yet still in Elders?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2017, 1:50:57

Doubtful
Catch me on ir c

Havoc Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 1:59:50

He did it while untagged with a restart. Apparently there's proof of the spy uploads a minute before he started hitting me.

Get a life dude.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 25th 2017, 3:02:54

hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

The_Hawk

Jul 25th 2017, 3:06:07

I thought weezy left elders last set after a minor scuffle.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

zygotic Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 3:17:42

How bad is it havoc?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2017, 3:18:56

Proof of what? The he spy opped you? Or that he had help within our tag? (Just curious.)

But yeah. Elders doesnt condone blah blah blah. He did this on his own blah blah. Perhaps if blah blah, then blah blah. Hasnt been tagged since restarting blah blah. Hasnt been hitting for us in our blah blahs. Etc. Etc.

Just wanna know if he had halp. Lmk

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 3:34:20

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Proof of what? The he spy opped you? Or that he had help within our tag? (Just curious.)

But yeah. Elders doesnt condone blah blah blah. He did this on his own blah blah. Perhaps if blah blah, then blah blah. Hasnt been tagged since restarting blah blah. Hasnt been hitting for us in our blah blahs. Etc. Etc.

Just wanna know if he had halp. Lmk

It's WeeZy...bet money he went solo knowing him

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2017, 3:59:59

^you arent wrong.

Maybe he just meant he has proof that its weezy suiciding him?

I have proof my butthole smells like poop.

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 5:20:37

I would like to see this proof.
Hello

Makinso Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 7:47:52

Without pun intended. But that is a lousy suicide lol, had he patiently waited he could've done way more damage. I see like what a few million bushels some pop some land gone. Don't get me wrong I hate that this happened to omega, who is like switzerland but there could be a ton more damage done this late into the set.

Shame on you Carcasss, no idea who you are (assuming people are right it's weezy but I have no idea honestly). If you decide to do something fluffty atleast try to be good at it?

zygotic Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 8:55:59

Let me know if you need anything havoc

Joey- Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 9:26:45

Originally posted by Makinso:
Without pun intended. But that is a lousy suicide lol, had he patiently waited he could've done way more damage. I see like what a few million bushels some pop some land gone. Don't get me wrong I hate that this happened to omega, who is like switzerland but there could be a ton more damage done this late into the set.

Shame on you Carcasss, no idea who you are (assuming people are right it's weezy but I have no idea honestly). If you decide to do something fluffty atleast try to be good at it?

AYe i'm glad it was a fluff suicide. its fukt up when your netting in peace and some sex starved wanker decided to hit you when youre stock piling. Hope omega farm this fluff outta him.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 11:19:22

I made him try on the glove and it didn't fit ..... so you must aquit

Ivan Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 11:41:12

lousy suicide by a lousy player, it sort of fits well together

Link Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 12:53:27

Originally posted by LightBringer:

I would like to see this proof.

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 14:09:26

Maybe have some defense? I dunno.... If you got broke by a restart you deserve what you had coming. If you buy troops,turrets,and tank this wouldn't have happened now would it?

I guess if you have a real problem you can fight us.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 14:14:19

lol if you have a real problem you can fight us, theres nothing worth fighting

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 14:22:35

Then he shouldn't be fluffing.

Pretty soon these dumb netters are going to want safe spaces to net where no one can attack them. Maybe throw a little welfare in there too. Free land every day so they don't have to explore or farm bots.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2017, 14:42:13

I heard last set that Weezy was banned for the second time from Elders, "forever banned" as an Elder head described it.

Forever lasts less than 3 weeks in Elders.
Originally posted by Buch:
Maybe have some defense? I dunno.... If you got broke by a restart you deserve what you had coming. If you buy troops,turrets,and tank this wouldn't have happened now would it?

Wow classy.

Pretty sure a restart broke you when we killed you. You might have had it comming but Havoc didn't, he is not at war with you.

So what would Havoc need to have to defend himself against Elders restarts, who might take a few days of playing untagged to grow before suiciding? whats reasonable? 15m turrets? 10m troops? 2m tanks? 85% SDI? 400 SPAL? Thats gonna cost quite a bit and there are 50 other netters competing with him that does not have that.

What if he gets those numbers and nets with that and then the guy with 700m bushels stocked decide enough is enough, this Havoc fellow has to be stopped... What does Havoc need then? I guess he can minimize the damage with 150m turrets.

You can never be safe from suiciders in this game, therefore it is never the suicided's fault. You are left with blaming the game admins and/or the suicider.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 25th 2017, 14:44:16

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 15:22:26

I am not fluffing about dying now am I? Nope. I mean why even allow attacks in the game? I was going to grab someone in rage that had an easy break and over 100k land. Why? Because I could and I wanted to see how much I would gain. If you want to have that much land and stock you should protect it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2017, 15:54:47

If you want to know how much you can gain you need only to use a calculator or if you got anything between your ears you can do the math yourself.

I hear this crap all the time if you have land you have to protect it. From whom? There are like 100 people in the server right now that can break everyone else on the server if they want to. They don't tho. Because they are not that simple minded.

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 17:12:26

Or I can calculate the break and hit the attack button they give me. Sounds alot funner than imagining.

I think you whiny fluffs should just go to a different server where no one can attack each other you can all explore and get as big as you would like .

Ivan Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 17:53:16

us whiny fluffs are people who been around for decades and yet nothin but a little newb who cant netgain or war themselves out of a wet paperbag, go back to FFA already

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 18:08:59

Every time you have warred me you die so......

