Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 17:04:03

you have to love macdaddy. restarts killing restarts. and he is sooo proud.

*pats little boy on head and sends him away*

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 17:28:02

and the best part of this is sitting on the can kill running you and flushing 1 Billion in cash of yours down my toilet because you can't wall.

so you keep farming those fat bots and we will keep killing you.

Edited By: smegma on Jan 5th 2019, 17:46:56

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 5th 2019, 18:07:21

lol
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 19:38:50

I would watch syko war whooze 1v1. They're both pretty good dogs. I'd be entertained. I bet itd be closer than anyone who is sure about it would think.

I donno how well whooze walls but I think I'll give the edge to syko there but the edge to building to whooze if only because syko isnt allowed to net by you guys. You're bound at some point to get better at building while he got better at walling.

I know you listed off some pretty stats there whooze but in the last year I think only one of the two of you has posted up 1k defends.

I would go advantage syko for the walls in a close war.

...also zack is absolutely the mvp.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 5th 2019, 19:40:52
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 6th 2019, 1:58:56

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by Shweezy:
Syko would wipe the floor with Whooze thats for sure, also feel bad for Syko just a tad bit for teaming with MacTranny who spends most of his time wrotting books on AT, maybe thats why he gets 1hr KRs haha.

Also Zack, you are the true MVP lmao

I don't think so Weezy.

If your going to throw accusations around at least get it right. Just this morning I killed imps top networth guy in 5 minutes with second genaration countries..
one thing that is factual though.. me, syko and whooze would crush you no problem

with restart bonuses killing a 9- 11 mil original country isnt a great feat in FFA
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Karnage XZ

Jan 7th 2019, 5:29:57

Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

Jan 7th 2019, 5:38:39

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Meet Zach in this reset.. aka Steward Denethor.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLpPAz0tz98

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 7th 2019, 12:26:04

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Meet Zach in this reset.. aka Steward Denethor.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLpPAz0tz98

Lol.. on point..

LOC has deserted us... abandone post!! Flee for your lives!!

Karnage XZ

Jan 7th 2019, 12:49:50

Yeah.. Derrick has betrayed me..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2019, 17:49:22

Lol. If I had killed one string it would absolutely not make a difference and just cause problems for me. I can't really see a good reason for that.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2019, 21:26:13

did Derrick pull a Robert the Bruce move?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2019, 23:21:47

Eh I have an LDP with them so technically those untaggeds are on me. I have a uNAP with whooze and imp so I cant hit them.

I'm just not really seeing a point...

It is afterall one string.

Karnage XZ

Jan 9th 2019, 3:55:09

Eh I have an LDP with them so technically those untaggeds are on me. I have a uNAP with whooze and imp so I cant hit them.

Yeah well killing one string is good moral support and it shows you honor your pacts. But what do I care. I'm not even angry, I expected it even though it's not what I wanted. Here I am the last one fighting yet again. Blah, just hurry up and finish the other ones, I don't even care to stonewall anymore.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 12:32:18

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Yeah well killing one string is good moral support and it shows you honor your pacts. But what do I care. I'm not even angry, I expected it even though it's not what I wanted. Here I am the last one fighting yet again. Blah, just hurry up and finish the other ones, I don't even care to stonewall anymore.

That's exactly what I said at the start of set. I even told Derrick, whats the point of having pacts if I know you aren't going to honour them anyways.. He replied... How do you know we wont honour it? Well, time has been the judge.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 17:06:51

you shoulda just netted. AKA not running max war techs.

The_Hawk

Jan 9th 2019, 17:35:46

Originally posted by smegma:

#Truth

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 17:49:03

#Truth

I was netting.. teching with 15 tyrannies that feed the main country. That's how I net.

The_Hawk

Jan 9th 2019, 17:51:24

Yes. You were teching, but see above about war tech.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jan 9th 2019, 18:17:24

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 17:53:39

Yes. You were teaching, but see above about war tech.

why does it matter to you on how I net if I never attack you? its you always starting war with me. You always preparing for war and then using it against me.. I haven't attacked IMP in years so why don't you just once give me the benefit of the doubt when im the one that never fs?

The_Hawk

Jan 9th 2019, 18:17:08

why does it matter to you on how I net if I never attack you? its you always starting war with me. You always preparing for war and then using it against me.. I haven't attacked IMP in years so why don't you just once give me the benefit of the doubt when im the one that never fs?

Ever heard of fool me once?

Dev encouraging it

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 20:00:17

I even told Derrick, whats the point of having pacts if I know you aren't going to honour them anyways..

