Verified:

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 20:36:30

Well, mob already told me he was messing with me and was thinking about killing me, which definitely makes the scenario different for me yeah.

Hostilities were not ended on both sides between us and zach. The last attack was 5 days before because either he didn't retag, leave protection or we hadn't found him yet. He suicided netters that would have had top 5 finishes over less than the exchange with mob and us. Why would hostilities be over? You had a discussion with Zach assuming we had no problems with him anymore. Like.. I didn't even believe you guys would do something like that when I heard it. Self-deleting doesn't change the fact that he ruined people's sets. If it would have been the next set you accepted him, I'd understand but 5 days after he suicided us....unless the rumors I've heard are true about why he really did it. Either way, simply talking it out doesn't seem to be an option. Seems to me you'd have to send higher reps than you guys could afford for this one.

Plus, your member spent half of last set saying how it'd be war this set and he'd hit IMP, there might have even been a couple posts on forums about it, I can't remember. Not exactly a thing to be saying about allies.

And other people have other reasons to. IDK. I didn't even want to play this set. I was gonna take a break for a few sets from FFA and I had even less interest in warring LoC because like I said, I like most people in LoC and I'm glad we got to play peacefully for the last year, but I felt provoked to play. IMP may look bad to you, LoC looks bad to us right now. I don't think our points of view will really change on that matter.

Anyways, I'll stop posting here. Just wanted to provide a little insight into why I am fighting (in other words, not to have a fun war). These are personal reasons, not necessarily IMPs reasons as that is Prime's call and more went into the decision than what I listed. I don't want to create grudges as I wasn't planning to play FFA next set unless there is a reason for me to but I guess with all the salt I'm getting we'll see.

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Cant we all just get along ?

This has gotta be like your parents fighting. Don't worry, I don't think we're getting a divorce. Go take a top 10 spot from ICD, I made a bet on you.

Edited By: sinistril on May 2nd 2018, 21:38:39
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ratski Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 0:56:50

Open war on LoC was not anticipated, I had planed on netting, so I had low defenses from missiles. Imp is having a good time wiping my countries off the board.

mrford Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 2:17:10

I'm a little out of the loop in FFA, but back in my day IMP and LoC fighting would give me flashbacks of the Timmy Jimmy South Park fight. It makes me giggle.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makinso Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 13:31:47

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by MadNudist:

Actions were taken and misunderstandings occur, this is a classic example. IMP felt provoked by LoC, so they FSed, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Situations arose that caused tensions between the clans, but were never addressed beyond a single conversation between Prime and I. But if you want some truth, here it is, yall jumped to conclusions and now look bad. I have asked Prime several times to engage in a true arranged friendly war with no drama, but he said nobody was interested. So LoC started netting, and we continued to do so this set with clear intentions. You want to talk about clear intentions but yet IMP played in deceit this set, and I'm not accusing knowing that I haven't played in deceit. This is not the pot calling the kettle black, I've done wrong and I have owned those wrongdoings. But to act like you are in the right here and have been clear about your intentions, far from the facts.

I'm just correcting your members and Makinso that think it should have been a fair and fun war. Some things weren't misunderstandings. If we look bad to LoC members, well, *shrugs*. It's unfortunate considering we all have friends in LoC. LoC looks bad to us right now, though, too. And I recently heard Zach getting hit once or twice was enough reason to suicide random netters in IMP, so considering one of your leaders ran solo tagged just to hit me last set, I feel pretty justified here :P For what it's worth, we did damn good living in harmony for the last year. Probably the longest peaceful period in FFA history, but eventually tensions reach a boiling point.

Sorry not in LoC nobody "leads" me there or you would actually have some bad ass cuontries up against you right now lol.
I'm just saying I always see IMP being self justifying every iffy action they make on these boards.
I just want to share my neutral observation on IMP. I returned to FFA 3 - 4 sets ago and this is the pattern I tend to see:

Let's not forget I have nothing to win or lose in this war, I just recognize the behavorial pattern IMP has as a tag.
You are almost like 1as Elders. Impulsive, you guys look (don't say you are) easily offended by the simplest things. Chest pounding easy wins which always seem to be filled with deceit (keeping 5- 10 untagged strings, refusing FA talks to solve things etc. etc.). When things like this happen in vice versa situations you are so offended that you start threats or threaten to run individual players or tags off the server.

