Verified:

damondusk Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 18:04:59

Originally posted by DruncK:
Lmao @damon, people were way better at pissing people off when there was 10k players.

I remember quite well and those were good times =)
Of course, back then you had enough players to absorb the hazing. As well as huge clans that would handle business with a quickness when people got too cavalier. I miss clans having 70+ players.

Buch Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 14:19:00

Originally posted by damondusk:
I love these idiots that run their necks at netters about how this is a war game, go to FFA, blah blah blah Buch chokes on fluff blah blah blah
This game scores networth. It doesn't even keep track of your war effort (other than a generic news function). That's not to say that people shouldn't war. I'm just saying that you all sound like a bunch of idiots throwing that same tripe out over and over. "ItS a WaR gAmE!"
As for "if you have land protect it"......what the fluff are you talking about? Who the hell is coming for land with GS? I know I'm carrying 20m turrets. I'd say that's protecting the land you dolt.
Buch and Suicidal, your attitude of 'we're just here to piss people off' is a huge part of why there were easily 3 times as many players a few years back than there are now. Who you gonna piss off when the game dies, junior?

When everyone leaves then we win. Then I can win NW race every set without having to do anything.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 15:07:34

well game keeps track of kills and attacks and missiles fired and other warthings.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

damondusk Game profile

Jul 30th 2017, 16:17:08

You're right, Marshal. I forgot the leaderboards. Thank you for correcting me on that.

That aside, I stand by the spirit of my statement (despite my mistake) that the game "scores" networth. You may be able to track your war effort but it scores, and we recognize/congratulate, networth. That's not to say that there shouldn't be war within EE, so please don't read that into what I'm saying. I used to love warring years ago, but after all those years, I appreciate being able to play the game in a different capacity these days, especially since life changes and doesn't always afford one the same time to do the things you enjoy. The game used to be healthy enough for netters and fighters to both enjoy the game. Now, people that like to war act like elitists that need to cram their game down everyone's throat.
I mean, why the hell do you care if some people like to net? Not enough control over your real life so you need to control something petty?