May 23rd 2019, 6:23:29

Take no notice of Good / Bad side:

https://www.eestats.com/...L&badside%5B%5D=SoF20

Sov Game profile

May 23rd 2019, 6:36:30

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 14:31:38

Honestly not a bad CS so far. A day in sof has the edge on selection and speed, but laf recovering without warbuilds gives an easy selection advantage to the war ready clan. These things take time for someone to pull ahead on.

Pretty decent war so far tho. Nice job. Good luck to both sides.

Karnage XZ

May 23rd 2019, 14:45:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Honestly not a bad CS so far. A day in sof has the edge on selection and speed, but laf recovering without warbuilds gives an easy selection advantage to the war ready clan. These things take time for someone to pull ahead on.

Picking land heavy countries with no stock and low breaks with no sdi is hardly what you can call better target selection.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 16:25:49

Indeed. Not to mention the higher nw killed/kill ratio is due to a higher avg nw in general. Sof has killed a lot of tops tho. That's all i meant.

Hokage Game profile

May 23rd 2019, 19:42:45

bonus

Zelow Game profile

May 23rd 2019, 21:06:24

Hard to even call blindsidding netters a war, but im sure LaF will rebound. They have the better skill afterall, I've never seen LaF so cowardly they had to blindside netters at least. JS.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

mrcuban Game profile

May 23rd 2019, 21:24:23

The scoreboards are a bloodbath

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 21:28:01

Halloween in May :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

May 23rd 2019, 21:50:19

Stats will speak in the next 48 - 72 hours.

Both sides can make or break this war. Should be fun (at least what us SOLers would call fun)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 22:00:37

We're having a blast at LaF too :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 22:59:05

Having warred with LaF last set, can't see how they don't dominate. They run tight chats and even though I don't like war as a rule, I quite enjoyed warring with them. Not quite ready to give up tree hugging yet though ;)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2019, 23:00:41

To add to that I think the defining factor will be how well LaF utilise SoL (or perhaps how SoL contribute).

mrcuban Game profile

May 24th 2019, 0:17:46

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
To add to that I think the defining factor will be how well LaF utilise SoL (or perhaps how SoL contribute).

It was clear in the FS that SOF was targeting LAF over sol. Says a lot about who they deem or what countries they deem to be a greater risk.

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2019, 0:27:13

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Picking land heavy countries with no stock and low breaks with no sdi is hardly what you can call better target selection.

pretty sure we chem rushed a country with 600mill food.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 13:36:48

Okay so one guy, how was his sdi? You hit a defenseless netting clan. You're a bunch of weak sissies and you're going to pay for it many sets to come. If you wanted a fair even war you would have allowed the clan your hitting to prepare for it. Just like xyle to come and hang out in LaF last reset and like a punk just hits LaF during a netting reset. Elders had to have known about your plans which is why they pacted LaF so they would have their own war. Screw you Derrick pulling elders/sof tactic crap on longtime allies. You bringing the beef back again?

Sov Game profile

May 24th 2019, 14:05:01

lol at threatening us. We love grudges. We don't mind fighting you for a year.

Sov Game profile

May 24th 2019, 14:07:40

And don't pretend you know anything about politics in this game.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 14:41:45

can't cheat your way out of this one syko

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 15:37:51

Lol syko found a way to blame me! NICE!

The honest truth is everyone was talking like drama babies so we pacted out. We spoke briefly with sol, sof and laf about this set. Anyone who had any knowledge of my opinion knows i was pushing for sof to fs stones/elders/sol (even offered a write in clause to our pact where sof could hit us without pact breaking). I do think this will be a better war for them than that tho. I wasn't sure theyd have the cajones but i think it should be a fun war.

If i had not pacted one of those three tags, and ended up hitting one, I'd have to listen to far more drama than i already had to, and going forward, i dont think laf or sol would EVER defend elders if they were attacked by anything more than a suicider. It wasnt a decision based on old alliances. It was based purely on not wanting to listen to the leaders of those three clans complain to me about elders this and that when in reality we could get hit by sof in early fs and neither clan would bail us out. Easy decision to remain on the fence. Weezy was there when i talked myself into pacting out. He can attest it had nothing to do with allies or old stories. I just didnt wanna get some pm from maki or xyle or gains being all like WTF BRO YOU KICKED MY DOG. Had enough of that and wanted a break from it. So i kicked cubans dog.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 24th 2019, 15:42:53
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 24th 2019, 16:03:11

Originally posted by Sov:

no no no, then I have to go attempt to teach HBL and them how to net. And that feels like a lot of work and a headache and too much time. I am not feeling this.
I will also set Sui's favorite bikini on fire

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 16:40:42

And don't pretend you know anything about politics in this game.
It's just a game, why would I care about politics. I just think you pulled a fluff move.

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 16:41:09

Originally posted by ironxxx:
You don't know that.

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 16:42:27

How do you like your beef cooked? Medium rare or well done?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 24th 2019, 16:44:39

Rare

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 16:50:31

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by ironxxx:
You don't know that.
Hahaha

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2019, 19:13:24

syko is an emotional fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 19:32:11

Well God gave us emotions so use them. Ford being a prick all the time is how he shows his emotions.

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2019, 21:26:02

better than blaming everyone else for how unfair life is. lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Zelow Game profile

May 24th 2019, 21:57:32

Pfft, gods not real.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 21:59:46

And if he is...he's an asshole!
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

May 24th 2019, 22:01:38

We will all know the truth the moment we die from this physical world.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 22:04:56

It'll be too little too late...but yeah.
(•_•)

Aphrodite Game profile

May 24th 2019, 23:55:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
We're having a blast at LaF too :-)

Speak for yourself :p
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:07:18

Originally posted by galleri:

no no no, then I have to go attempt to teach HBL and them how to net. And that feels like a lot of work and a headache and too much time. I am not feeling this.

But you know we love it when people give us reasons to war ;)

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:12:06

Originally posted by galleri:

But you know we love it when people give us reasons to war ;)

Is it because real life sucks for you? Im getting that vibe. I cannot lie.

Suicidal Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:13:52

I no wear bikini,,,, I war nekkid....cuz you like your meat rare......and syko gives us a reason to war

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 2:24:27

LaF is getting way too much blowjob treatment here. Ugolino with the straight up subtle back handed comment basically saying SOL has to be guided by LaF and how they utilize them. Child please.

Karnage with the blatant lie on minimal stocks. We went after countries with stock and high-end production capability.

Last thing Karnage, it was also enjoyable. We loved it.

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:29:13

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
LaF is getting way too much blowjob treatment here. Ugolino with the straight up subtle back handed comment basically saying SOL has to be guided by LaF and how they utilize them. Child please.

Karnage with the blatant lie on minimal stocks. We went after countries with stock and high-end production capability.

Blindsided netters like cowards**

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 2:31:04

[quote poster=Zelow; 46966; 896435]
Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:

Blindsided netters like cowards** [/quote]

Somebody call the wahmbulance!

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:34:37

Originally posted by IXMobster:
Originally posted by Zelow:
Originally posted by IXMobster:

Blindsided netters like cowards**

Somebody call the wahmbulance!

Someone teach this man to quote. You say call the wahmbulance, but the whole server knows your silly tag would have been stomped if LaF was war prepped. So please save yourself the embarrassment of attempting a retort.

Edit: look, your stupid quote broke my quote too. Your infecting this place. You should leave while it still smells nice here.

Edited By: Zelow on May 27th 2019, 21:47:02
See Original Post

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 2:37:48

Yes, please, someone, teach us how to quote! Please!

I am sure there is zero hyperbole in saying the "whole" server knows our "silly" tag would have been "stomped" by LaF.

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:41:07

To be taken more seriously than a coward like you. You beat up kids in local middle schools to claim you're a good fighter too?

I haven't even seen you guys do anything impressive and last I checked someones stocks are getting low.....

Sov Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:47:51

To be taken more seriously than a coward like you. You beat up kids in local middle schools to claim you're a good fighter too?

I haven't even seen you guys do anything impressive and last I checked someones stocks are getting low.....

It’s not bullying when you are fluffslapping a fluffy fool.

You guys think you are awesome, we’ll give you 3 sets of one on one action with SoF to prove it. Or will you try gangbanging us again like your leaders tried to do this set.

Maybe next time you will think twice about trying to rally a gangbang against us. That’s taking off the gloves so to speak. Well we took them off too and threw them down for you :)

[IX]Mobster

May 25th 2019, 2:50:50

I generally don't frequent playgrounds and push kids around. My general preference is to talk to adults who lack intelligence and utilize poor analogies. Generally.

Yes, SoF has never done anything impressive. Thanks for clarifying. And for your last sentence, oh no, we are so, so, so, scared.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 25th 2019, 2:53:12

Uhhh wtf did I just read? LOL

Also Ugo is in LaF?

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:54:22

It’s not bullying when you are fluffslapping a fluffy fool.

You guys think you are awesome, we’ll give you 3 sets of one on one action with SoF to prove it. Or will you try gangbanging us again like your leaders tried to do this set.

Maybe next time you will think twice about trying to rally a gangbang against us. That’s taking off the gloves so to speak. Well we took them off too and threw them down for you :)

Are you kidding me? You blindsidded netters. Thats pathetic. "I can't handle real war tags, my clan can only get kills or hope to win a war against netters" that was your clans opening statment. No one disagrees with that.

So don't start pre-emptively crying about a gangbang, because you cowards can't handle people fighting as dirty as you losers need to.

I have seen no skill so far either. Just a bunch of half assed mediocre countries. Or maybe I need to remind you the score is 17 kills to 21. How the hell do scrubs only have a 4 point lead on a war you initiated with a fluffing sneak attack.... This is the biggest joke I have ever seen in this game and I knew XDarkPrinceX....

Smh......

Suicidal Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:56:06

all of you netters can go play Primary, we won't kill you there

Zelow Game profile

May 25th 2019, 2:57:41

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Cuz you can't......

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 25th 2019, 2:58:05

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Are you implying there is coordination going on in Tourney and Express then by you all?