Verified:

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 2:58:56

Lets play a game. Everyone try to guess who I am impersonating.

WAHHH... .. . ... NETTING. . .... .... ...................... ... ... . PATHETIC... . .. .. ... SMALL PENIS. . .... .. . BIG JOKES...

*insert more ellipsis here*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 25th 2019, 2:59:20

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:

WAHHH... .. . ... NETTING. . .... .... ...................... ... ... . PATHETIC... . .. .. ... SMALL PENIS. . .... .. . BIG JOKES...

I am getting wet

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 3:03:24

Originally posted by Suicidal:
all of you netters can go play Primary, we won't kill you there

You need to stop SS people in primary, you are losing land :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:03:39

Thats not even good quality insulting. Yawn....
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 3:04:01

[quote poster=galleri; 46966; 896450]

I am getting wet [/quote]

https://megblurt.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/exc.gif

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 3:10:28

Originally posted by galleri:
Uhhh wtf did I just read? LOL

Also Ugo is in LaF?

Right?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:10:57

Originally posted by Zelow:
Originally posted by Sov:
To be taken more seriously than a coward like you. You beat up kids in local middle schools to claim you're a good fighter too?

I haven't even seen you guys do anything impressive and last I checked someones stocks are getting low.....

It’s not bullying when you are fluffslapping a fluffy fool.

You guys think you are awesome, we’ll give you 3 sets of one on one action with SoF to prove it. Or will you try gangbanging us again like your leaders tried to do this set.

Maybe next time you will think twice about trying to rally a gangbang against us. That’s taking off the gloves so to speak. Well we took them off too and threw them down for you :)

Are you kidding me? You blindsidded netters. Thats pathetic. "I can't handle real war tags, my clan can only get kills or hope to win a war against netters" that was your clans opening statment. No one disagrees with that.

So don't start pre-emptively crying about a gangbang, because you cowards can't handle people fighting as dirty as you losers need to.

I have seen no skill so far either. Just a bunch of half assed mediocre countries. Or maybe I need to remind you the score is 17 kills to 21. How the hell do scrubs only have a 4 point lead on a war you initiated with a fluffing sneak attack.... This is the biggest joke I have ever seen in this game and I knew XDarkPrinceX....

Smh......

See... there it is... there is that fluffy elitist attitude everyone loves to see ;)

On behalf of SoF I would like to thank you for personally accepting the invitation for LAF to prove itself against SoF for the next 3 sets. I’m sure the netters in LAF will be happy to duke it out with us. After all, old memories of SoF protecting LAF netting sets run deep.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 3:13:13

To be taken more seriously than a coward like you. You beat up kids in local middle schools to claim you're a good fighter too?

I haven't even seen you guys do anything impressive and last I checked someones stocks are getting low.....

You guys think you are awesome, we’ll give you 3 sets of one on one action with SoF to prove it. Or will you try gangbanging us again like your leaders tried to do this set.

Maybe next time you will think twice about trying to rally a gangbang against us. That’s taking off the gloves so to speak. Well we took them off too and threw them down for you :)

I don't know where you got your flawed Intel....but it was dead wrong, we was poised to net and our countries builds pretty much confirms it, bud.
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:18:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I don't know where you got your flawed Intel....but it was dead wrong, we was poised to net and our countries builds pretty much confirms it, bud.

I know you wouldn’t be aware of what leadership does behind closed doors and I don’t blame you in general.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 3:22:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I know you wouldn’t be aware of what leadership does behind closed doors and I don’t blame you in general.

Surely you guys spied all our countries even a week into the set, you can't possibly think our leaders had an FS in mind, that'd be silly, we didn't have war countries.
(•_•)

metalloid Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:27:25

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:32:22

All I am learning here is SoF is full of the mentally handicapped. I mean, if you can fool yourself into believing you're right you must be right, right?

Are you kidding me? You blindsidded netters. Thats pathetic. "I can't handle real war tags, my clan can only get kills or hope to win a war against netters" that was your clans opening statment. No one disagrees with that.

So don't start pre-emptively crying about a gangbang, because you cowards can't handle people fighting as dirty as you losers need to.

I have seen no skill so far either. Just a bunch of half assed mediocre countries. Or maybe I need to remind you the score is 17 kills to 21. How the hell do scrubs only have a 4 point lead on a war you initiated with a fluffing sneak attack.... This is the biggest joke I have ever seen in this game and I knew XDarkPrinceX....

Smh......

See... there it is... there is that fluffy elitist attitude everyone loves to see ;)

On behalf of SoF I would like to thank you for personally accepting the invitation for LAF to prove itself against SoF for the next 3 sets. I’m sure the netters in LAF will be happy to duke it out with us. After all, old memories of SoF protecting LAF netting sets run deep.

fluffy elitist attitude? Lmfao, because I told you the score? Or because I called it how I see it? For the record I don't hold any high standards of myself at all. However, I already feel like I am better than you back stabbing cowards.

It's all good tho, I know my tag wants to net and I do too, however LaF can stomp some noobs too and ill be happy to contribute. When you guys are too embarrassed to stay ill be happy to see your next failed reunion too.

Sorry I am not sorry, your little tag just isn't impressive enough. Maybe you guys should play a game more your speed, like solitare or mine sweaper? Nah, those are probably too hard too..

justtaint

May 25th 2019, 3:36:12

I'm surprised that SoF finally cut the apron strings, should have happened 3-4 years ago.
This game might be a bit more interesting now.
Meh, I'm still going to fade back into retirement in a couple of weeks, regardless.

Well played.

Next time, hit (almost) the entire server... :P
SlashMD

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:43:32

Originally posted by justtaint:
I'm surprised that SoF finally cut the apron strings, should have happened 3-4 years ago.
This game might be a bit more interesting now.
Meh, I'm still going to fade back into retirement in a couple of weeks, regardless.

Well played.

Next time, hit (almost) the entire server... :P

Good to see you playing Slash :)

You need to give SoF some hardcore walling for nostalgic value :p

We haven't quite mastered our Speedkill yet, too rusty... but we will get there. You can take credit for it, we invented it to kill you! lol

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 3:46:05

Yes, the "little" tag that has the highest member count and beats LaF by double digits.

Zelow, at minimum, if I can just extend an olive branch here where we can find mutual ground before we end this enjoyable back and forth. I think we can and frankly do agree on something, and maybe this will help our relationship grow and start on a better foot. I completely agree that you are right not to hold any high standards of yourself. .. ...

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 3:51:29

All I am learning here is SoF is full of the mentally handicapped. I mean, if you can fool yourself into believing you're right you must be right, right?

Smh......

fluffy elitist attitude? Lmfao, because I told you the score? Or because I called it how I see it? For the record I don't hold any high standards of myself at all. However, I already feel like I am better than you back stabbing cowards.

It's all good tho, I know my tag wants to net and I do too, however LaF can stomp some noobs too and ill be happy to contribute. When you guys are too embarrassed to stay ill be happy to see your next failed reunion too.

Sorry I am not sorry, your little tag just isn't impressive enough. Maybe you guys should play a game more your speed, like solitare or mine sweaper? Nah, those are probably too hard too..

We'll see who hangs around. As everyone has seen here in the past, these sorts of things motivate me to stay active and build SoF to be stronger. I love it :)

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 4:07:39

Yes, the "little" tag that has the highest member count and beats LaF by double digits.

Zelow, at minimum, if I can just extend an olive branch here where we can find mutual ground before we end this enjoyable back and forth. I think we can and frankly do agree on something, and maybe this will help our relationship grow and start on a better foot. I completely agree that you are right not to hold any high standards of yourself. .. ...

Lmfao, like you even know me. However, the part you're missing is that I may not hold myself to a higher standard. However, I do put you beneth me, somewhere down there with Marshal, MacDaddy and Jibbs. Speaking of, how many of those scrubs you got over there?

Wait, you're saying you outnumber us, blindsidded netters and STILL don't have a wide lead? Do you guys know what you're even doing? How are you doing so bad with all the advantages you kids had to take? Smh.... Shame.... I don't even know if you can claim rust at this point, I think the real issue is a lake of original skill.

Smh......

We'll see who hangs around. As everyone has seen here in the past, these sorts of things motivate me to stay active and build SoF to be stronger. I love it :)

Well, I am not going anywhere, I have only been here for a little over a year now, but I like to think my growth in this game speaks for itself.

I will stick around to help LaF fight you guys back tho. I cannot wait to see what the score looks like when LaF is really war ready. Should be good.

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 4:33:40

Yes it will be interesting to see how many LAFers hang around after 3 sets of war against SoF one on one without SOL holding your hand :)

Gutty Game profile

May 25th 2019, 4:46:25

bonus

The_Hawk

May 25th 2019, 4:52:53

Yes it will be interesting to see how many LAFers hang around after 3 sets of war against SoF one on one without SOL holding your hand :)

I don't think sof will make it three sets without elders. Imo.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

daspheebsie Game profile

May 25th 2019, 5:15:22

bonus
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 5:41:05

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

You must be new here. During periods where I have lead SoF (2012 to 2016) it has always been one of the largest and most active Alliances in the game.

daspheebsie Game profile

May 25th 2019, 6:17:32

You must be new here. During periods where I have lead SoF (2012 to 2016) it has always been one of the largest and most active Alliances in the game.

He's not actually wrong. They were rather fluffy.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Vamps Game profile

May 25th 2019, 6:23:45

LaF wanting to make this a multi set war is the greatest recruitment gift they could have given SoF. Guess I'll be sticking around a bit!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 7:45:24

Originally posted by Vamps:
SoF wanting to make this a multi set war is the greatest recruitment gift they could have given SoF. Guess I'll be sticking around a bit!

Corrected it for you.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 9:59:29

fluff, im just glad there's a war in 1a i didnt start. Been a couple years lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 10:14:48

By the way. Just looked at the stats. I want to say this is the first war i think I've seen SOL over 100 HPC in the first 72 hours period, which is particularly impressive considering who had the FS. Or at least its been a solid few years. Clearly SOL found some inspiration getting hit by SoF. The old rivalries always run a bit stronger. Laf is lagging in hits a little bit, but they have a lot more recovery to do. Good stuff so far yall. Sof needs a big day to keep nw level.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 25th 2019, 10:54:58

Yeah sol is putting in some good work so far. A little misleading right now are the missiles. LaF didn't really have any and sof+sol mostly sent theirs which inflated their total hits quite a lot.

Neil Game profile

May 25th 2019, 12:05:56

SoL had war built countries with sdi spal and missiles with less stock but more troops and were, I think, holding some turns, and we hit LaF harder, which was the right move considering the potential of their top countries, both alliances are very good and its no surprise how its played out thus far.

Sorry LaF to ruin the netting set but fighting anyone besides SoL and LaF wouldnt have been worth our time for a 20th set reunion!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 12:49:57

LaF did 6 sets of war against Elders (with MD in the middle) and increased their numbers while Elders the warring clan lost something like 2/3rds of their members in the same time frame. Blindsiding netters is fun for one set, then the netters hit back on their own terms with proper war prep and all of a sudden it's not that much fun anymore.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

The_Hawk

May 25th 2019, 13:21:17

Oh. I am not new. I just know how laf works having warred against them in elders.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 14:49:39

There was noone trying to rally a gangbang against you. What you hear was Derrick being Derrick. I told you several times laf was netting and didn't want to war. I also explained that our pacts stated that gangbangs won't occur. If we went for that kind of thing stones would be hitting sof at the moment.

I even fluffing sent yiu a message insite in sof 3-4 hours before your fs and offered to help you lead warchats if you needed help.

You even had hanlong login to our website to get information that is so fluffing low. You know that logs don't lie.

Gl hf and don't fluffing try to spin some Bullfluff agenda. War is war let's fight. Let the fluffing numbers speak for themself.,you ain't dagga.
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

May 25th 2019, 15:18:31

You beat up kids in local middle schools to claim you're a good fighter too?
Hahaha, I know I shouldn't laugh because it's true. But damn.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

May 25th 2019, 15:29:16

[quote poster=Zelow; 46966; 896469]

and maybe this will help our relationship grow and start on a better foot.
You people attacked a clan who were netting and now you talk about growing a better relationship? Yeah like you've won any trust after your actions. I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing. Trying to justify your actions by making up lies, anything founded on lies doesn't last very long, this is why sof folded before. Because Xyle used lies to fuel up war propaganda, he did the same thing when he took SoF from Ivan. Ivan was the elected leader of SoF and Xyle stole it from him, because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo. I played in SoF for long enough to know what kind of a leader he is. I always liked him but man this is a trash move.

Karnage XZ

May 25th 2019, 15:30:56

Xyle let me get access to the biographies so I can borrow a picture of you and make you look like Hitler with photoshop.

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 15:49:35

You can perceive things as lies. Then there is also flat out incorrect information.

Just like you stating about Ivan, that is lies, because you know very well that Ivan was never elected in SoF because we do not have any elections of any kind, nor was Ivan the President of SoF. Then there is the part about incorrect information, and I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here because it was a long time ago. I had no part in the removal of Ivan from SoF simply because Helmet and Scorpion handled that as Helmet was President of SoF at that time.

I don’t need to lie. I might not be always correct as I can be wrong, but I don’t lie.

And as far as your “propaganda” goes, I have not even discussed with SoF members why we are killing anyone. So there is no propaganda. And I don’t need to lie.

And when I say I am going to do something, I follow through with it.

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 16:08:19

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

There was noone trying to rally a gangbang against you. What you hear was Derrick being Derrick. I told you several times laf was netting and didn't want to war. I also explained that our pacts stated that gangbangs won't occur. If we went for that kind of thing stones would be hitting sof at the moment.

I even fluffing sent yiu a message insite in sof 3-4 hours before your fs and offered to help you lead warchats if you needed help.

