EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 15:37:35

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Call me big daddy, Xyle :-D

Only in private!

Weeee!!!
https://youtu.be/WL2txMU50CI
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 3rd 2019, 15:42:55

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
bigdogcwg played like 3-4 sets in LaF since I came to LaF if it was indeed him. Not years. I dont know him personally and I dont judge anyone before knowing all the facts. I think the main takeaway from this thread is the demeanour that a 'Forum Moderator' sets as precedent for the boards he is meant to keep civil.

There are plenty of precedents of almost all forums mods, including those not currently active, participating in heated discussions in a much more animated tone than myself. Have a browse of some of their posting histories. Have a swirvey day.

Seriously, I am way more of an asshole on the forums than Sov

Sov, actually Aphro should call you daddy ;) she is young lol

I love you and your burger pics though <3 lmaoooo.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 3rd 2019, 15:46:12

Also i just threw up in my mouth a bit. Call Sov daddy? I'll suicide first. Gross! Ughh
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 15:48:34

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 3rd 2019, 16:01:15

Oops?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 3rd 2019, 20:36:16

she can call me daddy any time ;)

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 3rd 2019, 21:18:14

The key to survival of this game is player numbers. A game without griefers does not exist and imo does provide some story line to a game without one. There are many secondary changes that need to happen to EE to ensure it will continue to be sustainable. There is a number of players who will keep the lights on here and literally play until the server is sub 10 players and just net against themselves hitting bots and posting on their forums. A waste of time imo but that is what will happen.

A growth in players means the ability for people who like to war and those who like to net can co exist. Without numbers that simply cannot work and we see that now with a clan of SOF size having to hit LAF and SOL to make it a war.

Sucks for LAF, being a larger group who like to net. But the alternative in the games current state is what? To hit elders, stones, Monsters, rage, evo, omega and PDM?

This situation is going to keep happening, we need to come together as a community and make some decisions. For the owners / dev this isn't a profitable venture. Its a hobby, hence why its still hosted on a home server instead of siting on cloud gear.

The game sees very little change instead of having a roadmap of dev changes.

My personal opinion is that with some UI changes and targeted marketing this game could sit somewhere sub 5k players. With some functionality changes and in game purchases this game could have a real shot at being sustainable. I have offered to contribute financially in the past, but in its current state I would not be willing to do this.

</2cents>

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 23:37:27

Imo, easiest way to do it....allow allies and dont be fags about the spirit of your tag like on team but cap tags at 10-12 members so there's parity....laf can still be laf in totality but are limited to 12 members across 3 or 4 tags.

I know you feel like the issue is only getting netters able to net, but getting fsed by a 35+ member SOL against my 12-15 6 fluffING TIMES NOW hasnt been great fun for me either (even if we won 4).

I respect SOL not wanting to just blast netters, and in that way can kind of understand why they target us. Pre-sof we were legitimately the only true warclan that can provide them with a challange. But would make more sense if they had a few smaller tags to have more even wars with the likes of imag, stones, us and other tags that actually prefer a smaller group of close friends.

And that way LaF doesnt just automatically win tnw every set because they're bigger.

I loved getting a crew together to net on ffa because there was a dynamic where my group could win the server which we've repeated in down to the wire finishes. Ive also put netting troupes together in team that have won the server. 1a is a wash tho. Either laf wins or someone kills laf. The lack of parity causes me to not want to net because im never going to be able to compete for tnw. And to me the gane is about the friends i make and the things we accomplish together, not my individual achievements. If it were about that id just play primary and tourney. This is alliance.

Since i have no opportunity whatsoever to compete for best netting alliance because most decent netters play in one tag because no one wants to lead anymore (and because competing infers some type of competition at all), this is the only server ive never netted on. If there was parity i would net tho...and thats why a variety of small netting tags can say elders has helped them here and there. Im dreaming of a world in which i could help them be competitive one day when laf loses members.

Instead ive just taken a turn killing everyone twice because its the only thing i can help build the best alliance at here. Unless people wanna break down the big tags.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2019, 23:59:25
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 4th 2019, 0:09:14

Some of you ask why mods don't often publically discuss deletions and the reasons behind it. The comments in this thread and the other war-related thread are good examples of why we often don't. It is argued that this sort of information is helpful in recruiting, but the comments do not indicate such. If you're going to request that we post this information at least be true to your intentions, which seem to be trolltastic to me. Just say you want the information to be a fluff.

That said, I could be mistaken but I am not aware of any unwritten mod rule that says we can't tell you this information. I just choose not to in most cases, and I made this deletion myself. If another mod wants to give out this information on other servers, that's their business.

bigdogcwg Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 1:00:08

Actually that particular country is mine. And I have appealed it and asked why it was deleted. Especially since it's the only country I play.

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns
Pissed Off Mutt

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 1:22:56

Did you maybe send a message to someone about where their mother came from or something? Thats usually the one lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 4th 2019, 2:07:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
There is a bit of irony going back to my first statement here.

Everyone knows heads are allowed to know why people are purpled in their tag. Sov here is conpletely aware of why this country was deleted, but is choosing to pretend to be ignorant to protect a cheater.

Classy.

I know the reason why the country was deleted by the admins but unlike you I choose to give the member a chance to explain himself before I pass judgement. There may be a good explanation. We shall see.

But we don’t owe you an explanation.

I am just nosy.
Please post here.
lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 2:24:40

Originally posted by bigdogcwg:
Actually that particular country is mine. And I have appealed it and asked why it was deleted. Especially since it's the only country I play.

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns
Pissed Off Mutt

Potty mouth, no treats for you!
(•_•)

Mobster Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 3:12:09

I get the sense that this game is so fluffing soft. He said bad words! *gasp* *horror* *shock* *outrage* Delete!!!! Don't recruit because you bring in bad seeds! Don't you feel any shame for that! *fist waving* You hit netters! *crying* The complaining and high horsing is nauseating. Just create a mute button like any other game to ignore certain people/countries if you don't like what they are saying. People can recruit whoever they want to play this game, if someone messes up its on that person, not the recruiters. All so ridiculous. Makes me not want to stay around for another set or tell people who used to play that they should again for a bit.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 5:07:45

Lol. I have fun with my high horse. I use said high horse to position our tag as enemies to all. It's how i choose to play the politics and i believe calling everyone an idiot suits the current world political climate just dandy. Complaining about me complaining proves nothing. Do better.

But yeah. Forcing people to war who don't want to is a little gay. If you played for a few years as an adult you'd understand the novelty of drinking salt wears off and you realize your just being an asshole. Trust me. Ive been there.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2019, 5:14:47
See Original Post

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 6:41:06

The game used to have variety. There is no variety in gameplay now. There used to be a story line of sorts with beefs and politics and a real sense of community.

Now it’s just blindsiding and old grudges that should of been left to die years ago.

The game needs a story line, a reason to run turns besides just running them because you have for x number of years.

GDI needs to come alive and kick some ass.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 7:14:28

Its a valid point. Team is just a circus (wallgaining ftw) and ffa is similar to alliance in that they have few powerhouse tags (although they will on occasion fs each other and have narratives moreso than 1a) and then a HUGE dropoff. 1a has a few more marginal tags but ffa has a few more relevant solo strings.

It's tougher tho because despite all the drama over the years, you're largely people i spent half my life with. Some of you I like, some of you not as much, but i eternally have a soft spot. I can tell you for sure when someone passes close to me in this game it feels like a brother or a best friend. I've said more words twice over to the people here than I say to anyone and when I'm sober i lead an extremely person life outside of ee. People here know more about me than my immediate family.

It's hard, after spending half a lifetime with you guys, to feel anything but respect and admiration and community with the people who play here. I attempt my hardest to stir up narratives and rivalries and stuff like that, but in reality a lot of you are closer to me than my family. That's why people who play on and off or haven't been around in a while are a lot easier for me to talk fluff to.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 4th 2019, 10:56:13

Imo, easiest way to do it....allow allies and dont be fags about the spirit of your tag like on team but cap tags at 10-12 members so there's parity....laf can still be laf in totality but are limited to 12 members across 3 or 4 tags.

I know you feel like the issue is only getting netters able to net, but getting fsed by a 35+ member SOL against my 12-15 6 fluffING TIMES NOW hasnt been great fun for me either (even if we won 4).

I respect SOL not wanting to just blast netters, and in that way can kind of understand why they target us. Pre-sof we were legitimately the only true warclan that can provide them with a challange. But would make more sense if they had a few smaller tags to have more even wars with the likes of imag, stones, us and other tags that actually prefer a smaller group of close friends.

And that way LaF doesnt just automatically win tnw every set because they're bigger.

I loved getting a crew together to net on ffa because there was a dynamic where my group could win the server which we've repeated in down to the wire finishes. Ive also put netting troupes together in team that have won the server. 1a is a wash tho. Either laf wins or someone kills laf. The lack of parity causes me to not want to net because im never going to be able to compete for tnw. And to me the gane is about the friends i make and the things we accomplish together, not my individual achievements. If it were about that id just play primary and tourney. This is alliance.

