Verified:

Concerned Moderato

Mar 9th 2019, 20:38:06

Can the owner of 400,246 Oil Barrels valued at $19 please report to Lost and Found. The authorities would like to ask you a few questions.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 20:43:02

Hmmmm someone running multies...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 20:53:31

only 400k.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 0:11:00

^ agree
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 11:00:42

that's pocket change.

Nydhog Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 17:11:24

There are definitely multi's here...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 20:10:26

If the amount is that low, doubtful, could have been typo.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 20:47:36

well 190-199 bucks seems low too (and 1900 is above max i think).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 22:26:52

If you played this server you'd realize you're wrong.
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 23:16:48

well sure price has been at ~150 bucks past 24 hrs but avg has been near 300 bucks so unless needed quick money then under 200 bucks selling price is low.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 0:33:12

You clearly don't know how volatile the express market is...you should play a few sets in a row so you get an idea and provide more accurate info for new players to this server, right now all you're doing is a disservice to them.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 11th 2019, 0:35:37
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 2:05:00

To the top.

Agreed. Marshal is nothing but a nuisance. His continual posting of inaccurate information is one of worst abuses of the game that I have seen. He seems to get off on posting and getting attention and has no respect whatsoever for the game or for the truth. He posts false facts on servers where he doesn't play at a rate of dozens of posts per week. Its a disgrace. He himself has absolutely no record of skill in the game. He doesn't even play yet he's allowed to speak as if he is a skilled player.

Many people do work hard to learn the game and play well. They are happy to help with accurate and useful facts about this complicated and interesting game. Marshal spits in the faces of these people every time he posts.

I call once again for a limitation to his ability to post and removal of his inaccurate posts that jam up searches and make it much more difficult for anyone to learn the game. He is an insult and blot on this community. He's not some kind of mascot or friend to the game. All the years he's being doing this are not funny or amusing. He is continually causing serious harm to the game with the crap he spews. His only purpose is to make himself sound clever to people who are trying the game out and searching for accurate facts.

I call once again on the Moderators to bring Marshal's abuse under control and do something about him. Limit his posts to 2 per week. Stop him posting on servers where he has no country. Delete all his past posts from the forum because they are wrong and are seriously harming the game.

I myself am a serious player with a lot of useful knowledge to share. But the forums have been made so useless by Marshal that I mostly just post on the Bones thread for my bonus. I see "Marshal' as the last poster on every single thread every single day, and I no longer open them up. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please do your jobs, Moderators, and bring this problem under control.

Thanks,
Getafix

Edited By: Getafix on Mar 12th 2019, 17:36:00. Reason: TTT
See Original Post

Invictus Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 1:10:52

It wuold be a lot better if he new proper gramer !!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 1:37:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You clearly don't know how volatile the express market is...you should play a few sets in a row so you get an idea and provide more accurate info for new players to this server, right now all you're doing is a disservice to them.

+1
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 5:41:54

Originally posted by Invictus:
It wuold be a lot better if he new proper gramer !!

*would
*knew
*grammar

One of my parents was an English teacher and grammar nerd.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 15:41:17

And you sir are a grammar Nazi? :P
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 17:36:14

Originally posted by Getafix:
To the top.

Agreed. Marshal is nothing but a nuisance. His continual posting of inaccurate information is one of worst abuses of the game that I have seen. He seems to get off on posting and getting attention and has no respect whatsoever for the game or for the truth. He posts false facts on servers where he doesn't play at a rate of dozens of posts per week. Its a disgrace. He himself has absolutely no record of skill in the game. He doesn't even play yet he's allowed to speak as if he is a skilled player.

Many people do work hard to learn the game and play well. They are happy to help with accurate and useful facts about this complicated and interesting game. Marshal spits in the faces of these people every time he posts.

I call once again for a limitation to his ability to post and removal of his inaccurate posts that jam up searches and make it much more difficult for anyone to learn the game. He is an insult and blot on this community. He's not some kind of mascot or friend to the game. All the years he's being doing this are not funny or amusing. He is continually causing serious harm to the game with the crap he spews. His only purpose is to make himself sound clever to people who are trying the game out and searching for accurate facts.

I call once again on the Moderators to bring Marshal's abuse under control and do something about him. Limit his posts to 2 per week. Stop him posting on servers where he has no country. Delete all his past posts from the forum because they are wrong and are seriously harming the game.

I myself am a serious player with a lot of useful knowledge to share. But the forums have been made so useless by Marshal that I mostly just post on the Bones thread for my bonus. I see "Marshal' as the last poster on every single thread every single day, and I no longer open them up. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please do your jobs, Moderators, and bring this problem under control.

Thanks,
Getafix

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 12th 2019, 17:40:58

Stuff like that... "Do your job moderators" makes me not want to.....(and I won't be around for this upcoming set)
No one is banned from posting on any server forum if they play there or not. Are you 100% sure yourself that Marshal does not play here? No,you do not. Marshal is annoying, but we do not have any new players really. And most of you can call out what is wrong that he says.

Edited By: galleri on Mar 12th 2019, 17:43:27

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 17:43:23

OK fine, I'll get him ingame whenever I find him. Carry on

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 17:44:06

You guys sure play favorites, no wonder this game only has 200 people.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 12th 2019, 17:46:28

You guys sure play favorites, no wonder this game only has 200 people.

I am 10 seconds from cussing you out. But I am going to just close this browser and go on with my week mourning my father and arranging his funeral. My RL is way more important than your demands in a game right now. Enjoy your set.
(marshal sure the heck is not a favorite in my book and apparently you don't know. I hate everyone..including you)

Edited By: galleri on Mar 12th 2019, 17:50:03

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 17:49:19

No problem galleri. I don't need your authority.

I call on all suiciders and untagged spy countries to attack #10 Euphoria (EVOed) on Alliance. I think its Marshal. One of the EVOed's is for sure so try that one first. If you are sick of Marshal, make him pay.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 12th 2019, 17:51:19

No problem galleri. I don't need your authority.

I call on all suiciders and untagged spy countries to attack #10 Euphoria (EVOed) on Alliance. I think its Marshal. One of the EVOed's is for sure so try that one first. If you are sick of Marshal, make him pay.

Then don't tell me to do my job and address the mods.
Bye.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 17:52:44

Bye, toodaloo

You haven't done your job for years with marshal, and you should consider what I say.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 20:15:25

show me what fluffing rule i have broken or shut the fluff up.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 20:56:54

And may I say, I am sorry to hear of your father, galleri. I was caught up in my argument and didn't respond to that. Just ignore this little spat I'm having with marshal. Its not important compared with real life. Its not important in theleast in fact, bu Marshal continually pisses me off and every year or so I have to take a kick at the arrogant little moron, for the sake of my sanity and the game.

derptron Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 1:45:13

I agree that Marshal's posts are not very helpful.

Here's some examples I bumped into recently:
http://m.earthempires.com/...-again-44736?t=1552426371

http://m.earthempires.com/...-on-pm-46548?t=1551584688

http://m.earthempires.com/...income-45355?t=1552231764

That last one really burned me, since the thread went back to having our last-poster-extraordinare as the last reply, ensuring no one would who might constructively contribute will stop by.

It's pretty irritating, but it's also a forum. So whatcha gonna do...

/me gets popcorn