Verified:

Neil Game profile

May 31st 2019, 11:33:54

You are a punk and I'm calling you out.

You aren't the good guy. You say this is a game for fun then you talk religious nonsense, get defensive about your ignorance about world war 2, call people Mexican Hitlers, talk about Satan and make broad generalizations about people you don't know.

Being rude to someone who doesn't know about memorial day and then being defensive when someone is rude to you about your Russian/Japanese ww2 knowledge is called a double standard, but since you don't know the meaning of the word pun I'll put it a way you can understand.

You can give it but you can't take it.

Stop acting like the victim. You try and turn this around when it is you who is the ignorant bully.

Being developmentally disabled or having psychological problems does not give you license to say anything without consequence. If you don't know what you are talking about you need to either ask questions, or STFU. Lots of people with mental disorders or problems with development conduct themselves just fine in this game and in society.

I assume the mods can see the messages you sent me. There is nothing wrong with asking for help but acting how you are acting and then hiding behind a mental handicap or mental illness is a cop-out. The fact that you are a piece of fluff has nothing to do with that, it has to do with YOU BEING A PIECE OF fluff.

Sov Game profile

May 31st 2019, 11:36:16

If you find messages are inappropriate or against the rules then report them.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 31st 2019, 12:59:56

Report them. We cannot see people's messages, nor do we care to, though if it was Zen's inbox bowchickwowow ;)
Otherwise, I might find Weezy sexting Derrick or something to like that ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2019, 13:01:11

I feel really dirty now.
/wanders off

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 13:16:14

I think everyone that is arguing, on multiple threads, needs to simmer-Donna.

The_Hawk

May 31st 2019, 13:18:24

0_0 dang did he pee in your Cheerios too?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 15:37:08

Originally posted by Neil:

You aren't the good guy. You say this is a game for fun then you talk religious nonsense, get defensive about your ignorance about world war 2, call people Mexican Hitlers, talk about Satan and make broad generalizations about people you don't know.

Being rude to someone who doesn't know about memorial day and then being defensive when someone is rude to you about your Russian/Japanese ww2 knowledge is called a double standard, but since you don't know the meaning of the word pun I'll put it a way you can understand.

Stop acting like the victim. You try and turn this around when it is you who is the ignorant bully.

Being developmentally disabled or having psychological problems does not give you license to say anything without consequence. If you don't know what you are talking about you need to either ask questions, or STFU. Lots of people with mental disorders or problems with development conduct themselves just fine in this game and in society.

I assume the mods can see the messages you sent me. There is nothing wrong with asking for help but acting how you are acting and then hiding behind a mental handicap or mental illness is a cop-out. The fact that you are a piece of fluff has nothing to do with that, it has to do with YOU BEING A PIECE OF fluff.

1) Go screw yourself, you accused me of having Kruger syndrome. Are you impersonating a Doctor? Because your not.
2) There is nothing wrong with setting people straight who think that memorial day and veterans day is the same thing. I like bru and I think he knows it.
3) I'll say whatever I want about Xyle as a leader I allowed him to lead me for 10 resets in SoF. He most likely knows I'm only joking.
4) I know the rules about messages being sent, I've been deleted for cursing. But I have done nothing worthy of being deleted through your messages.
5) You should know i'm a huge believer in God and I try to point out works of evil and show people that we are brothers.
6) This is a game, please don't get too upset.
Anything else?
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 15:38:23

Nah i sext weezy on snapchat. U r safe.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 15:58:32

Wall, Neil
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

May 31st 2019, 16:46:02

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

1) Go screw yourself, you accused me of having Kruger syndrome. Are you impersonating a Doctor? Because your not.
2) There is nothing wrong with setting people straight who think that memorial day and veterans day is the same thing. I like bru and I think he knows it.
3) I'll say whatever I want about Xyle as a leader I allowed him to lead me for 10 resets in SoF. He most likely knows I'm only joking.
4) I know the rules about messages being sent, I've been deleted for cursing. But I have done nothing worthy of being deleted through your messages.
5) You should know i'm a huge believer in God and I try to point out works of evil and show people that we are brothers.
6) This is a game, please don't get too upset.
Anything else?

"Dunning–Kruger effect
Description
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability." Doesn't really need to be diagnosed by a doctor to be called a moron. That is just the polite way.

Also Neil - people will forever get the differences between Memorial and Veterans day confused. Most just know about it being the military. You can't fault someone for it.

He's also insanely tolerant (omg I'm defending syko...) of most religions. He has yet to try and "save" me. Soo...

Originally posted by Requiem:
I think everyone that is arguing, on multiple threads, needs to simmer-Donna.

Its EE, people will always have an argument, or be a drama-lama.

Edited By: daspheebsie on May 31st 2019, 16:51:23
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

sinistril Game profile

May 31st 2019, 21:24:05

Religion is for lemmings
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 23:50:46

Originally posted by sinistril:
Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

Nah, it's for people looking for God, and I do know where he might be since so many already found him....and Jesus....but I'm not interested in going there, I like my freedom :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 0:19:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

Nah, it's for people looking for God, and I do know where he might be since so many already found him....and Jesus....but I'm not interested in going there, I like my freedom :-)
Going to Jesus is going to Heaven= Freedom! Going to Satan is going to Prison=Hell.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 1st 2019, 0:21:23

Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

You just use the concept of 'Freedom' as another religion. It's flawed tho, you have less freedom than anyone else because you constrict your opinions and actions into a tight space that actually encroaches on your freedom even if the purpose is the opposite. You are in a prison of your own making and you call it 'Freedom'.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 0:22:02

* puts an Ancient Aliens meme here
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 0:26:23

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

You just use the concept of 'Freedom' as another religion. It's flawed tho, you have less freedom than anyone else because you constrict your opinions and actions into a tight space that actually encroaches on your freedom even if the purpose is the opposite. You are in a prison of your own making and you call it 'Freedom'.

Not at all, I'm poking fun at people that go to jail 🤐
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 0:28:40

Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

Going to Jesus is going to Heaven= Freedom! Going to Satan is going to Prison=Hell.

Makes no sense, everyone finds God or Jesus in prison 😝
(•_•)

Zelow Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 0:40:26

Gods not real.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 1:01:52

Originally posted by Zelow:
Gods not real.
Send me your email, I'll tell you one supernatural story that happened to me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 1st 2019, 1:44:55

Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

orly?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 1:50:46

Religion is awesome. I have always found mythology fascinating.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 1:52:06

Originally posted by galleri:
Religion is for lemmings
Religion is for lemmings

orly?

Well.....no.....i meant prison.
(•_•)

Zelow Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 1:55:03

Originally posted by WasDerFug:
Gods not real.

God is not real? Or, Gods are not real?

Why bother with attempting to disprove something that doesn't exist?

God is not real. I thought I said that clearly.

Gods not real.
Send me your email, I'll tell you one supernatural story that happened to me.

Sorry, no thanks.

Gods not real.

God is not real? Or, Gods are not real?

Why bother with attempting to disprove something that doesn't exist?
Think about what a small speck you are in the universe. Ask yourself how anything came into existence in the first place. If you didn't do it, some being created all of this. We are obviously not capable of creating this place, I mean some people here on earth would probably starve to death if they didn't know how to make a PB&J.

If I ask how anything came into existence, and arrive at the answer that it was obviously created by God, then the next question is "Who Created God?".

1 word, evolution.

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 2:05:01

@Zelow who do you think created evolution? God is the first scientist in all of existence. God is patient because he has nothing but time, he is ageless and cannot die. So allowing things to evolve on their own is of his doing. What would have been the point of creating this universe if he was to only allow it to live for day?

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 2:07:08

@ zelow smoke on your little joint and contemplate that pothead :P

[IX]Mobster

Jun 1st 2019, 2:29:38

From a Christian worldview, they believe God provides the greatest freedom. It follows the notion that sin/bad habits/actions God tells us to avoid, will create in the long run habits/views/actions that consume an individual, put them in a situation they seemingly cant escape from or hinder them. So doing whatever on chooses, while that seems like ultimate freedom, has negative repercussions, whether they are identified or not, because one has more opportunity to run into lifes pitfalls. Following God, allows one to avoid the pitfalls in life and avoid those pitfalls in life that harm you in the long run, and allow you to circumvent the ills of the world, to some extent, because no way an individual is ever perfect.

