Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 7:31:07

Lol. Some serious soapboxing in this war. I think it actually went liiiiike......

Superfly farms everyone when he nets. Like fluffing everyone. I had a war going on the same set in question, and he farmed us and I was inches away from killing him myself at one point. He just runs a d heavy indy and farms everyone to net as his strat. If he dies he licks his wounds and restarts. But that's not really a knock on any tag. He's done the same thing in zz and other tags.

He single tapped getafix and had stupid defense per usual. It wasnt worth it for gets to retal so he ab'd because people dont get to win on people like me and his lands.

If someone gets ab'd to dust in your team, the team will usually respond. Especially a known war squad so they killed hcfc. That all makes sense.

The following set hcfc was ACTUALLY a wartag made to take down darkness and got burned by a bunch of people.

---

Point is the drama between darkness and hcfc, imo, has nothing to do with anyone bullying anyone. I saw the same superfly CI I've seen before start a war and a buncha people get mad about it. fluff I've even suicided him in tourney for the way he runs that. I wouldnt say darkness as a whole was out to ruin any netters tho. Zz and villains did just fine.