Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 22:34:51

Originally posted by Vic:
can't trust guys who wear fitted backwards caps that's all i know

Edited By: mdevol on Sep 8th 2015, 0:06:51. Reason: sensitivity.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Sep 7th 2015, 22:39:58

I think she was shot for sure. This sounds a lot like the people who claimed 9/11 never hapened.

Just people trying to increase the demand for tinfoil hats.

braden Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 22:51:58

do they argue it never happened or that bush and cheney did it?

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 23:05:38

This thread is disgusting. You are disgusting mdevol. I thought better of you than that.

People can't rest in peace in this country anymore. Everything that happens has to be a part of a grand conspiracy or some fluff. It is rediculious and insulting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Sep 7th 2015, 23:22:36

Originally posted by braden:
do they argue it never happened or that bush and cheney did it?

They argue the government set up 9/11 to draw the US into war with jihadi muslims.

braden Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 23:33:10

never happened and was planned are entirely mutually exclusive concepts.

say what you mean; mean what you say.

Vic Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 23:37:57

ssewellusmc

Sep 7th 2015, 23:55:52

Originally posted by Vic:

Fred Durst is incredibly untrustworthy.

Vic Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 23:58:09

lol mdevol was definitely going for the fred durst look in his beer challenge video

mdevol Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 0:10:43

Fred Durst is fluff. Dont lump me in with him.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

RumorGuy

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2015, 0:16:05

I heard the other day Fred Durst hires mexicans to wash his biscuits.

Trife Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 17:57:18

so what did we miss in this thread

we need the juicy deets

DruncK Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 18:05:46

Alin Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 22:56:41

The way things developed in the Middle East and arab countries means 9/11 was a setup. If you think otherwise than go for it. You will never figure it out, that people of this world are sheeps for the ones that have the power,the money or both..

You know "colateral damage" - that`s what 9/11 is. A country like USA can never be hit by 5 commercial flights without knowing.

ssewellusmc

Sep 8th 2015, 23:00:38

Originally posted by Alin:
The way things developed in the Middle East and arab countries means 9/11 was a setup. If you think otherwise than go for it. You will never figure it out, that people of this world are sheeps for the ones that have the power,the money or both..

You know "colateral damage" - that`s what 9/11 is. A country like USA can never be hit by 5 commercial flights without knowing.

Says the guy living in the third world....

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 23:22:06

I dont know weather to be flattered at your comical hyper capable view of the US and their ability to monitor every person on the planet all the time when the internet was in its infancy, or worried at your tin foil views.

watch less movies. they arnt real.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 8th 2015, 23:24:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 0:12:52

and.. im sorry, but im bad?

Vic Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 0:58:06

did this thread just turn from backwards fitted caps to 9/11 conspiracy theories?? wtf!

elvesrus

Sep 9th 2015, 1:55:43

you call it setup, I call it interdepartmental communication failure
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Schilling Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 2:28:04

Originally posted by elvesrus:

I call it 'willful negligence', but whatever.

hmmmm...all this post needs now is someone referring to Nazi's and I think we can call it a day...

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 2:35:42

willful implies intent.

reckless maybe. but then again there had ben no real need for as thorough information sharing before. the world didnt think that way yet.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 2:38:37
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 9:14:55

Is an amusment for me to see the pride of the naive usa citizens. They will never accept anything like coruption and lie, altough they had their share of it... i mean Bush lied, Clinton lied what makes you think Obama isn't?. I know in what world i live, you don't...

I have a question for you, what do you think they'll do if they discover the greatest terrorist of all time in a bunker under a village where there is a redcross base formed of 25 americans, 10 brits,5 canadians and 1 french?

Based on the answer of the above question, what do yoh think they'll chosen btw demolishing 2 buildings full of people and and the wealth of a nation for the next 25-30 years?

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 10:16:13

Quit being so butthurt. It is making you crazy. I can taste your bitterness from here.

You just made a hypothetical jump from killing 41 red cross workers to orchestrating the worst attack on America since the onset of WWII. For what? So we cold invade the middle east? Why would we need to kill our own to do that? We wouldnt. But then again I bet you think that pearl harbor was a setup too.

The world isn't some hyper connected group of elites playing puppet master with the rest of us. Our leaders arnt smart enough for that. The real world isn't a James Bond movie. Humans make mistakes and oversights. Tragedies brings around change the se way injury or death in sport brings about chanhe. You learn and adapt. Unfortunately sometimes it is the only way. That doesn't mean every bad thing that happens is a conspiracy. Stop being so damn dissrespectful and throwing spit balls from your fluffty little country. Your life isn't our fault.

Do you even have any proof other than your hatred of American politicians and hyporheticals? I doubt it, but it would be a funny read.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 10:41:25
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 11:15:51

My fluffy little country will take 10k and integrate them, with the risk of being subject to terrorist acts. Meanwhile my fluffy little country takes 3.7% of the incoming further refugees...

My fluffty little country pays 3.7% of the bill... you know what bill?

The bill of you paying 0.68usd / fuel litter, while i pay 1.5 usd / litter.
Meanwhile, you are driving your 3000 car, consuming 20 liters/100 kilometers to shoot your 235 guns. While i ran my 1.9 with 6 liters / 100km.

Also, your 5000k wage / month is because your "democracy"(a.k.a looking for wmds to get the oil fields and all the other benefits + unloading thousands of amunition stock to give the wepon industry a breath) implementantion in the world. Otherwise, you would be like 2000k... and i pay 3.7% of 2015 bills...

So you know what you american fluff? Pay some respect and go fluff you self in your greatest country of all time... you freaking hypocrite

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 11:22:15

No offense to americans that really understand what s going on...

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 11:26:05

I like how you completely shifted points.

Classic Alin. You sound mad as heck already.

I don't think you want to start comparing immigration stats with the US dude. We have been doing it for a while. And your numbers all through that post are as funny as your 9/11 conspiracy. Make stats up much? I see you spewing nothing but bitter conspiracy theories with no proof or logic other than hatred and paranoia. Once again, your life isn't our fault.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 11:39:52
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 12:08:56

I did not say it is you fault. I said you should pay the imigrant bill and not i. I don t care how many imigrants are there... if there is only one here and it is your fault, you should pay the bill. While you made fluffy comments about my country you acusse me of swifting points? Did i made fluffy coments about yours? As a retal only...

For your knowledge, there are over 1 million imigrants ate Europe gates, and they are coming. Many of them are because of Usa politics fails(among with some other eu countreies, mine included). Among them Isis cells.

But you can t really arguea hypocrite such as yourself ....

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 12:16:06

Why do you keep shifting points? Is your stance that weak? I doubt many refugees are targeting Romania anyways.

Stop blaming all your problems on us. You sound like an ultra nationalist bigot. That region was fluffed long before we were forced to fluff it up more.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 12:19:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2015, 12:20:26

I did not say it is you fault. I said you should pay the imigrant bill and not i. I don t care how many imigrants are there... if there is only one here and it is your fault, you should pay the bill. While you made fluffy comments about my country you acusse me of swifting points? Did i made fluffy coments about yours? As a retal only...

For your knowledge, there are over 1 million imigrants ate Europe gates, and they are coming. Many of them are because of Usa politics fails(among with some other eu countreies, mine included). Among them Isis cells.

You guys can pay your own way for a change. Always asking for handouts. fluffing worthless gypsys.

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2015, 12:21:30

Also, those immigrants must be super hungry if they ate Europe's gates. Impressive really. Let them in and sign them up to perform in a gypsy circus.

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 12:42:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Why do you keep shifting points? Is your stance that weak? I doubt many refugees are targeting Romania anyways.

Stop blaming all your problems on us. You sound like an ultra nationalist bigot. That region was fluffed long before we were forced to fluff it up more.

There is an Ue repartition....

Germany takes the largest percent, than france, than nordics than almost all of the UE members. Uk takes 0. We take 3.7%. Be sure is your fault, in large percentage. This continent earned its independence and wealth by blood and thousands of revolutions and riots agains the leaders of a particular time. It also took 2 WW and millions of lifes looses in order to reach todays status.Let them earn theirs the same way, by overthrowing their dictators. The 2015 WAVE OF imigrants is your fault, the fact you don't get an official declaration from merkel or any other is because they were part of it, following your lead...

That being said, at least recognize this from the point of a regular citizen. Or at least try to argue ... but don t give me the classic fluffy "we are the greatest of all time speech, while you are fluffty"...

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 12:57:13

You are making a lot of arbitrary statments without facts. It is pointless to argue with points like that. You are misplacing your anger as always.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 14:32:30

Sure.. fluffing Aliens for the Middle East mess, freaking reptilians for arming the guerillas and turn Dictatorships into ISIS motherlands... and freaking natives of Nibru planet for the Arabic Spring...

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 14:43:34

The US has also donated over 4 billion dollars towards the Syrian refugee crisis alone, making it the largest donator by an etremely wide margin. You are fluffing about your country having to take in less than 10k refugees.

The US is also preparing to take in more middle eastern refugees in addition to the massive influx of economic refugees from Asia and other parts of America that have been flooding in for decades. You arnt a special snowflake. Everyone needs to work together. Blaming everything on the US might make you feel better, but it is nothing short of ignorance. I suppose that is bliss.

Get over it. Embrace the change, help the people settle. Saying the only people immigrating are rich and/or terrorists makes you sound like Donald Trump. You going to join some German neo Nazi protests next? Burn down some immigration centers?

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 14:50:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2015, 15:10:15

Originally posted by Schilling:

hmmmm...all this post needs now is someone referring to Nazi's and I think we can call it a day... [/quote]

NAZIs NAZIs NAZIs
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 17:47:10

Quit being so butthurt. It is making you crazy. I can taste your bitterness from here.

man, i was hoping that you'd say that you could taste his butthurt from here.

then i would've giggled

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 17:54:51

You are the butt sniffer round these parts!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 21:26:28

Everything is our fault. Your country is the cesspool of the EU, America's fault. Russia invades Afghanistan and destabilizes central asia, Americas fault. Greek economy collapses, yep us again. Starvation in North Africa, sure blame it on us.

Enjoy your vaccines and cell phones alin, just call us when the Nazis come back. We don't actually give a fluff about Europe, or Syria, or any of your problems. We'll just keep you indulging in consumer goods made cheap just for us with your slave labor and laugh at you in between coffee breaks and video games.

Lol alin.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2015, 21:58:01

Sure.. fluffing Aliens for the Middle East mess, freaking reptilians for arming the guerillas and turn Dictatorships into ISIS motherlands... and freaking natives of Nibru planet for the Arabic Spring...

So which dictator did we turn into ISIS leader? Sadam Hussein? He's dead... can't be him... hmmm

Do you support any of your arguments with facts or do you just rely on being a shifty gypsy?

Alin Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 23:37:20

Originally posted by archaic:
Everything is our fault. Your country is the cesspool of the EU, America's fault. Russia invades Afghanistan and destabilizes central asia, Americas fault. Greek economy collapses, yep us again. Starvation in North Africa, sure blame it on us.

Enjoy your vaccines and cell phones alin, just call us when the Nazis come back. We don't actually give a fluff about Europe, or Syria, or any of your problems. We'll just keep you indulging in consumer goods made cheap just for us with your slave labor and laugh at you in between coffee breaks and video games.

Lol alin.