While doing this you usually seem to ride the holy grail as crusaders, claiming holiness and everything for the good of the server yet most things just seem to fit your own agenda. Same seems to go for reps and retal policies those always seem to be bended in your favor if possible. If not possible, anything from direct and indirect mild to extreme threats seems the way to go. I'm not a fan of what CC did under different leadership then mine (which was long ago) hence I left the tag immediately after I learned. However in your case it's pot calling kettle black a lot of times.

Wether this is the IMP way or not.... (personal opinion: it always has been really, even in the days that guys were rampantly cheating and botting in FFA, together with the Takers/NBK crew) I don't care really.

But if it is the IMP way just man up and say it out loud. If you don't it just makes you look like a tag with a borderline personality disorder.

Once again I'm not out to offend anyone but that is how I personally see and have experienced IMP in the last year. What you do with observations of a third party is of course completely up to IMP and it's members.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 13:44:45

IMP just got so tired of the CC was acting, that they got their act together and stood up to them. Then they took a minute to flex their new found muscles. I am sure that they will settle into a better pattern, now that clans now know not to mess with them. (other than the standard hater suiciders).

The_Hawk

May 3rd 2018, 15:28:33

Imp

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2018, 16:10:13

Thanks for your semi-annual FFA input, Makinso.

For the most part IMP is fine netgaining without DETAH, somewhat evidenced by winning the Quadruple Crown (Triple Crown plus the top individual spot) twice in one year. Occasionally we have to squish the occasional 1 or 2 ankle-biting bugs in our fan club, but for the most part there are few tags left for most of us to really worry with.

Sinistril has pretty much already highlighted the main points here, not that I feel too much time needs to be spent on the reasons for warring in this game anyway.

I will say that I personally feel that I go out of my way to help out non-ally clans and leaders more often than not. I also feel that I go above and beyond what is accepted as the current "norm" for how you treat your official pacted allies and friends.

MadNudist Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 16:20:00

Well, mob already told me he was messing with me and was thinking about killing me, which definitely makes the scenario different for me yeah.

Hostilities were not ended on both sides between us and zach. The last attack was 5 days before because either he didn't retag, leave protection or we hadn't found him yet. He suicided netters that would have had top 5 finishes over less than the exchange with mob and us. Why would hostilities be over? You had a discussion with Zach assuming we had no problems with him anymore. Like.. I didn't even believe you guys would do something like that when I heard it. Self-deleting doesn't change the fact that he ruined people's sets. If it would have been the next set you accepted him, I'd understand but 5 days after he suicided us....unless the rumors I've heard are true about why he really did it. Either way, simply talking it out doesn't seem to be an option. Seems to me you'd have to send higher reps than you guys could afford for this one.

Plus, your member spent half of last set saying how it'd be war this set and he'd hit IMP, there might have even been a couple posts on forums about it, I can't remember. Not exactly a thing to be saying about allies.

And other people have other reasons to. IDK. I didn't even want to play this set. I was gonna take a break for a few sets from FFA and I had even less interest in warring LoC because like I said, I like most people in LoC and I'm glad we got to play peacefully for the last year, but I felt provoked to play. IMP may look bad to you, LoC looks bad to us right now. I don't think our points of view will really change on that matter.

Anyways, I'll stop posting here. Just wanted to provide a little insight into why I am fighting (in other words, not to have a fun war). These are personal reasons, not necessarily IMPs reasons as that is Prime's call and more went into the decision than what I listed. I don't want to create grudges as I wasn't planning to play FFA next set unless there is a reason for me to but I guess with all the salt I'm getting we'll see.

This has gotta be like your parents fighting. Don't worry, I don't think we're getting a divorce. Go take a top 10 spot from ICD, I made a bet on you.

I am not out to defend Zack's actions in suiciding IMP, or anyone suiciding anyone. To be very explicit I don't condone suiciding. However, I was approached, I had a conversation and set some guidelines that were clear. Zack agreed and we took him on, not to protect him, but to gain another active player in our tag. Zack, I and LoC took what we felt was in the best interest of LoC, and server politics. Although I saw it as the hostilities had ended, and the situation was resolved, I had nothing to hide and even voluntarily mentioned in a conversation with Prime. If I was trying to be deceitful or hide him I wouldn't have volunteered this information. Now if this is the only fault you can find, we could have discussed a solution, but no solution other then your own was offered. In addition, I have no problem taking full accountability into this situation. I get that he suicided you guys and you already wiped the floor with him, what else are you after?! Sounds like to me if we discussed options, IMP could have come out on top with reps(even if not worth what you lost), rather then spending more resources to war. Outside looking in you were after setting an example and you already did, furthermore, I took a player out of the suicider pool and took them under LoC's wing, making it our problem, your welcome. I spoke clear intentions to Prime and even assured him that Zack was not going to be his problem and even offered to take care of any problem that may arise. I also made it clear to Zack that if he did not abide by the rules discussed that we would take him our personally.

