Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2016, 23:11:50

I've got a proposal for you.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dissident Game profile

Jan 2nd 2016, 23:58:52

Pm sent

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 1:13:15

Hmn
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 1:45:14

HmanaHmana
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 1:47:54

PM sent in return.

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 1:51:18

Didn't know you were playing here.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 2:00:02

I played as a single country tag in the game, simply to see where I could wind up average net. Apparently, somebody took exception to that.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 2:17:28

Have you ever gotten more than 20 mill NW?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 3:26:48

did elders mess you up more than Dont get so greedy (#71) did?

cuz.... i dunno... seems like you got greedy on him.

2016-01-02 02:33 JennyCraig is a FAT WUBUS (#24) [ACTOFWAR] Dont get so greedy (#71) PS 2,031A (+1,181A)

then he pewpewpewed

and then we just kinda rounded it off with some random hits to finish the set off, use all our turns etc.

i believe we are not the droids you are looking for.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:26:42

That's OK. I know what I'm going to do about the whole situation. It's not rocket science, and it's also not the first time I have been inexplicably attacked by the clan "elders". Don't know what it is that causes these guys to do this, but it's not going to be taken lightly from here on out.

I'm certain that there are other players who have been torched by these guys that might have an interest in putting together a competing team in the future. :)

Could be good for recruiting even. :)

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:28:44

you SHOULD recruit.

we welcome these kinds of conflicts. =)

i sent you a pm in reply. because i don't sleep.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:35:55

[quote poster=Dissident; 38501; 702208]did elders mess you up more than Dont get so greedy (#71) did?

cuz.... i dunno... seems like you got greedy on him.

2016-01-02 02:33 JennyCraig is a FAT WUBUS (#24) [ACTOFWAR] Dont get so greedy (#71) PS 2,031A (+1,181A)

then he pewpewpewed

and then we just kinda rounded it off with some random hits to finish the set off, use all our turns etc.

i believe we are not the droids you are looking for. [/quote]

You know, just as an example of what happened here, let me say this.

#71 farmed the hell out of #15 and I saw it in the news when I searched the news on him since he was SO FAT in my scores list, so, He earned that hit from me for farming the hell out of another player. I don't attack ALL-X countries ever, even if they are untagged, I never farm anyone, ever.

Since apparently, elders takes exception to this, I can make this prediction. There will be increased competition for them in the future. I can assure you, you will NOT be able to run low defense countries here in the future. Since you guys have decided to be this way in the game, I have decided that I will put you on my list of potential land providers in the future. So don't be surprised when it happens. Oh, and when it does, don't come up here crying about how somebody destroyed your chance for your big finish.

I'm not going to give a fluff about that. This is the ONLY game that I have the time to try to play with my current life situations, and I'm entirely angry about unprovoked attacks from anyone. I would have said absolutely nothing had AZN landgrabbed me, or attempted to, but it just wasn't like that at all.

It was straight up, specialized attacks, without provocation. I didn't even try to spy on ANY of your countries the whole set. Next set, I won't be so "understanding" of all your low defense netters early in the game.

I know you're all going to freak out and start threatening me with war and such, and it's not going to make a bit of difference to me one way or the other. I'm not the one invested in the game as a measure of my self-image.

I prefer a straight up fight, not skulking around waiting for an opportunity to screw someone over.

Oh, and AZN, I'll be looking for you in particular. Keep your defenses high, or else. :)

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:42:02

"don't come up here crying about how somebody destroyed your chance for your big finish."

we don't DO big finishes. Never have.

Also, we're not freaking out or starting to threaten war and such. I think you're overstating how upset we would be if you came at us early in the set. Don't you know you're at the back of the line of about 15 other people looking to do the same thing against us?

If you want to organize and make a team, you should. i mean, if you want to team up with people who really hate us, find Celphi, Nerrus, getafix, and Viceroy.

There, i made your team for you.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:45:37

I'm sure in the end, we'll work it out just fine. :)

I'm not really a good match for people who get accused of cheating in the game, and I have been led to believe that at least one of those folks has been, forgive me if I've been misinformed, however, I must point out the information that I have on hand, and that it might be inaccurate considering I've never spoken to any of those folks really.

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 7:50:47

Better off that way lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:07:06

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I'm sure in the end, we'll work it out just fine. :)

I'm not really a good match for people who get accused of cheating in the game, and I have been led to believe that at least one of those folks has been, forgive me if I've been misinformed, however, I must point out the information that I have on hand, and that it might be inaccurate considering I've never spoken to any of those folks really.

If its the one I'm thinking of it was more than accusations.

Disclaimer: It was while I was still a player, the rules weren't relaxed, and I'm going off of what I knew at that time.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:33:16

I believe Cerb is referring to me & I'm not sure who Elves is talking about. Colo calls suiciding cheating and I got purpled for getting cherry picked by another player, go figure??! I guess the mods didn't like that an Elder died, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! RIP noob Elder. Killed by 2 ppl.

I was Enigma.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

elvesrus

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:46:21

Originally posted by Celphi:
I believe Cerb is referring to me & I'm not sure who Elves is talking about.

after directly quoting cerb?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:51:33

Originally posted by elvesrus:

If its the one I'm thinking of it was more than accusations.

If you reread Dissident's post and Cerb's post you'd see he's referring about me.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:55:20

I'm not sure where colo gets his info from. This is only server I got purpled on. And it was a result of me getting cherry picked, haha. Lame mods. Lame Bestrong actually. I hurt his feelings on EXPRESS & 5 mins later I got purpled on TEAM., hahahahahahahahahahhaa!

Oh- and just so the facts are straight., after I got purpled for that lame as sh*t, I frankly didn't care for the remainder of the set, so my restarts got purpled like 4 more times that same set.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 3rd 2016, 8:59:46

elvesrus

Jan 3rd 2016, 8:57:31

ass u me.

I avoid doing that

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 9:02:08

Only reason these noob Elders are trying to make pacts with everyone now is because they want help with the next set with suiciders. So expect to be their pawns.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 9:05:24

Yep, they sure are encouraging a crowd of suiciders to rise up and kick their dumb asses. LOL

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 9:14:21

I wish you fluffing losers would rise up and fight us but set after set has proven you can't. Ds and villains are the only tags that could.

Offering pacts to avoid having to hear more of you complain lol and we have always been more than capable of taking care of reject suiciders on out own. We seriously aren't worried lol. Besides, one of them is guaranteed to self delete right after hitting us so we won't even need to use turns there lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 9:17:43

We enjoy getting killed. We tried to get our ass kicked by attacking 4-5x our own number but no luck.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 9:18:57

Originally posted by Dissident:
Team is screwed up because of celphi. Obviously.

Colo Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 11:23:35

We got our ass kicked, so let's show them what's what by disbanding and getting even more disorganized. Turning suicider will show them!

Brilliant strategy and classic celphi logic.

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 11:46:18

I'll never understand it man
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 15:32:12

First of all... i dont recall ever asking a pacted team to help us out of trouble. If thats your assumption about us, you havent been paying attention.

Secondly. We will accept the challenge of any team on the server if they want. So get your suiciders together. Hell, make two teams and come after us.

This discussion is getting old.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:07:19

Ya know, Dissident talks all this sh*t about how ABC is controlling, blah blah blah, when it wasn't that long ago he was doing exact same thing with Reckless in ICON.

Originally posted by Reckless:
Originally posted by Dissident:
Icon was offered a handshake at the beginning of the set too.

By Elders? No. I caught on quickly to your BS. Constant inquiries to our plans, our members, who we should/n't allow in the tag. Then you decided to communicate with BAD in a FA matter between our teams. You pumped up war. You exchanged info on knowledge if we were saving turns.

You're a fluff stirring, manipulative, zilch level of integrity player.

Until it says "War Server" when I log in you don't get to throw that phrase around to everyone in a means in justifying everything.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:09:04

take your meds celphi. you started posting again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:09:52

You've been warned about accepting Elder's pacts! Just ask Reckless!

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:10:58

Id like to know how this is relevant to anything happening right now other than your attempted character assassination.

And again... maybe you should go find some quotes where i say "put up or shut up" in the past.... soooo.... put the fluff up or shut the fluff up. Ghoul

Dissident Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:12:17

This is exhausting. Im going to ignore celphis posts again.

Soy Sauce

Jan 4th 2016, 3:42:20

Originally posted by mrford:
Have you ever gotten more than 20 mill NW?