And me I die every set. It's a given. Just ask the rest of the Elders how hard I try.

The only reason I play this game is to piss people off and get on their nerves.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 18:17:24

Buch would probably call his country something else, but I already took the best name. I agree with Buch, you play a war game, loaded with suiciders, then protect your fluff or we will come get it.
As for being a part of Elders, and I DO get tired of repeating myself, We do whatever we want. We don't cry nor do we give a fluff if our country dies or if we lose a war. We just restart and wait for the next set.

With love,
~Suicidal~

P.S. If you are whining and feeling all butt hurt, and stuff, then we are doing our jab :P

Havoc Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 19:24:47

I would lowkey be fine with a 'netting server' where you could only attack bots tbh, lol.

And most of the damage was done via harmful spy ops. I have 3.5m spies but that doesn't equate to a huge spal on 200k land. Fortunately he couldn't break me to take any land or AB apparently.

Also Derrick I'm not blaming Elders for any of this, he acted on his own as far as I know. Someone from a tag that apparently Weezy has access to/an account in approached me stating that the op was uploaded by Weezy a minute before the attack started.

Something else that is curious is that there's a restart called Carcasss (#483) created at the exact same time as Carcasss (#482) with the exact same NW? Glitch?

Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 19:59:09

Why attack bots just type in how much land you want.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 20:15:48

2 billion acres
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 20:24:06

Why not? Wouldn't that make you happy?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 20:34:30

yes atleast for a while.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Havoc Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 21:07:29

Why not just make a server with no networth and no rankings
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mdevol Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 21:33:59

hmm....if there is someone on this server stupid enough to fluff up suiciding, it's weezy.

hell, even iScode knows how to suicide and he's a fluff kiwi git.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

The_Hawk

Jul 25th 2017, 21:39:05

What about a war server with no networth and no ranking. You gain points from kills. IDK.

Also taking defends past 300 should be awarded points. Thanks to Havoc for pointing that out.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jul 25th 2017, 21:49:29
See Original Post

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 25th 2017, 21:43:12

Remember that time Weezy suicided SOL from Elders... lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Jul 25th 2017, 21:47:20

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
What about a war server with no networth and no ranking. You gain points from kills. IDK.

I like you. This is a great idea.

Mr Black

Jul 25th 2017, 22:21:57

Weezy = Sir Alex Furgeson (#98) dead
Est. Restart NW = 6,178,281 Est. Restart Land = 14,771

Carcasss (#482) = weezy
NW = 6,191,981 Land = 14,871 Date = 7/23/2017 07:27:58

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2017, 22:25:51

Still doubtful, also Ive looked into this fella, seems alive and kicking, so what suicide?
Catch me on ir c

Link Game profile

Jul 26th 2017, 5:45:35

Originally posted by galleri:
Remember that time Weezy suicided SOL from Elders... lol

I member 😂😂

Good times. Thib k he's been kicked 3 times now. He's tryong to set a record.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 26th 2017, 7:09:36

Is this ban also gonna last forever though?

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jul 26th 2017, 7:49:10

Suicidal, one thing to say. You did cry maybe not all of elders but there was a lot of crying on AT versus our AB FS.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 26th 2017, 7:57:01

Also taking defends past 300 should be awarded points. Thanks to Havoc for pointing that out.

Love it... and actual clan war declarations. Any kill you get, you get to keep a small portion of stock on the market.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2017, 14:14:49

Get your story straight, I mistyped # during war and talksd to Mike?(or whatever his/her name ie) we agreed on reps only to get abd afterwards, I got the ok by AzN to fluff him up afterwards.. Spin it towards your best convenience though boys.

PS. Sup rat, "Mr. Black". W
Catch me on ir c

Mr Black

Jul 26th 2017, 22:31:35

Originally posted by Shweezy:

PS. Sup rat, "Mr. Black". W

???

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 27th 2017, 15:48:56

War Server; when you get the final blow causing country's death, you gain 5% of their stuff. If you kill the most military of the country you get 10% of their stuff. If you kill the most civs of their country you get 7%. If you get over 1000 defends you keep 80% of your country.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

*Splat*

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 9:31:13

Originally posted by Havoc:
Why not just make a server with no networth and no rankings

How would I kill treehuggers then? I would have to retire my chainsaw.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2017, 11:08:43

^you arent wrong.

Maybe he just meant he has proof that its weezy suiciding him?

This is gona be good for u bro
Keep it discreet!
https://www.poopourri.com

damondusk Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 14:20:54

I love these idiots that run their necks at netters about how this is a war game, go to FFA, blah blah blah Buch chokes on fluff blah blah blah
This game scores networth. It doesn't even keep track of your war effort (other than a generic news function). That's not to say that people shouldn't war. I'm just saying that you all sound like a bunch of idiots throwing that same tripe out over and over. "ItS a WaR gAmE!"
As for "if you have land protect it"......what the fluff are you talking about? Who the hell is coming for land with GS? I know I'm carrying 20m turrets. I'd say that's protecting the land you dolt.
Buch and Suicidal, your attitude of 'we're just here to piss people off' is a huge part of why there were easily 3 times as many players a few years back than there are now. Who you gonna piss off when the game dies, junior?

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 14:54:17

the game will never die.....Buch and I will just war each other when it gets down to the last two countries on this server.

DruncK Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 16:11:23

Lmao @damon, people were way better at pissing people off when there was 10k players.