Since i have no opportunity whatsoever to compete for best netting alliance because most decent netters play in one tag because no one wants to lead anymore (and because competing infers some type of competition at all), this is the only server ive never netted on. If there was parity i would net tho...and thats why a variety of small netting tags can say elders has helped them here and there. Im dreaming of a world in which i could help them be competitive one day when laf loses members.

Instead ive just taken a turn killing everyone twice because its the only thing i can help build the best alliance at here. Unless people wanna break down the big tags.

I dont think bringing alliance closer to team server is a good idea in general but you do have some merit in what you are saying. When it comes to TNW tho its not generally considered winning anymore. Maybe in those rare days when 2-3 tags actually competed over it, but even so most were still more impressed by a great average NW and T10s and rank 1.

The main de-merit to your idea tho is that alliances would be less likely to want to reqruit people when one more person does not in fact make the alliance stronger in all cases. Alliances have always been the driver for knowledge diffusion and Im certain that they though that and the social aspects they bring have been crucial in increasing the retaining and returning of players. Your change risks to remove that driver.

Mobster Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 12:21:38

Lol. I have fun with my high horse. I use said high horse to position our tag as enemies to all. It's how i choose to play the politics and i believe calling everyone an idiot suits the current world political climate just dandy. Complaining about me complaining proves nothing. Do better.

But yeah. Forcing people to war who don't want to is a little gay. If you played for a few years as an adult you'd understand the novelty of drinking salt wears off and you realize your just being an asshole. Trust me. Ive been there.

If it does nothing why bother complaining about Sov’s recruiting then? Is your complaining fine but mine does nothing? How convenient.

Maybe I should ask for you to be deleted for saying asshole and gay. Those are harmful term in 2019! Mods, do your duty! /sarcasm

Neil Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 13:15:32

Well not hurtful but the use of gay slurs is more becoming of 15 years olds in 1999 not 35 year olds in 2019....

Karnage XZ

Jun 4th 2019, 13:31:40

Don Neil Chicken Wing?
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 14:32:57

Originally posted by Mobster:

If it does nothing why bother complaining about Sov’s recruiting then? Is your complaining fine but mine does nothing? How convenient.

Maybe I should ask for you to be deleted for saying asshole and gay. Those are harmful term in 2019! Mods, do your duty! /sarcasm

I mean.... I'll try again. Stones is a long long time ally of ours. I position myself as their enemy on occasion. Same with imag. Same with sol. Same with laf. And same with you. If you're getting smack talk from me, it probably means i want to war you sooner or later. "Creating the narrative" like cuban was talking about.

Once the wars fall into place for a set, i spend about two weeks being nice, and then i ramp up my narratives going into the next set. I don't mean to say yours does nothing. I mean it helps those wars along and thank you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2019, 14:36:10
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 18:41:52

Line break
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mdevol Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 22:09:01

Originally posted by Primeval:
Some of you ask why mods don't often publically discuss deletions and the reasons behind it. The comments in this thread and the other war-related thread are good examples of why we often don't.

This!

Look, there are plenty of reasons to troll SoF, troll them for good reasons. Those don't include the actions of 1 member, late in a war, during a reunion set, which the public has no idea why they got deleted.

I have been a leader of a clan on this server, and on other servers in this game, I know how hard it is to get a stable group of people together and to have all of them obey the rules of the game. Especially in this climate with so few people even playing the game. Sometimes accidents happen and you don't safelist, or you do safelist and forget you were safe listed and ally with someone. it happens. And sometimes you just have loose cannons. fluff, Hellrush and mob made careers in this game of pushing/violating the rules and bouncing from clan to clan as the wore out their welcome. Sometimes as a leader you take a risk on a player you know is active and you think you can talk sense into them, or at least get them to follow the rules and not get deleted for one reset. You weigh the risk of bringing them in for a better warring clan vs having them join the other side and being an active member. Sometimes, this backfires and it sucks. That is part of the game.

Every clan has had purple people. freaking out about this or claiming multi in an attempt to flame SoF is ridiculous. Maybe ask for clarification or ask for a response instead.

