Verified:

Zelow Game profile

May 26th 2019, 0:38:15

Originally posted by WArriOR:
bada book bada boom

Hey, I wasn't the only one that liked that commerical lol.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

Karnage XZ

May 26th 2019, 0:50:58

Originally posted by Neil:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing.

Spin City 1996 to 2002. Pretty sure that's the first Spin City reference anyones made since 2003

because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo.

This sounds about right based on your lack of knowledge about WW2. Love the casual racism.

I always liked him

Yeah sounds like it.

Here is a link for you buddy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/...ing%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
Cleverly put together this sounds like DarkPrince. Is this where you disappeared too?
Do as I say, not as I do.

[IX]Mobster

May 26th 2019, 0:54:37

[quote poster=Karnage XZ; 46966; 896512][quote poster=Zelow; 46966; 896469]
Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:

and maybe this will help our relationship grow and start on a better foot.
You people attacked a clan who were netting and now you talk about growing a better relationship? Yeah like you've won any trust after your actions. I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing. Trying to justify your actions by making up lies, anything founded on lies doesn't last very long, this is why sof folded before. Because Xyle used lies to fuel up war propaganda, he did the same thing when he took SoF from Ivan. Ivan was the elected leader of SoF and Xyle stole it from him, because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo. I played in SoF for long enough to know what kind of a leader he is. I always liked him but man this is a trash move.

[/quote]

Karnage is good at picking up sarcasm I see.

Karnage XZ

May 26th 2019, 1:00:34

[quote poster=[IX]Mobster; 46966; 896588][quote poster=Karnage XZ; 46966; 896512][quote poster=Zelow; 46966; 896469]

and maybe this will help our relationship grow and start on a better foot.
You people attacked a clan who were netting and now you talk about growing a better relationship? Yeah like you've won any trust after your actions. I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing. Trying to justify your actions by making up lies, anything founded on lies doesn't last very long, this is why sof folded before. Because Xyle used lies to fuel up war propaganda, he did the same thing when he took SoF from Ivan. Ivan was the elected leader of SoF and Xyle stole it from him, because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo. I played in SoF for long enough to know what kind of a leader he is. I always liked him but man this is a trash move.

[/quote]

Karnage is good at picking up sarcasm I see. [/quote] You forgot to put up the *sarcasm* clause. Sarcasm is best detected when you see facial expressions and tone of voice. Not typing words you crow.

[IX]Mobster

May 26th 2019, 2:35:19

You seem like a special kind of dumb.

Karnage XZ

May 26th 2019, 2:37:10

You seem like a dumb kind of special

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2019, 2:39:08

QQ
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

khouyaxz

May 26th 2019, 9:27:31

Bonus
Cocoy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 26th 2019, 12:50:33

The quote fails in this thread.
Noobs

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 19:21:44

Originally posted by galleri:
The quote fails in this thread.
Noobs

n00blets at this stage.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Zelow Game profile

May 26th 2019, 21:31:22

Originally posted by IXMobster:

I lol'd pretty hard at this...

Also update, looks like a certain tag is slipping on those kills....

https://www.eestats.com/...L&badside%5B%5D=SoF20

Edit: Why are these quotes being retarded. I don't see anything wrong with the code.

Edited By: Zelow on May 27th 2019, 21:44:16
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

May 27th 2019, 5:38:19

hmmm
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ninong Game profile

May 27th 2019, 9:09:52

hi mobster
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Tokyousr Game profile

May 27th 2019, 11:57:32

bonus

tfm0m0 Game profile

May 27th 2019, 12:59:37

bonus

ebert00 Game profile

May 27th 2019, 15:46:42

bonis,bonus, GO laf and sol.

Zelow Game profile

May 27th 2019, 21:45:31

[quote poster=WasDerFug; 46966; 896706]
Originally posted by Zelow:
Originally posted by IX_Mobster:

I lol'd pretty hard at this...

Also update, looks like a certain tag is slipping on those kills....

https://www.eestats.com/...L&badside%5B%5D=SoF20

Edit: Why are these quotes being retarded. I don't see anything wrong with the code.