Now as to mob's actions, I cannot speak to, and I am frankly shocked by your words. He claims he didn't say it, but its mob, and sometimes he says stupid fluff, but he's my guy and I've got his back. Sin you were LoC, and LoC had your back, and we would still likely have your back, do you really think I would willingly condone an attack against you? Seriously, I am shocked that you really think that of me, but trust me when I say, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Beyond the Zack situation, IMP started the hostilities with LoC, IMP was being deceitful and LoC retaliated appropriately per publically accepted policy. Prime/FA's involvement was non-existent, IMP members RoR'ed, without knowing would be my guess, all because the situation was not handled through an FA as it should have been. When Prime and I finally got together the situation was already out of hand, and should have had more conversation regarding it. After Prime and I's last conversation last set he said he would get back to me regarding IMPs decision and he did not. I requested pacts, sent PMs to Prime, after the new set, after close to 2 weeks and several messages later between EE/IRC I finally got a response. A response riddled with excuses and deceit regarding IMPs intentions, although I was clear and honest in my intentions and stuck to them.

Now also let's not forget that bomber detagged IMP last set and suicided LoC. Yet another case scenario of IMPs deceit and lies. So again, I want to challenge who treated their ally poorly, I hope that from all my facts that you can agree that IMP is in the wrong here.

MadNudist Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 16:21:21

Originally posted by Primeval:
Thanks for your semi-annual FFA input, Makinso.

For the most part IMP is fine netgaining without DETAH, somewhat evidenced by winning the Quadruple Crown (Triple Crown plus the top individual spot) twice in one year. Occasionally we have to squish the occasional 1 or 2 ankle-biting bugs in our fan club, but for the most part there are few tags left for most of us to really worry with.

Sinistril has pretty much already highlighted the main points here, not that I feel too much time needs to be spent on the reasons for warring in this game anyway.

I will say that I personally feel that I go out of my way to help out non-ally clans and leaders more often than not. I also feel that I go above and beyond what is accepted as the current "norm" for how you treat your official pacted allies and friends.

Are my facts flawed, or are you avoiding me again?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2018, 16:45:05

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 17:20:23

BAN ALL IMP

macdaddy Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 18:26:41

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Im flattered but i dont have a lot of experience in ffa netting. Doimg my best but my goal is top 25.. time will tell! Thanks for the words of encouragement though.

The_Hawk

May 3rd 2018, 18:36:38

Originally posted by ironxxx:
BAN ALL IMP

#implivesmatter

Dev encouraging it

Heston Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 18:48:14

Macfanny is a pillock twit wanker. This is the only undisputed fact in this thread.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 20:20:31

aslong as my 8 finish top 8 u can have the rest macdaddy
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2018, 20:25:13

Yes, they are flawed.

Donny Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 20:30:12

All this would have made a perfect war declaration if it were factual.

Getting OOP suicided kind of shows the true intent from the start. I would not want to fight LoC on equal grounds either so we'll played.

And mass genocide due to a member who self-deleted every set is just lauhlghable. It could have easily been talked out...

Sorry but the only player in LoC I wouldn't want to fight on equal grounds wasn't even playing this set.

And yeah, it's factual. One of your leaders chose to run a solo tag to hit me. Ok, fine, w/e. I genuinely like mob, and didn't make a big deal out of it. Zach suicided us because he got retaled twice after taking two retals for one hit. That is not farming. Then you recruited him in the same set without even talking to Prime. Then you had a member threatening to hit us this set for half of the last set while tagged LoC... I'm sure there are many other reasons, but all of this while we had an LDP? Good way to treat your allies. Pathetic.

Case Scenario Nbr 1:
http://www.earthgraphs.com/...ime_to=&donews=Search

This is a complete set(#1514) look at hits between tag Join(mobs solo clan because he decided to play last minute for reasons only known to mob) and tag IMP. As everyone can see IMP double tapped a solo tag, rentals were taken 1:1, IMP RoRed. Soon after RoR tag, Join tapped you Sin(I assume by country name), and I assume you tried to take L:L(but looks like RoR). Afterward, tag Join made 2 more LGs I assume to try to get his land back once again, and then got 2:1 retals over that.