You even had hanlong login to our website to get information that is so fluffing low. You know that logs don't lie.

Gl hf and don't fluffing try to spin some Bullfluff agenda. War is war let's fight. Let the fluffing numbers speak for themself.,you ain't dagga.

There are several reasons why SoF took this course of action. Attitude of LAF was a big one, the gangbang talks you had were another. It will all likely come out eventually.

Hanlong has no relevance to any of this nor did he play a role as I just discussed with you privately. If you want to try and drag him in to it then so be it.

The game has changed. Most did not take SoF seriously when I said I would bring it back. Most thought it was bullfluff when I said we would have 50 members. SoF is back and as long as I am active in it we will be strong.

Edited By: Sov on May 25th 2019, 16:10:19

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 25th 2019, 17:10:29

It's "handschlong"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

May 25th 2019, 17:50:28

You can perceive things as lies. Then there is also flat out incorrect information.

Just like you stating about Ivan, that is lies, because you know very well that Ivan was never elected in SoF because we do not have any elections of any kind, nor was Ivan the President of SoF. Then there is the part about incorrect information, and I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here because it was a long time ago. I had no part in the removal of Ivan from SoF simply because Helmet and Scorpion handled that as Helmet was President of SoF at that time.

I don’t need to lie. I might not be always correct as I can be wrong, but I don’t lie.

And as far as your “propaganda” goes, I have not even discussed with SoF members why we are killing anyone. So there is no propaganda. And I don’t need to lie.

And when I say I am going to do something, I follow through with it.
Maybe I'm incorrect about specific details but getting your friends to confirm is basically like getting the same answer from you. I'll give myself the benefit of the doubt too, thank you. Either way, some fluff move you pulled, to play with us one reset and act as a friend and then betray us the next instead of being straight up and allowing your friends to know that you intended on a friendly one way or the other.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 19:43:14

Trying to figure out what part of my fluff talking made netters look war ready. Imma have to get back to you on it

Karnage XZ

May 25th 2019, 19:48:55

I know Derrick could you let me know when you figure that out?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 19:54:00

I am appropriately blamed, I'm sure. Not only do i run my mouth constantly, but everything is also my fault. It's a pretty obvious combo. Just wish i could remember lol

Rick Game profile

May 25th 2019, 20:11:56

coool

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 20:40:49

SoF is back and as long as I am active in it we will be strong.

That's not a ringing endorsement bro! It doesn't matter why you hit us. You did so LaF will respond just like we always do.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 20:49:10

Also mostly what happened was Sov has a big ego and LaF members have an equally big ego. He brused his ego by being in our chat room/ alliance site because we don't need his help.

It was only a matter of time before someone got mad and started a feud.

Here is one thing though, LaF has never totally vanished from the game and SoF Has. So we will see who comes out on top after all is said and done.

Neil Game profile

May 25th 2019, 21:33:11

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing.

Spin City 1996 to 2002. Pretty sure that's the first Spin City reference anyones made since 2003

because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo.

This sounds about right based on your lack of knowledge about WW2. Love the casual racism.

I always liked him

Yeah sounds like it.

Here is a link for you buddy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/...ing%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 21:45:59

By the way as a shout out to PP

Elders has always been and is still between 10 and 20 members. There was times where sof was merged in and stuff and md hit laf with us. But as youll remember that was about 15 elders, 10md and 15 sof. Elders didn't shrink by 2/3. Those weren't elders. Our number remained the same throughout our campaign against laf, although we had as many as 50 people hitting with us one set that just disliked laf. Those people all left when we stopped warring laf. The last set elders and laf warred, there was 55 supporters of our cause (including stones). The following set we were back to our ordinary 12-15 ish. Stones went back to stones instead of stelders. Md went to sol. Etc. It might have seemed like growing and shrinking but elders is largely the same 10 or 12 people it was before that war.

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 22:03:47

Originally posted by Neil:

I never watched spin city much but I'm sure it was something like what you and Xyle/Sov are doing.

Spin City 1996 to 2002. Pretty sure that's the first Spin City reference anyones made since 2003

because Xyle is nothing more than a lying tyrannical Mexican Hitler. who has himself a little Gestapo.

This sounds about right based on your lack of knowledge about WW2. Love the casual racism.

I always liked him

Yeah sounds like it.

Here is a link for you buddy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/...ing%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Illusory Superiority... sounds like about 75% of EE imo.... buy hey, whatever lets you sleep at night...

Mexican Hitler?..... Adolf Chapo?

WArriOR Game profile

May 25th 2019, 23:53:46

bada book bada boom
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Class Game profile

May 26th 2019, 0:15:11

wow