Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 18:30:35

It's one thing to kill another clan off and it's another thing completely to kill off war culture by proxy. Read sins post. It's insightful

Makinso Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 18:44:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I do seriously think that doing the same war every set has caused sol to lose a lot of numbers tho. You might have noticed it's about 15 members short of where it was when you quit 2 sets ago. That's a pretty fast decline.

To your credit, maki, you at least had reasons to do what you did and for that reason I think sol stood by you a little better.

Dear Derrick,

15 Short as opposed to two sets ago? You really want to make a fool of yourself consistently but not fact checking before posting? It is becoming to easy to debunk the things you say...... I present to you. Two sets ago. SOLs numbers tagged.

Fifty-third round: Aug 10, 2018 - Oct 09, 2018
Scores for this Reset
Top 21 (out of 21) clans ranked by total networth
Name Tag Members Total Worth Avg Worth
La Famiglia LaF 42 $6,200,711,755 $147,635,994
Sons of Liberty SOL 27 $3,276,085,043 $121,336,483

This set..... Hmmm lost 15? How about... Gained 1? LOL

Current round: Dec 10, 2018 - N/A
Scores for this Reset
Top 19 (out of 19) clans ranked by total networth
Name Tag Members Total Worth Avg Worth
La Famiglia LaF 42 $577,134,737 $13,741,303
Sons Of Liberty SOLxmas 28 $305,227,770 $10,900,992

As for the compliment thank you.

Makinso Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 18:46:13

As a matter of fact I just checked back as far as December 2016. We've always been somewhere between 28 and 38 for the past 2 years.....

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 23:34:20

We gained Buch
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 0:15:17

Yeah I remember closer to 40 when we started warring each other. How many sets you been gone? 2 or 3 now?

Buch Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 1:48:58

Guys. Seriously. Fa I need it

XErwin RommelX Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 1:57:45

pud

major Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 3:35:15

dlazrael Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 4:04:48

love how this drama llama seems to think he knows me hahahaha.

and FYI, THIS war was because you went against the agreed upon terms/conditions last set. This is purely because you're a d*&$# canoe.

As for server wide war? let's bring it!

Know whats killing this game? GUI game and people getting old. It doesn't have the draw to the millennials that it would need to really grow... and I really have no answer to that
DLAzrael
Sons of Liberty
Head of Internal Affairs

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 4:37:38

I never agreed to any terms last set and was never contacted by anyone in sol until the day you hit us. If you were an active leader who actually was in contact with us, that would be different. Also, you would know that.

You're right I dont know you and never ever see you or have had responses to anything I've ever said from you. So check yourself on that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 4:40:57
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 4:42:46

If there were terms to last sets war communicated to elders by sol prior to the war that's news to me.

Also I'm very easy to find. I idle in #sol

No one in sol contacted us. I reached out because I heard there was supposedly a friendly the day you hit us. Pheebs said it was supposed to be that day and we were supposed to have fs. I said ok I can get the guys together and you fsed us before I could.

Prior to that not me or anyone else in elders was contacted by anyone in sol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 4:46:36
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 4:49:31

Show me where anyone in elders agreed to any terms/conditions you so suddenly active leader.

Or is this the one time you gonna check on the game this year?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 4:51:37

Lol. Talking like you active enough to know me.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 5:23:19

snowflake, u writin a book or wut? so much for ur whining about surprise war... screw ur politics...u will never net in 1A... get used to it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 5:47:24

Hahahaha. Das about right. +1 for sui

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 6:09:48

Hahahaha. Das about right. +1 for sui

now try the stfu thing

Spiders Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 6:30:09

STONEr here with my dead country(boop). GG i guess, this was my last set. Bye everyone.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 7:39:23

Awe. Shucks. Later spiders. Thanks for everything.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 8:27:01

Originally posted by dlazreal:
and FYI, THIS war was because you went against the agreed upon terms/conditions last set

It's actually kinda funny to me that sol leadership is unaware sol never contacted elders leadership about the war last set.

Like....did you think you did or something? I have chat logs........

Are you that fluffing inactive bruh?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 8:29:19

If I tell you theres an arranged war with laf will you just hit them because I told you so? Lol. So funny.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 8:33:52

In case any of my pals from sol see this in that case....

And that goes for weezy and drunck esp...

Sol never, not one time, and not you guys either, contacted me or anyone in elders about war last set. And what's more, your leaders are so inactive they think you did it for them.

It looks like, from my perspective, you may wanna just do that fluff for them next time. Thanks. You guys want to CF me now that you know it's a boneheaded reason to fs or what?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 8:42:44
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 13:02:59

Yeah I remember closer to 40 when we started warring each other. How many sets you been gone? 2 or 3 now?