It's a part of the game, you're not the only one on the server that Derrick is able to pact. As a matter of fact, Derrick have pacted me every set, ever since I let him sleep in the backseat of my car for a month. We've been to hell and back together ffs.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 20:45:54

simple answer. you have a short fuse and seem unstable. you were told in plain English, if you want to net, don't run max war techs. the profit margins are higher on other techs. you were free to make your choice. we were free to make ours. you don't wait until the plane strikes the building before you drone strike the terrorist.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 21:24:30

Originally posted by whooze:

I even told Derrick, whats the point of having pacts if I know you aren't going to honour them anyways..

It's a part of the game, you're not the only one on the server that Derrick is able to pact. As a matter of fact, Derrick have pacted me every set, ever since I let him sleep in the backseat of my car for a month. We've been to hell and back together ffs.

It gets harder and harder to kill the people whose car I live in as the days go by. I have a soft spot for leather seats.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 21:27:15

It is a fact that uNAP is unbreakable even if our pact is higher tho. The only pacts that are breakable are DNH and NAP as far as I know, and even then there is circumstances where they can't be broken such as offensive situations.

The untaggeds are on me for sure and I didnt kill them. Call me Robert the Bruce. But uNAP still has unbreakable right in the name.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 0:17:16

Originally posted by whooze:

It gets harder and harder to kill the people whose car I live in as the days go by. I have a soft spot for leather seats.

Relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7_NEinAjI
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Jan 10th 2019, 6:00:42

It is a fact that uNAP is unbreakable even if our pact is higher tho. The only pacts that are breakable are DNH and NAP as far as I know, and even then there is circumstances where they can't be broken such as offensive situations.

The untaggeds are on me for sure and I didnt kill them. Call me Robert the Bruce. But uNAP still has unbreakable right in the name.
To be honest though I would much rather that a pact was used in a reset where the entire alliance had their hearts in a fight. Otherwise they would just be senselessly dying not where a pact was given to an alliance for a reset where everybody knew said alliance would be killed either way. When LoC decides to war, send me a message and even if you don't want me tagging, I will participate as a solo tag. That is a pact I won't break.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 12:09:35

didn't you guys try this before (and even brought in CC)? wasn't the result an epic fail?

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 12:22:28

didn't you guys try this before (and even brought in CC)? wasn't the result an epic fail?

I will always fight in my interest and never fight for LOC. They have turned into another netting clan like ICD anyway .. Nothing but a herd of fat cows. I really think the only way IMP will be ever overthrown on this server is if CC members returned and formed a new alliance.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 10th 2019, 12:41:18

sinistril Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 13:20:13

I will always fight in my interest and never fight for LOC. They have turned into another netting clan like ICD anyway .. Nothing but a herd of fat cows. I really think the only way IMP will be ever overthrown on this server is if CC members returned and formed a new alliance.

Did LoC invite you to fight for them? You sound like a child that wasn't invited to a party and is trying to rationalize it by pretending you don't even like those guys. If Derrick asked you to join LoC, you'd get on your knees and show him your gratitude. But I doubt he would because he knows your the kind of guy that waits around asking for people to fight for him because you do not, and have not ever, fought in your interest. You wait around for other people -- those fat cows -- to do it for you. Even now you're waiting hoping ICD, LoC, CC, anyone will solve your problem despite the fact that half of IMP isn't even playing this set due to the holidays.

People know I'm not the biggest Syko fan, but at least he shows up, you? The reason I've made the point to people in IMP, multiple times now, that you should be left in peace is because I respect you so little that even if you decided to blindside IMP, I think the damage would be so painstakingly minimal that it would be worth it just to laugh at how pathetically you failed. Syko and even Zack at least present a real and persistent threat if left to grow with war builds. Not you. Better to be a herd of fat cows than the equivalent of the grass they eat.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 13:28:03

Originally posted by sinistril:

Did LoC invite you to fight for them? You sound like a child that wasn't invited to a party and is trying to rationalize it by pretending you don't even like those guys. If Derrick asked you to join LoC, you'd get on your knees and show him your gratitude. But I doubt he would because he knows your the kind of guy that waits around asking for people to fight for him because you do not, and have not ever, fought in your interest. You wait around for other people -- those fat cows -- to do it for you. Even now you're waiting hoping ICD, LoC, CC, anyone will solve your problem despite the fact that half of IMP isn't even playing this set due to the holidays.

