Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 14:47:54

You don't hit someone 5x with only ~10k tanks... that's just stupid.

3 people could have (and normally would have) been parking lots.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 14:51:11

Oh and on a second note... Why the hell are people still hitting human players when there are a ton of great targets that are bots (that's zero risk).

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:04:39

I just sent this one dude a creepy message, explaining just how bad an idea it was to undercut my oil market.

At least, I hope it was a dude and not a bot...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:07:34

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I just sent this one dude a creepy message, explaining just how bad an idea it was to undercut my oil market.

At least, I hope it was a dude and not a bot...

LOL, PM me the number and I can tell you :P

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:14:53

The name is a random 2-digit number. There are several of these.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:17:49

Oh, and there was this one guy that whined about me retaling him (for 3x the land) and not another country that had also grabbed me. What's up with that?

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:18:52

I think those are real people, you've got yourself a valid argument :)

Don't hit someone that can retal. That's the rule I always try to enforce and follow.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:27:06

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Oh, and there was this one guy that whined about me retaling him (for 3x the land) and not another country that had also grabbed me. What's up with that?

I have one whining about me only talking about retalling him (for likely 3x the land). He called me a suicider lmao.. no, I won't be a suicider until he RoRs me for retaliating 1:1.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:33:36

I wonder if we are all talking about the same person...

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 15:38:09

Hammer, can you PM kingme the country name that's whining to you, and I'll do the same? And he can tell us if it's the same one.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 17:35:01

Oookaaayy, the guy I sent the message to suicided on bayrock, sent me this message:

Message from 34 (#35) sent on Jul 22, 17:22
Report this message
no one cares what your fluff fluff ass thinks you stupid homo. go fluff yourself

and then dropped all acreage. Fun times.

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2016, 17:35:25

Am about to retal #23 and some random hits him with 20 missiles and self-deletes...

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 17:42:32

Yeah, the little shrub even managed to get the missile order backwards.

It's nukes, then chems, then cruise.

Xninja Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 18:25:50

I petition purples all around! All these posters are in cahoots with each other. Leave the noobs alone :-P

*disclaimer*
I don't honestly think they are in league with each other, please don't purple the good ones B-)
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 18:39:09

So, KingMe, bot hitting is a great idea, but now it appears #65, whom I assume to be Clint, is purposely DR'ing as many bots as he can?...Lol

This guy is such a nuisance, why is he here??

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 18:46:27

Oh, look, it reads the forums:

Message from test (#124) sent on Jul 22, 18:08
Report this message
Dipfluff for life......you send nukes first, then you lower the acreage and increase the tech points and spal. Stupid fluff

That's only relevant if you're killing. I made a mistake and thought you knew how to properly suicide, and just needed some encouragement or something. If you're just causing damage, you start with nukes, to take out buildings as well as acreage--then move on to chems to take out more buildings. Tech points don't matter unless he has SDI, which it appears he did not--if he had SDI, he would have had enough to discourage using any missiles at all. SPAL never matters unless he starts defusing missiles before you can shoot them off.

BTW, why the vitriol? Didn't you understand why it's a bad idea to undercut my oil? Then I just recall and undercut your oil. Which I did. I could have also grabbed your country if I really wanted to make my point known.

Also, why the fear? Too afraid to post here and show yourself (EDIT: someone posted in another thread, Clint)? Too afraid to leave your country up and face the repercussions of your actions? At least if your country was left up, someone would use turns retaliating instead of growing. It's not like you were aiming for a top10. The reset's half over already. Nobody cares!

Edited By: NukEvil on Jul 22nd 2016, 18:53:23

Hammer Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 19:00:17

If 1:1 retaliation in which I'll get 2-3 times the land I lost is over my whiners head, I doubt he will never understand the strategy of missile schedule.

lol @ xninja!! Purple me before I kill a noob whom I have tried to help for several weeks! How are you, buddy?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2016, 19:18:42

Fascinated by the amount of nOObness lol lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 19:27:57

Originally posted by Qfwfq:
Am about to retal #23 and some random hits him with 20 missiles and self-deletes...

Do missiles put someone in DR though? I didn't think they did...

