Why would I ceasefire? I want to see you post 600 more times. If I feel like it, I might even reply to one.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:05:22

jesus christ derrick, ur smell is going to be stronger then the smell of philly/camden/delaware bay/river all put together....

u probably havent showered in 2 weeks. and we got almost 3 more of this war.. jesus man.. people like u, they would take out back and hose down with a fire hose

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:13:23

Why would I ceasefire? I want to see you post 600 more times. If I feel like it, I might even reply to one.

Looking forward to your next reply babycakes.

Originally posted by Boltar:
jesus christ derrick, ur smell is going to be stronger then the smell of philly/camden/delaware bay/river all put together....

u probably havent showered in 2 weeks. and we got almost 3 more of this war.. jesus man.. people like u, they would take out back and hose down with a fire hose

I learned these tactics from Waco when they just blasted Tibetan chants and "These Boots Are Made For Walking" for three days. Eventually the stench will get so bad you'll have to stop.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:14:19

How about we ceasefire when you post logs of all the horrible things I said to Elders that made you cry for 6 months.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:16:01

Hanlong.

You're about as boring as this war. Get some new material.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:18:58

i thought u would have picked up the ball i handed u and ran with it about the war never ending..

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:24:04

You are the one who posted several times that you have logs of all these horrible things I said.

What about Hanlong? You going to post us "logs" of that too? How long will we be waiting for those ones to be posted.

Or could it be that you have been shown to be a drama queen liar in this thread who is a cry-baby with nothing to back himself up with except for name dropping and stalking someone on the forums for months.

Let's just wait for the 600 posts you promised. 600 posts of "trolling" as you call it, of which you are not very good at, but at least your captive audience of 3 will be telling you how funny you are.

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:27:03

Hanlong.

You're about as boring as this war. Get some new material.

Like when you've posted the same material day in day out for the past 3 months? It's boring if someone posts about it in one day, but when you post about it for 3 months it is somehow entertaining?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:35:37

Wow Xyle active again? And tagged as well. I believe it's Derricks fault.

Will there be speedkills? There was a LaF original who got like 60 CDs (20ish successful due to failiure to understand game formulas) and then a speedy attempt on his life. Hope the setup time was under an hour on that one lol. :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:36:54

Man. I don't even know how to respond. Lol. Boring ass war for a boring ass dude. You're about as dry as your mom's coochie. Back to me never showering again. That's more entertaining.

Watching people's reactions to my supreme stench will at least give me something to look at. It's certainly of higher entertainment value than the warstats. I'll take it wherever i can get it at this point.

Time to dream up some other crazy conspiracies and whodunnits to keep myself entertained for the next 3 weeks. Bbl

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:41:08

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Will there be speedkills? There was a LaF original who got like 60 CDs (20ish successful due to failiure to understand game formulas) and then a speedy attempt on his life. Hope the setup time was under an hour on that one lol. :P

Just because I am posting on AT doesn't mean I am active ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:42:03

*brags about getting tag into endless asswhopping and not even being active for it*

You forgot the trademark gerdy. It's speedkill(tm)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:42:51

Also I don't see whats so wrong with this war? If you ask me its more interesting than most wars because most wars are just an endless string of GSs with some CD/demo ops in between. Maybe this war is too long, but in terms of strategy its far more interesting than most wars. This war has had strategic cripple runs, wargaining in different manners, demo recyclers, offline kills, speedkills, regular kill runs etc etc.
This war has gone through phases that has asked different things from the players and leaders while a regular war just asks two things: 1) how many CDs should we do? and 2) who is the next target we should GS?

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:43:00

Man. I don't even know how to respond. Lol. Boring ass war for a boring ass dude. You're about as dry as your mom's coochie. Back to me never showering again. That's more entertaining.

Watching people's reactions to my supreme stench will at least give me something to look at. It's certainly of higher entertainment value than the warstats. I'll take it wherever i can get it at this point.

Time to dream up some other crazy conspiracies and whodunnits to keep myself entertained for the next 3 weeks. Bbl

Aww is your trolling not so fun anymore when the person replies to your posts? Are you going to cry now about big bad Xyle being mean to you on AT? Are you going to post about it every day now for the next 6 months? I hope you do.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:43:16

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Just because I am posting on AT doesn't mean I am active ;)

My bad. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:44:39

Aww is your trolling not so fun anymore when the person replies to your posts? Are you going to cry now about big bad Xyle being mean to you on AT? Are you going to post about it every day now for the next 6 months? I hope you do.

Sure. Sounds fun. I enjoy watching you brag about being inactive while you drag your tag thru bad wars.

I also enjoy speedkill(tm) jokes, and long walks on the beach.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 16:48:12
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:48:35

Sure. Sounds fun. I enjoy watching you brag about being inactive while you drag your tag thru bad wars.

That's good. I am looking forward to a continuation of your obsessive posting. You can keep acting like my number one fan.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:49:17

#2*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 16:54:47

When you tried to speedkill(tm) me the other day and chevs rage quit, you could have gone for an original. This whole thing I'm doing is working.