Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:40:58

That's really the thing that bugs me about conservative media right now. If they don't like the result of something, they either say a different result happened or ignore the result Haha. Liberal media did the same thing when Obama was in office but it still irritates me the other way. People who pay attention to what Congress does today and actually read the court filings in special council investigations have waaaaay more information than the media chooses to give.

If you want to hear some really crazy fluff about the Clinton Foundation you will actually watch that hearing I posted. You will get hours of fluff you can say about what a grotesque illegally operating as nonprofit corporation that is from that hearing. Unfortunately the result was an expense of taxpayer money on special council and 0 indictments, so the conservative media sees that as a loss and doesnt really talk about it. Obviously the Democrats would not want a hearing on all the bad stuff the Clinton Foundation did to be mainstream news either so both sides sort of just skimmed over the fact that that investigation came and went and was awful for everyone Haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:44:35

Feel like I'm sitting on an island where one side is saying that the Clinton's need to be investigated and the other side is saying they did nothing wrong.

Fact. They have been thoroughly investigated and they did do bad fluff. Like......where is everyone?

I'm glad the investigation yielded some results and whistleblowers. I'm also glad its burden on taxpayers is completed. In regards to special council Mueller, I'm ok with his investigation being very thorough because as long as people continue to be indicted for tax, bank and wire fraud, the investigation will continue to profit millions of dollars.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 18th 2019, 16:48:09
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:44:47

I watched them live, and laughed my ass off, all it was is a fluff show, no real questions asked, the congressional hearings are a smoke screen, bro.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:49:04

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Feel like I'm sitting on an island where one side is saying that the Clinton's need to be investigated and the other side is saying they did nothing wrong.

Fact. They have been thoroughly investigated and they did do bad fluff. Like......where is everyone?

There is no crime by Trump, as much as you hate the man, it was a stunt by the deep state to take him down because they're scared someone outsider their circle can become president, did you already forget that the DNC stole the election from Bernie? You should be making a big deal out of that, Trump is president, thanks Hillary!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:49:06

If you cant trust your own party to ask the questions and blame them for providing a smoke screen for the foundation, why do you continue voting for them?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:53:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

There is no crime by Trump, as much as you hate the man, it was a stunt by the deep state to take him down because they're scared someone outsider their circle can become president, did you already forget that the DNC stole the election from Bernie? You should be making a big deal out of that, Trump is president, thanks Hillary!

Ohhhh its QAnon tiiiiiime. Lol. Next thing you know the earth is flat and Hitler wore dresses. Look man. That deep state stuff is lunacy. I just get quiet anytime someone goes into it. I dont know why you think trump is a savior. Hes just another corrupted guy in a corrupt system. If there was a deep state, I guarantee hes donated millions to it. I'm not saying the Democrats are any better. Read my posts. I'm saying they're all criminals.

Either way. I'm talking about tangible facts that prove that hes a criminal and you're talking about a wacky conspiracy theory with no actual basis in fact. I can provide evidence that the earth is round, but you can create a conspiracy of lizard people to say it isnt so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:54:31

I don't, I'm not a party sheep, I vote for people outside the box (not many out there) when I get a chance to, both parties are garbage.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:55:29

Ohhhh its QAnon tiiiiiime. Lol. Next thing you know the earth is flat and Hitler wore dresses. Look man. That deep state stuff is lunacy. I just get quiet anytime someone goes into it. I dont know why you think trump is a savior. Hes just another corrupted guy in a corrupt system. If there was a deep state, I guarantee hes donated millions to it.

Either way. I'm talking about tangible facts that prove that hes a criminal and you're talking about a wacky conspiracy theory with no actual basis in fact. I can provide evidence that the earth is round, but you can create a conspiracy of lizard people to say it isnt so.

