Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 1:34:26

You might wanna call for help. You make a war even & these cowards press panic button all the time.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 1:35:52

Not so tough when you don't have two teams to gang-banging one huh?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 1:46:49

Do you have Alzheimer’s? You had various untaggeds and zagzig in addition to Your team of HCnFC last set lol.

This set you have the untaggeds hitting since we left protection, Rybka and HCnFC lol

Let’s save the trash talk till the end when we see who is on top.

Have a fun war!

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 14th 2019, 1:48:55
See Original Post

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 1:56:17

I have nothing to do with ZagZig., and that untagged from last set hit everyone.

Darkness and Darkn3ss is pretty obvious a clan of 10 players. Not to mention your clan FS.

How pathetic is that?! You needed #s and a FS. Just because you changed your clan name from Elders to Darkness doesn't mean you're a different clan. Same philosophy and same pathetic players.

Also., untags?! Where? Are you referring to the restart that was owning you guys? LMAO. Pathetic.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 1:56:36

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Do you have Alzheimer’s? You had various untaggeds and zagzig in addition to Your team of HCnFC last set lol.

This set you have the untaggeds hitting since we left protection, Rybka and HCnFC lol

Let’s save the trash talk till the end when we see who is on top.

Have a fun war!

I already told you fordy is not the untagged, dude.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:12:59

HCaFC hasn't hit anyone this set, and we are netting.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:15:40

Lol. I’m the only elders. Team player in darkness
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:21:36

Originally posted by Getafix:
HCaFC hasn't hit anyone this set, and we are netting.

Until SuperFly decides to take you out because of the conspiracy theory he made up in his mind that somehow it's HCs fault they're being suicided and KoH needs to call off his dogs or there won't be peace, damn, I haven't played this server for months and somehow I pull strings, I'm flattered, but no, like I told you via PM SuperFly, you pissed off lots of people including myself, thing is....I haven't acted on it.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:29:41

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Lol. I’m the only elders. Team player in darkness

Elders is not so much the clan name next to your name. It's the philosophy / mentality of how they treat players on the server.
They pick fights with players who have done nothing to them. They ruin player's sets for their own satisfaction. It's the same mentality of when Elders played on TEAM.

You guys piss people off every set, then want to cry wolf when they hit back.
I have 0 sympathy.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 2:48:06

quick question. Was Celphi and co. Recruited to play in HCnFC in order to war with Darkness last set?

Answer is yes

Originally posted by Celphi:

Just because you changed your clan name from Elders to Darkness doesn't mean you're a different clan. Same philosophy and same pathetic players.

By Celphi’s post and logic Rybka is HCnFC correct?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:59:36

HCaFC has been a tag since KoH created it in March 2014. This was at the end of the *sex teams domination of the server, and near the start of the Spirit of the Server rules.

Team Clan: Hot Chicks and Fast Cars (HCaFC)
Fiftieth round: Mar 12, 2014 - Apr 11, 2014

Rank Country Land Networth Spec
35 Murder Nova (#23) Game profile 12,328 $20,617,163 HG
40 Get Me Some Of That (#98) Game profile 11,930 $17,029,342 R

I joined KoH the following set:

Fifty-first round: Apr 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014

6 Mercenary (#72) Game profile 18,992 $54,544,408 RG
25 Cut Throat (#65) 17,948 $29,598,836 RG
27 Murder Nova (#7) Game profile 12,702 $28,009,052 HG
35 Im the man im the man im the man (#66) Game profile 15,913 $21,119,662 R

Since then all sorts of people have been in the tag. I can think of at least 15 or 20, and they include mrford, celphi, MountainYeti, Drinks, Jon, Aphrodite, and on and on. Our goal has always been netting and that's what we want to do, because who has time for warring every set?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 3:07:43

@SF: Here I made something for you.