For the evolution argument, evolution occurs within species all the time, a bird adapts to it environment and changes etc., but a bird is always a bird. I'd be interested to see science pinpoint a time when one species evolved into another species. However, the notion of instinct, pre-written data within a species DNA. How did a caterpiller "learn" or "evolve" into knowing how to build a cocoon, and then have the ability to nail the genetici metamorphosis to turn into a butterfly. Some of these questions I think of quite a bit. Also, when the theory of evolution was developed, what was known of molecular biology was poultry to what is known today. Cells were believed to be of utter simplicity and evolved into more complexity. Cells however carry the complexity of something far beyond original comprehension. To evolve to this status begs the question of how did this data become "self-learned" or "self-aware to learn". I think I am on a tangent now.

Lastly, to believe there is no God, takes the exact same amount of faith as the individual who believes in God. Agnostics have more of a reasonable argument to say "I am not sure" then those that are adamant a creator or higher power does not exist.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 2:38:41

Nice ^

See I agree there.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 4:00:52

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
From a Christian worldview, they believe God provides the greatest freedom. It follows the notion that sin/bad habits/actions God tells us to avoid, will create in the long run habits/views/actions that consume an individual, put them in a situation they seemingly cant escape from or hinder them. So doing whatever on chooses, while that seems like ultimate freedom, has negative repercussions, whether they are identified or not, because one has more opportunity to run into lifes pitfalls. Following God, allows one to avoid the pitfalls in life and avoid those pitfalls in life that harm you in the long run, and allow you to circumvent the ills of the world, to some extent, because no way an individual is ever perfect.

For the evolution argument, evolution occurs within species all the time, a bird adapts to it environment and changes etc., but a bird is always a bird. I'd be interested to see science pinpoint a time when one species evolved into another species. However, the notion of instinct, pre-written data within a species DNA. How did a caterpiller "learn" or "evolve" into knowing how to build a cocoon, and then have the ability to nail the genetici metamorphosis to turn into a butterfly. Some of these questions I think of quite a bit. Also, when the theory of evolution was developed, what was known of molecular biology was poultry to what is known today. Cells were believed to be of utter simplicity and evolved into more complexity. Cells however carry the complexity of something far beyond original comprehension. To evolve to this status begs the question of how did this data become "self-learned" or "self-aware to learn". I think I am on a tangent now.

Lastly, to believe there is no God, takes the exact same amount of faith as the individual who believes in God. Agnostics have more of a reasonable argument to say "I am not sure" then those that are adamant a creator or higher power does not exist.
Well Stated on every account. It's like the person who says there is no such thing as truth, it's only a matter of somebodies individual perception. But in that same statement, a person who doesn't believe that truth exists discounts their own statement, because if no truth exists, then the statement that truth doesn't exist is only a perception. Therefore, they have not proven that truth doesn't exist, God IS the truth and so, therefore, he must exist. I believe that science and evolution are just as real as God, but he is the creator of all life so science and evolution are just two of his creations. We were not intended to remain the same, God meant for us to grow and here's the kicker (evolve) and so he created evolution. But riddle me this, why would you or I be given a chance to evolve better talents than those who lived two thousand years ago? Wouldn't that be giving an unfair advantage to pass Gods test and gain the kingdom? I don't think that God cares if you created an airplane or if you constructed an enormous building or if you built a space station. If you don't love and worship him and obey his laws then you have ultimately failed at life. I mean Jesus gave his life for other people, they laughed at him while he died for them because they couldn't see or believe what he knew. So evolution is just another way of describing time and changes. We change to reflect our environment to a degree and as always certain things are changeable like a person's actions, thoughts and beliefs, you could call this a transformation rather than evolution.

Zelow Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 4:19:12

@Zelow who do you think created evolution? God is the first scientist in all of existence. God is patient because he has nothing but time, he is ageless and cannot die. So allowing things to evolve on their own is of his doing. What would have been the point of creating this universe if he was to only allow it to live for day?