Well then, keep walking with a blindfold, my friend.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 16:56:46

Word. Then you'll understand the factual basis for me saying hes a criminal. I listed a half dozen crimes off my head yesterday. Not conspiracy either. Tangible facts that have come out in court hearings. It isnt what I think happened. It is what happened.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 17:00:08

The deep state should really put some more effort in because I still think no matter how much illegal fluff hes done, the only way hes leaving office by 2021 is by losing reelection. Regardless of that i think he probably dies in prison for being an actual criminal tho. Him and Manafort will probably cuddle.

Tbh tho, i expect the next president to be an equally corrupt person I'm just being realistic about the facts that I'm given.

If you want me to believe hes not a criminal, you should try to provide an actual factual basis for the crimes I listed being either misinformed by the courts, or ummmmm not crimes. You know...like maybe I'm wrong about the statute for conspiracy to defraud the United states. Idk man. Just saying hes not a criminal when there are crimes seems weird

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 18th 2019, 17:02:59
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 17:00:14

LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 17:11:26

Dont get me wrong. The other choice in 2016 was a criminal too Haha. I think maybe less obvious of a criminal maybe but that's relative to the court filings I've read on both of them. Haha. I think between the two of them they've been in like 5000 court cases in their lives. It was pretty blatant imo that we were forced to choose the corruption in the election. However it was painted, you cant tell me trump hasnt donated millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation because there are records of it and it's a tangible fact. If you want to turn a blind eye to that in favor of putting up a wall where less than 10% of our illegal immigrants cross than be my guest. Just quit saying they aren't all criminal.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 17:19:02

If you're here illegally YOU ARE COMMITING A CRIME, as oppose to alleged.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 18:07:23

Lol. Nah you are allegedly committing a crime. Same as trump. Until you are caught and deported I suppose based on facts you have allegedly committed a crime. Innocent until proven guilty works for everyone including trump and illegal immigrants. Both are now only alleged criminals by that logic. I dont care about 5 billion. That's like no money. Also dont care if theres a wall because the vast majority of illegals will continue to come in the front door without sweeping immigration reform. A wall will only stop a small fraction of illegal immigration, if any at all. Immigration reform is the real way to target the problem. *shrugs*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 18:27:33

Wrong, In the case of Trump, he's guilty no matter what, it's just "fact", don't like him.....murder his ass.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 20:01:20

Lol. I'll be satisfied watching him go to prison. I'd much rather a conversation about immigration reform and making real changes to the way we process immigrants and illegals tho. Our path to citizenship is downright stupid right now and our border is going to be a problem regardless of whether or not we have a wall unless real, credible changes happen to our policies in that regard. I almost want the wall to happen so Americans can see tangibly how building walls doesnt fix problems in legislation. The most recent major immigration reform was in 1986 when it was made illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants. That's 4 years before the world wide web was created. We have old immigration policies that represent a completely different era and don't even have clauses to deal with new technologies and new points of entry. Should I be happy that a wall will solve 7 or 8% of the problem? Meh.....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 20:10:32

It's like the wall is pretty cheap to build based on how large our federal budget is but statistically also won't stop hardly any illegal immigration. It's hilarious that people are buying into this circus. Stop caring about the fluffin wall already. Sheezus.

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 18th 2019, 20:25:10

I don’t now how either side can argue they aren’t corrupt. Your government is so corrupt that people can commit crimes and not go to prison. And it’s in plain sight.

This board isn’t a place for this fluff, but the deep state has been exposed so many times with proof it’s not funny. You can google and find credible independent news that provides all the proof you need.

But you’ll only believe it if your not a far left.

It’s funny reading Derrick and KOH posts and replies. Whether you admit it or not Derrick is a demo lover and KOH is a rep / lib lover.

You say you’re not because you allow your beliefs to accept some things about your own side, but the devide between your posts is clear.

The only thing I can really say in a steven crowder style is... your entire system is corrupt prove me wrong..

Edited By: mrcuban on Feb 18th 2019, 20:28:29
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 20:29:24

Ok let's continue since you won't drop it..

El Chapo funnels $15m to Hillary via the foundation...

Eric Holder and Obama supply military grade weapons to the cartel masked as operation "fast and furious"

Nancy Pelosi is named along with the DNC having received cartel money...

George Soros involved.. shocking!...NOT!

https://youtu.be/xvaoqbatfTw

The deep state is real, bro, El Chapo will be murdered in jail by them via a hit....you'll see.

Wiki leaks was right...
(•_•)

Politics Observer

Feb 18th 2019, 21:30:47

Hot crackers they need to lock KoHeartsGPA up before he can perform a mass shooting or something. This guy pukes every 'Y'allQaeda talking point. Just complete indoctrination. It's scary really. It scares me that people like this exist in this country and have access to guns.

I am all for the second amendment but if anyone can read the fluff KoHeartsGPA has been posting here and not want the mentally ill restricted from guns, I weep for the safety of your communities.

The Green New Deal was taken from input directly from large businesses as far as it's ten year timeline. Most large businesses (especially the few remaining large industrial producers) already had plans in the works or announced to be fully renewable energy in the time frame. GE, Ford, GM, Apple, Google, Facebook, Costco, Tesla, and several others had announced plans or actively already are working on renewable power systems. Apple for instance is building it's mothership hq which will be at a minimum carbon neutral. I guess you could save a few dollars and just hope that nearly every environmental scientist on the planet is wrong. Or just gut the EPA and make it a non-issue because our country will be uninhabitable in two generations.

On the topic of the wall, anyone that thinks a wall will do fluff is just plain stupid. The Great Wall didn't even work. You do realize there is wall and fences already right? The Coyotes just use the tunnels that have been abandoned by the drug cartels. This wall will do nothing. Also no Democrat is pushing for open borders, where do you get your nonsense? Fox News let me guess, but most of this sounds like Infowars bullfluff. We want border security that works. Heat and infrared cameras, underground vibration sensors, noise and motion detectors, and a border patrol that is equipped to handle illegal crossings. A majority of crossings happen port of entries though, and a 50 billion dollar wall that will do nothing is a total scam to earn Trump kick backs from his friends in the construction business.

The abortion thing sounds bad, we have heart beat bill here, but before that we had before the start of second trimester which made sense.

Anyone that supports Trump is traitor to the US and I hope they are put to death. So Veteran you served your country and now have sold out to the Russians. Hope you feel good about your choices comrade. You have a republican sending everyone around Trump to prison for conspiring with foreign governments, next up will be his kids. So don't try to feed me some line about deep state conspiracy theory bullfluff.

The_Hawk

Feb 18th 2019, 21:39:36

Dang Koh you sure do have a fun club.

I wonder if the new comer can tell me what the climate was on the earth before the start of the first ice age. I wonder if they can enlighten us on why we cannot stop the amount of green house gases being emitted into the atmosphere. Guess what the earth has been warming well before the industrial revolution and shows no sign of stopping.

Yes. Trumps close contacts are being locked up at an alarming rate, but have you seen some of the stuff they are being locked up for? Lying to congress, lying to the fbi... Why is lying such a big deal now and not a big deal when many players went to bat lying in front of congress and lying to the fbi? Oh, thats right. They had a D next to their affiliate.

Maybe come back and post under your real nick and take your antifa mask off.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Feb 18th 2019, 21:41:10

Originally posted by mrcuban:

The only thing I can really say in a steven crowder style is... your entire system is corrupt prove me wrong..

So true about that last point.

Govt. is a joke in this country.

Dev encouraging it

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 18th 2019, 21:42:36

PO just went to cnn/nbc to find his ‘factial’ information.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 21:44:00

Originally posted by Politics Observer:
Hot crackers they need to lock KoHeartsGPA up before he can perform a mass shooting or something. This guy pukes every 'Y'allQaeda talking point. Just complete indoctrination. It's scary really. It scares me that people like this exist in this country and have access to guns.

I am all for the second amendment but if anyone can read the fluff KoHeartsGPA has been posting here and not want the mentally ill restricted from guns, I weep for the safety of your communities.

