Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 18:37:06

so could someone please turn the bots back on?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 18:40:14

there's not really an on/off switch lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2016, 18:54:22

fluff the bots, play like real earthers!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 19:09:38

Bots were turned off because of the cheating scandal caused by clintonista.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 19:14:14

the word is spelled exposed not caused, sheesh community college spellers.
Oh and I do not believe this claim by lieing scott either.

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 19:16:55

Originally posted by clintonista:
the word is spelled exposed not caused, sheesh community college spellers.

No - based on the level evidence you find sufficient to cause accuse people of cheating, I was right.

Also - I don't even think you went to a college, much less a University the caliber of the ones I have attended.

Also - clintonista is a cheater and will be characterized as a cheater for the next year or so based on the same level of evidence he based his accusation of Ford.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2016, 19:35:09

Everyone knows the Clintons are cheating hacks, guilty by association is in order.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 19:51:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Everyone knows the Clintons are cheating hacks, guilty by association is in order.

Ding ding ding... we have a weiner!

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 19:55:59

What about guilty by fetish?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 20:00:40

That is like saying there is no evidence jag cheated.
On May 11, 2010, on the ffa forum where most of the evidence I have oft cited appears, Jag repeatedly confessed to cheating. He and Ice and others were kicked out of LaE reportedly for cheating.
case closed.
Six years later, Ice comes on and says, "no, jag never cheated he just said he did."
Unlikely.

Ford confessed openly, repeatedly, both in the remote past and recently to organizing kill runs on a solo server.
Case closed.
Unless Ice comes on six years later and says, "No, Mo never cheated, he just said he did, and apologized for it."
Unlikely.

Mo Ron accepted a challenge on tourney to kill the top ranked player in fewer than nine days.
Instead, he killed some random weakling but still claimed he met the challenge.
Is that cheating on the challenge? I say yes.
kingme says, "no, it is just an epic fail with some lying thrown in."
All these months later he still has not met the challenge.

I have never cheated, never confessed to cheating, never boasted of cheating, period.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 20:05:06

When we ren kill runs on solo servers it wasn't against the rules, and it was only on suiciders. The rules changed and I stopped. Hell, we even had clan wars on express back in the day because it was a fun and fast way to settle alliance server beefs. People like you fluffes and moaned and it had to stop. If someone doesn't play the game your way they don't deserve to play. That is a childish attitude no matter how often you unesessiliary use a thesarus.

As for the Tourny challenge, I killed the 4th ranked player instead of the top ranked player because he was the only one in the top 5 that had farmed me. And i killed him in hours, not 9 days. If you think i couldnt have done the same to the top ranked player kn under 9 days you are an idiot. I don't randomly kill players like an asshole. His break was actually higher than the top ranked guy. But you never have cared for details. You arnt smart enough to apply them and form a coherent opinion.

Stop being so retarded. Seriously. I am already married, I don't like you that way.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 25th 2016, 20:11:03
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 20:08:43

Also, you need to stop paraphrasing and acting like it is fact. You don't provide links or quotes because even you know you are full of fluff.

I will quit the game if you can find a post where I admitted to cheating and apologized. Link it.

Show me my purples or anywhere that is it stated that I cheated. You cant. It never happened. Get over it.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 25th 2016, 20:14:16
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 25th 2016, 20:21:25

Someone close this thread.
I am getting really tired of clint/gregg/Someguy/lincoln making excessive spam so he can talk the same bullfluff spew in each thread about people cheating in 2010. And refuses to acknowledge any questions in the previous thread. When proven wrong..he makes a new thread.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 20:25:50

you don't have to read his threads.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

clintonista Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:02:25

Think about that. Now that he has been caught, Mo tries to claim that it was once legal to create a clan web site to organize clan related kill runs on a solo server.
It was never legal to use a clan site to organize kill runs on a solo server. Never.
It was never legal to use multis' missiles, and troops against the NW leader to make sure your clan member won. Never.
It was never legal to have what Mo calls experimental tools to enforce clan members' land grabs on a solo server. Never.
Mo cheated and anyone who denies that is in the untenable position of saying that clans once had the right to use all of their boxcar tools to ruin a solo server.

These are the misdeeds that Warster has called the "spirit of the rules" scandal.
If the actions were legal, it would not been a site threatening scandal.

Let us see, do I really want Mo Ron to quit the game?
Well, he has not played this server in months but still posts six, eight, twelve times a day so nothing will change there.
He posts on the forums of servers he does not play, just like lieing scott.
For Mo to say he will quit playing Express is like me saying I will quit FFA. I do not play it because it is a boring, no skill, shadow of this once great server. Plus when Mo does play, he plays like a bot, so no incentive there either.
Mo will continue to post here long after he has quit the game, so who cares.

For anyone interested in reading Mo's apologies because there were actually three of them, check out mid May 2010 posts on FFA.

Hammer Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:02:57

I haven't logged into express forum or played a set in about a month, and this is the thread at the top. As I have said many times, ignore him and he will go away. Giving him a response is like feeding a stray dog.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:07:24

Why is it so hard for you to post a link?