1. Rybka attacked you and HCnFC did not. True | False?

2. Rybka attacked you with only 4 coordinated players. True | False

3. Darkness and Darkn3ss attacked HCnFC last set with 10 coordinated players. True | False

4. Darkness and Darkn3ss FS HCnFC last set. True | False

5. Is it true that 2 of the 5 players in HCnFC never attacked you? True | False

6. Your clan is pathetic and can only achieve results when you have more than one team. True | False

7. Your clan likes to take cheap shots at netting clans at end of the set. True | False

8. Your clan kills all x-plore countries. True | False

Answer key:
1: True; 2: True; 3: True; 4: True; 5: True; 6: True; 7: True; 8: True;

Edited By: Celphi on Mar 14th 2019, 3:10:25

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 3:11:12

Originally posted by Getafix:
HCaFC has been a tag since KoH created it in March 2014. This was at the end of the *sex teams domination of the server, and near the start of the Spirit of the Server rules.

Fiftieth round: Mar 12, 2014 - Apr 11, 2014

35 Murder Nova (#23) Game profile 12,328 $20,617,163 HG
40 Get Me Some Of That (#98) Game profile 11,930 $17,029,342 R

I joined KoH the following set:

Fifty-first round: Apr 12, 2014 - May 12, 2014

6 Mercenary (#72) Game profile 18,992 $54,544,408 RG
25 Cut Throat (#65) 17,948 $29,598,836 RG
27 Murder Nova (#7) Game profile 12,702 $28,009,052 HG
35 Im the man im the man im the man (#66) Game profile 15,913 $21,119,662 R

Since then all sorts of people have been in the tag. I can think of at least 15 or 20, and they include mrford, celphi, MountainYeti, Drinks, Jon, Aphrodite, and on and on. Our goal has always been netting and that's what we want to do, because who has time for warring every set?

This.

Quit trying to make something out of nothing, this tag was created for people who wanted out of pew pew pew, and it has been and is open to anyone and everyone who will all X net.
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 4:18:42

taker (#11) [CWG] attempted to spy on a black bishop (#36) [RYKBA]!

Already recruited CWG? That was fast. I guess we can mark TRUE for #6.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 7:31:07

Lol. Some serious soapboxing in this war. I think it actually went liiiiike......

Superfly farms everyone when he nets. Like fluffing everyone. I had a war going on the same set in question, and he farmed us and I was inches away from killing him myself at one point. He just runs a d heavy indy and farms everyone to net as his strat. If he dies he licks his wounds and restarts. But that's not really a knock on any tag. He's done the same thing in zz and other tags.

He single tapped getafix and had stupid defense per usual. It wasnt worth it for gets to retal so he ab'd because people dont get to win on people like me and his lands.

If someone gets ab'd to dust in your team, the team will usually respond. Especially a known war squad so they killed hcfc. That all makes sense.

The following set hcfc was ACTUALLY a wartag made to take down darkness and got burned by a bunch of people.

---

Point is the drama between darkness and hcfc, imo, has nothing to do with anyone bullying anyone. I saw the same superfly CI I've seen before start a war and a buncha people get mad about it. fluff I've even suicided him in tourney for the way he runs that. I wouldnt say darkness as a whole was out to ruin any netters tho. Zz and villains did just fine, and he's legitimately won the server that way.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 14th 2019, 7:36:07
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 7:39:40

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/11

...just to provide an example of what SF winning the server looks like....

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 12:54:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/11

...just to provide an example of what SF winning the server looks like....

Thanks Derrick that was a good time and no FA that was just me farming a few countries :)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 12:54:10

yes you are correct Derrick, darkness was not out to get HCnFC. Hell even this set we were supposed to have reached a truce but Celphi decided to break that truce and take part of HCnFC players from last set to FS us.

Oh well more war it is.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 14th 2019, 12:57:52
See Original Post

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 13:04:17

I didn't break a truce because I didn't make a truce.

"darkness was not out to get HCnFC", oh really? See #4.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 13:08:13

You guys are trying to justify CWG helping you this set when it's only 4v5. HCnFC hasn't done anything this set except net.

You're so lucky they removed the old rules from when Tella moded server. It should be only 1 team v 1 team.

This isn't alliance server...

Edited By: Celphi on Mar 14th 2019, 13:10:57

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 13:16:25

You already established that changing your team names means nothing as you are part of the previous team which means that you are still HCnFC. Getafix even confirmed that you have been a long time member. Your team wanted a truce which they got and you broke it. Don’t change the facts that you, yourself have established.

If darkness is elders rybka is hcnfc. You already stated that.

Hell if I wasn’t in darkness I’d be farming you right now for free land maybe that’s why other people are spying on you?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 13:21:55

Oh yea thanks for remind me that Make Love Not War (#4) was in team panda which also helped you in your war!

So you had HCnFC, Panda, Zag and untaggeds vs 2 darkness tags and one untagged that also hit you plus a few other teams.

That facts clearly state that the war was uneven but in your favor lol

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 13:51:54

1 person doesn't constitute an entire clan. Are you from CNN? If not,. you might wanna apply for a job with them.

Like I said before., your clan attacked 1st. You cannot say "darkness was not out to get HCnFC" when you attack first. It doesn't even make sense.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 13:54:33

"If darkness is elders rybka is hcnfc. You already stated that.", never stated that.

Elders-> Darkenss (notice how the Elders clan is no longer on server)

HCnFC is their own clan. Rybka is their own clan. Thus,. why you see both clans on server.

You can clearly go back 2 pages on TEAM TALK and see I made Rybka a long time ago.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 13:59:49

It's so obvious you need a reason to attack a group of netters. It's how you all get your fake stats.

It's probably why you're so committed to your current clan... They probably helped you get that win on server.

You're clearly getting pwnd by a SINGLE group of 4.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 14:20:08

SF lemme just say this as we been pretty good friends bra..

I was fluffin at Geta to FS Darkness all set that set HCnFC (Hotfluffs n Fraiilfluffs) that we should FS b4 they git us..

I got logs somewhere I can pm ya, dudr wasnt having any part of FSn as he told me he just wanted to show HFnFC would hold its ground and continue netting as usual sets after

<3 El Cartel de SiNaloa
Catch me on ir c

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 14:29:02

Weezy hermano I got nothing but love for you and Drunck :)

Celphi Just FYI I tagged Solo and then recruited off the boards for team SuperFly. You can verify your self by going back on the boards and seeing for yourself :)

Also I look forward to seeing Rybka next set unless you run away and hide.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 14:36:37

You already established that changing your team names means nothing as you are part of the previous team which means that you are still HCnFC. Getafix even confirmed that you have been a long time member. Your team wanted a truce which they got and you broke it. Don’t change the facts that you, yourself have established.

If darkness is elders rybka is hcnfc. You already stated that.

Hell if I wasn’t in darkness I’d be farming you right now for free land maybe that’s why other people are spying on you?

Spin spin spin like CNN, wow dude, you're delusional, Getafix never "confirmed" Celphi was in HCaFC, he said "He was there last set" as have others that have come and gone, but I digress, clearly you're not that smart that so you can understand it, so sad, yeah I did good not coming back, people like you make it not worth it, SuperFly, congrats being a pest to the game.
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 14:52:29

Originally posted by Shweezy:
SF lemme just say this as we been pretty good friends bra..

I was fluffin at Geta to FS Darkness all set that set HCnFC (Hotfluffs n Fraiilfluffs) that we should FS b4 they git us..

I got logs somewhere I can pm ya, dudr wasnt having any part of FSn as he told me he just wanted to show HFnFC would hold its ground and continue netting as usual sets after

<3 El Cartel de SiNaloa

Confirmed.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 15:49:05

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

wow dude, you're delusional, Getafix never "confirmed" Celphi was in HCaFC, he said "He was there last set" as have others that have come and gone, but I digress, clearly you're not that smart that so you can understand it, so sad, yeah I did good not coming back, people like you make it not worth it, SuperFly, congrats being a pest to the game.

KoH I am using Celphi logic dont get your panties in a twist and if you arent playing this set why do you keep posting about the drama and crying how I am a pest to you personally?

If you notice Darkness went back down to one tag as the players that helped us last set came as we were told that HCnFC had bolstered their ranks with war guys like Celphi and Zag and 1 guy from Panda were going to hit us. After the war everyone figured the beef was squashed and now Celphi and his ex-HCnFC fighters started it all over again.

Why dont you call your best friend Celphi a pest instead? he is the one dragging this war our for a 3rd set not us lol.