The Green New Deal was taken from input directly from large businesses as far as it's ten year timeline. Most large businesses (especially the few remaining large industrial producers) already had plans in the works or announced to be fully renewable energy in the time frame. GE, Ford, GM, Apple, Google, Facebook, Costco, Tesla, and several others had announced plans or actively already are working on renewable power systems. Apple for instance is building it's mothership hq which will be at a minimum carbon neutral. I guess you could save a few dollars and just hope that nearly every environmental scientist on the planet is wrong. Or just gut the EPA and make it a non-issue because our country will be uninhabitable in two generations.

On the topic of the wall, anyone that thinks a wall will do fluff is just plain stupid. The Great Wall didn't even work. You do realize there is wall and fences already right? The Coyotes just use the tunnels that have been abandoned by the drug cartels. This wall will do nothing. Also no Democrat is pushing for open borders, where do you get your nonsense? Fox News let me guess, but most of this sounds like Infowars bullfluff. We want border security that works. Heat and infrared cameras, underground vibration sensors, noise and motion detectors, and a border patrol that is equipped to handle illegal crossings. A majority of crossings happen port of entries though, and a 50 billion dollar wall that will do nothing is a total scam to earn Trump kick backs from his friends in the construction business.

The abortion thing sounds bad, we have heart beat bill here, but before that we had before the start of second trimester which made sense.

Anyone that supports Trump is traitor to the US and I hope they are put to death. So Veteran you served your country and now have sold out to the Russians. Hope you feel good about your choices comrade. You have a republican sending everyone around Trump to prison for conspiring with foreign governments, next up will be his kids. So don't try to feed me some line about deep state conspiracy theory bullfluff.

Using another nick speaks loudly, coward libtard.
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 18th 2019, 21:45:34

Isn’t it clear though the agenda is to cause enough dissension within the public it takes the eye off the absolute criminals acts of the government?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 21:46:27

Isn’t it clear though the agenda is to cause enough dissension within the public it takes the eye off the absolute criminals acts of the government?

Absolutely.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 18th 2019, 22:12:50

The Great Wall did work. Anyone that says it didn't is listening to too much revisionist history. It had an intended purpose and it mostly fulfilled that intended purpose. What it did not do is fulfill a purpose that it was never intended for, which is what retards cite when they say it did not work. Once again, I blame Woodrow Wilson for the amount of revisionist history on the left.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Politics Observer

Feb 18th 2019, 22:24:22

PO just went to cnn/nbc to find his ‘factial’ information.

So what news source do you consider to be factual?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 22:33:56

Go away Trife!
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Feb 18th 2019, 22:44:17

Last time I was directed to "facts" on a CNN news report it had an opinion section headline...

Dev encouraging it

Politics Observer

Feb 18th 2019, 23:04:10

Originally posted by sinistril:
The Great Wall did work. Anyone that says it didn't is listening to too much revisionist history. It had an intended purpose and it mostly fulfilled that intended purpose. What it did not do is fulfill a purpose that it was never intended for, which is what retards cite when they say it did not work. Once again, I blame Woodrow Wilson for the amount of revisionist history on the left.

Now you are talking out your ass friend. Wife is Chinese, and talked to actual Chinese historians. Wall was considered a total failure in most regards. Once it was finished in areas it did deter attacks, but by that time that was a small portion of the issues faced and it wasn't until near the end of the Ming Dynasty before the wall actually was effective in stopping the Mongolians. The wall was basically functional when the Mongols wiped out Jin Dynasty and took over China.. It even failed to protect the Ming Dynasty from being toppled, and they were the most dedicated in rebuilding and expanding it.