Case Scenario Nbr 2:

IMP makes first LG which is retaled, I believe the attack from #405 was ashe, and was a legit typo, which he messaged IMP about I believe. Once mob came to the tag he did make a LG after finding out we did not have a pact signed, which he received 2:1 retals on. Much later on in the set IMP LGed Ratski which was never retaled, which concluded the hostilities.

Case Scenario Nbr 3:

This is Zack's suicide clan news also from that set, as you can see the last attack was made on 3-3-2018. Zack requested to join LoC on 3/8/2018, 5 days after hostilites had ended on both sides. Furthermore, during this discussion Zack and I felt that it would be best to start from a clean slate, so he self-deleted, restarted and tagged LoC.

So again I say Sin, this is a big misunderstanding and IMP is looking bad here. My opinion is based on the facts you see above, is there something I am missing that makes these scenarios appear different in your eyes?

" IMP is looking bad here."

LOL. Im enjoying watching this server burn with IMP at the top . HAHAHAHA
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

May 3rd 2018, 21:14:35

Meh

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 21:49:08

Hi Donny!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MadNudist Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 22:08:15

Originally posted by Primeval:

Yes, they are flawed.

Can you at least provide me the respect to explain where I am missing facts?

MadNudist Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 22:09:06

Originally posted by Donny:
All this would have made a perfect war declaration if it were factual.

Getting OOP suicided kind of shows the true intent from the start. I would not want to fight LoC on equal grounds either so we'll played.

And mass genocide due to a member who self-deleted every set is just lauhlghable. It could have easily been talked out...

Sorry but the only player in LoC I wouldn't want to fight on equal grounds wasn't even playing this set.

And yeah, it's factual. One of your leaders chose to run a solo tag to hit me. Ok, fine, w/e. I genuinely like mob, and didn't make a big deal out of it. Zach suicided us because he got retaled twice after taking two retals for one hit. That is not farming. Then you recruited him in the same set without even talking to Prime. Then you had a member threatening to hit us this set for half of the last set while tagged LoC... I'm sure there are many other reasons, but all of this while we had an LDP? Good way to treat your allies. Pathetic.

Case Scenario Nbr 1:

This is a complete set(#1514) look at hits between tag Join(mobs solo clan because he decided to play last minute for reasons only known to mob) and tag IMP. As everyone can see IMP double tapped a solo tag, rentals were taken 1:1, IMP RoRed. Soon after RoR tag, Join tapped you Sin(I assume by country name), and I assume you tried to take L:L(but looks like RoR). Afterward, tag Join made 2 more LGs I assume to try to get his land back once again, and then got 2:1 retals over that.

Case Scenario Nbr 2:

IMP makes first LG which is retaled, I believe the attack from #405 was ashe, and was a legit typo, which he messaged IMP about I believe. Once mob came to the tag he did make a LG after finding out we did not have a pact signed, which he received 2:1 retals on. Much later on in the set IMP LGed Ratski which was never retaled, which concluded the hostilities.

Case Scenario Nbr 3:

This is Zack's suicide clan news also from that set, as you can see the last attack was made on 3-3-2018. Zack requested to join LoC on 3/8/2018, 5 days after hostilites had ended on both sides. Furthermore, during this discussion Zack and I felt that it would be best to start from a clean slate, so he self-deleted, restarted and tagged LoC.

So again I say Sin, this is a big misunderstanding and IMP is looking bad here. My opinion is based on the facts you see above, is there something I am missing that makes these scenarios appear different in your eyes?

Yea because things were so GREAT when you were around.

Are you sure you didn't coin the phrase, "Lets make it GREAT again"?

The_Hawk

May 3rd 2018, 22:19:31

Mad. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 23:00:28

Woops, have to make a post just for Donny :P

Originally posted by Donny:

One war in a year doesn't really mean the server is burning. I guess both IMP and LoC are better off having the last 4 or some odd sets to net beside each other peacefully if not in harmony. I'm sure LoC will hit us back next set, we'll come to some sort of CF after that and then the two tags will have another year or so to step on each others toes before another war is warranted. You really did bring the server together though and it'd be nice to have you back :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

May 4th 2018, 2:03:49

Congrats being 1 year cheat free dilly!

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2018, 2:58:15

Originally posted by Ratski:
Open war on LoC was not anticipated, I had planed on netting, so I had low defenses from missiles. Imp is having a good time wiping my and my neighbors rainbows off the board.

Fixed it for you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2018, 5:43:43

Originally posted by Heston:
Macfanny is a pillock twit wanker. This is the only undisputed fact in this thread.

verified.

drkprinc Game profile

May 4th 2018, 6:27:05

Biggest mistake is thinking you can actually control Zack, taking him in alone is enough to warrant a stomping from anyone.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

MadNudist Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:04:56

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Biggest mistake is thinking you can actually control Zack, taking him in alone is enough to warrant a stomping from anyone.

People will amaze you sometimes when you offer them a little bit of respect and compassion, and sometimes they disappoint too, there are 2 sides to every sword.

macdaddy Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:32:35

Edited By: macdaddy on May 4th 2018, 13:46:47

macdaddy Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:32:38

macdaddy Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:34:27

People will amaze you sometimes when you offer them a little bit of respect and compassion, and sometimes they disappoint too, there are 2 sides to every sword.

You never ever gave me that at all when i politely asked to join in previous sets so dont give us that fluff. Warster did and he managed to smooth relations over with IMP at the same time and now is yielding excellent results from his decision. Next time be more like him and choose who you represent more wisely. If you need advice on doing this without getting your whole fluffing clan slaughtered, feel free to contact warster on irc

Edited By: macdaddy on May 4th 2018, 14:28:21

drkprinc Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:54:23

I know exactly how both sides of Zack are, he ALWAYS reverts back to his usual side no matter what.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 4th 2018, 14:15:14

zackling has more sides than octagon.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2018, 19:56:25

Fact ^
(•_•)

FrankTheTank

May 5th 2018, 21:14:32

[quote poster=Primevahttps://www.earthempires.com/ffa/control/warl; 45030; 856350]

I will say that I personally feel that I go out of my way to help out non-ally clans and leaders more often than not.

[/quote] Complete Lie! ALL LIES. IMP just needs to get ganged up on and beat down really hard one good set.

The_Hawk

May 5th 2018, 22:04:09

Syko can you stick to 1 nick for the week.

Dev encouraging it

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2018, 19:27:21

IMP is PIMP!

KMA Game profile

May 6th 2018, 22:34:14

You can 😘 my country ass

KMA Game profile

May 6th 2018, 23:07:02

If all you Hicks were worth pissing on... I'd actually try!

drkprinc Game profile

May 7th 2018, 2:38:47

sure is a poor state of affairs for healthcare in the US, people like this truly need mental healthcare help.

https://imgur.com/a/WxAq9GG

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2018, 3:15:20

Ooh, Man! There go a few IQ points I'll never see again. :(
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KMA Game profile

May 7th 2018, 3:24:15

I'll agree you really should seek mental help soon as possible

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2018, 3:32:28

Originally posted by KMA:
I'll agree you really should seek mental help soon as possible

I don't recall asking for your opinion, or advise. I'll have to review my posts carefully.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

drkprinc Game profile

May 7th 2018, 4:53:53

he wants so badly to be heard, but no one listens because he is stuck on repeat.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

KMA Game profile

May 7th 2018, 5:29:33

No offense I don't deal well with Jack offs and Hoosiers... good night tick turds

Scott Game profile

May 7th 2018, 7:56:28

The Zach kid has more than 2 sides to his schizophrenic personality. Also, his sister is a crackhead and the only female to ever touch Zach’s little dingy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2018, 8:13:23

I like that KMA character!

/Me eats popcorn

Hey macdumbass, I mean, macdaddy!!!.... ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

Xninja Game profile

May 7th 2018, 15:31:48

Big men and their keyboards.....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2018, 20:03:02

that is exactly what Robert Moog said.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 8th 2018, 1:29:34

Evertime I spy an IMP country, even without failing an op somehow the country i spied knows to buy up. Or my countries freeze when im setting up without a change in networth and within minutes I have several dead countries. Far too many coincidences. Stay away from FFA if you want to try your hand at enjoying the game. It's wrecked and completely one sided. Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges. But each time it happens, it shows a pattern. Always turns out convenient for the other side. Than a lopsided win against LOC. I mean wow, to have so many kills against a side who had only 12. Even when IMP lost to CC there was alot more kills and quality ones too. How long after this post before im reminded of something from my past to take away any merit from the Current situation. How long before the gaslighting starts or this post is deleted or somebody comes along to discredit it. It's apparent something is going on behind the scenes that is giving IMP the edge. I just dont know how to prove it, but I know something is going on.
Do as I say, not as I do.