People know I'm not the biggest Syko fan, but at least he shows up, you? The reason I've made the point to people in IMP, multiple times now, that you should be left in peace is because I respect you so little that even if you decided to blindside IMP, I think the damage would be so painstakingly minimal that it would be worth it just to laugh at how pathetically you failed. Syko and even Zack at least present a real and persistent threat if left to grow with war builds. Not you. Better to be a herd of fat cows than the equivalent of the grass they eat.

let me get this clear to you right now fluff face. The only clan I will fight for here on out is CC.. Loc can suck it and I would never join them.. period. so

I asked you many times to fight me on express but your too big of a coward to fight honourably.. I would wipe the floor with you because all you know how to do is hide and blindeswipe people... Anyone can hide out, build up and FS someone unexpectedly and from what I can tell that's all you know how to do.. Zach and Syko could both kill you one on one and everyone here knows it. You are nothing. You hide behind big clans and are imps little fluff... And everyone knows youa re bottom of IMP.. Smegma, Hawk, whooze, would all present a bigger threat to me than you. You get down on your knees every set and suck primevals fluff

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 10th 2019, 13:35:16

sinistril Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 13:49:08

As I said, you're the kid that isn't invited to the party trying to rationalize. The only clan you'll fight for is one that doesn't exist because that way they can't reject you. As Donald Trump would say, SAD.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 13:53:00

As I said, you're the kid that isn't invited to the party trying to rationalize. The only clan you'll fight for is one that doesn't exist because that way they can't reject you. As Donald Trump would say, SAD.

You're intelligence does strike me as being a Donald trump supporter. Not surprised. At this point, I don't care to be in a clan because none of them size up to my expectations. The only one that ever did was CC. And that's the only one that I would ever choose to be in. period. If I went to a school full of idiots and losers id rather just go solo and not join in.. With the exception of Syko.. The cool kids (CC) left the school so im not downgrading myself and hanging with the other morons.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 10th 2019, 16:31:07

mrford Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 16:26:27

CC doesnt want you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 20:11:09

burn

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 6:06:35

Lol at forty.

I have a couple small comments on this.

That will never be a reason to quit warring, brother. I lost some of my favorite wars and that one took the most effort of anything anyone else has on this server in two years. I even brought back some old folks for you to kill in glorious fashion.Yes we will do it again sometime but you're fooling yourself thinking I'd ever do that in a set where sin, ironx and dp aren't playing. We do it when we do it right.

I dont wanna kill the holiday lineup that whooze outkilled in the fs. I wanna kill imp when we war. ;)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 6:09:25
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 6:15:10

That said, loc is having a lot of fun netting right now. It's great the oil ran strong enough to keep it cheap thru a war. We held an old military and oil market, and should dominate the upper ranks based on current stock. I'm proud of the guys.

But yeah. Don't ever accuse me of not wanting to war. I'm just too old to be active during it in a weak set. And just like the last time we did that, imp will know imma kill em. I'm not shy. The sound of me saying that should only delight the killers in imp.

With any luck we beat your ass next time and then there's a reason to compete and that causes people to gain interest in the server............

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2019, 6:20:45
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 8:31:10

You're intelligence does strike me as being a Donald trump supporter. Not surprised. At this point, I don't care to be in a clan because none of them size up to my expectations. The only one that ever did was CC. And that's the only one that I would ever choose to be in. period. If I went to a school full of idiots and losers id rather just go solo and not join in.. With the exception of Syko.. The cool kids (CC) left the school so im not downgrading myself and hanging with the other morons.

How many sets did you spend in CC? You really seem interested in linking yourself to them. I'm sure they would be proud that the great macdaddy is carrying on their legacy... or not. Also, it's funny you are trying to insult my intelligence because I quoted a Trump meme. You remind me of the kind of guy that wears a Harvard sweater after failing out of Trump Univesity. I'd say that Syko's self-edumacation has been far more effective than the 4 years you spent huffing lead paint in the alley behind your McDonald's job. Your mother must hate having to share a trailer with you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 9:11:19

Woof

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 10:39:02

How many sets did you spend in CC? You really seem interested in linking yourself to them. I'm sure they would be proud that the great macdaddy is carrying on their legacy... or not. Also, it's funny you are trying to insult my intelligence because I quoted a Trump meme. You remind me of the kind of guy that wears a Harvard sweater after failing out of Trump Univesity. I'd say that Syko's self-edumacation has been far more effective than the 4 years you spent huffing lead paint in the alley behind your McDonald's job. Your mother must hate having to share a trailer with you.

Actually my mother is a successful politician and my parents have a networth well into the millions. But thanks for coming out.

Karnage XZ

Jan 11th 2019, 11:10:21

Although I admit, I had a good laugh at this. It's really messed up you degrade two people at the same time and try to make it seem as though it's a partial compliment to another. I'll tell you this, that when I was in IMP and warring in those times, CC would never have accepted me into their alliance. That group of players wouldn't have ever accepted me. I was only accepted because their player base was on the decline and I was having problems with imp.
@smegma just because we lost once in an actual war not this outnumbered slaughterfest, it doesn't indicate that imp will win all the time. I clearly remember a few times when the server gangbanged CC. When or if the server gets tired of IMP, they will get gangbanged too.

As far as my self edumacation goes, it has yet to gain me results in the type of lifestyle that I desire, so it's time to bumb my associate's degree to bachelors. However, like some fluffwads like to go on about. Education isn't a replacement for being a decent human being to someone else. I have no problem dying with mac this reset. I really don't like seeing anybody being singled out and messed with. In saying this, if mac screwed tko like I was told, he deserves to be punished a little bit. TKO was a good netting alliance and were like the omega of ffa server.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 11:54:37

PanLV > TKO

sinistril Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 13:09:15

@ Syko

If I was degrading two people there, it was both of macdaddy's personalities. I just had to throw a troll towards you in jest but not out of any intention to degrade you. On the other hand, I see no reason to be decent to macdaddy. He's a compulsive liar, narcissist, and manipulator (although, he is not very good at manipulating anyone). Funny enough, he thinks that Trump supporters are stupid, yet the main charge levied against Trump is that he's a compulsive liar, narcissist, and manipulator... I suppose macdaddy is not smart enough to realize the irony.

Congratulations on starting your bachelors, I suppose I won't be able to use the self-edumacation bit anymore.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 13:17:02

@ Syko

If I was degrading two people there, it was both of macdaddy's personalities. I just had to throw a troll towards you in jest but not out of any intention to degrade you. On the other hand, I see no reason to be decent to macdaddy. He's a compulsive liar, narcissist, and manipulator (although, he is not very good at manipulating anyone). Funny enough, he thinks that Trump supporters are stupid, yet the main charge levied against Trump is that he's a compulsive liar, narcissist, and manipulator... I suppose macdaddy is not smart enough to realize the irony.

Congratulations on starting your bachelors, I suppose I won't be able to use the self-edumacation bit anymore.

I don't hate all of Trumps qualities. I just hate his environmental record.. We cant keep on treating this world as our own personal piggy bank.. There are way too many people in this world and not enough to go around. He needs to get his fluff together regarding climate change and start protecting and investing in this world and not just the people. The world will survive a lot better without us.. Can we say the same?

sinistril Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 13:19:02

Whoosh

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 0:25:41

I actually agree marginally. At the current rate of the water table rising the Marshall islands will be under water in under a decade. Hey maybe it's just a few assholes but to say we aren't in the 11th hour on climate issues is not paying attention. Trump's dismantling of the EPA by executive order is not a good move in the right direction.

It's also hard when like the department of veteran affairs is not getting paid so someone can subsidize building permits to their buddies at a border in which immigration has percipitously slowed in recent years.

And then theres the emoluments and with the oopsie Manafort forgot to redact, real true collusion. Hes a criminal. Its time to pull the plug regardless of if he adheres to the Republican base.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 0:27:56

That 1m loan from Fred it turns out was a $400m illegal money laundering scheme that involved emoluments and tax evasion.

The_Hawk

Jan 12th 2019, 1:01:52

The va is getting paid and the va is still seeing patients. Been twice this year already.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 1:07:26

The va is getting paid and the va is still seeing patients. Been twice this year already.

They actually aren't getting paid by the government but fortunately the agency itself banked enough money in overflow to afford to pay its workers for a couple months during the shutdown. Over time, that money could run out and their pay would stop but in theory they'd be eligible for backpay.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 12th 2019, 1:09:36
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 1:12:18

Today was actually the first day any agency ran out of money to pay its workers. Most agency plan to need enough money for a 2 week shutdown tops, but they do plan for it because its common enough these days. Today, according to a release from Washington, about 800,000 were expected to show up for work for no pay or were laid off.

What's funny is trump probably has no clue while hes been touting his success in a plummeting economy with saying the jobs numbers are great, is that those 800k people will show up on the job numbers next month.

Unemployment will show a near 1% rise, and the number of working Americans will drastically fall. Projecting an 8% fall in the economy and a 2% job loss is the worst economic month in American history. Far worse than the depression. Weve officially lost everything we gained.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 12th 2019, 1:16:51
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 12th 2019, 1:16:16

The reason I've made the point to people in IMP, multiple times now, that you should be left in peace is because I respect you so little that even if you decided to blindside IMP, I think the damage would be so painstakingly minimal that it would be worth it just to laugh at how pathetically you failed. Syko and even Zack at least present a real and persistent threat if left to grow with war builds. Not you. Better to be a herd of fat cows than the equivalent of the grass they eat.

pwnd

let me get this clear to you right now fluff face. The only clan I will fight for here on out is CC.. Loc can suck it and I would never join them.. period.

At this point, I don't care to be in a clan because none of them size up to my expectations. The only one that ever did was CC. And that's the only one that I would ever choose to be in. period. If I went to a school full of idiots and losers id rather just go solo and not join in.. With the exception of Syko.. The cool kids (CC) left the school so im not downgrading myself and hanging with the other morons.

Originally posted by mrford:
CC doesnt want you

Double pwnd