Evolution is a process of trial and error over millions of years. Its a simple, find the way or die off. We just see the survivors.

How many caterpillars do actually nail it?

Can we discuss gravity? I think that I'm gaining weight because the universe is expanding and the objects that are attempting to pull me off of this planet with their inherent mass and density are having less of an effect because they are moving further away. Course, maybe I just ate too many chicken wings...

This made me chuckle. Nice.

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 4:31:20

Truth probably exists. Slight problem that one would be required to be omniscient to be able to perceive truth. Otherwise they probably just believe that they know the truth, which isn't exactly the same as knowing the truth.
Knowing something and not knowing why is called faith.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 5:47:20

How come salvation depends on what culture you’re born into, if you think Jesus is god. What about the billions of Asians born, no fault of their own, into a society that happens to believe in something else? What kind of cruel god would make such a unfair system to go to heaven?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 5:49:11

I particularly like Einstein’s views on the subject.

Zelow Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 5:49:12

Originally posted by Requiem:
How come salvation depends on what culture you’re born into, if you think Jesus is god. What about the billions of Asians born, no fault of their own, into a society that happens to believe in something else? What kind of cruel god would make such a unfair system to go to heaven?

Religion lottory is the best lottory.

Neil Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 6:16:58

Can we get back on topic, THIS GUY SAID HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT WW2 THAN ME!
Go study Khalkhin Gol, the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, the Battle of Shanghai.
Your knowledge about WW2 is embarrassing. Go read a book.

Karnage XZ you said I shouldn't act like a judge, but you sure act like one yourself. You are not the main character, you are not Pope Urban II, and saying “Deus vult!” doesn't make what you say true.

I really don't know if you are trolling but some of the things you wrote me:

"your opinions of me are unbiased and solely for the purpose of demaming my character."
"throwing around all of these mental handicap puns."
"Grammar doesn't matter unless your turning in a resume or an assignment for school."

Instead of thinking
Believing in Christian God = meaning of life = right to judge people

Maybe you should learn what the words you use, like biased/unbiased or pun, mean.

Lastly:
"Although the winners write the history don't they?"

No, they don't, but you repeating something you heard somewhere sounds about right for the course.

Neil Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 6:22:12

KoHeartsGPA

I am probably the worst waller fighting right now.

Requiem

You might be right but I really don't like this guy, his holier than thou attitude combined with his lack of education gets on my nerves. Ignorance OR arrogance but not both.

Sov and galleri

The messages he sent me didn't break any rules, they were just creepy and poorly written.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 6:43:08

Neil u mad your point. Cease and desist.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 6:44:28

MADE. I’m drunk. Not Derrick drunk tho. Yet. 8 more days ?r

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 6:44:29

sinistril Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 7:15:37

I never even suggested anything about your beliefs in a creator. I said religion is for lemmings as a throwback to the 2d lemmings sidescroller game where you play god and control a bunch of idiotic lemmings. ie. all earthly religions are, almost by definition, systems of control. Let's accept the idea that a creator of the universe is necessary (I don't think so, but let's!), that does not mean religions are not stupid especially when you can trace most of them back to people trying to find ways to control other people. If the bible is truly the word of god, then it should be immutable, why does it keep changing? Also, the meaning should be obvious to everyone, not open for subjective interpretation. Did god write it using google translate? Believe in a creator, hell, there are atheists that do (simulation theory), but if you think your religion is any more valid than the religion of people that believe in an illiterate merchant prophet, a flying spaghetti monster, or Zeus, then you are a lemming.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 7:48:28

Y'all been smoking a lot of reefer this summer...

Usually im very obiously the highest sounding guy on the forums but i cant even compete with y'all stoners on this one.

fluffin kudos.

*sparks one up*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 7:53:59

The angle at which it flipped to an organized religion discussion in 4 messages after that opening message is like actually hard to keep up with.

I'm a naturalistic pantheist (god is everything and nothing etc) but i do sympathize with more pessimistic philosophy like that of Jidda Krishnamurti. Although he's almost too disappointed, i align with those beliefs in conjunction with believing energy and matter are holy. Contrary to sin's point, I've found the unitarian church to be a rather fulfilling alternative. Agnostics have bake sales too. Its largely crusading that is bad, which is objectively what both atheists and theists do..... But damn....

