Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 17:41:40

I am going to end your peice of crap set!

6.1 mins ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 1 of our missiles!
6.1 mins ago
6.1 mins ago
Enemy operatives caused a drop in your readiness!
5.8 mins ago
5.8 mins ago
5.8 mins ago
5.8 mins ago
5.8 mins ago
5.8 mins ago

4.8 mins ago
A brigade from reptar (#41) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
1067 Acres (1440 Gained)
1241 Buildings (373 Stolen)
12,084 Bushels
$133,170
151 Technology Points
Your military lost:
7 Troops
138,221 Turrets
Their military lost:
73,600 Jets

Kingme Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 17:47:11

He only did one op on me and blew up my oil... completely unprovoked haha

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 18:47:36

He hit me so I triple tapped him. He didn't hit back

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:00:46

Superfly, somebody hit you one time and you are going nuts?

why? he hit you one time?

Macdaddy it is too bad you can not understand the prime position you are in, if you did you could ride it into a top ten finish instead of bouncing off targets and depleting a gift from the DR rules

Kingme Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:06:37

I figured you were reptar.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:07:44

he blow up my mi
Originally posted by clintonista:
Superfly, somebody hit you one time and you are going nuts?

why? he hit you one time?

he blew up my missiles! everyone knows that I treasure those little QZ gifts :(

also I havent fluffed talked on the boards for a long time so why not stir fluff up with a guy who is pissing people off :P

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 7th 2016, 19:12:47

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:18:59

I figured you knew I was reptar from the second you saw the name since you know I have no idea who he is

plus stealing oil when there are over 15000 active wells this reset is just playing around
but why have millions of gallons of oil and no jets?

if celphi was in macdaddy's position that would be fun to watch

I tried to instigate a fight that would get me into that position but I think the guy quit instead

so superfly, wanna dance?

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:21:36

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Clintonista u actually want to battle???????????

MR.FORD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I WILL SELL YOU MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FOR $1 US AND YOU CAN BATTLE CLINTONISTA!!!!!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:25:18

Would you like to have an arranged war with a set time and stuff or do you just want to FS me right away?

If you like we can have some sort of rules so there is no talk about how I had the upper hand as I have 200 turns on hand and you only have 36 on hand.

I am just going to go out and buy something to eat and ill be back at my desk in 30 minutes to see the terms of this war that you are proposing.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:32:40

I figured you knew I was reptar from the second you saw the name since you know I have no idea who he is

plus stealing oil when there are over 15000 active wells this reset is just playing around
but why have millions of gallons of oil and no jets?

if celphi was in macdaddy's position that would be fun to watch

I tried to instigate a fight that would get me into that position but I think the guy quit instead

so superfly, wanna dance?

I was pretty sure, but was waiting for you to attack me later I'm the set :)

And if you've seen my Techer finishes you'd know why I have oil.

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:34:37

I know that reptar took around 3m food from one guy :p
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:04:29

no rules,
you have the upper hand, so what?

I would prefer it if no kill run was organized on an off-site boxcar site but if that's how you roll, that's how you roll.

I have never known you to cheat but the appearance of, theLaE someone named after the greatest cheaters of all time, and the appeal to the cheater in chief whose public apology meant nothing, has me concerned.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 7th 2016, 20:07:22
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:59:18

LaE isn't even close to the greatest cheaters of all time. Your comically limited knowledge rears it's pathetic head once again. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 22:41:07

Even Warster recently said LaE was the greatest cheating scandal of all time.
Anyone who spends 10 minutes reading the May 2010 fora knows you guys were the worst of all time.

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 22:42:07

Anyone who has played this game for more than 5 years knows that you are full of fluff. Lol.

You never did answer me, which tard were you? Gregg or lincoln? Both?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 22:58:13

Fellow Players,

[quote poster=SuperFly;
MR.FORD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I WILL SELL YOU MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FOR $1 US AND YOU CAN BATTLE CLINTONISTA!!!!! [/quote]

I had hoped that the days when Jag's friends shared each other's countries were over. Alas, Jag warned us that his friends, including mrford would keep on cheating forever and that we could not stop them. I would happily battle Superfly but how do we know he has not handed off his country to llaar or Jag or mrford? That is how they always used to do it and how primeval, gregg, spear and pang caught them red handed. I do not want to do anything to resuscitate, regenerate or revitalize the cheating clan that gregg called LaEx and that pang at the end of the scandal said would forever be known as "The Clan that Gregg killed." If TCtGK were to come back cheating across multiple servers, playing each other's countries, and planning kill runs on their boxcar sites, that would be a disaster.