Qfwfq

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2016, 19:39:08

No but wiped out 3000+ land

clintonista Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 20:28:14

I had nothing to do witih any of this.
As usual, accused of stuff I did not do.
Thus far my only contribution to this set is have kingme accept my challenge and also to try to set my self up for the usual fast close and twenty million jet air force. I hope kingme is the other I hanging around the top ten and getting ready for a fun productive after party Saturday night.

As for the ussal morons accusing me of stuff I had nothing to do with, thanks for proving my point.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 20:46:18

Originally posted by clintonista:
I hope kingme is the other I hanging around the top ten and getting ready for a fun productive after party Saturday night.

What exactly does that mean?

clintonista Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:05:19

I forgot that you have pledged not to hit humans.
good luck.

The only way i get into the top ten with I is too grab at least $600M in cash on saturday night.
Since you will not do that, i will be very impressed if you meet your goal.

bayrock Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:20:15

Couldn't be helped - I forgot to join GDI before attacking a bot so i knew my set was over. Express in in shambles and suiciders are rampact. I'm pushing to get qjzul to make some fixes that will make express better and mitigate the angry suiciding retards.

All set I dealt with people whinging that I lgd them once despite me being twice their networth. They instantly turn to suicide mode instead of continuing to play the set like a rational human - this doesn't make for good game play and is probably why there's only 70 human players in each set.

I only hit AngularJS multiple times because he suicided his set once I lg'd him the first time. As soon as I lgd him he literally PMd me saying he had no other purpose in the set but to ruin mine. He had no offensive capability and zero means to attack me. He was casher and switched to dict, took the 14% hit then switched to indies to produce spies to suicide late game. I've got no idea who this guy is and I've never attacked him before.

Meanwhile #35 had been stocking missiles from the beginning of set to use on me. After he offloaded on me he dropped all land. I also received offensive spy ops from Consummate AB professional (#40) who I'd never attacked before so another obvious suicider/teamer there - I also had 28 spal

So in summary, Express is a piece of fluff and full of noobs who don't care because they know they have 0 chance in a solo server. I did everything right this set except forgetting to join GDI - but I won't fluff up again next set and ill be #1 again and there's nothing any of u pathetic scrubs can do.

I'm pushing to get qzjul to add a a GDI warning on first attack and a ladder system that promotes legitimate play. Hopefully these will help eradicate shameful suiciding in Express.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:27:48

if you want ladders then play tourny.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:36:29

Fun fun :) in 7 hours there will be a red techer on the boards
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:40:29

But... But... I'm a techer in the top 10.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:41:44

Pretty sure its not you kingme
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Xninja Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 21:43:35

Originally posted by Hammer:
If 1:1 retaliation in which I'll get 2-3 times the land I lost is over my whiners head, I doubt he will never understand the strategy of missile schedule.

lol @ xninja!! Purple me before I kill a noob whom I have tried to help for several weeks! How are you, buddy?

Got quad tapped so went tank crazy, I'll try to see you in the top 25 :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Hammer Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 22:14:51

@ bayrock: the only way qz could help people of your mindset is to send you an ebook and maybe a link to a different game. I doubt he's going to change the game for people like you who hit and delete. You accused all of these people of being suiciders, yet you wrecked #73 before self-deleting? You are the noob, it appears - a dishonest one at that.

As for being #1 "again" or twice people's networth, be there at the end of the set and then you will have accomplished something. Running high expenses and depleting all of your turns before noon on Friday to be "#1" isn't fluff.

BTW, you needed 29 spal

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 22:24:58

Originally posted by bayrock:
Couldn't be helped - I forgot to join GDI before attacking a bot so i knew my set was over. Express in in shambles and suiciders are rampact. I'm pushing to get qjzul to make some fixes that will make express better and mitigate the angry suiciding retards.

All set I dealt with people whinging that I lgd them once despite me being twice their networth. They instantly turn to suicide mode instead of continuing to play the set like a rational human - this doesn't make for good game play and is probably why there's only 70 human players in each set.

I only hit AngularJS multiple times because he suicided his set once I lg'd him the first time. As soon as I lgd him he literally PMd me saying he had no other purpose in the set but to ruin mine. He had no offensive capability and zero means to attack me. He was casher and switched to dict, took the 14% hit then switched to indies to produce spies to suicide late game. I've got no idea who this guy is and I've never attacked him before.

Meanwhile #35 had been stocking missiles from the beginning of set to use on me. After he offloaded on me he dropped all land. I also received offensive spy ops from Consummate AB professional (#40) who I'd never attacked before so another obvious suicider/teamer there - I also had 28 spal

So in summary, Express is a piece of fluff and full of noobs who don't care because they know they have 0 chance in a solo server. I did everything right this set except forgetting to join GDI - but I won't fluff up again next set and ill be #1 again and there's nothing any of u pathetic scrubs can do.

I'm pushing to get qzjul to add a a GDI warning on first attack and a ladder system that promotes legitimate play. Hopefully these will help eradicate shameful suiciding in Express.

Just join GDI; should be automatic for any vet at this point in this server. With all the people who enjoy screwing people out there, if you don't join GDI you almost deserve it. But, if you do get on GDI and don't want to FUBARed, try not doing multi hits on real people, or even stick to bots. That will get rid of most people and you'll only have a few knuckleheads like Clint who may just hit you 6 times on the last day just to screw ya, or others who landgrab and you just retal.

bayrock Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 22:33:07

i have multiple attack me no matter what. i have asked qzjul to implement a warning when first attacking that you can no longer join GDI. people forget to join GDI its as simple as that and it shouldnt ruin their entire set.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 22:33:57

i have multiple attack me no matter what. i have asked qzjul to implement a warning when first attacking that you can no longer join GDI. people forget to join GDI its as simple as that and it shouldnt ruin their entire set.

I'll give you that... it would be a nice feature.

cronie Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 23:05:05

Unrelated but another reminder I'd like to see is a voice recording telling you to wipe your ass after you flush a number 2. Just in case you forget. Shtt happens.

Scott Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 23:07:05

Actually you just hopped on IRC and called qzjul a fluff... Not sure why you are not getting results.

P.S. You just because your hatchet wound bleeds on the ref doesn't mean you are entitled to call the game mods fluffs.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 23:23:29

Thus far my only contribution to this set is have kingme accept my challenge and also to try to set my self up for the usual fast close and twenty million jet air force. I hope kingme is the other I hanging around the top ten and getting ready for a fun productive after party Saturday night.

As for the ussal morons accusing me of stuff I had nothing to do with, thanks for proving my point.

Yeah, sorry about that. For some reason, your name popped into my head when I read that post. Not sure why.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2016, 23:27:55

I was going to kill you bayrock....but someone had suicided and I found it pointless.....so I had to kill the next guy on top of the list....join GDI...hunters are on the prowl...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 0:36:12

That is called karma for the lies that come out of your big fat suck...

clintonista Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 0:36:25

apology accepted.

Hammer Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:20:22

Your in game antics and message board comments are what ruin your sets, dude. Just as noted above, you accuse people of being suiciders when in fact you suicided #73 and then deleted yourself?

Edited By: Hammer on Jul 23rd 2016, 2:22:39

Desperado Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:30:27

I find it funny how bayrock is going on about being hit and people whining, when it was only a couple sets ago he got deleted for threatening gang bangs.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Hammer Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:37:04

He is still trying to coordinate some now even from the bench.

Trump

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:38:23

No, he's not. He's just mad he forgot to join GDI. He's obviously a good player. He had 18,000 land 12 hours ago. We'll have to wait to find out if he is winner quality but worse people have probably won before.

Indrid Cold

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:44:45

You speak wise for a "New Member".

Desperado Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 2:53:06

Having 18000 acres doesn't signify someone as "good"

All that does is make you a juicy target for someone with only 8k acres

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 4:41:45

Yes it would be a nice add-in, I've had it happen to me before too, but it's not "required". GDI protection is available, just use it. Most people don't multiple attack you. Just clint or a few who might RoR out of frustration. And with bots around you can still farm without ABs and missiles flying everywhere.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 4:48:27

Originally posted by cronie:
Unrelated but another reminder I'd like to see is a voice recording telling you to wipe your ass after you flush a number 2. Just in case you forget. Shtt happens.

Lol...

Originally posted by Hammer:
He is still trying to coordinate some now even from the bench.

bayrock...that little die hard bench warmer trying to get in the game. Just who does this free agent, 1 year contract bum think he is?

Originally posted by Indrid Cold:
You speak wise for a "New Member".

Lol...New Members are hardly ever New around here I imagine

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2016, 6:28:03

test

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2016, 6:29:21

not new

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 23rd 2016, 7:11:53

Is Trump the alias that bayrock uses when he plays his multi izMla?