Verified:

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 3:17:30

I don't read every single one of them every day. And i dont exactly redt the entertainment section. Mainly World and Local news along with sports in the US. It is my fluffter material. I don't play bejewled. When at home I usually read Motor Trend or Hotrod though.

I have alerts on, though only on a couple. You only want to be told so many times that the pope is sitting in the woods.

The point in my post was that I don't trust just one news source. More that if I see an interesting story I read about it from a few different sources. Not that I read everything from every source.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 10th 2015, 3:21:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:49:46

Ttt for mr ford. Trying to find the thread where i said terorists attacks are iminenet. Somewhere around 3 months ago. That thread could have been deleted because heston and swellidiot shown up.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:54:30

saying a terrorist attack is imminent is like saying the sun will rise sometime in the next 24 hours.

correlation and causality. maybe your mind is too simple to understand that. either way, have fun with your view of the world. let me know how that turns out for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:10:02

Lol. You are my laughing stock ford. Every time us gipsy meet and go world wide politics talks, i mention your way of thinking. And others fluff.

Saying terorist attack is iminent is like sun eh?. Than why don t you send all your fleet to clean iraq and syiria of inocent civs. One could not simply argue with you. Your brain is damaged and filled with fluff.

Meanwhile: found my post in an closed thread:

Sep 9th 2015, 22:49:27
Cerbus is not exactlly alone. Altought i don`t share all of his ideeas, anti imigrant political parties are growing in numbers and % all over the EU. And that could lead to racism and ethnic mess...

You can`t really call "racist" people who don`t want imigrants. Or are against getting imigrants in their home land. Is like people calling USA racist for throwing thosands of mexicans over board, monthly.

And

Originally posted by Angel1:
[Quote]Originally posted by Alin:
Should be no news for anyone around.

However, i think USA should take at least 50% + 1 of those. The entire N africa, and Middle East is in chaos because forced democracy failed... the main pawn in that destabilization is USA, thus it must take it's share. [/quote]

Angel
[Quote]This makes the assumption that without US intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Middle East would not be in chaos. That's a bold assumption to make. Afghanistan is a chaotic place in the best of circumstances and Taliban rule can hardly be called the best of circumstances. Saddam Hussein was a ruthless dictator in a country that was super-majority against him.

We can't rewind the clock and move forward making other decisions in an academic exercise with any sort of certainty. However, before Saddam Hussein was taken out, the Middle East was still ruled by a number of dictators that oppressed significantly parts of their population (for good reason or not). Before Saddam Hussein was removed, the Kurdish Peshmerga was still armed. Before the Iraq invasion, Libya still had a WMD program. Moving forward into an Arab Spring with these facts would have been even more chaotic than it is now. The Iraqi Kurds almost certainly would declare independence in that situation and then Turkey would likely blow into chaos. [/quote]

Now USA intervention in Afghanistan dates since 1979 when CIA armed and financed the mujahideen to fight the russians in Afghanistan. It`s a small piece of the cold war but CIA actually created/financed Osamma Ben Laden and his fanatical group. Surelly CIA shooted at a pigeon and killed a crow, somewhere on the road things changed and now the entire world is talking about the greatest terrorist of all time, but never forget how it started... Is your own mess that bite back decades after. Surely if you ask Mrford, this never existed... all that exists were 5 planes coming out of nowwhere,hitting the WTC and etc.

Iraq is another story. Going for the WMDS, never finding WMDS and coming back with contracts of billions for oil extraction, reconstruction of Iraq. Also giving air to an already suffocated weapons industry ( you gotta use those weapons somewhere in order to make others ).

Somewere btw 1990 and 2015 you managed to totally destablize a large zone right in our neighbourhood. The overall mess in Middle East and North Africa is mainly your fault, with EU tacit agreement. Europe is slowly becoming a refugee camp for decades now... and things are swifting with speed. ISIS grows in numbers and there is a wave of imigrants crossing from North Africa and Middle East into Turkey,Greece,Serbia Macedonia and finally to the developed countries in UE. Among them 100% there are ISIS cells... and we all know their intentions.

The above being said, i care less if the entire people of Iraq were agains Saddam. Is their job to overthrow their dictator and change their country. I don`t care what Gadaffi was or done... i basically don`t care about Syria dictator or North Coreea. Hundred of millions died in order to overthrow regime after regime in this part of the world, thousands of revolution and riots happend in the last 2000 years in order to achive the current status. Is anyones duty to go rebel and overthrow a leader they don`t like or a political class that does nothing for them... not mine or yours.

But his crow dressed as a parrot ( "we did it for them, for democracy" ) does not stand anymore, when they were sucked out of their resources and Europe is now paying the bill...

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:13:59

you are going to have to figure out the quote button.

we dont go kill all the civilians because we arnt as evil as you are apparently. not as racist either which is ironic. you dont seem to understand that the goal of ISIS is a war to end the world. you want to fall into their hand because you lack intelligence and insight.

you clearly have no idea of the way i think, just what you make up with your ignorant bigotry.

you prove my points for me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 4:26:42

Originally posted by Alin:
Yea sure, you are better educated... By whom? By which media? Do you ever read anything besides your own?

You are a weak spot finder? I never was to much into 9/11 because since D1 i tought it is a fix... 4,5 or 10 planes i care less. I feel sorry for the inocent and want the ones at quilt punshed, all of them. You punshied just a pawn...

Key word there is "thought". Basing one event on another event without even bothering to look into it. Than coming in here posting like it is fact when even you have already admitted you dont know much about the event or even care about the event. How hypocritical and sad.

As to your prediction about terrorist attacks being imminent. That is kinda of a no brainer, you do realize that is the whole point of terrorists and as long as there are several terrorist groups around, there will always be threats of attack and/or attacks being imminent. Not really that great of a prediction.

Alin Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 15:11:31

Originally posted by mrford:
you are going to have to figure out the quote button.

we dont go kill all the civilians because we arnt as evil as you are apparently. not as racist either which is ironic. you dont seem to understand that the goal of ISIS is a war to end the world. you want to fall into their hand because you lack intelligence and insight.

you clearly have no idea of the way i think, just what you make up with your ignorant bigotry.

you prove my points for me.

that went out wrong. What i meant was clean their soil for the civilians. Whatever...

damondusk Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 1:49:26

I'm following this post out of sheer morbid curiosity and the burning question I keep coming to is: where is everyone from? Not knowing that is robbing some context from this thing (for me). I'm from the US myself (Pacific NW). How about you major players in this thread? Ford, Alin, ssewellusmc?

archaic Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 5:08:50

Alin is from Romania. Alin likes to necro threads. Dracula is from Romania. Dracula likes to necro threads. Alin is Dracula. Discuss.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 5:15:48

Romania is also a third world fluffhole by alins accounts. The correlation between Dracula, Romania, alin, this thread and everyone else is that it sucks.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 7:42:22

Originally posted by damondusk:
I'm following this post out of sheer morbid curiosity and the burning question I keep coming to is: where is everyone from? Not knowing that is robbing some context from this thing (for me). I'm from the US myself (Pacific NW). How about you major players in this thread? Ford, Alin, ssewellusmc?

Mrford - USA
Swell - USA ( he pretends to be ex marine )
I - Romania (half of the year), EU - the other half