Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 2:05:00

Agreed. Marshal a nothing but a nuisance. His continual posting of inaccurate information is one of worst abuses of the game that I have seen. He seems to get off on posting and getting attention and has no respect whatsoever for the game or for the truth. He posts false facts on servers where he doesn't play at a rate of dozens of posts per week. Its a disgrace. He himself has absolutely no record of skill in the game. He doesn't even play yet he's allowed to speak as if he is a skilled player.

Many people do work hard to learn the game and play well. They are happy to help with accurate and useful facts about this complicated and interesting game. Marshal spits in the faces of these people every time he posts.

I call once again for a limitation to his ability to post and removal of his inaccurate posts that jam up searches and make it much more difficult for anyone to learn the game. He is an insult and blot on this community. He's not some kind of mascot or friend to the game. All the years he's being doing this are not funny or amusing. He is continually causing serious harm to the game with the crap he spews. His only purpose is to make himself sound clever to people who are trying the game out and searching for accurate facts.

I call once again on the Moderators to bring Marshal's abuse under control and do something about him. Limit his posts to 2 per week. Stop him posting on servers where he has no country. Delete all his past posts from the forum because they are wrong and are seriously harming the game.

I myself am a serious player with a lot of useful knowledge to share. But the forums have been made so useless by Marshal that I mostly just post on the Bones thread for my bonus. I see "Marshal' as the last poster on every single thread every single day, and I no longer open them up. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please do your jobs, Moderators, and bring this problem under control.

Thanks,
Getafix