It is also of note that construction of much of the great wall was done by individual nation states before the Qin Dynasty unified China. So why not let California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas have a say if they want the wall, and then they can pay for it. Oh wait, because they all have said they don't need a wall and there is no emergency, and that was without them even being responsible for paying for it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 23:06:52

Basically no news is reliable at the moment. The only real credible way to get news is thru research which is the way less than 1% of Americans get their information. It's funny to me that people who think fox news is truth fluff on CNN for not being so. Both are on the low end of truth tellers. It's ok to bullfluff if its bullfluff you want to hear lol

The_Hawk

Feb 18th 2019, 23:25:57

Now you are talking out your ass friend. Wife is Chinese, and talked to actual Chinese historians. Wall was considered a total failure in most regards. Once it was finished in areas it did deter attacks, but by that time that was a small portion of the issues faced and it wasn't until near the end of the Ming Dynasty before the wall actually was effective in stopping the Mongolians. The wall was basically functional when the Mongols wiped out Jin Dynasty and took over China.. It even failed to protect the Ming Dynasty from being toppled, and they were the most dedicated in rebuilding and expanding it.

It is also of note that construction of much of the great wall was done by individual nation states before the Qin Dynasty unified China. So why not let California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas have a say if they want the wall, and then they can pay for it. Oh wait, because they all have said they don't need a wall and there is no emergency, and that was without them even being responsible for paying for it.

When did Texas say they did not need a wall?

So by your account the wall in China did work to deter attacks once it was finished. So you are basically saying that a wall works.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 23:40:20

Yup, can't fix stupid!
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 18th 2019, 23:52:55

Ohh, your wife is Chinese! That makes you an expert! Obviously!

The wall was not meant to change human nature. A general betraying the Ming dynasty does not = the wall failing. Did the 'actual Chinese historians' fail to mention that?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 0:12:57

I guess there's no drug epidemic now that the president called it one, but there was one before, just not now...
https://youtu.be/_KsaWpeCj98

Sad day to be a Trump hater, isn't it?, I suppose not...cuz hating a person is more important than saving lives...
(•_•)

Politics Observer

Feb 19th 2019, 0:27:23

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

So by your account the wall in China did work to deter attacks once it was finished. So you are basically saying that a wall works.

Do you even google bro? Every news has talked about huge resistance from Texas, and especially from the landowners involved.

No that doesn't mean the wall worked. The whole point of the wall was to reduce the large military requirements at the northern border. Deterring attacks at one point and moving them to the next unprotected place isn't really working is it? What about the walls and fences we have? They don't work either. Stop listening to the demented mind of your god king and engage common sense. They don't even bother going around the walls and fences we have now, they go through, under, over, or enter straight through gates.

The wall was not meant to change human nature. A general betraying the Ming dynasty does not = the wall failing. Did the 'actual Chinese historians' fail to mention that?

No, but the Chinese History majors she went to Beijing University with probably are, but I am sure a drunken, MAGA hat wearing, retard like yourself is surely more of an expert than them right? I guess 6-8 years in school in the field don't count for much to the idiocracy group. I am sure your leaders by way of their Russian handlers will tell you everything you need to know.

Do explain how the fall of the Ming Dynasty isn't a failure for the Great Wall? So you don't think the security of gates matter to the integrity of a wall? If you have a wall, it has to have gates, those gates need guards, and those guards have to be able to open the gates. So you pay $50B that can be bypassed by a cool million in the proper bank accounts or a few threatened families?

Or here is an idea, how about we spend a few billion on an electronic barrier and properly staff the border guards and in the end have better security.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 0:31:10

"Or here is an idea, how about we spend a few billion on an electronic barrier and properly staff the border guards and in the end have better security."

So easy to destroy, give me a laptop and WiFi, bye bye electronic barrier.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 0:44:14

Do you even google bro? Every news has talked about huge resistance from Texas, and especially from the landowners involved.

No that doesn't mean the wall worked. The whole point of the wall was to reduce the large military requirements at the northern border. Deterring attacks at one point and moving them to the next unprotected place isn't really working is it? What about the walls and fences we have? They don't work either. Stop listening to the demented mind of your god king and engage common sense. They don't even bother going around the walls and fences we have now, they go through, under, over, or enter straight through gates.

No, but the Chinese History majors she went to Beijing University with probably are, but I am sure a drunken, MAGA hat wearing, retard like yourself is surely more of an expert than them right? I guess 6-8 years in school in the field don't count for much to the idiocracy group. I am sure your leaders by way of their Russian handlers will tell you everything you need to know.

