Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 15:18:36

So you can stop attacking anytime now IMP

mrford Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 15:22:52

You even manage to fluff a CF announcement.

You understand that the way you say fluff makes people want to hit you right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2016, 16:27:59

CF is not in effect until 24 hours from our discussion - 10am Eastern/2pm GT.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2016, 19:21:32

that sounds reasonable, Prime :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 20th 2016, 20:20:33

Originally posted by mrford:

Lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 20:24:31

Earth Empires Dictionary:

Mr.Ford: a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 20th 2016, 20:26:43

subzero

Apr 20th 2016, 21:06:45

[quote poster=macdaddy; 39503; 744571]Earth Empires Dictionary:

Mr.Ford: a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement. [/quote]

LOL, i like this.

Snippet

Apr 20th 2016, 21:11:28

No, you don't. You've already been on the receiving end. It followed one of your more brief CC editorials.
Originally posted by Smiley:
Originally posted by DeathToCC:
CC says they are the police of Earth but how can such a nation have such a lack of diplomacy? They hit and ask questions later which is a complete disgrace. Next set there will be a new earth world order.

wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Terminology
Troll
A player whose main purpose in life is to stir up heated discussions by posting inflammatory remarks to the community's forums, or IRC channels.

You even manage to fluff fluffing with mrford.

You understand that the way you flame people who are 100% correct makes people want to hit you, right?

Edited By: Snippet on Apr 20th 2016, 21:15:21. Reason: because

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 21:26:46

Snippet, if you and Mr.Ford have a problem of the way I announced the ceasefire keep it to yourself. Primeval clearly did not have an issue with it and the announcement involves me and IMP. You understand that the way you are acting, you too are 100% the definition in the previous post, right?

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 21:42:46

Do you ever get tired from fighting every single person on here? I would be exhausted if I were you.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 21:58:33

Why do you keep poking bear cages????
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Snippet

Apr 20th 2016, 21:59:26

Originally posted by macdaddy:
...if you ...have a problem...

My only problem was your mostly unoriginal use of my material. To have my comedy hacked when I'm not that funny in the 1st place is a bit bothersome.
Curious. Can you identify what mrford meant and where he was trying to help you?

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 22:48:08

When deano/macdaddy started playing Ford was helping him out, teaching him some of the ins and outs of the game..

<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Scott Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 22:55:21

Originally posted by Bsnake:
When deano/macdaddy started playing Ford was helping him out, teaching him some of the ins and outs of the game..

Mostly how a Dutch rudder works...

Snippet

Apr 20th 2016, 23:50:04

Originally posted by Bsnake:

Ford still tries to help him learn the ins and outs. I'm not sure how he's doing on the ins, but he seems to be getting the outs down to a science.

mrford Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 23:58:27

I still don't understand how you refuse to accept any responsibility for the fluff that happens to you. It is always someone else's fault. It is an amazing talent.

It isn't your fault you act like a dumbass, it is my fault for pointing it out. Lol.

I don't know why I still try to help you. Lost cause syndrome I suppose. You are like a teenage girl with your mood swings.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 21st 2016, 0:01:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 13:07:09

These were the terms for anyone that cares. Good luck to you, deano.

=Primeval=: Here's my proposal: I'll grant you a ceasefire 24 hours from now on a few conditions.
=macdaddy_mib=: 24 hours from now? is that just to allow your messages to circulate among your members?
=macdaddy_mib=: ok go on
=Primeval=: Partially
=Primeval=: 1) I will grant you a 1-week DNH. After that the pact expires and random landgrabs are possible. By the way, you need to understand that random landgrabs are not an act of war. We can discuss a renewal at the end of that 1 week
=Primeval=: 2) You will agree to not be a dipfluff to small tags. Extending them the same grabbing, retalling, and op courtesy that you would give an established alliance. 1:1 standard retals, no aggressive ops, no missiles, etc.
=macdaddy_mib=: ok
=Primeval=: 3) Be nice.
=Primeval=: Do those things and you'll be better off with everyone. Not just us
=Primeval=: Do it not, and I won't speak to you again until June 5th. And I'll keep ordering you killed
=macdaddy_mib=: ok but land is hard to come by. its not like we were farming tags
=macdaddy_mib=: double or triple taps were the most we were doing
=Primeval=: make random grabs, few in number. Ask for advice and you will be safe.
=Primeval=: Double taps and more is being a dipfluff. There are plenty of countries for all of us, bots, and self-farming available.
=macdaddy_mib=: ok. fine..
=macdaddy_mib=: we will do our best

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 14:14:14

It was on condition that you take care of the shhh threat and he just killed one of my countries this morning. So far you have not lived up to your part of the bargain. you said you were a man of your word.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 21st 2016, 14:22:29

Desperado Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 14:33:27

maybe you shouldn't have let that country retag after detagging from neo on the 19th, just to retag as neo and start hitting imp again

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 14:51:38

well i just got hit by 13 missles from neo.. no big deal :D

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 15:02:18

Originally posted by Fragglepossem13:
well i just got hit by 13 missles from neo.. no big deal :D

macdaddy sent me a PM and then broke the CF 30 minutes into it.

Apr 21st 2016, 15:07:32

makes sense.. and he wonders why i left his tag like i was a bad guy ??? smh

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 15:35:38

It was on condition that you take care of the shhh threat and he just killed one of my countries this morning.

That wasn't part of anyone's conditions. You brought me into this war when you started killing me over a legit retal. You will die until I feel you've learned your lesson.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 15:38:06

I spy with my little eye 3 targets in this thread for next set ;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 15:40:03

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 15:40:34

Monumental mistake.

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 15:43:00

Aaaaand back to the meaningless threats. Same old Deano.

I have a feeling I'm going to be killing you for quite a few sets to come.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 15:43:34

It was on condition that you take care of the shhh threat and he just killed one of my countries this morning. So far you have not lived up to your part of the bargain. you said you were a man of your word.

I am at a loss for words. I don't know what's worse... you expecting to be able to order IMP around, especially when they've been negotiating with you from a position of strength, or the fact that aside from pissing off mrford you've moved on to pissing off all of IMP with the belief that this is going to make things more favourable for you.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Devaq

Apr 21st 2016, 16:15:08

Whenever stating such things, you must remember you are putting a target on your own back, even by both seen and unseen threats. At this point your best position is just to chill and deal with the current consequences. The only thing you are gaining at this point is future considerations.

Most likely. you will continue to ignore advice, just don't ruin other players chances of success by running a clan in the near future.

Edited By: Devaq on Apr 21st 2016, 16:23:47
See Original Post

Stryke Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 16:25:00

Hello Cisco. :)

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Apr 21st 2016, 16:32:34

Message from TheWARMachine (#2629) sent on Apr 21, 16:26
Report this message
Highly recommend you change your name next set Reply

Delete
Message from TheWARMachine (#2629) sent on Apr 21, 16:27
Report this message
because I will rebuild my clan and my countries will be geared more towards war Reply

Delete
Message from TheWARMachine (#2629) sent on Apr 21, 16:30
Report this message
Well, it certainly looks like we will both have that in common now. Your netting days are over bud.. I can net but I find it boring., I find satisfaction out of killing countries, not building them

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 16:32:50

2.9 mins ago
To: mrford
ford.. we both know that im a genius. I refuse to know better. its a game. I will rebuild, I will recruit, and I will suicide them into IMP. I don't care how many people lose their countries for me. As long as I accomplish the task that I have in mind, that's what counts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 21st 2016, 16:33:28

from the guy that gives out bull peace treaties :D

Apr 21st 2016, 16:35:37

2.9 mins ago
ford.. we both know that im a genius. I refuse to know better. its a game. I will rebuild, I will recruit, and I will suicide them into IMP. I don't care how many people lose their countries for me. As long as I accomplish the task that I have in mind, that's what counts.

well i learned my lesson last set from grabbing more then i should've of.. and this set from dealing with the likes of mcdaddy... see i told ya i'd learn from everything.. baby steps :D

Dallas Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 16:36:07

that was Sadaams mindset..

"I regret I have but one country to give for my life"

Stryke Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 17:07:06

2.9 mins ago

My God... and he thinks he's going to be able to recruit players, and have then follow him blindly after all of this...

a.k.a. NightShade

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 17:16:49

Lol, you never know with Deano. he played the villain last set and managed to grow a clan pretty damn quick. Mind you it fell quick too

Stryke Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 17:20:09

Probably because aside from being unable to teach his members how to build a country worth a damn, the only thing he is teaching them is the easiest methods of get killed.

a.k.a. NightShade

Apr 21st 2016, 18:38:46

Originally posted by Stryke:
Probably because aside from being unable to teach his members how to build a country worth a damn, the only thing he is teaching them is the easiest methods of get killed.

yea i fell for his bs for a time., and now i left him.., he's super pissed.., its funny to me that he screwed up so big., yet im leaving makes me that bad guy... dude loves blaming over people even when i told me.., and i think i posted earlier loves just causing problems because netting isn't fun..

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2016, 18:51:02

next set ?
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 19:04:56

Well hopefully this set. Just waiting for imp to get off their ass and finish me off so I can then hide and suicide

Desperado Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 19:17:48

I do hope that was directed at me, cause I sincerely don't mind if primmie gets mad at me if i cut in line to kill your countries :)

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 19:22:36

Its going to be interesting to see if I can manage to keep a few countries small enough to keep killing this basket-case several times over and still compete for a top 10 spot with the others. Its been a while since I've had a personal landfarm and whipping boy for a solid month around here.

Snippet

Apr 21st 2016, 19:24:46

Well hopefully this set. Just waiting for imp to get off their ass and finish me off so I can then hide and suicide

Is this your secret plan?

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 19:29:34

wont be hard to find those rainbow fluffboxes
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Snippet

Apr 21st 2016, 19:32:48

This is all your fault, Ford.

1st !!!

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 19:53:14

wont be hard to find those rainbow fluffboxes

+1

Uncle James Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 21:57:42

Well it appears we can add CAN NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND to his mentally challenged brain> We cease fire all attacks before the two o clock deadline as agreed upon and in less than thirty minutes he attacks with his great first strike and killed one LITTLE country in our tag>

BR Apr 21, 13:43 or die hard (#699) (IMP) Bounce it Against his Head (#1125) (BURITO) 6 B
6 C
CM Apr 21, 14:34 TheWARMachine (#2629) (xNEOx) Flavor Country (#184) (IMP) 246 B
7171 C

Well now you know what that means. You are not a person of your word so no matter what you say from now on no one will believe you.

Time to unleash the Dogs of WAR>

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 21st 2016, 22:30:47

Deano this is why I said no
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

Apr 22nd 2016, 0:49:46