This doesn't feel right that I had to do this. I defended Sov and agreed with Primeval in the same post, we can do better as a community than this, folks.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

bigdogcwg Game profile

Jun 4th 2019, 22:18:48

1) I don't ingame use bad language etc nor do I do that on the boards. Never have. So try again.
2) On team site...well that's a different story. Yes, I called Banks gay cause well he is.
3) I was told the reason and frankly, it's not valid.
4) I'm old school. I don't give a fart about my country, etc. That's why I don't net, don't care if it gets killed, suicided on, etc. Happens.

BigDogCWG
Old Clown and Lovable Mutt

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2019, 22:38:27

What was the reason you were told? In the spirit of transparency.

Zelow Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 0:12:28

It is probably is language, though don't quote me on that one. I could be wrong.

Too bad :p I quoted you!
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 5th 2019, 0:36:12

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Don Neil Chicken Wing?

Requiem told me no the other day.
It would be Don Neal Chicken Wing (notice neal is spelled not neil)

Karnage XZ

Jun 5th 2019, 0:48:28

Don Neil Chicken Wing?

Requiem told me no the other day.
It would be Don Neal Chicken Wing (notice neal is spelled not neil)
I was gonna say, I thought we were friendly. But he's been gone for a hot minute.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 1:22:03

LOOOL flaming? You want to talk about flaming? How about a mod talking like an enraged child with a temper tantrum that didn't get their ice cream. Or blindly FSing a netting tag. FOH with that bullfluff
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

bigdogcwg Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 1:36:21

Requiem

For "transparency" it was because there was a second country created on my computer likely from my IP. My grand nephew was visiting. So since his dad played back in the day with me I decided to show him the game his dad and I played "back in the day". He created a country, etc. and after spending a day or two said it was "lame" and "old" and went back to the bedroom to play a game on his phone. Epic fail of mine trying to see if a 14 year old kid with attitude might want to do something not on his phone or xbox.

So yea, a second country was created and played with for maybe a day or two. No, from what I know it's not even attacked anyone and probably hasn't been used since he left on Sunday night.

And no, I don't even know what he used for a account name or password or anything for his "country".

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 1:39:18

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:50:49
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 1:40:12

Instant classic...."wanted to show them the game".

🤐
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jun 5th 2019, 1:47:40

Best lie ive heard in a long time.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 2:18:35

Requiem

For "transparency" it was because there was a second country created on my computer likely from my IP. My grand nephew was visiting. So since his dad played back in the day with me I decided to show him the game his dad and I played "back in the day". He created a country, etc. and after spending a day or two said it was "lame" and "old" and went back to the bedroom to play a game on his phone. Epic fail of mine trying to see if a 14 year old kid with attitude might want to do something not on his phone or xbox.

So yea, a second country was created and played with for maybe a day or two. No, from what I know it's not even attacked anyone and probably hasn't been used since he left on Sunday night.

And no, I don't even know what he used for a account name or password or anything for his "country".

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns

That sucks! That is one negative about the game you can’t play with family and friends. I understand why but it’s a bummer. You can get on a safe list for what it’s worth. My daughter is about the age she could play but I’m not sure I want to deal with the hassle; which is unfortunate for the game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 2:20:28

No need for that as long as BDC hasn’t given us any reason to doubt him. He didn’t need to answer me but chose to.

Sov Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 2:53:14

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
LOOOL flaming? You want to talk about flaming? How about a mod talking like an enraged child with a temper tantrum that didn't get their ice cream. Or blindly FSing a netting tag. FOH with that bullfluff

Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 3:21:40

I touched her b00bs.

Tag up Xyle!
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 3:22:34

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns
Pissed Off Mutt

Yeah when I saw it go purple I was a bit confuzzled. *scritches bigdog behind the ears*. Honestly I'm a little curious, but not my tag, not my business. I think at this point, we all need to learn to keep our noses to ourselves, and if the clan manager/red/ringleader/ruler whatever the fluff you wanna call chooses to explain then so be it. Until that point and time, the mods do what the mods do and we all just need to suck it up.

Also bonus.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Boltar Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 3:37:48

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

hunny u gotta let that go about the FS'ing a netting tag.. its happened in the past.. its gunna happen in the future.. ur more then welcomed to flame SoF, but the FS'ing thing its moot at this point.. SoF probably isnt the first nor will it probably be the last to do so. Bringing it up over and over again isnt gunna matter. you would be better off not worrying about it anymore unless u like doing so.. then by all means flame away

sinistril Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 4:21:52

Its a valid point. Team is just a circus (wallgaining ftw) and ffa is similar to alliance in that they have few powerhouse tags (although they will on occasion fs each other and have narratives moreso than 1a) and then a HUGE dropoff. 1a has a few more marginal tags but ffa has a few more relevant solo strings.

It's tougher tho because despite all the drama over the years, you're largely people i spent half my life with. Some of you I like, some of you not as much, but i eternally have a soft spot. I can tell you for sure when someone passes close to me in this game it feels like a brother or a best friend. I've said more words twice over to the people here than I say to anyone and when I'm sober i lead an extremely person life outside of ee. People here know more about me than my immediate family.

It's hard, after spending half a lifetime with you guys, to feel anything but respect and admiration and community with the people who play here. I attempt my hardest to stir up narratives and rivalries and stuff like that, but in reality a lot of you are closer to me than my family. That's why people who play on and off or haven't been around in a while are a lot easier for me to talk fluff to.

FFA has much much better storylines for sure. When there is a war there, it's for legitimate grievances that have built up over time. The fact there's not a war every set makes small things build up. That's because there's no real war clans there anymore and I know some people don't like grudge wars but even the worst FFA war has been more entertaining for me than the best alliance war. Alliance wars feel like mandatory team building in the military, 'forced fun'.

I think wars would be more fun on this server if sol, stones, and elders took a set off now and again. There would be more movement between clans which would lead to better wars. Imag vs pdm, for example, could have seen both sides recruiting members from both sides of the aisle for a different experience, ie. What appears to be happening next set on ffa with Cerberus and friends vs NBK. Even people from the big netting clans would defect for a war that has an actual narrative instead of set wars.

But that's coming from a guy that doesn't think 'youre big, I'm big, let's fight' makes for an interesting in-game experience.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 5th 2019, 13:09:17

Originally posted by Requiem:
Requiem

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns

That sucks! That is one negative about the game you can’t play with family and friends. I understand why but it’s a bummer. You can get on a safe list for what it’s worth. My daughter is about the age she could play but I’m not sure I want to deal with the hassle; which is unfortunate for the game.

Safe lifting is not that bad. Soviet and I have been safe listed since 2012 and we have never had issues. Follow the rules, and you are fine.

Karnage XZ

Jun 5th 2019, 13:29:05

Originally posted by Requiem:

No need for that as long as BDC hasn’t given us any reason to doubt him. He didn’t need to answer me but chose to.
Transparency FTW!

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 15:25:26

Should you not judge? You know, the Bible and all.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 15:35:20

Originally posted by sinistril:

FFA has much much better storylines for sure. When there is a war there, it's for legitimate grievances that have built up over time. The fact there's not a war every set makes small things build up. That's because there's no real war clans there anymore and I know some people don't like grudge wars but even the worst FFA war has been more entertaining for me than the best alliance war. Alliance wars feel like mandatory team building in the military, 'forced fun'.

I think wars would be more fun on this server if sol, stones, and elders took a set off now and again. There would be more movement between clans which would lead to better wars. Imag vs pdm, for example, could have seen both sides recruiting members from both sides of the aisle for a different experience, ie. What appears to be happening next set on ffa with Cerberus and friends vs NBK. Even people from the big netting clans would defect for a war that has an actual narrative instead of set wars.

But that's coming from a guy that doesn't think 'youre big, I'm big, let's fight' makes for an interesting in-game experience.

Yeah. It's 100% true man. Because anyone who plays ffa anymore is not afraid to lay some smack down if they gotta but generally all the tags net, the wars have a much higher entertainment value. It's completely forced here. 100%

Its tough tho because there's damn near as many wardogs on this server as netters tho so its almost impossible to imagine an ffa type environment. Its the complete opposite.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 15:37:42

Requiem

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns

HAHAHAHHAHAA. FAIL! DOUBLE FAIL!

I donno why fluff like this makes me laugh so much. I can't decide what's funnier, that you tried get a teenager into it or that you got deleted for it. Haha. This game is so obtuse sometimes to the point it feels intentional. Gg bigdog. Hope you get reinstated.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 5th 2019, 16:36:57

Requiem

BigDogCWG
Clowns with Guns

HAHAHAHHAHAA. FAIL! DOUBLE FAIL!

I donno why fluff like this makes me laugh so much. I can't decide what's funnier, that you tried get a teenager into it or that you got deleted for it. Haha. This game is so obtuse sometimes to the point it feels intentional. Gg bigdog. Hope you get reinstated.

I mean Requiem is trying to get his 12-year-old daughter to play.....

Karnage XZ

Jun 5th 2019, 17:09:50

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Should you not judge? You know, the Bible and all.
I believe you meant to quote this scripture: Matthew 7:3-5