KoH out of everyone on your side of the beef it is Getafix who is the most sensible and normal guy. He squashed the beef and I got no beef him but yet you come in here crying and Celphi promoting fake news from Fox news.

You guys are rich. But again I would like for Darkness to take credit for once again giving life to these boards so that we can have player interaction. If it wasnt for all of these petty beefs this board would be sitting as last post January 1 2019.

If anything this war has once again taken the heat off the untaggeds and small teams and it has given another player the chance to take a top 10 finish as I am not netting.

so high five to everyone for changing things up as its nice to see the war kings of Villians take 5 top 10s for a change and not the usual netting cry babies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 16:49:59

wow dude, you're delusional, Getafix never "confirmed" Celphi was in HCaFC, he said "He was there last set" as have others that have come and gone, but I digress, clearly you're not that smart that so you can understand it, so sad, yeah I did good not coming back, people like you make it not worth it, SuperFly, congrats being a pest to the game.

KoH I am using Celphi logic dont get your panties in a twist and if you arent playing this set why do you keep posting about the drama and crying how I am a pest to you personally?

If you notice Darkness went back down to one tag as the players that helped us last set came as we were told that HCnFC had bolstered their ranks with war guys like Celphi and Zag and 1 guy from Panda were going to hit us. After the war everyone figured the beef was squashed and now Celphi and his ex-HCnFC fighters started it all over again.

Why dont you call your best friend Celphi a pest instead? he is the one dragging this war our for a 3rd set not us lol.

KoH out of everyone on your side of the beef it is Getafix who is the most sensible and normal guy. He squashed the beef and I got no beef him but yet you come in here crying and Celphi promoting fake news from Fox news.

You guys are rich. But again I would like for Darkness to take credit for once again giving life to these boards so that we can have player interaction. If it wasnt for all of these petty beefs this board would be sitting as last post January 1 2019.

If anything this war has once again taken the heat off the untaggeds and small teams and it has given another player the chance to take a top 10 finish as I am not netting.

so high five to everyone for changing things up as its nice to see the war kings of Villians take 5 top 10s for a change and not the usual netting cry babies.

You started crying to me about the suiciders going as far as telling me to call them off or there would be no peace, I reached out to you for a pact for next set (when I would be back) and you made it seem as I was behind the suiciders, you're even convinced that fordy is doing it, want me to post the private messages?, You threw the drama onto me, get it right, bro.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 17:01:15

You started crying to me about the suiciders going as far as telling me to call them off or there would be no peace, I reached out to you for a pact for next set (when I would be back) and you made it seem as I was behind the suiciders, you're even convinced that fordy is doing it, want me to post the private messages?, You threw the drama onto me, get it right, bro.

I will save you the trouble bro:

3.6 days ago
To: SuperFly
I was to do this few days ago and totally forgot, how about a DNH on team, I'd like to get back next set and really don't want to deal with Getafix vs SF drama ;-)
3.6 days ago
To: KoHeartsGPA
THat would be nice except one of your boys has been attacking us right OOP lol

Personally I am over the war but hard to move on when one of Getafix buds still wrecking us. Tell your boy to back off and we good as far as I am concerned.

3.5 days ago
Who is he?

3.1 days ago

No idea but definitely one of the people who has tagged up with your team as he targeted the entire tag OOP. I assume Ford? Ask him to quit bro as it’s putting you all in jeopardy and he want to move on like you.
3.1 days ago
Could be anyone, you pissed off a lot of people, and if you're going to pin it on me then I'll just not bother with this server.

2.6 days ago
no Getafixed pissed me off and Darkness pissed off the other 4 people in HCnFC.

It has to be Ford. This is his new restart that just spy op'ed the hell out of us now. But whyyyy (#53)

Call him off dude cuz its BS that you want us to have a DNH with you which we are glad to give yet we keep having to deal with HCnFC suiciders.....

2.6 days ago
I don't think it's him, I'll send him a message but he won't appreciate you accusing him of suiciding lol

2.1 days ago
He did it last set so it’s not like it’s crazy for me to accuse him of doing it a second time lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:04:49

Case in point ^

You just can't let go and want to blame anything on us just to war.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 17:06:43

There you go. You approached me about a DNH and I said i was happy to it but to get the HCnFC buddies to stop hitting us.

Seems fair to make that request right?

Ford said its not him and I will take his word for it. Don't be mad at me for assuming that he was the untagged suicider this set. He did it last set so it is not a stretch to assume that he would do it again right?

Any ways let me know what other fake news you guys have and I can try and refute it if it is incorrect.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:08:53

There you go. You approached me about a DNH and I said i was happy to it but to get the HCnFC buddies to stop hitting us.

Seems fair to make that request right?

Ford said its not him and I will take his word for it. Don't be mad at me for assuming that he was the untagged suicider this set. He did it last set so it is not a stretch to assume that he would do it again right?

Any ways let me know what other fake news you guys have and I can try and refute it if it is incorrect.

The one you say we're somehow responsible for your suiciders, how does that one compute in your head? And where was my fake news? Show me.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 17:18:52

KoH are you drinking Celphi juice?

I said that I assumed that he was one of your suiciders based on what happened last set. hell I said that I thought it was Ford based on his actions from the previous set.

The mods are the only ones that could really out the identity of the suicider but they would not do that. So we will never know who the suicider is unless he comes forward as Ford did last set.

But again its all good on our end its just another set of war baby!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:23:00

I think because of the nature of HCnFC, being a kind of unified spam tag (people come and go at their on accord) that KoH doesn’t really have control over people who have randomly played there at some point in the past. You can request him to control people but he simply doesn’t have that kind of role in the given structure.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:25:59

KoH are you drinking Celphi juice?

I said that I assumed that he was one of your suiciders based on what happened last set. hell I said that I thought it was Ford based on his actions from the previous set.

The mods are the only ones that could really out the identity of the suicider but they would not do that. So we will never know who the suicider is unless he comes forward as Ford did last set.

But again its all good on our end its just another set of war baby!

And all you had to do is pm fordy and ask him yourself, BTW you aren't warring HC, you're at war with Rybka right now, unless you're planning to war HC again next set, are you?

There was no fake news, you had misunderstood the entire scenario and now you are disappointed it wasn't what you thought it was.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:26:45

Originally posted by Requiem:
I think because of the nature of HCnFC, being a kind of unified spam tag (people come and go at their on accord) that KoH doesn’t really have control over people who have randomly played there at some point in the past. You can request him to control people but he simply doesn’t have that kind of role in the given structure.

Thank you.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 17:29:06

based on all of your "emotional posting" you would think we had tag killed HC already though lol

But you are correct we are currently at war with last sets members of HCnFC which are now tagged Rybka. Not with the spam tag members currently in the HCnFC tag

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:32:39

Last set, Darkness added a whole 5 person team, plus AZN for the war. HCaFC had a team of 5 ready for the expected attack. A fight was pretty much inevitable because of all the drama the set before, when SF did his late grab on me, I AB'd him, etc.

Now it turned out as the fight went on that HCaFC had a lot more allies than we expected. Zagzig joined us. mrford came back for revenge on his death by Darkness while he was netting. Other friends from here and there joined in. But all these people were free to join us and are free to leave. HCaFC is netting like almost always. When people are sick of fighting I hope we'll have a place where they can net with a reasonable chance of not getting killed. But whatever everyone else is doing is up to them if they're not tagged HCaFC. KoH and I are ready to make a pact anytime and go forward in peace.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 17:47:05

Yo SF,. how's your country doing bro?

I heard a bulldozer came through to take out all the trash. Plus I see you teammates already dropping land... did the property taxes go up or something?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 18:23:05

Yo SF,. how's your country doing bro?

I heard a bulldozer came through to take out all the trash. Plus I see you teammates already dropping land... did the property taxes go up or something?