[IX]¿ [/quote]

Yup that looks like it was the culprit. Good looking out.

Brigg Game profile

May 27th 2019, 23:19:26

Bone-us
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Hardy Game profile

May 28th 2019, 1:45:40

HI WEEZY

Karnage XZ

May 28th 2019, 2:27:34

Where cypress?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 22:24:17

Someone took my stapler

Karnage XZ

May 28th 2019, 22:59:59

That warchat was alot of fun, couple of them got on and walled but we had too many turns and resources for them to be able to do much of anything.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 0:02:38

Originally posted by Hardy:
HI WEEZY

<3
Catch me on ir c

mac23 Game profile

May 29th 2019, 0:23:47

boner!

Chevs

May 29th 2019, 2:29:18

I died while wiping my 4 day old daughters poopy butt. That’s a new low for even you LaF. Multi set war confirmed
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 3:15:17

Originally posted by Chevs:
I died while wiping my 4 day old daughters poopy butt. That’s a new low for even you LaF. Multi set war confirmed

Lies you cant even wipe your own ass!

Sov Game profile

May 29th 2019, 3:27:39

lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 3:38:02

Death by fluff 😞🙊🙈
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

May 29th 2019, 13:43:19

That warchat was alot of fun, couple of them got on and walled but we had too many turns and resources for them to be able to do much of anything.

FINALLY, a whining netter admits that war is fun!! definitely has folks more active

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2019, 14:23:46

Don't get too fanatical, netting is far better and shows how much more superior a player is. If you think I suck at war you should see me at netting.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 15:12:04

Yeah I wouldn’t necessarily consider Karnage a netter (no offense).

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2019, 15:26:27

None Taken, although not entirely my fault. The highest networth I've ever achieved to date is 259m.

MauricXe Game profile

May 29th 2019, 15:55:06

detah to SoF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 29th 2019, 16:40:24

Originally posted by Requiem:
Someone took my stapler

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makinso Game profile

May 29th 2019, 22:52:26

Then you're doing it all wrong........

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 2:13:19

Sov some of your posts are comical because you are talking to people who in no way lead or make decisions for the Alliance. If you want to create a reason to continue a war with LaF that is fine but lets not pretend like we are asking for it.

Also if Gains was trying to gang bang SoF then we were doing a hell of a job of having the worst built war countries ever (no spies or sdi or stock) you wanted to hit LaF because you felt disrespected and your ego took a hit being in our IRC room. You and I have no issues, that I know of, but lets be men about this.

We don't really need to peafluff on AT about it, let the war stats speak for themselves.

Karnage XZ

May 30th 2019, 2:34:51

Sov some of your posts are comical because you are talking to people who in no way lead or make decisions for the Alliance. If you want to create a reason to continue a war with LaF that is fine but lets not pretend like we are asking for it.

Also if Gains was trying to gang bang SoF then we were doing a hell of a job of having the worst built war countries ever (no spies or sdi or stock) you wanted to hit LaF because you felt disrespected and your ego took a hit being in our IRC room. You and I have no issues, that I know of, but lets be men about this.

We don't really need to peafluff on AT about it, let the war stats speak for themselves.

Yeah I'm just a made man, zelow is a mad man. I mean I've spent more resets in LaF that any other alliance and the highest rank i've ever had is hitman, which is just a glorified mademen rank. Just because I lead warchats, doesn't make me a leader in LaF. I've never been on the council and I have never made a decision or agreement on behalf of LaF. I mean you're arguing with regular members as if you were talking to the leaders of our alliance about the future of our relations. Truth is that if the leadership says we have a pact and we are not going to war, then we do as we're told. I was short fused in the beginning, but honestly, I'm okay with LaF being FSd as long as this was just a one time thing. I know you guys had to do something fun for your reunion reset and this is considered fun to sof having played in SoF for 10 resets myself. Cheers to the good times and I wish it had been under different circumstances but let's just move past the drama.

