Verified:

The_Hawk

Aug 1st 2017, 23:05:14

Anyway we can all settle down some?
This is just a game. What happened sucked.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 1st 2017, 23:08:09

IMP as a whole appreciates Sherita and sincerely values it's pact with ICD. That's all that I have to say on whatever tangent this thread is taking.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2017, 23:10:01

Here is to hope *liftsmysoutherntieripa*

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2017, 23:11:34

*andanothertipoftheglasstoICD*

mrford Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 23:40:41

Funny how the bystanders are the most butthurt.

I miss this fluff a little.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2017, 0:37:09

Originally posted by mrford:
Funny how the bystanders are the most butthurt.

I miss this fluff a little.

Lots of opinions, just like the good ole days....keep it up makes the game fun and unpredictable.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

maxnoxious214 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 1:18:12

Originally posted by Warster:
What because we have concern for other members of the tag???

What if the guy turned around and used the other 15 countries he might have on other players in tkownd because Max's bro killed one of their countries.

I know you don't understand this bomber because you only care about you.

Many times we came to Max's aid over many resets,

Max about brotherhood and a home, hard to feel part of an alliance when you rarely came to irc, and that's the only place Tko members use to hang, now we are just all inactive cos the server like the game is dying, hopefully pang with his plans for the future make the game fun again

i cant do irc with tkownd its block in our system.

for everyone information i shift tag not to hide in the war i shift tag due cause i think it will be the best for me and honor the member of IMP still welling to help me even im in TKOwnd no one ask me to changes tag i just feel that returning the favor to them for there willingness of helping me even im in different clan. did anyone do it in the past set try to help player even they are in different clan. if im not mistaken i have set before that i war with one of there player before i join with them and they welcome me as a friend and member of the brotherhood.

mrford Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 2:00:02

*throws some punctuation at max
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2017, 2:57:42

Originally posted by macdaddy:
LMAO - Epc fail!

Great job Vern! Dont forget to kill off his other ones though. If you need some help you may want to ask TKO.. LOL

If i were Warster, I would issue an immediate Kill Order on MaxNoxious. He played you guys like a fool and used you big time!!!!

hahaha hey mcdiddy!

Where you hiding next reset?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2017, 3:08:04

Yet Max u couldn't honor the tag that has protected all set, and many other sets, how many chats did I have with imp over hits on you?

I have no issue with u or that you want to be in imp, detagging that late in the set is disrespectful for everything Tko gave you over the years

:(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

maxnoxious214 Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 10:50:12

LMAO - Epc fail!

Great job Vern! Dont forget to kill off his other ones though. If you need some help you may want to ask TKO.. LOL

If i were Warster, I would issue an immediate Kill Order on MaxNoxious. He played you guys like a fool and used you big time!!!!

sorry dude warster have a big brain to understand some circumstance not like you who only have a small piece of brain to understand the situation that you really should quit playing FFA cause you don't have the talent and everyone is hated you only foolish people could join your stupidity in this FFA.

P.S. i don't insult or trash talk a player before but you really deserved to be insulted for having a very small pieces of brain i don't need to prove things on you cause i don't have enemy list on me if any player hated me comment here and tell your story why you've hated me as a player in FFA. im not good as you in trash talking sorry to say you only good on it but in game your an idiot.

do anyone here know what no. of mcdaddy in FFA best 3 finish cause i cant see him in top 100 may be he's the top no.1 damn i wish i could break your no.1

Best 3 Finishes
This leaderboard ranks users by the sum of their best three finishes and divides by 3. This leaderboard is updated once a day.

Rank Name Score
1 mcdaddy $4,537,700,857
2 maxnoxious214 $4,338,360,944
3 mcdaddy $4,066,597,339
4 llaar $3,567,203,866
5 mcdaddy $3,413,256,013
6 raz $2,838,513,842
7 TroyTiger $2,779,368,811
8 Smiley $2,460,305,770
9 Bug $2,431,214,270
10 sprockitz $2,210,547,104

Edited By: maxnoxious214 on Aug 2nd 2017, 11:14:27

The_Hawk

Aug 2nd 2017, 16:02:51

1. Bomber
2. Max
3. Dilly
4. Llarr
5. Hawk

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 21:34:51

Originally posted by raz:
LMAO - Epc fail!

hahaha hey mcdiddy!

Just evaluating my options as of now. A few clans came to me and offered me a spot. Not exactly sure where I'm going to end up as of yet though

sinistril Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 21:36:23

Considering there's only a few clans on FFA, and none of them would offer you a spot....
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2017, 21:39:36

LMAO - Epc fail!

hahaha hey mcdiddy!

Just evaluating my options as of now. A few clans came to me and offered me a spot. Not exactly sure where I'm going to end up as of yet though

hahahahahahahahaha LIES all LIES

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 22:12:41

LMAO - Epc fail!

hahaha hey mcdiddy!

whatever clan i do decide on, its going to be a peaceful netting set either way.

hahahahahahahahaha LIES all LIES

whatever clan i do decide on, its going to be a peaceful netting set either way.

ddd Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 22:59:07

AND PIGS FLY

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2017, 23:00:39

LMAO - Epc fail!

hahaha hey mcdiddy!

I hear that him and Syko are starting their own clan.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 23:09:06

Originally posted by ddd:
AND PIGS FLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2omx0uvl0WU
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.