Consequently, because my naïve and unsuspecting challenge to Superfly has caused the possibility however remote that TCtGK might return, I have decided to suspend playing. Please be on your guard for the friends of Jag playing each other's countries across multiple servers and planning off site kill runs.

To those of you who were polite and thoughtful and love playing Express, thank you very much.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 7th 2016, 23:03:28

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 22:59:56

You are an idiot. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 23:05:00

I suppose you can say whatever you want when you don't understand the burden of proof. "Anyone can read for themselves" isn't proof.

Example. Clintonista was deleted last set. Anyone can read for themselves.

Carry on with the entertainment.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 0:37:07

[quote poster=clintonista; 41856; 787061]Fellow Players,

[quote poster=SuperFly;
MR.FORD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I WILL SELL YOU MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FOR $1 US AND YOU CAN BATTLE CLINTONISTA!!!!! [/quote]

I would happily battle Superfly but how do we know he has not handed off his country to llaar or Jag or mrford?

Consequently, because my naïve and unsuspecting challenge to Superfly has caused the possibility however remote that TCtGK might return, I have decided to suspend playing. Please be on your guard for the friends of Jag playing each other's countries across multiple servers and planning off site kill runs.

To those of you who were polite and thoughtful and love playing Express, thank you very much.

[/quote]

Ford you are a greedy bastard! How dare you PS him 3 times and fail 5 ABs? Your war skills are horrible....

Also my cat who is playing I R WoG SuperFly (#42) sucks balls. How dare my room mate use the same country name as me and get his ass AB'ed????

Clintonista, I have regained control of my countries from Ford and my cat. I apologize for the horrible war experience and wish you all the best in your future en-devours.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 8th 2016, 0:39:18
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2016, 3:53:37

[quote poster=SuperFly; 41856; 787100][quote poster=clintonista; 41856; 787061]Fellow Players,

[quote poster=SuperFly;

I would happily battle Superfly but how do we know he has not handed off his country to llaar or Jag or mrford?

[/quote]

Also my cat who is playing I R WoG SuperFly (#42) sucks balls. How dare my room mate use the same country name as me and get his ass AB'ed????

[/quote]
First off...you check with Soviet if I suck balls. Second...correct yourself Amigo...I am not a him. I am disappointed in you. I even hinted on Team Talk this was me. ROOD.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 4:14:55

Haha Amiga I had no idea that was you :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 8th 2016, 4:22:02

Originally posted by SuperFly:

:p

I am so wrecked by that guy. I am sad too, because all I did was retal :(

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 4:59:44

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

:p

I am so wrecked by that guy. I am sad too, because all I did was retal :(

No, you failed the retal THEN hit again breaking GDI.....nOOblet.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 8th 2016, 6:48:55

What? I cannot do 2:1? :P
And apparently talking with the guy he was confused and thought he was wrecking the other WoG country lmao (that would be you amigo)
Never using your name again. Thought I was safe. :P

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 7:01:54

lmao, good entertainment!

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 10:00:20

What? I cannot do 2:1? :P
And apparently talking with the guy he was confused and thought he was wrecking the other WoG country lmao (that would be you amigo)
Never using your name again. Thought I was safe. :P

!!!! LOL !!!!

the WoG is never safe :P same as DFA
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 10:49:17

Meanwhile, Ratski has admitted to collusion with his "neighbor" in the other thread, while using both countries to try to kill mine. Sad.

Edit: Seriously, check the news. #19 and #21, both hitting #54, right after each other. When one switches attacks, the other follows suit. It's so pathetically obvious lol.

Edited By: NukEvil on Oct 8th 2016, 11:21:52
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 12:04:57

I own #19,#21 and #54 I like to play with myself a lot :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 14:30:34

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I like to play with myself a lot :)

OLD NEWS!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 15:42:07

drkperv
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 16:57:09

No Nuke, no collusion here, its a competition. Who can kill 54 first ! Me or Destruction ?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 17:04:51

Save 360 then kill, fluffing n00bs.
(•_•)

Kingme Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 17:06:03

I think i'm going to see if my dog wants to play next set...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 8th 2016, 17:15:12

Originally posted by Kingme:

ewww pervert

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 17:22:18

Originally posted by Ratski:
No Nuke, no collusion here, its a competition. Who can kill 54 first ! Me or Destruction ?

lol? You literally admitted to talking to #19 over the phone and learning that 54 ran those spy ops on him. See?

19's Not me but He lives a bock away, and was on the phone with when he got spied on, I don't have as many spies, as #54. but I have a lot more spy tech. and it stops most in the attacks.

BTW, you won't even be able to kill me (if you haven't gotten this by now, I'm #54). Not even with two countries, not even with me playing literally the worst strat ever, and probably not even if I decided to take the rest of this reset off. You want to know why? Because (and no offense here) you suck at warring. You'll probably end up below a million in net, just like you've done everytime you stepped to me. I wouldn't even be surprised if someone else saw how badly you sucked and decided to waste a bunch of their turns on you. Your little butt buddy #19 will probably not even have a hope of reaching top10 because he sucks so hard as well. I won't even give him the time of day, unless I get a missile or something, and he'll still be wasting his time. But hey, go ahead and keep plugging at my country. Whatever makes you feel better at night.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 8th 2016, 17:38:05

you guys sound like you're having fun. I love the atmosphere of this server that resets every week.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 18:07:48

Originally posted by iZarcon:
you guys sound like you're having fun. I love the atmosphere of this server that resets every week.

Its great, popcorn is always popn!
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 18:10:12

slurpees and potato wedges for me, popcorn just too light of a snack.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kingme Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 18:23:42

Originally posted by Kingme:

ewww pervert

you're sooooo jelly.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 8th 2016, 18:57:11

lol

Ratski Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 19:00:29

Stirred up a hornets nest... Lol, this is so much fun, because it dose re set, and we change names and watch the standing to see who, is who, and Attack !

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 19:44:46

Ratski you are funny, man. lol
Just shut up and have another beer

clintonista Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 23:44:53

Having suspended play in an effort to prevent cheating, I am now back.
What a long long 24 hours that was but I am glad to have done my part for the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2016, 23:51:05

Having suspended play in an effort to prevent cheating, I am now back.
What a long long 24 hours that was but I am glad to have done my part for the game.

Good, we need to stay entertained!
(•_•)

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 0:42:15

Originally posted by NukEvil:

lol? You literally admitted to talking to #19 over the phone and learning that 54 ran those spy ops on him. See?

19's Not me but He lives a bock away, and was on the phone with when he got spied on, I don't have as many spies, as #54. but I have a lot more spy tech. and it stops most in the attacks.

BTW, you won't even be able to kill me (if you haven't gotten this by now, I'm #54). Not even with two countries, not even with me playing literally the worst strat ever, and probably not even if I decided to take the rest of this reset off. You want to know why? Because (and no offense here) you suck at warring. You'll probably end up below a million in net, just like you've done everytime you stepped to me. I wouldn't even be surprised if someone else saw how badly you sucked and decided to waste a bunch of their turns on you. Your little butt buddy #19 will probably not even have a hope of reaching top10 because he sucks so hard as well. I won't even give him the time of day, unless I get a missile or something, and he'll still be wasting his time. But hey, go ahead and keep plugging at my country. Whatever makes you feel better at night.

Cheaters will die. Bye bye ratski and his friend

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 0:47:27

Yeah, thanks for jumping in lol. #19 is currently trying to outrun my troop production lol.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 9th 2016, 0:57:52

Originally posted by drkprinc:
slurpees and potato wedges for me, popcorn just too light of a snack.

You put ketchup on popcorn. Your opinion on food no longer matters

Oct 9th 2016, 1:17:57

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Yeah, thanks for jumping in lol. #19 is currently trying to outrun my troop production lol.

I needed a missile dump and didn't want to miss the opportunity. Besides, now ratski will stop playing like he usually does in this server once he gets his ass handed to him because:

A.) he can't war for fluff
B.) he can't wall for fluff
C.) he won't know how to rebuild for fluff

But hey rats you have a vendetta out for me...good luck pulling it off

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 1:59:26

I don't know. We've killed him and pounded him below below a million in net like 4 times now...this set will be 5 times. I'm starting to think he enjoys being the catcher.

Oct 9th 2016, 2:46:54

Meh I'll store turns and finish him tomorrow