Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2016, 6:29:42

You know, over the years I've been playing I've noticed an alarming increase in the numbers of people who play not to win, but to mess with other players. I'm thinking that its their strategy to win by driving out all the other players..

Screw them.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 13th 2016, 7:10:46

Tournament is like the wastelands or the pk zone
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

stanrools Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 1:37:31

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2016, 8:53:07

somebody is looking pretty sad

mrford Game profile

Apr 18th 2016, 10:41:47

Originally posted by Cerberus:
You know, over the years I've been playing I've noticed an alarming increase in the numbers of people who play not to win, but to mess with other players. I'm thinking that its their strategy to win by driving out all the other players..

Screw them.

You mean like grabbing netters when it doesn't help you at all because you don't know how to net?

Wait....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2016, 0:16:12

No, Ford, like the players that have way too much land for their military to defend, that get hit for land, then cry like little fluffes over it forever whining about how they've been "topfed". BOOO F'ing HOOOO

Ratski Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 2:38:48

I the way I see it, after you have been devastated enough because, no defense, works every time, so when your on the bottom that's where you will stay for the rest of the set. All you can really do is be a antagonizer to other players enough that they gang up and kill me . Or let me bottom feed tell the end of the set . Its kind like talking trash on a CB Radio. except now we type it out and antagonize buy hitting the same guy over and over. Pure harassment at its finest ! And come here and read all about it, huh Mr Ford you seen them all.

Edited By: Ratski on Apr 21st 2016, 19:26:29
See Original Post

blag Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 20:24:03

que?

BXR Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 23:55:05

Screw them.

???

randus711 Game profile

May 8th 2016, 14:10:44

This is not the game of the old days is it? I remember the object was to grow your country to win and be able to defend random attacks of other net gainers.

UnseenShadowz Game profile

May 16th 2016, 21:32:14

Screw them.

How do you mess with people?

Kingme Game profile

May 19th 2016, 15:55:42

No, Ford, like the players that have way too much land for their military to defend, that get hit for land, then cry like little fluffes over it forever whining about how they've been "topfed". BOOO F'ing HOOOO

I'm late to the party on this one, but I find this funny.

Why complain? Just complain and then get even... AB them to the ground.

Apollyon

May 20th 2016, 11:34:34

That's always fun.
Το όνομά μου είναι ο Ἀπολλύων

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:45:21

if you only knew how cerb has played for the last 15 years, you would fall to the floor laughing at that post.

he sits there with a 7K acre dict techer, who doesn't sell his tech, and grabs people in his scores lists with 2x his land. he has no shot at winning because he isnt capable of it. but apparently he doesnt fall into the category of "not playing to win"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2016, 8:08:50

You have to excuse ford, he can't sleep unless he's had the last word. LOL

Hey, Ford, I don't see you winning much for all your "greatness" and "intellect" and of course, all your "modesty". LOL

Arrogant Prick would be a more apt description actually.

Perhaps a stronger adjective such as conceited may also fit the bill.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:01:59

I would rather be arrogant than stupid. One is a choice, the other isnt. I need the last word,but you jump into this thread a month after it died? Lol.

You sit there and complain about people playing like douches, which is hilarious because that is exactly how you play.

And I win plenty on servers I actually play to win. Have you ever finished in the top 10 on any server?

Edited By: mrford on Jun 12th 2016, 13:05:16
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2016, 16:52:48

LOL Again, Fordy can't contain himself, and obsessively has to have the last post. LOL

mrford Game profile

Jun 14th 2016, 17:19:38

you addressed me in that post, and i responded....

i know you are stupid, but come on...
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2016, 0:13:21

Go ahead Fordy. Try again. LOL