Verified:

daspheebsie Game profile

May 31st 2019, 16:46:02

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by Neil:
You are a punk and I'm calling you out.

You aren't the good guy. You say this is a game for fun then you talk religious nonsense, get defensive about your ignorance about world war 2, call people Mexican Hitlers, talk about Satan and make broad generalizations about people you don't know.

Being rude to someone who doesn't know about memorial day and then being defensive when someone is rude to you about your Russian/Japanese ww2 knowledge is called a double standard, but since you don't know the meaning of the word pun I'll put it a way you can understand.

You can give it but you can't take it.

Stop acting like the victim. You try and turn this around when it is you who is the ignorant bully.

Being developmentally disabled or having psychological problems does not give you license to say anything without consequence. If you don't know what you are talking about you need to either ask questions, or STFU. Lots of people with mental disorders or problems with development conduct themselves just fine in this game and in society.

I assume the mods can see the messages you sent me. There is nothing wrong with asking for help but acting how you are acting and then hiding behind a mental handicap or mental illness is a cop-out. The fact that you are a piece of fluff has nothing to do with that, it has to do with YOU BEING A PIECE OF fluff.

1) Go screw yourself, you accused me of having Kruger syndrome. Are you impersonating a Doctor? Because your not.
2) There is nothing wrong with setting people straight who think that memorial day and veterans day is the same thing. I like bru and I think he knows it.
3) I'll say whatever I want about Xyle as a leader I allowed him to lead me for 10 resets in SoF. He most likely knows I'm only joking.
4) I know the rules about messages being sent, I've been deleted for cursing. But I have done nothing worthy of being deleted through your messages.
5) You should know i'm a huge believer in God and I try to point out works of evil and show people that we are brothers.
6) This is a game, please don't get too upset.
Anything else?

"Dunning–Kruger effect
Description
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability." Doesn't really need to be diagnosed by a doctor to be called a moron. That is just the polite way.

Also Neil - people will forever get the differences between Memorial and Veterans day confused. Most just know about it being the military. You can't fault someone for it.

He's also insanely tolerant (omg I'm defending syko...) of most religions. He has yet tried to "save" me. Soo...

Originally posted by Requiem:
I think everyone that is arguing, on multiple threads, needs to simmer-Donna.

Its EE, people will always have an argument, or be a drama-lama.

Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo