Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

May 24th 2016, 5:35:13

I posted over 3 days ago that any hositle actions would be met with death from the rest of the CC tag, I forgot to include myself in that threat. I wasn't kidding.
Your base is mine!

May 24th 2016, 7:57:07

IN case you didn't get my first point....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahg3lwjrRtA

Granted, the arses that have been chasing around from server to server aren't with Chaos much more anynow, but Chaos spawned them, so tonight has been my answer.

That was fun.

PS. At least I own up the fluff I do on this server.
Your base is mine!

lpardess Game profile

May 24th 2016, 10:43:55

so you killed some countries becuase a low rank country that maybe doesnt read here tried to lg you and failed?

a bit harsh dont you think...

drkprinc Game profile

May 24th 2016, 11:35:59

that's how the wild west is run
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

May 24th 2016, 11:50:31

maybe a war will start
it will sure make things intresting

Blow Cow

May 24th 2016, 13:05:50

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
IN case you didn't get my first point....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahg3lwjrRtA

Granted, the arses that have been chasing around from server to server aren't with Chaos much more anynow, but Chaos spawned them, so tonight has been my answer.

That was fun.

PS. At least I own up the fluff I do on this server.

Proof that chaos spawned the suicide?

May 24th 2016, 13:14:28

Originally posted by lpardess:
so you killed some countries becuase a low rank country that maybe doesnt read here tried to lg you and failed?

a bit harsh dont you think...

Yes it was harsh.
Your base is mine!

xCisco Game profile

May 25th 2016, 2:10:49

All this non-sense about CC being something. Yes your not in the tag atm, but you are part of CC and it reflects back greatly. What kind of leadership is in CC? Is anyone alive there anymore lol...

It use to be at the time I played the players you had in your clan reflected on your clan in general. But hey I am an old relic from the past, just giving my 2 cents. You take it as you please since I am out after this round no matter.

PANLV...
7thSOL
and this...

May 25th 2016, 2:14:05

New Member posts don't count.
Your base is mine!

xCisco Game profile

May 25th 2016, 2:14:55

funny who should count =)

May 25th 2016, 2:17:27

A very jaded view and acts by me is what happens when you get ABed by certain peeps every set for a year, and then have the same arses target my countries in a couple of other servers.

Sorry, mob, didn't realize it was you, but nothing I can do about that now.
Your base is mine!

xCisco Game profile

May 25th 2016, 2:22:37

I am not mob, I am his brother, and I have even met you..

But anyway, these are just my opinions and what I have seen from other people from CC.

Yeah I dunno what went down prior rounds in this game, first round back in like forever..

xCisco Game profile

May 25th 2016, 2:24:03

The whole PANLV thing bugged me a lot, and I pretty much kept my mouth shut..

May 25th 2016, 2:35:11

CC and PANLV have dealt with each other for quite a while. Not sure where that comes into current events.

and I know you weren't mob, but I felt appropoiate to say something publicly. Unlike most of the ex-chaos members who run and hide and don't own up to what they do.

Your base is mine!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2016, 2:43:44

All this talk about ex chaos members is a bunch of bullfluff. You are just a suicider. Own it. Don't make excuses for your actions like your fluff don't stink.
Just shut up and have another beer

May 25th 2016, 2:47:30

In order to be a suicider, my countries would be dead. Last I looked, all 16 were alive.
Your base is mine!

EE Patron

May 25th 2016, 2:59:36

For now.

Vamps Game profile

May 25th 2016, 2:59:53

In order to be a suicider, my countries would be dead. Last I looked, all 16 were alive.

Is that a challenge? =D

May 25th 2016, 3:05:18

Its been about 23 hours. Still no hits.
Your base is mine!

May 25th 2016, 3:27:18

Mob and I have been friends for a while, didn't know that big country was his. Here is why

m0bzta

May 2nd 2016, 14:33:42
i make lots of fun in this game you just jelly of me all you got is the retirement thing come on you are better then that i thought i guess not Bsnake is just a joke :P

remember i am retired and can return when ever i want to ..... i may just put Jam on you
Your base is mine!

Bsnake Game profile

May 25th 2016, 4:18:20

Cisco - lots has changed since you left...

the game is cleaner now than it has ever been, apart from the off idiot that generally gets caught out, this means if you hold the membership you can act how you want...

CC has been lucky to maintain a good loyal group of members over a long period of time and for that allow members (like myself and RB) the odd indiscretion as it only gives us targets and something to do in a server that really has become a netting server.

This bores us but you will notice that certain tags poke the cage and others leave it be, poke at your peril...

We may go inactive from time to time, but when its time for a proper dance the flares and dancing shoes get dusted off ;)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

xCisco Game profile

May 25th 2016, 5:03:08

Ahh I see, you hold CC as the current focus of exceptionalism in FFA. Though what is strange is both you and budda have divergent paths since he is acting out because he gets AB'ed every round.. While you say you do this to create more cannon fodder for CC to later take out to kill your own boredom. So in the end who is really at fault for Budda getting AB'ed every round in the end =P. I mean I don't have prior rounds data to bring any conclusion beside what I see posted above in this thread.

Anyway as far as poking as an outsider I have have no real outcome that would impact me. I am not leaving the game because I don't like things here. I would like to get more involved and get deeper into the system and discussions. But I know I will lose myself and steal time from other things I should be doing lol. Plus the fact I have another distraction coming out in a few months lol..

May 25th 2016, 14:59:01

Really, not even one attack on me yet?
Your base is mine!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2016, 17:00:16

morning Cisco, good to see you back

good to hear of your upcoming

Edited By: Akula on May 25th 2016, 17:12:35
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

EE Patron

May 26th 2016, 13:23:20

Dallas Game profile

May 26th 2016, 13:55:54

^
I hope that post indicates that you are now ready for a real war...just tell it like it is...either you are not ready and want to continue sucking hind tit...or you are ready...let it all out

EE Patron

May 26th 2016, 14:02:35

Originally posted by Dallas:
^
I hope that post indicates that you are now ready for a real war...just tell it like it is...either you are not ready and want to continue sucking hind tit...or you are ready...let it all out

I'm sorry I don't know who you are. And which tit I suck is my own business.

BudsMyBud Game profile

May 26th 2016, 15:42:35

Hi Dallas :)

I havent said anything up until now but I gotta cuz I don't understand you guys on any of this. Everybody was complaining that Chaos was doing all these crazy things. The members that were doing the crazy things, left the clan many many sets ago. This is a whole new crew in Chaos this reset. They were trying to better themselves and move onto a better reputation. They were quietly netting and minding their own business when ONE member does ONE failed land grab and their set is ruined just cuz its Chaos and they had former members that did nasty things. So was it expected that they just sit there and let their countries die? It looks to me like you guys really don't want a quiet Chaos and that this was all just a set up because people were bored
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2016, 15:48:28

your leash is extremely short because of your past. it is as simple as that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BudsMyBud Game profile

May 26th 2016, 15:53:10

but you are punishing the wrong people
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

Dallas Game profile

May 26th 2016, 16:38:59

Hi Bud...good to see ya post again..hope you are doing great..see you are still the same sweet Lady as always <--fact :)

I posted because I have been bored for way to long in this game...many, many set w/o a war sucks..and this beerdrinker has made 3 posts in the thread alone that indicates to me that his clan may now be pumped because of killing a clan 10 times smaller than he was..really not positive about it, but I believe the person in Focus was justified in getting what he deemed revenge..after all he was SUICIDED by Chaos w/o a doubt!

all I proposed was that if I'm correct, then maybe...just maybe they might (all of them, and not just one lone mouth) want to have a real war...I don't care who we war, just that we war..I hold no grudges with anyone anymore...kinda weird , huh?

he still didn't answer my question...Yes or NO ?
if yes, I'm fairly ceratin sure that might be arranged

EE Patron

May 26th 2016, 16:59:05

I think you should recheck the news Dallas. We were the victims here. Then taunted to fight back. So we did.

Killian

May 26th 2016, 17:10:05

Originally posted by Dallas:
Hi Bud...good to see ya post again..hope you are doing great..see you are still the same sweet Lady as always <--fact :)

I posted because I have been bored for way to long in this game...many, many set w/o a war sucks..and this beerdrinker has made 3 posts in the thread alone that indicates to me that his clan may now be pumped because of killing a clan 10 times smaller than he was..really not positive about it, but I believe the person in Focus was justified in getting what he deemed revenge..after all he was SUICIDED by Chaos w/o a doubt!

all I proposed was that if I'm correct, then maybe...just maybe they might (all of them, and not just one lone mouth) want to have a real war...I don't care who we war, just that we war..I hold no grudges with anyone anymore...kinda weird , huh?

he still didn't answer my question...Yes or NO ?
if yes, I'm fairly ceratin sure that might be arranged

"Dallas" What you are saying is that all untagged country's are under this chaos clans control.

Dallas Game profile

May 26th 2016, 17:35:32

called accountability...if Chaos wants to change their image and start anew (I really don't have a voice in that either way)..then why not start with a name change..get rid of that old image..as it stands Chaos is/was a suicider clan and that will be hard to put aside for a lot of people...why did they even use that name that is associated with a suicider clan anyway IF they were seriously trying to change their image..(yeah we screwed ya, BUT were not like that anymore) its not gonna fly with everyone

a simpler analogy for you might be..lets say a friend picks you up and says lets go for a ride..u jump in and he goes to a bank to make a withdrawal...when he comes out, you find out he robbed the bank..you weren't in on it, you weren't driving, you didn't even get a cut...but when the police catch you...you are assumed guilty and will pay for it.. for sure!

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I think you should recheck the news Dallas. We were the victims here. Then taunted to fight back. So we did.

my point exactly..thats your fourth post that prompted my Question

last time I will ask this...not much of a poster anyway

are you fine ladies and gentlemen now pumped from your win with your new improved image and ready to put your skills to the test with an actual war..or ya just gonna continue running your mouth and changing the subject ? lemme guess which

stick a fork in me..I am done

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 19:03:57

SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Sherita Game profile

May 26th 2016, 20:29:29

hmmmmm

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2016, 20:38:45

Dallas does raise some good points

BudsMyBud Game profile

May 26th 2016, 21:29:52

and to answer your question Dallas, no thank-you, Chaos does not want to war CC

Chaos members - post insite, not out here please :)
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

xCisco Game profile

May 26th 2016, 22:30:43

As far as accountability I am sure everyone here at some point has done something shady. If you want to ruin the reputation of CC for past actions that's up to you. If you had higher ground you have dug yourself into the same pits you claim you are fighting against.

If you wanted a name change it looks like Chaos change to LoC "Lords of Chaos" from what I understand. But besides that how does forcing people to change a name solve anything. Just like the crap that was pulled with PANLV forcing them to disburse, and threatening to remove them next round.

Donny Game profile

May 27th 2016, 13:51:55

WOW i take a reset off and DAMn. LOL
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

May 27th 2016, 14:05:21

all i can say is, the warning has been in place. Clans want to allow their suiciders to suicide us for 2 years. How mad can you be when the boat comes back down the river. (Im inactive this reset lost about 400 turns I do have a fluffload of CMs tho)

For the record, I really didn't agree with the panlv thing, our fight between us has been dormant for resets... no idea how that came back around. LOL.

Chaos has been fluffin with RB for how many resets.. it is what it is i guess.

ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 27th 2016, 14:05:21

all i can say is, the warning has been in place. Clans want to allow their suiciders to suicide us for 2 years. How mad can you be when the boat comes back down the river. (Im inactive this reset so i have NO idea what has transpired this reset. lost about 400 turns I do have a fluffload of CMs tho)

For the record, I really didn't agree with the panlv thing, our fight between us has been dormant for resets... no idea how that came back around. LOL.

Chaos has been fluffin with RB for how many resets.. it is what it is i guess.

Edited By: Donny on May 27th 2016, 14:07:38
See Original Post
ICQ-105967052

vern Game profile

May 27th 2016, 16:52:31

bonus

Desperado Game profile

May 27th 2016, 20:57:51

Originally posted by xCisco:
Just like the crap that was pulled with PANLV forcing them to disburse, and threatening to remove them next round.

if my memory is correct, when pan started up here, they were farmed, and thus protected by larger alliances who came to their aid against those who would farm another clan into the ground for no reason. Only a couple sets later, when pan was but enough to resist being beaten around for no reason, they turned around and started doing it themselves to other, smaller alliances

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Xninja Game profile

May 27th 2016, 22:23:16

Bah.... My real world fluff fluffs me and I go inactive and all hell breaks out.

I just need to formally state I'm out this fluff for a while. Thought I could find the time to just net in peace and I still couldnt hang.... So peace out peeps. Thanks to those few people who did decide to tag and try to net the set away. For.the most part you all minded your own business and did your own thing and I thank you.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2016, 23:04:50

pretty much Despy

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 28th 2016, 4:44:17

Last set I felt that Xninja really wanted to turn things around for Chaos. So, I tagged Chaos to help provide some stability. And for 99% of the set I felt Chaos kept it nose clean. I have no idea which country or member made the LG, nor did I know of the history between RB.

After hearing some of the the history, I can understand why RB would kill that country that LG him and maybe a few more in his string for good measure. But I don't get why he started killing countries in other strings. Personally I have great respect for RB, and I really didn't want to kill him. First, cause I like him and second my countries aren't really set for war. But ultimately I think it was wrong for RB to kill a country for a LG.

Also, I do hope Xninja doesn't give up, it takes several sets to improve a clans image.

Xninja Game profile

May 28th 2016, 15:45:03

I don't want to give up on Chaos by any means. I think overall Chaos played a considerably honest set this set. Minimal drama and all that good fluff. I just find it hard to make the appropriate time to dedicate to "leading/managing" an alliance. Honestly, this set Chaos essentially ran itself.... Other than me begging for pacts I did minimal leading. This won't be the first or last time I say I am done and then return at the start of a fresh set... Just getting all emo on my inability to play turns once ever 24 hours. Could have had much better countries by the end is all. It also sucks letting down the few people who expect you to keep us going and out of trouble.

Sorry Urge, Papa, m0bzta, beerdrinker and others for my inactivity and inability to keep your countries safe :'(. Especially Urge, I was excited to see how your top C/I would have finished :'(. It was really nice to have ya back a set my old friend.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

m0bzta Game profile

May 30th 2016, 20:54:12

Xninja get with me soon

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