You laugh at me? You think i care... i make jokes of your history/identity every time me and my friends meet and we bring that into discussion. But going to much into that will mean to hurt people i don`t wanna hurt in this community, because not all the americans are as stupid as ssewell or as ignorant as mrford...

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 23:45:15

Just because I’m not as batfluff crazy as you doesn’t make me ignorant. I assure you I’m better educated than you on these issues based solely on the fact of your paranoia and tin foil hat tendencies.

The dude that keeps saying that there were 5 planes on 9/11 as one of his main points is calling me ignorant. I love these forums.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:12:53

Yea sure, you are better educated... By whom? By which media? Do you ever read anything besides your own?

You are a weak spot finder? I never was to much into 9/11 because since D1 i tought it is a fix... 4,5 or 10 planes i care less. I feel sorry for the inocent and want the ones at quilt punshed, all of them. You punshied just a pawn...

ssewellusmc

Sep 10th 2015, 0:21:01

I feel sorry for the inocent and want the ones at quilt punshed, all of them.

Now you are blaming the quilters? Was it a quilting conspiracy now?

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:25:18

Go the 99% Make them dollars :D

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 0:25:35

Yea sure, you are better educated... By whom? By which media? Do you ever read anything besides your own?

You are a weak spot finder? I never was to much into 9/11 because since D1 i tought it is a fix... 4,5 or 10 planes i care less. I feel sorry for the inocent and want the ones at quilt punshed, all of them. You punshied just a pawn...

I have 7 news apps on my phone. CNN, BBC America, Al Jazeera (dirka dirka), Associated Press, and a local channel for where i live and where my parents live. I like reading the differing styles and views and form my own opinion.

I would like to think that i am pretty well informed despite my sarcastic tendencies.

I am better educated than you period. Not just in the news media. You are the type of person that reads the first line of a story and immediately knows everything, be it true or not. You are a bigot who jumps to conclusions and latches onto key fear words worse than fox news. You also enjoy blaming everyone else for your problems while at the same time claiming that it is the Middle East’s job to solve their problems themselves.

You don’t have points, you have conspiracy theories. You are a joke. I suspect even you know this. You literally just admitted to knowing little about an event that you blame so much on.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 10th 2015, 0:29:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2015, 0:46:02

My fluffy little country

Meanwhile, you are driving your awesome car getting 5 MPG to shoot your 235 guns. While i ran my piece of fluff at 24 MPG.

So you know what you american fluff? Pay some respect and go fluff you self in your greatest country of all time... you freaking hypocrite
*fixed*

I'd rather shoot my guns...its the reason you're able to sit and post stupid fluff like u constantly do.

'Merica
wasn't me...

Schilling Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 1:59:09

Originally posted by Schilling:

hmmmm...all this post needs now is someone referring to Nazi's and I think we can call it a day...

Originally posted by archaic:
Everything is our fault....

Enjoy your vaccines and cell phones alin, just call us when the **Nazis** come back...

Lol alin.

Yahtzee! I WIN!!!

Schilling Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:04:20

I have 7 news apps on my phone. CNN, BBC America, Al Jazeera (dirka dirka), Associated Press, and a local channel for where i live and where my parents live. I like reading the differing styles and views and form my own opinion.

I would like to think that i am pretty well informed despite my sarcastic tendencies.

That's a lot of Koolaid to take in.

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 2:07:19

and you do what, just make your news up? do you personally fly to every place where news is happening and conduct your own interviews?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Schilling Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 3:05:08

and you do what, just make your news up? do you personally fly to every place where news is happening and conduct your own interviews?

Trust, but verify. If I can't verify it somehow myself, I don't trust it. Since I don't have the means to follow up on everything, I'm on a constant 'news diet.' I don't pay much attention to it. Anything important will likely be discussed at the water cooler at some point and I'll hear about it there.

Still, in your case, that's a lot of time wasted reading about fluff you can't do anything about (other than have a strong opinion, maybe?). I know you've been laid up a while, but maybe you need a news diet, too?