Verified:

the Temple

Oct 2nd 2016, 18:22:53

Lol. Don't double tap idiot.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 18:35:42

you need to learn to AB proper man, all those DH could of been thousand plus buildings.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Oct 2nd 2016, 18:41:09

Nah, he had over 1.5 mill tanks. Took a little while to grind them down. And there was no oil so I had to go drilling. Still, no t10 for sunshine with anyluck.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 19:10:33

Probably low to mid top10. Think you may have waited too long.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

the Temple

Oct 2nd 2016, 19:24:25

Can't see how unless it's super low scoring

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 19:35:55

Don't Theos normally sell tech to get money to run turns and buy military? He still has like 6.5k buildings, unless I am counting the number of destroyed buildings wrong. He can still tech pretty decent, or he can continue to sell the tech he has. Wasn't $16mil the cutoff for last set's top 10? I think he can reach that.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 19:38:28

normally yes but lately theo has been used as casher too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2016, 22:56:09

Yup i like theo-casher, this set sucked though, got into a skirmish that wont let me hit my $20m target....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xninja Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 23:35:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yup i like theo-casher, this set sucked though, got into a skirmish that wont let me hit my $20m target....

I hit mine B-)
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2016, 23:38:09

Awesome :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warlock Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 23:41:57

Some suicider...aka..( ice cream) hit me for a failed op ..then self deleted like a coward! I guess he or she don't like drugs sex or money? ; )

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:01:08

I got a good cheap retal on you warlock then a heft cost one on land mine which ended up costing me 2m finish nw but had to be done none the less as principle.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Warlock Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:08:43

It's all good! But now I know what you guys mean by suiciders! LoL

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:08:55

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I got a good cheap retal on you warlock then a heft cost one on land mine which ended up costing me 2m finish nw but had to be done none the less as principle.

As principle? You failed your retal on me, then retaled again, costing me 2m, and a top3 country. I hope you don't feel like using that name again.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:09:46

I didn't fail a single retal this set nuk you got wrong player.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:17:41

Oh...ok, my bad. Sorry for blaming you.

I hope I don't see the name Chicago Cubs again. I won't be responsible for what happens if I do.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 0:52:08

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I hope I do see the name Chicago Cubs again. I want to be responsible for what happens if I do.

Fixed that for ya ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Oct 3rd 2016, 1:19:10

No t10.

the Temple

Oct 3rd 2016, 12:50:03

Don't Theos normally sell tech to get money to run turns and buy military? He still has like 6.5k buildings, unless I am counting the number of destroyed buildings wrong. He can still tech pretty decent, or he can continue to sell the tech he has. Wasn't $16mil the cutoff for last set's top 10? I think he can reach that.

He had no tech left to sell, 360+ turns on hand, no cash or food, and he needs about 2 million and 20k+ bushel to run a turn. Not sure what he was up to to get himself in that state.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 14:57:46

Yeah, not sure here either. A spy op I did on him before retalling showed him having plenty of tech on hand. I guess he sold it all, then blew the entire stock on military or something. Either way, it's like he just stopped running turns at that point.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 15:16:24

why double tapping can lead to a complete halt of your set, we've all had to put that foot down many times before.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

the Temple

Oct 7th 2016, 5:01:26

Ooohh. He's an enforcer! Mama help me

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 5:11:13

So you do you guy's consider it a double tap if the attacker only hits one time in 24 hours ? So after the 24 hours passed and I smacks you again, is this double tap?

Kingme Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 5:23:21

Did you hit the country more than once? Yes? Then that's a double tap.

Good luck trying to enforce a 24h policy.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 11:56:12

Ok, can we all just come together and agree right now that Tyr/farmer is worthless, especially when the bots are keeping tech prices inflated? I'm getting my butt handed to me here.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 14:17:50

Farmer anything is worthless on this server.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 18:10:42

I Yuup I double tapped #54 Destruction. And I will hit him again too.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 18:53:49

Hi, Ratski :)

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 18:58:03

I was just checking the News , Noted the types of attacks information, and the damage done has been removed form the news, what's up with that anyone know ?

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:04:15

No idea. I could have sworn it was there last reset.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:13:00

The good hunters here use that information to see who is giving up the most land, and do fallow up attacks, like what happened Emaster, a few setts ago, I hit him and 4 or 5 other fallowed me and hit him too. I see this a lot in Express lol

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 19:35:30

Looks like *someone* just got about a dozen or so Bioterror ops thrown at him...

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:15:34

Looks like *someone* just got about a dozen or so Bioterror ops thrown at him...
Did you do that lol ?

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:19:10

Maybe. Are you Destruction (#19)? Your post up there was sort of confusing to me.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:24:31

19's Not me but He lives a bock away, and was on the phone with when he got spied on, I don't have as many spies, as #54. but I have a lot more spy tech. and it stops most in the attacks.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:35:30

Ahhh, so you two are teaming against #54?

Ratski Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 20:41:29

No But I did my retal for his transgressions he did, when I when't to bed last night ! and he is giving me back land he took.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 21:49:25

And what transgressions would you be referring to? Because all I see in the news is him farming bots and players, then I think your country #106 doubletapping and then #19 tripletapping right afterwards--not even 3 minutes after.

EDIT: Or are you Seahawk? Either way, not looking good for either of you.

Edited By: NukEvil on Oct 7th 2016, 23:10:37

the Temple

Oct 8th 2016, 13:48:05

Dead.

humicroav Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 10:10:18

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

What's the advantage of a Theo for cashing?
ur mom playz erf2025

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 11:49:32

Not sure. Apparently, someone thinks that the increased maximum population outweighs the decreased maximum technology for a Theo.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2016, 12:39:38

Increased pop and decreased military make it a pretty good casher. Often I start as techer with theo then when tech prices fall i will convert to casher. The icreased bpt help out there as well.
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 13:17:45

theo casher is nice due that bpt "buff" if grabs alot land.

the Temple

Oct 12th 2016, 18:00:27

And if you're grabbing lots you don't take the 10% military hit on grabs and more importantly retals.

Still not worth it for a good cash finish but might be more fun along the way.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 19:24:04

1 laffer won alliance as theo casher.