My country is alive and well. Sure I have ample parking but at least I aint dead or should I say "assimilated" like this guy :)

a black pawn (#7)
(Tyranny)
Clan: RYKBA
Networth: 651,340
Land: 4946
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
Dead

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 14th 2019, 18:27:11
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 18:36:42

lol

Knew I should have had androirc running with highlights. Always the first to die I am. Oh well, threw a lotta damage before I went down.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 19:19:06

There you go SuperFly, fordy wasn't your untagged suicider, and that's the point I'm trying to get across, in no way shape or form we (HC) are behind your suiciders and I'm not emotional, I'm frustrated you do not understand that, even Requiem pointed out how we play in this server, our players come and go, we don't have a membership type clan.

You are a knuckle head but I don't hate you SF lol.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 19:40:07

Elders isnt behind darkness either KoH.

In fact there is more overlap from HCaFC to RYBKA this set than there is elders to darkness.

In fact there is more former ZZ in darkness than elders, so does ZZ = Darkness too?

SF is merely making the point that if darkness is elders, then rybka is hcfc. If one is treated like such than so is the other in both cases. That makes sense to me in that neither are really relevant, or make any sense at all. Anyone with any sense can see both rybka is different from hcfc and darkness is different from elders. You can call darkness elders, but 4 of the 5 in darkness never played elders. It's like you just want to call any war tag ever elders because your disdain for them.

But looking at this thread I see no one who has ever been a former elder speaking on behalf of darkness. It's a completely different thing. If you want to hold the stuff me, link, dissident and rasputin did against a current team I think you're both paranoid and delusional. Darkness has nothing to do with us.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 19:47:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Elders isnt behind darkness either KoH.

In fact there is more overlap from HCaFC to RYBKA this set than there is elders to darkness.

In fact there is more former ZZ in darkness than elders, so does ZZ = Darkness too?

SF is merely making the point that if darkness is elders, then rybka is hcfc. If one is treated like such than so is the other in both cases. That makes sense to me in that neither are really relevant, or make any sense at all. Anyone with any sense can see both rybka is different from hcfc and darkness is different from elders. You can call darkness elders, but 4 of the 5 in darkness never played elders. It's like you just want to call any war tag ever elders because your disdain for them.

But looking at this thread I see no one who has ever been a former elder speaking on behalf of darkness. It's a completely different thing. If you want to hold the stuff me, link, dissident and rasputin did against a current team I think you're both paranoid and delusional. Darkness has nothing to do with us.

I never said anyone is any other from what they are, no?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 19:47:26

It's the same thing as when celphi and co blindsided my all x netting tag because "we were elders."

And hell yeah I played in darkness last set but it had nothing to do with elders. It had to do with getting celphi back for blindsiding my netting crew. Was nothing against KoH or anyone. It was revenge for the time ROSANNE was tag killed netting for "being elders."

That rhetoric about everyone "being elders" is the cause for my problems with celphi, and he needs to drop off that if he doesnt want the whole crew killing hcfc for "being RYBKA." If I ever decide to net again here and play in a different tag, I wont have a tag I was in 3 years ago held against me. Plain and simple.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 19:55:34

The one consistent common denominator in this server is people carry grudges and cannot get passed them, it is very evident whenever two tags get into a pissing contest, all of a sudden the grudge fluff measurements go in full effect SMH.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 20:14:46

I dont hold any grudges and tbh man, rokkie and drunck are two of my best pals in ee. We're Facebook friends. Getafix has always been my homie too. Even fordy is fam for me. He was in my prayers at times the last few years.

Same with all the fine folks in darkness. I've known many of them a long time, although I dont know current members as well as some of the crew that came with me last set, I love those guys.

My vendetta with zz over what celphi and co did is pretty evident too. From stealing the zag tag, to a friendly war, to other things I gave them a hard time but I never did something as classless as blindsiding a netting tag because that just isn't my style. I dont hold it against the netters in zz.

Celphi is the outlier spreading this bullfluff diatribe about a 3 year old dead tag. Legitimately everyone else can get along just fine. When he comes on here shooting his mouth off about elders I just remember my all x netting tag being run off the server for the same BS he shooting off now and it makes me want to kill HCFC for defending him.

No I'm not in darkness again this set, but if I continue to see that dangerous rhetoric being endorsed by you, KoH, I will feel like my ability to net on this server is in jeopardy. For that reason I will feel obligated to attack hcfc until they stop endorsing that