....how that started and where we are now i cant even think to write 12 paragraphs like usual.....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 1st 2019, 8:00:51
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 13:21:29

I know you fail Derrick when I can read your whole post. You’re better than this!

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 13:24:13

Can we get back on topic, THIS GUY SAID HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT WW2 THAN ME!
Go study Khalkhin Gol, the Soviet invasion of Manchuria, the Battle of Shanghai.
Your knowledge about WW2 is embarrassing. Go read a book.

Karnage XZ you said I shouldn't act like a judge, but you sure act like one yourself. You are not the main character, you are not Pope Urban II, and saying “Deus vult!” doesn't make what you say true.

I really don't know if you are trolling but some of the things you wrote me:

"your opinions of me are unbiased and solely for the purpose of demaming my character."
"throwing around all of these mental handicap puns."
"Grammar doesn't matter unless your turning in a resume or an assignment for school."

Instead of thinking
Believing in Christian God = meaning of life = right to judge people

Maybe you should learn what the words you use, like biased/unbiased or pun, mean.

Lastly:
"Although the winners write the history don't they?"

No, they don't, but you repeating something you heard somewhere sounds about right for the course.
Dude, you're pulling junk from your butt, that doesn't describe me at all. None of what you said reflects me, your flipping crazy and trying to gaslight me once again.

I gotta tell you, I don't follow the human church or the pope and defending myself when I was verbally assaulted and psychologically attacked and accused of having Kruger syndrome by YOU is most certainly okay. If we go back and see when these messages begin it will show that you attacked me several times on many threads without you ever being provoked by me. You judged me when you told me I had Kruger syndrome and you told me you were a minor in psychology as if you have the right to say whatever you want. You ain't nobody dude! Go back to sleep, wake up and have your Wheaties.

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 13:49:23

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The angle at which it flipped to an organized religion discussion in 4 messages after that opening message is like actually hard to keep up with.

I'm a naturalistic pantheist (god is everything and nothing etc) but i do sympathize with more pessimistic philosophy like that of Jidda Krishnamurti. Although he's almost too disappointed, i align with those beliefs in conjunction with believing energy and matter are holy. Contrary to sin's point, I've found the unitarian church to be a rather fulfilling alternative. Agnostics have bake sales too. Its largely crusading that is bad, which is objectively what both atheists and theists do..... But damn....

....how that started and where we are now i cant even think to write 12 paragraphs like usual.....
Derrick, when did Jesus encourage anybody to go on a violent crusade? When Judas betrayed him and lead the Romans into Gethsemane one of the disciples Peter drew his sword and cut one of them on the ear and Jesus told him to lay down his sword and let the Romans take him peacefully. You're blaming human tendencies to be violent on God and the son of God.

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 13:51:46

@Neil if you're looking for a patient you need to send me your non-disclosure agreement.

Karnage XZ

Jun 1st 2019, 14:25:47

@Derrick one more thing is that Jesus was Galilean and he chose the Jewish people because they had been persecuted for thousands of years for their beliefs. But if you look at the location on the map, it was in the area where Europe, Africa, and middle east/Asia meet. This is where he could reach the most people. Because Jerusalem was already known as the holy land and many came to visit from far and many returned home to teach their people about God. Under Roman rule, the Jews were being persecuted yet again. Most recently they were persecuted during WW2. God is not racist, but he has a reason for being born to certain people.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 15:19:27

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:54:25
wasn't me...

Hardy Game profile

Jun 1st 2019, 15:37:59

LOUD NOISES

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 16:13:07

This is the kind of thread that starts wars....

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2019, 17:27:15

Lol.

I didn't blame god for the violent tendencies of man. I pretty clearly stated that i don't believe god is a fluffin dude. Its more a combination of energy and matter, and therefore is both blameless and entirely to blame as it is all of everything. I don't think some fluffin dude made some other fluffin dudes do some fluff and that's god. That's silly.

If there was a god responsible for the fates of man, that was a living thinking human brained type diety, he's a fluffbird for creating child cancers and fluff. Kind of a bad dude.