Verified:

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 7:04:38

Originally posted by smegma:
The war scales tipped today. Before today it looked like it could go either way.

But GH wasted too many turns on ineffective ABs and failed GS runs. Solid warchats by Imp sealed the forthcoming result.

If IMP would have cared about this "war" it would have been over after the FS. Heck, the FS wouldn't just be one guy in the first place.

For the first 2-3 days I outhit "all of IMP". Ofcourse because most of IMP knows that Macdaddy really is a threat to no one...

Check out the speed of kills and compare me and you two GH-clowns and you may notice something...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 10:30:05

go Whooze go Whooze

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 20:43:37

Yeah. Pretty much what whooze said.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 21:49:14

Originally posted by whooze:
The war scales tipped today. Before today it looked like it could go either way.

But GH wasted too many turns on ineffective ABs and failed GS runs. Solid warchats by Imp sealed the forthcoming result.

If IMP would have cared about this "war" it would have been over after the FS. Heck, the FS wouldn't just be one guy in the first place.

For the first 2-3 days I outhit "all of IMP". Ofcourse because most of IMP knows that Macdaddy really is a threat to no one...

Check out the speed of kills and compare me and you two GH-clowns and you may notice something...

youre e a joke.. you fought horribly and if smegma wasn't leading the fight you would have all 3rd generation countries.

Furthermore, you constructed War countries right off the hop. You had IMP behind you and all you did was FS and side swiped a netting clan with a lot more members than they had.. Congrats.. You're a hero.

ps.. I know you are IMP and you don't know how to fight a fair war but ill be in express if you ever want to man up 1 to 1.. puss

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 3rd 2019, 22:16:46

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 22:33:21

Shots fired.

I approve of any and all 1v1 Express contests. It's the best way to settle things.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 22:49:11

Originally posted by macdaddy:

youre e a joke.. you fought horribly and if smegma wasn't leading the fight you would have all 3rd generation countries.

Furthermore, you constructed War countries right off the hop. You had IMP behind you and all you did was FS and side swiped a netting clan with a lot more members than they had.. Congrats.. You're a hero.

ps.. I know you are IMP and you don't know how to fight a fair war but ill be in express if you ever want to man up 1 to 1.. puss

Check the stats. I killed more of you in the first day then you guys totally have been able to kill all these 5 days.

You've only been able to kill one of mine. You seriously think anyone think you would be able to kill 16 of mine in a single reset? You're hilarious.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:00:42

Well me and Karnage killed six today.. You aren't counting all the ones we have done with untags. Anyways,, ill be in express if u ever get the balls to fight me there.

ddd Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:09:03

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE ME MAN

LONG TIME NO SPEAKY :(

sinistril Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:09:46

Id put money on whooze 1v2 against macdaddy and syko
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:20:51

Originally posted by sinistril:

I think with the turn advantage whooze would get edged out. No offense whooze. Syko knows how to war.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:22:58

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I think with the turn advantage whooze would get edged out. No offense whooze. Syko knows how to war.

which is more than we can say for you Hawk.. Where were you this set fluffhead? Me and syko could take all 3 of you on in a fair fight. All you guys do is fight unfair fights,, none of you can fight.. Anyone can FS a netter unexpectedly and look good. That's all you idiots know how to do. I am better than Hawk, Sinistril and whooze.. period.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 3rd 2019, 23:25:32

The_Hawk

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:25:13

which is more than we can say for you Hawk.. Where were you this set fluffhead?

I don't think you wanted me to come into this war. But if you want I can set up for some sub 20 second kill runs.

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:32:07

which is more than we can say for you Hawk.. Where were you this set fluffhead?

I don't think you wanted me to come into this war. But if you want I can set up for some sub 20 second kill runs.

All you 3 idiots know how to do is stab people in the back! That's what IMP does.. Everytime I offer you idiots to come fight me 1 and 1 there is always an excuse. Admit it! You just cant fight a fair fight because you suck!

Anyways, this is the last time I will be responding this set or even looking at this thread, Im out..

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 3rd 2019, 23:35:01

The_Hawk

Jan 3rd 2019, 23:36:22

So am I getting blamed for not coming into the war?

Dev encouraging it

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 0:07:15

which is more than we can say for you Hawk.. Where were you this set fluffhead? Me and syko could take all 3 of you on in a fair fight. All you guys do is fight unfair fights,, none of you can fight.. Anyone can FS a netter unexpectedly and look good. That's all you idiots know how to do. I am better than Hawk, Sinistril and whooze.. period.

I gotta jump in here for a sec...first, I will say a good job to macd and team for putting up a few kills, I think ;p

Now my concern with the statements above, is this..."Anyone can FS a netter unexpectedly". Now this indicates that you know how to net...pretty sure I've seen your team mates put up some good numbers in the past, however, I think I am still waiting to see you finish a set here on ffa...I may be incorrect but i cant find anything worth posting for finishes to prove you know how to net...

sinistril Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 0:13:16

You'd take all three of us when you can't even wall against smegma killing you on his cell phone in the toilet? Hm ok
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Capt Obvious

Jan 4th 2019, 0:15:42

Anyways, this is the last time I will be responding this set or even looking at this thread, Im out..

Little to no chance this happens.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2019, 0:16:06

macdaddy avoids all 1 on 1 offered to him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 0:36:59

So am I getting blamed for not coming into the war?

Happens to me all the time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 5:34:35

Well, I beat him 3 v mine in express not too many moons ago, granted he got purpled near the end, but yeah, he's all blah blah blah :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 7:17:17

It would probably be a pretty fair fight.

Yeah, the turn advantage should make them the winner of a 2 vs 1. My ability to wall is crappy these days. Haven't prevented me from walling off a couple of runs by these clowns this set.

Funny thing is - you have no idea what I can do.

* I have won a round of FFA.
* I got more top ten finishes then anyone in this thread, even more then Hawk and sinistril together, sorry guys ;)
* I got more FFA-kills then anyone in this thread.
* I got more top 100 finishes then smegma, hawk and karnage together
* I kill you in < 20 secs over and over again

Not that all this matters...

Just sayin'

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 9:19:13

Hi Hawk, I wish you would have joined this war... I like to see my friends kill :))

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 10:03:29

He walled his ass off tonight. Kudos to Syko.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 10:07:37

As far as I know it's Karnage and Macdaddy who's fighting

Syko deleted

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 11:33:32

Thanks for setting me straight. They all blur together.

kudos to Karnage..

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 13:10:33

Let's just see how incredible awesome these guys are

xGHx first kills
1221 - 25 seconds (All CMs)
1220 - 27 seconds (All CMs)
1222 - 5 min 25 seconds (All but 3 are CMs)
1049 - 4 min 37 seconds
1218 - 12 min 23 seconds
1224 - 1 h 3 min 29 seconds
1223 - 43 min 49 seconds
680 - 53 seconds
2476 - 11 minutes 43 seconds

My first kills (all solo):
1185 - 51 seconds
2457 - 24 seconds
2451 - 36 second
2454 - 40 seconds
2452 - 48 seconds
1188 - 26 seconds
1182 - 14 seconds
1190 - 12 seconds
1184 - 15 seconds

And this is with the knowledge that I kill clowns (Well, Karnage knows his way around this game compared to the jerk he teams up with)

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 14:03:32

Let's just see how incredible awesome these guys are

xGHx first kills
1221 - 25 seconds (All CMs)
1220 - 27 seconds (All CMs)
1222 - 5 min 25 seconds (All but 3 are CMs)
1049 - 4 min 37 seconds
1218 - 12 min 23 seconds
1224 - 1 h 3 min 29 seconds
1223 - 43 min 49 seconds
680 - 53 seconds
2476 - 11 minutes 43 seconds

My first kills (all solo):
1185 - 51 seconds
2457 - 24 seconds
2451 - 36 second
2454 - 40 seconds
2452 - 48 seconds
1188 - 26 seconds
1182 - 14 seconds
1190 - 12 seconds
1184 - 15 seconds

And this is with the knowledge that I kill clowns (Well, Karnage knows his way around this game compared to the jerk he teams up with)

Lol! Are you really comparing FS kills to defensive kills? Come on man. I know you are smarter than that. My countries were designed more on the netting side than on the killing side.. My primary objective for this set was to net.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 4th 2019, 14:07:40

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 14:29:36

karnage and syko are the same person no? changes nicks like all the other scrubs.

and country build has little to do with speed kills. if you were netting you are even in a better position to speed kill because of stock.

speed has everything to do with planning and tab setup. I could do sub 20 second kills with my netters right now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 14:54:44

Originally posted by mrford:
karnage and syko are the same person no? changes nicks like all the other scrubs.

and country build has little to do with speed kills. if you were netting you are even in a better position to speed kill because of stock.

speed has everything to do with planning and tab setup. I could do sub 20 second kills with my netters right now.

Sure.. But you cant deny that a First strike catches the opponent off-guard with an easy defense to penetrate.. They were expecting a retaliation and they were built to defend that. Lets take troop defense for example. When they attacked mine I had about 800k.. When we returned fire we had 4.5 million to penetrate. And by that time im sure they close to their computer or cell phone, getting ready to wall with billions on hand. We didn't have that headsup as our resources and appropriate funds weren't directed to meet those defensive requirements.

They also had full turns and we had spent all our turns and there is 6-7 players against 2. He also chem killed several targets but failed to disclose his kill types. Plus he had the advantage of hitting us after we had already retaliated against imp with what little turns the two of us had on hand. They had every advantage and there is no point in them talking badly about winning against two players when they also had saved and stored turns and the attack advantage. They look very weak given all of those facts and yet they talk about how strong they are. If they had wanted a real challenge they should have chosen to take on a tag of equal or greater value.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 4th 2019, 15:14:13

The_Hawk

Jan 4th 2019, 15:25:17

Good point.

Mac

Imp had the war chat set for Saturday. Hardly anyone showed up at the time and one member decided to hit without everyone in imp there.

Knowing Syko that would give him plenty of time to prep.

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2019, 17:55:17

Sure.. But you cant deny that a First strike catches the opponent off-guard with an easy defense to penetrate.. They were expecting a retaliation and they were built to defend that. Lets take troop defense for example. When they attacked mine I had about 800k.. When we returned fire we had 4.5 million to penetrate. And by that time im sure they close to their computer or cell phone, getting ready to wall with billions on hand. We didn't have that headsup as our resources and appropriate funds weren't directed to meet those defensive requirements.

They also had full turns and we had spent all our turns and there is 6-7 players against 2. He also chem killed several targets but failed to disclose his kill types. Plus he had the advantage of hitting us after we had already retaliated against imp with what little turns the two of us had on hand. They had every advantage and there is no point in them talking badly about winning against two players when they also had saved and stored turns and the attack advantage. They look very weak given all of those facts and yet they talk about how strong they are. If they had wanted a real challenge they should have chosen to take on a tag of equal or greater value.

All valid points, but very little to do with the speed of kills, which is all I am referencing.

I also doubt they expected an even fight lol. You are being erradicated. Not challenged
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 18:04:09

He had a chance to net. He chose a war build with max war techs. His choice. Imp sleeps well at night.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 19:11:23

As far as I know it's Karnage and Macdaddy who's fighting

Syko deleted

Karnage is syko. Zack deleted.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 20:10:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Karnage is syko. Zack deleted.

True. Seriously... what's up with all these differnt names on the same person

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 20:39:16

No, i am Syko

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 20:40:07

No. Wait, i am MacDaddy.

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 20:41:03

Wait, i remember! I am Syko!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2019, 20:44:37

Someone broke sparty

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 5th 2019, 0:26:21

*pees*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Karnage XZ

Jan 5th 2019, 1:21:17

Do as I say, not as I do.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 14:21:54

Syko would wipe the floor with Whooze thats for sure, also feel bad for Syko just a tad bit for teaming with MacTranny who spends most of his time wrotting books on AT, maybe thats why he gets 1hr KRs haha.

Also Zack, you are the true MVP lmao
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 14:46:00

Where's Waldo???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Jan 5th 2019, 15:08:47

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Syko would wipe the floor with Whooze thats for sure, also feel bad for Syko just a tad bit for teaming with MacTranny who spends most of his time wrotting books on AT, maybe thats why he gets 1hr KRs haha.

I don't think so Weezy.

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 5th 2019, 15:19:40

I don't think so Weezy.

If your going to throw accusations around at least get it right. Just this morning I killed imps top networth guy in 5 minutes with second genaration countries..
one thing that is factual though.. me, syko and whooze would crush you no problem

The_Hawk

Jan 5th 2019, 15:39:38

I don't think so Weezy.

If your going to throw accusations around at least get it right. Just this morning I killed imps top networth guy in 5 minutes with second genaration countries..
one thing that is factual though.. me, syko and whooze would crush you no problem

What are you talking about?

Weezy said Syko could beat whooze.
I said I dont think so.

What does this have to do with you syko and whooze attacking me?

Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 5th 2019, 16:14:28

Hawk. I was referring to schweezy Hawk,

I don't think so Weezy.

What are you talking about?

Weezy said Syko could beat whooze.
I said I dont think so.

What does this have to do with you syko and whooze attacking me?

Chill Hawk.. I was referring to Schweezy..

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 16:20:10

A war with me, syko and macdaddys on the same side?

Bragging about a 5 minute killrun... Really?

The only reason you kill a topranker in IMP is because IMP is slacking waaaaay to much...

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 5th 2019, 16:37:43

A war with me, syko and macdaddys on the same side?

Bragging about a 5 minute killrun... Really?

The only reason you kill a topranker in IMP is because IMP is slacking waaaaay to much...

Im not bragging about it.. All im saying is that its a big difference than all these people saying I do hour kill runs. its bull fluff.. they range more between 5-10 minutes. Im not bragging and I know there is room for improvement.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2019, 16:39:43

Still... 5 minutes vs <20 seconds.. You got a looong way to walk...

Karnage XZ

Jan 5th 2019, 16:56:11

Hot keys
Do as I say, not as I do.