Last set was my first set in retirement so only a full set now.
As for close to 40 that's like 2 years ago and only during the set MD retired it's tag we took over a brunt of the MDers. Rest is more low 30s high 20s

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 16:49:52

Hmm. I guess when I've talked to a half dozen members who quit, it makes me feel like it was higher but I didnt look. I guess adding the whorseman and getafix and them made up the difference.

And in any case I'm pretty hung up on the fact that sol seems to think there was terms and conditions a friendly war when they blindsided us last set. You know how easy I am to find, maki. I'm super easy to get in touch with about that stuff. Never contacting me and assuming someone had is a huge fluff up.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 11th 2019, 16:55:20

Originally posted by Drinks:
Best post of 2019.

Then the rest of the posts got to long... So didn't read it.

Originally posted by ZEN:
It's like marriage, Derrick.

All that whip cream, upside down, strap on, tongue punching was done 15 years ago. But some of us have been "married" for so long, we just want to lay back and get a mouth hug.

Even if you add in some Asian prostitutes (land bots), it's only exciting for a little bit. Land gets bigger (especially in their little hands) and maybe a slightly spicier flavor. But in the end, they are just more of the same.

There may or may not be innuendo in this post.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 17:56:04

Still not the best. Galleri stop covering up sol leadership mistakes never contacting me. I know they suck laf dong but they dont need your help.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 18:11:13

Still not the best. Galleri stop covering up sol leadership mistakes never contacting me. I know they suck laf dong but they dont need your help.

Kiss my ass. I have no LaF leadership position and if you read my thread you would know SOL thought I was iMag. Sit down Karen. Not everything is about you.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 19:37:36

Lol. Quite frankly it's about sol leadership never contacting me and thinking they had.

breeze Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 19:44:13

Sol leadership is a bit lacking in the communication part. I know that first hand.

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 19:55:48

Originally posted by breeze:
Sol leadership is a bit lacking in the communication part. I know that first hand.

It is seriously on the too do list (ie working on it). I kinda understand why Marshal keeps telling everyone to contact me. :(
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 19:57:12

Originally posted by galleri:

Kiss my ass. I have no LaF leadership position and if you read my thread you would know SOL thought I was iMag. Sit down Karen. Not everything is about you.

Hell, even I thought you were. Oo
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 20:05:22

Theres that active leadership at work. She been in laf damn near a year now. Lol. You'd know that if you ever contacted any of us.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 20:08:42

Pheebsie you gots to realize never contacting me about a war and expecting me to somehow know the terms is a pretty big mess up. And then to say you're hitting us this set because I didnt know some random terms you guys apparently dreamed up is only further showing how big a mess up it really is.

You of all people know how easy it would have been to contact me. And I think you know the onus and obligation was on you guys to do so. Admit that this is a big mistake and give me a CF and send us reps for the kills. You made a mistake.

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 20:47:27

Pheebsie you gots to realize never contacting me about a war and expecting me to somehow know the terms is a pretty big mess up. And then to say you're hitting us this set because I didnt know some random terms you guys apparently dreamed up is only further showing how big a mess up it really is.

You of all people know how easy it would have been to contact me. And I think you know the onus and obligation was on you guys to do so. Admit that this is a big mistake and give me a CF and send us reps for the kills. You made a mistake.

As I said to you in pm with the best cold shoulder my niceness can muster - I'm able to renew pacts, and even that has to go through proper channels. Anything beyond that needs to go through Penguin and DLA. I'm rectifying things that I can change. Beyond that, you need to talk to one of those two. Imag's contact has been updated.

Finally: To proceed to tell me you were angry which is why I dealt with the brunt of it is not a valid option esp. given my penchant for having panic attacks during moments of confrontation. Even Zack knows that is something I don't handle. So next time you want to be angry at SoL find someone else. I can't deal with it anymore. This is why I am NOT in FR or in a Red position.

Edited By: daspheebsie on Jan 11th 2019, 20:50:52. Reason: Clarification
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 20:52:01

Yeah sorry to hear that. I had panic disorder when I was younger and did years of cognitive behavioral therapy to overcome it so I have first hand experience with that and understand too well. I tend to take a if you can't stand the heat approach with earth politics and ask questions later. For what it's worth I feel awful doing something of detriment to the health of a fellow player (or even clan for that matter) or anyone in life and so from the bottom of my heart you personally have my deepest and sincerest apologies.