And we didn't use clan boards. We idled on IRC. Friends hang out together. Most of us wernt even from the same clan. Lol. If someone saw a suicider wrecking havoc (this was before the new GDI) we killed them. No one complained but the suiciders. You were a suicider. You complained.

Watching you struggle to wrap your head around such a simple concept is entertaining.

But my purple number is still 0. Get back to me when that changes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:08:11

Oh, and LaE never used boxcar.

Wrong again. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:31:12

lae had/have their own site, made when ee was much younger.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2016, 21:34:52

Clint: apparently you never read my post to you in the closed thread, that or choosing to ignore me. I wasted an hour of my life because of you like to be on Ford's fluff so much, in May 2010 of all his posts and no where does he say anything about himself cheating. Nor is there a post with what you put in quotations in that other thread. So go read my response. And again....why the fluff are you stuck in the past....we are almost 7 years into future. And again, if Ford cheated as you claim....how did the game admins make him a game mod?......cause you are wrong.

Marshal: you don't need to answer every post of mine either. Stalker.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:38:53

you got many posts i haven't answered.

Nov 25th 2016, 21:41:32

Osisy made their site :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:41:35

That is like saying there is no evidence jag cheated.
On May 11, 2010, on the ffa forum where most of the evidence I have oft cited appears, Jag repeatedly confessed to cheating. He and Ice and others were kicked out of LaE reportedly for cheating.
case closed.
Six years later, Ice comes on and says, "no, jag never cheated he just said he did."
Unlikely.

Ford confessed openly, repeatedly, both in the remote past and recently to organizing kill runs on a solo server.
Case closed.
Unless Ice comes on six years later and says, "No, Mo never cheated, he just said he did, and apologized for it."
Unlikely.

Mo Ron accepted a challenge on tourney to kill the top ranked player in fewer than nine days.
Instead, he killed some random weakling but still claimed he met the challenge.
Is that cheating on the challenge? I say yes.
kingme says, "no, it is just an epic fail with some lying thrown in."
All these months later he still has not met the challenge.

I have never cheated, never confessed to cheating, never boasted of cheating, period.

Lol we have been over this... nowhere did ford admit to cheating. Quit being a retard and admit that you are injecting your opinion because Ford embarrassed you and made you look like a fool.

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:42:43

Also, Clint, I would like fries with that!

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:46:37

Originally posted by galleri:
Clint: apparently you never read my post to you in the closed thread, that or choosing to ignore me. I wasted an hour of my life because of you like to be on Ford's fluff so much, in May 2010 of all his posts and no where does he say anything about himself cheating. Nor is there a post with what you put in quotations in that other thread. So go read my response. And again....why the fluff are you stuck in the past....we are almost 7 years into future. And again, if Ford cheated as you claim....how did the game admins make him a game mod?......cause you are wrong.

Marshal: you don't need to answer every post of mine either. Stalker.

It is not the fact that he answers every post of your that makes him a stalker, it is the fact that he rummages through your garbage for your hair...which he glued to his very own gallery sex doll, that makes him a stalker.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 21:55:27

she lives thousands of kilometers away from me (luckily or neither of us would be here now).

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 22:05:09

Originally posted by Marshal:
she lives thousands of kilometers away from me (luckily or neither of us would be here now).

Which makes it even weirder that Marshal bot was programmed to do this :/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2016, 22:09:54

(luckily or neither of us would be here now).

What the hell does that even mean?........

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 22:19:49

(luckily or neither of us would be here now).

No need for his sex doll?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2016, 23:05:02

Huskii Game profile

Nov 26th 2016, 3:44:59

Such lengthy response ....

Marshal Game profile

Nov 26th 2016, 10:23:26

i'll let you ponder it.

MountainYeti Game profile

Nov 26th 2016, 19:52:31

Well someone turned them back on... what a waste of a set as they r gonna change the whole market dynamic

Nov 26th 2016, 20:19:45

dont real players adapt?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Nov 26th 2016, 20:38:47

You cant just adapt strategies midset. Props to the player that foresaw this and had 200k of tech ready to be sold at 7790.

Also lol at the real player comment directed my way clearly you dont have much experience on express.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2016, 20:39:34

I can tell that you are a real ladies man Marshal. That fluff was smooth. :p
Just shut up and have another beer

Nov 26th 2016, 21:12:26

not a knock at you :P i know your some express god or something, i'm just saying all the elite players can adapt to any situation and find a way to succeed
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Nov 26th 2016, 21:25:02

Im just saying that when a 5day set has completely different settings for ~50% of the duration it is gonna drastically affect gameplay. Bot defiencies(ie buy tech at any price) are already abused regularily and situations like this only further those methods.

I had no chance at a win regardless but i was enjoying a set without bots influencing the market.

Nov 26th 2016, 21:32:17

should be interesting thats for sure

bots need a better brain lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Nov 26th 2016, 21:38:49

I just want bots to fight back. Apparently the change is being worked on but ive also heard that for over a yr

clintonista Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 1:00:25

the timing of the return was unfortunate for me, as well. I was at a football game and missed the easy acreage and loot.
Also none of the HGs have the cash they would normally have on a Saturday eve/night/morn*.
So I think I might bypass my normal hunt and just hit like crazy moments before the mandatory cease fire at six hours before set end. That is subject to change of course.

* this phrase is required because the netters moan, wail and call one a liar if one just says Saturday night.

Scott Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 1:03:36

the timing of the return was unfortunate for me, as well. I was at a football game and missed the easy acreage and loot.
Also none of the HGs have the cash they would normally have on a Saturday eve/night/morn*.
So I think I might bypass my normal hunt and just hit like crazy moments before the mandatory cease fire at six hours before set end. That is subject to change of course.

* this phrase is required because the netters moan, wail and call one a liar if one just says Saturday night.

*You suck and all you can do is cry and act like a toddler who doesn't get her way...

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 3:26:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
Osisy made their site :P

Martin + Greg made it
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

clintonista Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 4:27:17

Ice,
thanks you so much. Without you, some people might have believed that Mo did not cheat on a regular basis by organizing illegal kill runs on a solo server. As you probably know, no one has spent more time over the last year talking about the 2010 GDI rules than I have. Constant, consistent, practically chronic calls for people to look at the new GDI rules from 2010. People have asked me why I go back to those rules all the time. Now Mo Ron wants people to believe that the 2010 GDI rules for the first time banned clan tactics on a solo server; that before the change it was legal to track and protect players within a clan, that it was legal to send enforcers against people who LGed your clansmen, that it was legal to send countless spy ops against the NW leader, that it was legal to organize kill runs on an off site website all for the purpose of advancing your clan on ffa. Thanks to you no serious people believe that any longer. People can go back and examine the May 2010 GDI rule changes on this server's forum and see, once and for all, that Mo Ron used to be like you and jag, unrepentant, joyful, boastful cheaters who expected to continue for any and all time. Actually, I liked him better as a boastful oaf than I do as a craven crier trying to play the falsely accused innocent.
Again thank you, Ice. If you would though, could you tell me why if only you cheated, jag claimed responsibility and all four leaders of LaE were canned? I like to think of jag as the game's vanest, vilest, evilist cheater of all time, sort of the anti-gregg and if that is not true, I would like to know it.
Also if you could correct Warster's, unfortunate misstatement that the LaE tag was deleted. Mo is right about that and Warster is just flat wrong. LaE was not killed by the admins, it was killed because its reputation was destroyed and legitimate players no longer wanted to be associated with it, thanks to the big four as outlined in pang's joyful obit.

You know, if they would just give us back our spy ops taken in 2010, I would pretend that Ice never cheated, that Jag was a great ambassador for the game and that mrford is now and always has been a fine upstanding member of the community who displays no sign of developmental disability or psychological pathology. I just want my spy ops back.

Scott Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 4:38:23

Ice,
thanks you so much. Without you, some people might have believed that Mo did not cheat on a regular basis by organizing illegal kill runs on a solo server. As you probably know, no one has spent more time over the last year talking about the 2010 GDI rules than I have. Constant, consistent, practically chronic calls for people to look at the new GDI rules from 2010. People have asked me why I go back to those rules all the time. Now Mo Ron wants people to believe that the 2010 GDI rules for the first time banned clan tactics on a solo server; that before the change it was legal to track and protect players within a clan, that it was legal to send enforcers against people who LGed your clansmen, that it was legal to send countless spy ops against the NW leader, that it was legal to organize kill runs on an off site website all for the purpose of advancing your clan on ffa. Thanks to you no serious people believe that any longer. People can go back and examine the May 2010 GDI rule changes on this server's forum and see, once and for all, that Mo Ron used to be like you and jag, unrepentant, joyful, boastful cheaters who expected to continue for any and all time. Actually, I liked him better as a boastful oaf than I do as a craven crier trying to play the falsely accused innocent.
Again thank you, Ice. If you would though, could you tell me why if only you cheated, jag claimed responsibility and all four leaders of LaE were canned? I like to think of jag as the game's vanest, vilest, evilist cheater of all time, sort of the anti-gregg and if that is not true, I would like to know it.
Also if you could correct Warster's, unfortunate misstatement that the LaE tag was deleted. Mo is right about that and Warster is just flat wrong. LaE was not killed by the admins, it was killed because its reputation was destroyed and legitimate players no longer wanted to be associated with it, thanks to the big four as outlined in pang's joyful obit.

You know, if they would just give us back our spy ops taken in 2010, I would pretend that Ice never cheated, that Jag was a great ambassador for the game and that mrford is now and always has been a fine upstanding member of the community who displays no sign of developmental disability or psychological pathology. I just want my spy ops back.

Your shift at McDonalds must have just ended...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 27th 2016, 4:49:46

Ice,

IT.IS.fluffING.ALMOST.2017.
S.T.F.U. WITH. IT . NOW.
You sound like my psycho mother who won't get out of the past.......and trust me this is not a good thing to sound like her. Please seek help.

Stryke Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 6:22:10

I have seen enough. Gregg/Someguy/lincoln/clintonista, you need therapy, a real hobby, sunlight, a puppy... a twelve-step program... something... but for fluff's sake, GET OVER IT.

Edited By: Stryke on Nov 27th 2016, 6:25:29
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff