Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2016, 10:48:47

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Is Trump the alias that bayrock uses when he plays his multi izMla?

Are you talking about this guy?

1.3 hours ago
izMla (#79) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 1731 enemy spies.

1.3 hours ago
izMla (#79) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 1766 enemy spies.

1.3 hours ago
izMla (#79) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 1802 enemy spies.

1.3 hours ago
izMla (#79) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 1839 enemy spies.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hammer Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 11:04:08

Originally posted by Trump:
No, he's not. He's just mad he forgot to join GDI. He's obviously a good player. He had 18,000 land 12 hours ago. We'll have to wait to find out if he is winner quality but worse people have probably won before.

But he thought the 18k acres of land and high expenses of spending all of his turns and money on military made him better than the rest. That is not the logic of a good player.

I think he has potential, and have told him so. Have tried to help to him understand why he has repeated bad luck, which is not because he keeps forgetting to use GDI. It is because of his antics.

There are enough old timers still here that we are not going to let one little fluff ruin a game that is already hurting, nor ruin a country- alliances or not. Sure, there are a lot of issues with the game, but it also *free* to play, free to leave. Besides, no amount of money or coding will eliminate the idiot factors such as Kingme mentioned in his opening post and others have since commented

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Is Trump the alias that bayrock uses when he plays his multi izMla?
I've never thought of that, SF, as I give people the benefit of the doubt. However, it kind of seems like it based on some in game stuff that is still continuing.

Originally posted by cronie:
Unrelated but another reminder I'd like to see is a voice recording telling you to wipe your ass after you flush a number 2. Just in case you forget. Shtt happens.
lol...+1.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 11:05:24

Or, are you talking about this guy:

Message from izMla (#79) sent on Jul 21, 11:59
Report this message
So another player attacked you and got more land from his attack, but yet when i hit you for less land you target me...okay, good luck with the rest of your set you will need it,.

He's complaining in the same manner that bayrock has complained about on these boards.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 11:09:31

@KoH @NukEvil: Yep...that is the one.

Scott Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 13:50:38

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Report this message
So another player attacked you and got more land from his attack, but yet when i hit you for less land you target me...okay, good luck with the rest of your set you will need it,.

He's complaining in the same manner that bayrock has complained about on these boards.

Nuk it is the same person. Bayrock is a known multi.

randus711 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 15:12:02

Why cant we just all get along .....lol

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 16:01:08

Originally posted by randus711:
Why cant we just all get along .....lol

If we did that these boards would be empty
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 16:34:30

Originally posted by Scott:

Report this message

Nuk it is the same person. Bayrock is a known multi.

The mods told me to continue reporting any suspicious activity between bayrock and his multi, sorry I mean roommate and they would eventually catch his cheating.

As bayrock has previously stated mods and us players ain't got fluff on him cuz he is a top notch cheater and he covers his tracks well. But one of these days he might slip up on his vpn's or whatever he uses to run 2 countries.

cronie Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 16:46:11

He also complained about GDI like some other users around here. Not a "multi" is it?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 17:54:21

It seems obvious he's a multi. After his set is ruined, he puts #73 into DR and then goes grab happy on everyone. This game is really about to die.

Xninja Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 0:01:49

purples all around!!!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 0:23:53

No purple...let me have my fun, thanks.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 0:25:12

BayRock if you don't want to be a constant Target loss that name, Right now your like Capt., Obvious so try Anonymity , never use the same name in every server your in Dumb ass, People will come after you where ever they see your Bayrock. I won't bother to hit your country not worth it ..lol
Bayrock...that little die hard bench warmer trying to get in the game. Just who does this free agent, 1 year contract bum think he is?

Hammer Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 8:44:28

lol... hi, Ratski! Talked to you in Alliance not long ago. So you know this chump well, too, eh?

KoH...you are our clean up hitter and live for this! He will be purple when you are finished, right? lol. How is the car?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 17:53:15

Originally posted by Hammer:
lol... hi, Ratski! Talked to you in Alliance not long ago. So you know this chump well, too, eh?

KoH...you are our clean up hitter and live for this! He will be purple when you are finished, right? lol. How is the car?

Haha sup bud!, who knows if he will get purpled....car is good, getting her ready doing some upgrades for the next two shows coming up in August :-)
(•_•)

humicroav Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 13:00:54

Originally posted by Kingme:
Oh and on a second note... Why the hell are people still hitting human players when there are a ton of great targets that are bots (that's zero risk).

How can you tell who a bot is?
ur mom playz erf2025

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2016, 14:16:34

It is getting harder to tell. Look at past set finishes and all the yellow ones in the list are bots. It should give you a better idea what to look for.
Just shut up and have another beer

Kingme Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 14:23:59

Originally posted by humicroav:
Originally posted by Kingme:
Oh and on a second note... Why the hell are people still hitting human players when there are a ton of great targets that are bots (that's zero risk).

How can you tell who a bot is?

The best indication is the name. QZ actually released the list of words that generated their names, although I can't recall where that's located.

Look for countries with names that are two words, with the first letter of both words being capitalized. That's usually my first clue. Then you just need to look at the country build and make an informed decision. If anything, watch who others are hitting. The vets are pretty good and spotting them and hitting them repeatedly and quickly into the set.

Oh and another thing to look for is no GDI. As of now they don't join GDI.

Edited By: Kingme on Jul 25th 2016, 14:40:42. Reason: Forgot GDI
See Original Post