Sov Game profile

May 30th 2019, 3:21:12

If I wanted to kill you because of what happened in IRC, I would have been very open about it. You are welcome to believe what you wish to believe and you, like others in LAF, will form your opinions based on what you know. Let's see what happens in the end. As always, there is more to the story, but we can't always make everything public.

And this is not about my ego, half the people in the game have been talking crap about me for years. Hell, Karnage was talking crap about me directly when he thought I was someone else (still funny as hell) and I was agreeing with him rofl. I don't care what people say about me. I do care what people say about SoF and on that basis as the leader of SoF I assure you we will fight when we see fit to.

Karnage XZ

May 30th 2019, 3:32:59

You were using a different nickname and that was back in 2013. Lef the past die, btw what was I saying?

Sov Game profile

May 30th 2019, 4:02:45

You were using a different nickname and that was back in 2013. Lef the past die, btw what was I saying?

I was only using it as an example, you know I joke with you about it all the time ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 5:43:03

You should hear some of the fluff he's accused me of. Him and Hokkage combine for about 80% of the blame Derrick for everything campaign. I'm pretty sure Hokkage is joking some of the time tho. Syko be looking at me with a straight ass face when he accuses me of fluff im not even smart enough to do...

Suicidal Game profile

May 30th 2019, 11:47:12

…" you are talking to people who in no way lead or make decisions for the Alliance."
SOF is an alliance and does not believe in your "Deep State" way of thinking. A lot of us have been playing this GAME for 20+ years. Along comes some yahoos who want to find significance in life by attempting to control the GAME with pre-arranged wars, deciding who should and who should not be hit.
If a Clan wants to net, then net. If a Clan wants to war, then war. Clans should make their individual decisions and should never need to get permission from the self-serving who attempt to make decisions for the whole alliance.
This self-serving attempt to direct the whole alliance have destroyed recruitment and drove most from the GAME.
Each Clan can form their pacts based on their needs. Netters should always build their countries knowing that other clans might come exploring for land. Warring Clans should always prepare their countries for other warring clans knowing that even a high stocked netter might come exploring for land.
Clan rules should be consistent, (retals 1:1 or land:land), and should one clan deviate from established game rules the other Clans can jump on them to enforce these rules.
Their will always be the highest hitter, highest waller, highest netter although the numbers may not end up the same.
War Clans brag on their ability to build strong war countries.
Netting Clans brag on their skills to do all the calcs and strategy to get high NW.
Are Clans afraid to build their skills by preparing for whatever might happen?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 30th 2019, 11:57:18

Sui why are you talking and not in my kitchen in a bikini? Jeez. The things I have to do to keep you in line. Just wait until Sunday ..it is legal still in my state to smack your spouse back in line.

Suicidal Game profile

May 30th 2019, 12:12:25

galleri, I took off your bikini to see you nekkid all the time. I put on the bikini after I got hit in the privates with the bacon grease splatter. You can continue to beat me and hurt me but, like I always say, don't leave marks.

Makinso Game profile

May 30th 2019, 12:47:54

hmph

Just let everyone die.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:27:24

I think there needs to be two servers:

1. PVE
2. PVP

The game is too small to accommodate everyone on a single server. Even WoW has two servers for such things.

Edited By: Requiem on May 30th 2019, 15:29:57

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 18:23:36

I think there needs to be two servers:

1. PVE
2. PVP

The game is too small to accommodate everyone on a single server. Even WoW has two servers for such things.

We should call the other server "man vs machine" and hopefully by then the bots can retal 👍
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 18:53:01

I have better names.

1. Earth Empires
2. Requiem is a homo

Otherwise i like the idea. :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 20:24:30

I'm only a homo for you bby!

mdevol Game profile

May 30th 2019, 20:30:42

Suicidal, hahaha you did some crafty fluff to hide your playtimes. i just finally got around to charting your guys playtimes last night, and yours looks like a fence. just straight bars at every hour all day.

hahaha. I had to play around with the scope of when i took the data from to figure out when you are afk. good effort though. one of the best i have seen.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis