Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:45:59

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Well delete them and ban the individuals posting them if you must. You seem to be missing the point though. It is not all right to advertise it on forums like you were. It makes me wonder what else the forum moderators are doing behind closed doors to benefit there selves and friends. Act professional and stop abusing your powers and taking sides.

OR, you could act like an adult and stop hiding behind a new nick every week like the fluff you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Stryke Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 14:48:01

Even if I went back and revised my post, it wouldn't matter much as it's been quoted. If it is wrong for me to do so, I apologize. As stated above — I did not even need to use the Mod Tools to know it was you. Just like I didn't need to look too hard through eestats.com to tell that SMC was your tag.

Also, you wouldn't know a thing about professionalism if your work uniform was a clown suit. An abuse of my position or authority would be deleting your posts or banning you on a whim for no reason whatsoever. I don't peruse the forums looking for people I don't like and culling their posts just because I don't like them. The only time I have —ever— deleted or banned was when their posting and behaviour was against the Forum Rules of Conduct — like when you outright insulted Sherita with the language you used back when your tag SMC was obliterated by half of the server.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 16:56:39

"Also, you wouldn't know a thing about professionalism if your work uniform was a clown suit. "

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2016, 17:25:25

/eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 17:51:26

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Alright now, thanks for the read fellas.

"I'm too simple minded to make a legitimate counterpoint or rebuttal, so i will attempt to save face in a whimsical dismissal of the insults and attacks"
sure gonna miss all these wonderful comments.
Do as I say, not as I do.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 17:57:06

Yeah post all 32-48 of your country numbers.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 6th 2016, 18:11:28

Originally posted by Stryke:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Scott:
This is another mactranny alt

Official mod confirmation, it is him.

When did it become ok for a mod to give out this info on the forums?

I didn't have to even use to the mod tools to tell anyone this, but I guess it goes back to about 2-3 sets ago with a bunch of twits running around here behind a series of New Member aliases... some even making virtual carbon-copies of existing usernames and raising all kinds of hell on the forums spamming the everliving hell out of the various sub-forums virtually no one cares about to pad their post counts, so it looks like they're the actual player behind their "cloned" username. Don't even get me started on how many times myself, Primeval, Warster, et al had to ban braden's 30+ forum handles... and delete 800+ spam posts of his...

I don't mean this to sound confrontational or anything, so please don't take my stating the above as such.

Then to stay safe, I wouldn't use the term "official mod confirmation". Please remember I was a former mod and I have been the brunt of a messy investigation. Don't put yourself in that position Stryke. Comments like that will leave you open for it, and people will stop trusting you. Try being a game mod vs just forum mod..... lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Warlock Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 18:15:37

Will it be safe to play FFA this set ? I don't want to die because someone thinks Im Ford or MacDaddy??

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 18:26:21

Join a propee tag to be sure.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Donny Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 18:26:24

fluffs
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 6th 2016, 20:13:27

Originally posted by Heston:
Because the librarian movement is in its infancy.

lol. that damn fledgling librarian movement :p

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 21:03:37

I didn't have to even use to the mod tools to tell anyone this, but I guess it goes back to about 2-3 sets ago with a bunch of twits running around here behind a series of New Member aliases... some even making virtual carbon-copies of existing usernames and raising all kinds of hell on the forums spamming the everliving hell out of the various sub-forums virtually no one cares about to pad their post counts, so it looks like they're the actual player behind their "cloned" username. Don't even get me started on how many times myself, Primeval, Warster, et al had to ban braden's 30+ forum handles... and delete 800+ spam posts of his...

I don't mean this to sound confrontational or anything, so please don't take my stating the above as such.

It wasn't just braden.
Your base is mine!

The_Hawk

Oct 6th 2016, 21:30:09

Buddas still sour. Braden is awesome.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Stryke Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 21:33:11

Originally posted by drkprinc:

What's a 'propee' tag? :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Scott Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 21:54:15

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

It wasn't just braden.

It was Mob too

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 22:03:12

Originally posted by drkprinc:

What's a 'propee' tag? :P

One that is pro pee we believe its a humans right to urinate
>.>

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2016, 22:42:15

Just humans? What about other primates that have schmeckles too?

Warlock Game profile

Oct 6th 2016, 22:47:38

Originally posted by smegma:
Just humans? What about other primates that have schmeckles too?

Nah

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2016, 22:58:23

What about marsupials? Watching them pee can be hot?

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 0:11:19

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
Originally posted by Heston:
Because the librarian movement is in its infancy.

lol. that damn fledgling librarian movement :p

Get your brooms

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2016, 3:02:20

It rubs the lotion on its skin....

Warlock Game profile

Oct 7th 2016, 10:27:58

NAH

llaar Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 20:44:13

I thought about reading this thread, but nah

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 13th 2016, 2:22:28

Confirmed
The Death Knights

XI

Heston Game profile

Oct 16th 2016, 1:45:32

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Well It makes me wonder what else the forum moderators are doing behind closed doors to benefit there selves and friends.

There is a secret pants antler hand shake, so to speak, done with your mouth to find out. Contact primeval or imp to make accommodations.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2016, 15:38:04

Ford will be the first player killed for his personality. ROFLMAO
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Oct 17th 2016, 15:48:25

I see you still miss points by a country mile.

Some things never change.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2016, 19:59:17

derp
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================