That's one of us admitting they made a huge mistake. I'll be awaiting reciprocal behavior.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 21:23:38
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 22:40:54

Sounds like the two of you are in a long term relationship to me
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 0:07:29

You know I have dated those ladies I just didnt know they ran sol. Touche sin. Touche.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 0:10:11

Originally posted by sinistril:

Sounds like the two of you are in a long term relationship to me

That takes over as quote of 2019. Surprised I didn't make that connection myself hahaha. Usually I'm the one asking why they're mad tho and they wont tell me. I feel transgender

Penguin SOL

Jan 12th 2019, 0:53:30

galleri please explain this post from a few months ago:

galleri
Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 13th 2018, 0:01:44

actually
imag = galleri again

As usual when people think they know everything. They don't

skype - igalleri

ninong
Member Sep 7th, 2006 3:22
i sure hope this galleri person isn't anoniem on drag *cringes*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 1:44:10

Pfff penguin. Please explain yourself.

I wouldn't have any standards by which clans conduct themselves when you have none for your own. And next time you think we have a friendly try contacting me.

dlazrael Game profile

Jan 12th 2019, 1:47:38

farmer told me he spoke to you and it was approved so there's that.
as for reps? you lost your mind.
DLAzrael
Sons of Liberty
Head of Internal Affairs

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 1:58:23

So if I tell you we are confirmed for a war with laf you just gonna blindside them without asking? Seriously? If I had known it was that easy to make you break pact I would have done it sets ago.

Again. The onus is on you to make sure you aren't breaking pact. It's that simple.

I can post our pact and you know I was idling in #sol. You had a responsibility per our pact to contact us.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 2:03:58

Something I've learned and may pass on as advice from leading clans on 3 servers. Dont assume fluff.

One of my biggest mistakes as a leader was assuming when don tob told me our pact was laf was nullified, assuming that was correct without response from vic or gains or gerdy. You have to contact ALL PARTIES.

If farmer tells you to jump off a bridge I'm sure you'll see if there's other options.

You've angled yourself now as pact breaking trash after decades of not doing that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 2:34:55

So how about admitting your mistake and speaking to me about making it right instead of making excuses.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 2:49:18

Also, if you want to take this conversation off AT and in to a PM I'm, as always, idling in #sol.

I'm pretty sick of harassing your members. I think they're sick of it too.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 3:20:33

Shut the hell up already :<

Where's AzN? We will only deal wit him
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 7:28:42

Ain't been that way for a while bro. Them people were run off by the same boring war sets ago. I was serious when I said I wanted it to stop 9 months ago and I'm still serious now. Everything else is just fluffty excuses to make members happy, including breaking pact with us.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 12th 2019, 7:31:42
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jan 12th 2019, 11:11:30

Well, I remember when elders broke the pact with sol and FSd before the agreed upon date and then Derrick said he had little control over the rest of his alliance or something, apparently he had no control over stones either. Because they FSd together. But even when AzN and buch ran elders, they seemed to have a problem honoring pacts. I would say the dishonor belongs to the alliance who breaks pact the most.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Makinso Game profile

Jan 12th 2019, 12:23:03

So how about admitting your mistake and speaking to me about making it right instead of making excuses.

Oh shut the fluff up Derrick, get off your high horse! You might actually fall off and break something this time!
Elders broke off multiple arrangered war agreements fluffing someone over! Did you apologize? Did you “pay” to repair things NOPE we MADE you pay but that’s something different.

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 12th 2019, 13:10:48

Derrick reminds me of the kid that was picked last for the dodge ball team then, was the kid that caught the ball with his face.
Now that he has supposedly grown up, he seeks the attention and the feeling of significance he missed as a child.
Seriously though, he should be reminded (again) that this a game.
I guess if you can't make it in the real world that you would live, and breath, a game to find your niche.
Not sure, any longer, if he is just a drama queen or that indeed he is caught too deep in the game.
His opinion of the game, and the politics he so loves, has taken over his life but, indeed it is only his opinion.
I am of the opinion that if you play a game to have fun the, have fun.
When one snowflake makes the attempt to control the fun, people will get tired of it and search for a game with more fun.
Hell, I even give syko props for figuring out that this is a game....he has been pretty chill.
SOL has no one to blame for starting this war. We are a close bunch, and as a bunch decided we would FS Elders and Stones. We knew others would join in. Hell, we even figured we might lose this war although doubtful LOL. One thing we did realize, AT would lighten up....for that alone, game players are talking to each other...that in itself is a win for SOL.
Breeze, I don't stalk Derrick,,,I just realize how easy it is to watch a snowflake meltdown.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2019, 14:04:10

Originally posted by Penguin SOL:
galleri please explain this post from a few months ago:

galleri
Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 13th 2018, 0:01:44

actually
imag = galleri again

As usual when people think they know everything. They don't

skype - igalleri

ninong
Member Sep 7th, 2006 3:22
i sure hope this galleri person isn't anoniem on drag *cringes*

Penguin, explain how you can find this but not my post a few days after saying I wasn't an iMag contact anymore. You seem to be a good sleuth...go find it. You all really lack communication and keeping up with the world of AT.