Do explain how the fall of the Ming Dynasty isn't a failure for the Great Wall? So you don't think the security of gates matter to the integrity of a wall? If you have a wall, it has to have gates, those gates need guards, and those guards have to be able to open the gates. So you pay $50B that can be bypassed by a cool million in the proper bank accounts or a few threatened families?

Or here is an idea, how about we spend a few billion on an electronic barrier and properly staff the border guards and in the end have better security.

So are you saying those 'expert historians' that your so called wife talked to refute that it was a corrupt general in a failing dynasty that let an army through the wall? Or did you not get that information because you're using a third hand account of something you apparently don't know fluff about and are trapped in a web of confirmation bias that doesn't allow you to realise that you are wrong? Changing your tune to the wall will fail because border security agents will be given million dollar bribes from people that are apparently coming into the country to work for $6 an hour is possibly the dumbest defense I have ever heard.

PS: Spending money on an electronic barrier is not mutually exclusive to spending money on a physical barrier.

Edited By: sinistril on Feb 19th 2019, 0:51:25

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 0:55:23

That PO clown went full retard in a hurry ROFLMAO!
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 1:03:32

Yep, funny thing is I don't even think a wall is a wonderful idea and certainly not the end all solution to a much larger immigration problem, it's just not the worst idea and could definitely be integrated into a more or less optimal solution. But people keep using the defense that 'walls have never worked' when they usually have been pretty effective at serving a function often times for hundreds of years. That kind of historical ignorance is assinine.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 1:08:31

Yep, funny thing is I don't even think a wall is a wonderful idea and certainly not the end all solution to a much larger immigration problem, it's just not the worst idea and could definitely be integrated into a more or less optimal solution. But people keep using the defense that 'walls have never worked' when they usually have been pretty effective at serving a function often times for hundreds of years. That kind of historical ignorance is assinine.

I agree with you, it's a start and the less open non contested imaginary line, the better.
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2019, 1:27:36

So 100% of the land owners that live along the border are against a wall?
Where are you getting your information from?

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 1:30:07

Some Texan his wife met once

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2019, 1:31:48

Some Texan his wife met once

I guess. Some are upset with it. Unfortunately for them there is something called eminent domain. Sucks, but we truly never own the land in this country.

Dev encouraging it

Politics Observer

Feb 19th 2019, 2:06:17

So are you saying those 'expert historians' that your so called wife talked to refute that it was a corrupt general in a failing dynasty that let an army through the wall? Or did you not get that information because you're using a third hand account of something you apparently don't know fluff about and are trapped in a web of confirmation bias that doesn't allow you to realise that you are wrong? Changing your tune to the wall will fail because border security agents will be given million dollar bribes from people that are apparently coming into the country to work for $6 an hour is possibly the dumbest defense I have ever heard.

PS: Spending money on an electronic barrier is not mutually exclusive to spending money on a physical barrier.

I talked to them myself, I am quite interested in Chinese history. Seen all the sites, actually read up on it. I know reading isn't something Trump and his supporters like. Also the General wasn't corrupt. Just put in a no win position and chose what would benefit himself the most. You seem to think that isn't a possibility now.

Those workers aren't just hiking across the line, they pay services (Coyotes) to move them. These Coyotes piggyback off of tunnel systems and infrastructure built by drug cartels. In fact random workers crossing the border is likely such an insignificant issue it's pointless to combat let alone spending $50B to do it. The wall will fail because we have ladders, tunnels, quad-copters, catapults, dirty agents or easy to bypass ports of entry, and an ocean on either side. It will do next to nothing for a huge sum of money.

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2019, 2:11:32

Ok. This guy has got to be a troll.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2019, 2:13:16

Maybe we should invest in some heavy density gas for tunnels. Turn the border into a training range for our military. Sounds like a better option.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 2:14:59

I've said it before and will again, Trife.
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Feb 19th 2019, 2:19:56

I've said it before and will again, Trife.

By his account it must be a miracle to have so many people together, that don't blindly follow the left, that know how to read.

Dev encouraging it