Verified:

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 20:47:27

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Pheebsie you gots to realize never contacting me about a war and expecting me to somehow know the terms is a pretty big mess up. And then to say you're hitting us this set because I didnt know some random terms you guys apparently dreamed up is only further showing how big a mess up it really is.

You of all people know how easy it would have been to contact me. And I think you know the onus and obligation was on you guys to do so. Admit that this is a big mistake and give me a CF and send us reps for the kills. You made a mistake.

As I said to you in pm with the best cold shoulder my niceness can muster - I'm able to renew pacts, and even that has to go through proper channels. Anything beyond that needs to go through Penguin and DLA. I'm rectifying things that I can change. Beyond that, you need to talk to one of those two. Imag's contact has been updated.

Finally: To proceed to tell me you were angry which is why I dealt with the brunt of it is not a valid option esp. given my penchant for having panic attacks during moments of confrontation. Even Zack knows that is something I don't handle. So next time you want to be angry at SoL find someone else. I can't deal with it anymore. This is why I am NOT in FR or in a Red position. I can be nice, and kind and everything else. Which I actually am. Anything else SoL related needs to go through them, and not me.

Edited By: daspheebsie on Jan 11th 2019, 20:49:53
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo