Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 11:09:54

Probably none of my business but doesn't that kinda piss off your friends in tko when you change tags at the end of the set?

Mafeta Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 12:47:33

My brother told me the reason why he change clan in the last minute cause some of member in imp is still welling to help him to do some buyout even he is in the clan tkownd. He feel that brotherhood in imp is more much than twownd the leader question my action for killing the untag attacked my country twice once is enough but twice there' s nothing to talk or discuss on it.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 21:58:02

FYI if u get hit twice u retal 3 times, nothing more unless you're 'leader' says you can.

Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2017, 0:24:38

Buyouts really, did Max even ask members of tkownd to help?? Certainly didn't ask me which is weird considering I helped on every buyout Troytiger ever had.

As for the killing, I sent you a message as to why and explaining it.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2017, 3:12:14

Originally posted by Warster:
Buyouts really, did Max even ask members of tkownd to help?? Certainly didn't ask me which is weird considering I helped on every buyout Troytiger ever had.

Why can't players just do there own buyouts? Transfers? Where is the fun in that? ;o)

Nothing wrong with getting help from time to time, but relying on help??? Tsk tsk tsk.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 2nd 2017, 3:43:18

I personally don't like them, but I will help fellow tag mates as most resets I go inactive after week 3
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

maxnoxious214 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 3:43:34

Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by Warster:

Why can't players just do there own buyouts? Transfers? Where is the fun in that? ;o)

Nothing wrong with getting help from time to time, but relying on help??? Tsk tsk tsk.

actually i don't relying on help ever since i didn't ask help for other player before family willing to help even you don't ask for there assistant right? they all come some message from my brother and family that they willing to help me buy-out my stock that 18g of food and almost 110m tech got 3.4b oil i have my support country 22g food to run a buy-out on my own i only ask assistant to player to don't block my stock ...

SwedishViper Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 5:15:17

I bet the main reason for helping out was that they knew you were going to tag Imp this set, which would automatically give them a possible rank 1 in the process :)

Edited By: SwedishViper on Aug 2nd 2017, 5:17:36
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

The_Hawk

Aug 2nd 2017, 5:22:06

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
I bet the main reason for helping out was that they knew you were going to tag Imp this set, which would automatically give them a possible rank 1 in the process :)

Nope we had no clue. We don't mind helping out a fellow member regardless of the clan. Max has become apart of the imp family and still stopped by to chat with us during our war.

A rank one would be nice, but I'm sure everyone in imp would agree winning this war was what this set was about.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Aug 2nd 2017, 5:32:14

my plan is to shift next set not this set but ive seen there willingness to help so i choice to shift clan before the reset its my choice :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 2nd 2017, 5:44:51

Well it was fun while you were a loyal Tko member.

Good luck with imp, hopefully for you they won't war for a while.

Hope to see a 5bil country soon.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SwedishViper Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 5:53:30

Fair enough, everyone is free doing what they think is best :)

The family reason might sound a bit hollow though to the public eye, especially as you admitted that it was the money that eventually made you take the decision to switch tag. I think it would have looked better if you switched immediately after the CC war ended instead.

For me personally, I wouldnt have done it. I think it leaves to much baggage (the kind that sticks) jumping ship a few days before a set ends. Gives you character to stay true to the word you give when you join a clan. to stay with them for the upcoming set (while getting their protection while doing so).
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

lpardess Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 8:45:01

I think max was wrong.
And i think tko doesnt deserve it. (I still dont know who belongs to each clan) but i guess warster is right. Also about killing the untag. When i want to kill i ask. About untags we have rules that sa we can kill if attacked.

But max is a good guy, people are allowed to make mistakes. I bet that wont hapen again.

But, what does vern has to do with that?
I dont know vern. When i wasnt surewether he can be trusted cause his post looked weird- people on imp board said he is maybe to most trustworthy guy here.

I belive they had good reasons to beilve it. And in a bad call, without any justification he ruined his goos reputation.

Aug 2nd 2017, 10:40:31

Originally posted by lpardess:
I think max was wrong.
And i think tko doesnt deserve it. (I still dont know who belongs to each clan) but i guess warster is right. Also about killing the untag. When i want to kill i ask. About untags we have rules that sa we can kill if attacked.

But max is a good guy, people are allowed to make mistakes. I bet that wont hapen again.

But, what does vern has to do with that?
I dont know vern. When i wasnt surewether he can be trusted cause his post looked weird- people on imp board said he is maybe to most trustworthy guy here.

I belive they had good reasons to beilve it. And in a bad call, without any justification he ruined his goos reputation.

yeah it really wont happen again cause i'm not going to net i will shift my learning in war type eventually i could learn to do both in time :)

i feel sorry to my former clan who took care and molded me as a player it just happen people made some bad/good decision that they think it will be good for them.

im tkownd will hate my action then im very willing to accept it cause i know i made bad decision on your part and good decision on my part thanks for everything tko

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 15:26:17

<3 prim
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice