Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2019, 23:37:27

Imo, easiest way to do it....allow allies and dont be fags about the spirit of your tag like on team but cap tags at 10-12 members so there's parity....laf can still he laf in totality but are limited to 12 members across 3 or 4 tags.

I know you feel like the issue is only getting netters able to net, but getting fsed by a 35+ member SOL against my 12-15 6 fluffING TIMES NOW hasnt been great fun for me either (even if we won 4).

I respect SOL not wanting to just blast netters, and in that way can kind of understand why they target us. Pre-sof we were legitimately the only true warclan that can provide them with a challange. But would make more sense if they had a few smaller tags to have more even wars with the likes of imag, stones, us and other tags that actually prefer a smaller group of close friends.

And that way LaF doesnt just automatically win tnw every set because they're bigger.

I loved getting a crew together to net on ffa because there was a dynamic where my group could win the server which we've repeated in down to the wire finishes. Ive also put netting troupes together in team that have won the server. 1a is a wash tho. Either laf wins or someone kills laf. The lack of parity causes me to not want to net because im never going to be able to compete for tnw. And to me the gane is about the friends i make and the things we accomplish together, not my individual achievements. If it were about that id just play primary and tourney. This is alliance.

Since i have no opportunity whatsoever to compete for best netting alliance because most decent netters play in one tag because no one wants to lead anymore (and because competing infers some type of competition at all), this is the only server ive never netted on. If there was parity i would net tho...and thats why a variety of small netting tags can say elders has helped them here and there. Im dreaming of a world in which i could help them be competitive one day when laf loses members.

Instead ive just taken a turn killing everyone twice because its the only thing i can help build the best alliance at here. Unless people wanna break down the big tags.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2019, 23:59:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit