Nov 13th 2015, 23:34:03

o7

Heston Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 23:45:24

Wonder who did it?

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 23:55:52

TOLD YOU! Is a matter of time until it reach a lot of other big EU cities.

mrford Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 23:57:57

lol, you think immigrants did this?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:21:36

Originally posted by Alin:
TOLD YOU! Is a matter of time until it reach a lot of other big EU cities.

I stand with alin. fluff immigrants from the middle east.

elvesrus

Nov 14th 2015, 0:22:26

even the ones trying to avoid the terror and live lives in accordance of their peaceful beliefs?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:24:08

Yep. All of them

farmer Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:25:23

France has closed it borders,so i am guessing that maybe there leader thinks it might have something to do with immigrants

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:28:04

or, and bear with me here, they are trying to prevent the escape of the terrorists.

stop jumping to conclusions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Nov 14th 2015, 0:30:09

Originally posted by Heston:
Yep. All of them

you sir are scum of the same cloth as those responsible in paris

farmer Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:30:33

over 100 dead

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:48:05

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Yep. All of them

you sir are scum of the same cloth as those responsible in paris

That possibly could be marked as one of the stupidest things you have said. Consider that as Europeans pull back the welcoming committees for cowards with zero pride or self worth. I see where youre empathy comes from. Yet alin, ssewellusmc, braden and i are the problem.
Lol

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:50:22

blaming an entire population for extremists is a problem. period.

it is the same thing they are doing to us.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Nov 14th 2015, 0:55:21

fords response works for me

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:01:30

I submit that the middle eastern refugees or "decent" people vastly outnumber the extremists and terrorists in the region. Taking them in does NOTHING but strengthen the genocidal islamic terrorists resolve and create another streamlined process to attack on western soil. It isnt worth it for us, or them.

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:04:36

Im sick of policing and paying for sheoples fluff. With our blood and money so they can come take a load off and rake in some of our hard earned tax dollars we dont have.

elvesrus

Nov 14th 2015, 1:05:57

well if we stopped going in and destroying their countries...

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:10:05

If we would actually finish or actually fight a war we wouldnt have the limp wristed revolving door you seem to embrace .

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:10:40

On every continent ffs

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:12:40

Mr ford wanna bet me ... on something earth related that isis imigrants in the last max 5 years are at least half part of this? I am not saying all of them are bad. I just say imigration lead to this.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:15:03

it didnt

there were attacks before the immigration, there will be attacks after the immigration.

correlation and causality. these were probably trained militants that would have gotten into the country either way. period. they were not economic immigrants from the syrian war.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:18:03

We shall see after they catche them (if they ever get them alive). I can bet part of them are here with the 2015 and 2104 waves. If not... in the last 5 years.

I care less about your causality and corelattion. Go tell some 9 eleven husband or wife or father or mother the corelattion. I would not want anyone to explain me or my mother that only 1% are terrorists. Stay in your country, fight for it and build something better.... not this fluff.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:19:32

And no they would have not got here. Not that many and not that organized.

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:19:52

Im sick of the type of fluff elves says... Im sick of imbeciles thinking there is a high road when facing an ememy down range. Taking refugees is a cop out for not finishing the job regardless of collateral damage so pacifist cowards can feel like they are saving face.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:20:25

i dont think you understand what correlation and causality means.

either way, immigration had nothing to do with these attacks. pretending it did is silly and dangerous. saying they wouldnt have been able to reach france without the mass migration is silly, and it displays a willful ignorance.

you are basically ignoring all terrorist attacks that happened before the migration simply to fit your narrative.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 14th 2015, 1:22:39
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Nov 14th 2015, 1:22:08

Im sick of the type of fluff elves says... Im sick of imbeciles thinking there is a high road when facing an ememy down range. Taking refugees is a cop out for not finishing the job regardless of collateral damage so pacifist cowards can feel like they are saving face.

so you would prefer an endless cycle of hate?

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:25:26

Ford just say it!

We are responsible for creating isis for our own God damn interest. So we can buy for decades cheap fuel and run our 30 liters engines. Along with eu allies we went there overthrow dictTors that were not our puppets, created isis.

Forced population to emigrate, 9 eleven could be our own hand.

Among 2 mil emigrants it is enough if there are 1000 isis. If you think paris is the last city you are dumb. Is only the first.

Good night ford. Go sleep in your cotton glass ball sourounded by 30 guns thinking you are safe agains brainwashed islamists.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:29:29

you are a sad person.

does the koolaid really taste that good?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:32:01

Originally posted by elvesrus:

so you would prefer an endless cycle of hate?

Thats what we gots now. Its pacifist created. Its time to take the respect instead of you trying to earn it.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:36:25

Originally posted by mrford:
you are a sad person.

does the koolaid really taste that good?

Of course i am sad ... look at the thread i am going to top. So far i am right and you are wrong. As usuall. Not a matter of bad english or anything else. Just that the gipsy has a greater view over reality than your stuffed with "we gona find wmds", "we Re doing this for freedom" brain.

This is the reality. Take it or leave it.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:38:40

the only place you are right is in your mind in your warped reality.

maybe your english is so terrible you arnt effectively conveying your idea, who knows.

have fun with that. your fear mongering and bigotry surely will help the situation. grab a pitch fork and a torch. ill join you, i wanna see how it ends.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:11:06

blaming an entire population for extremists is a problem. period.

it is the same thing they are doing to us.

To people just coming in: read this and then stop reading the thread.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:25:20

Tan is not about that. I ain t blaiming fluffing you. Or normal people who wann leave a normal life. But who am i arguing here? For years people are calling me gipsy poor and stuff. Some "briliant" mind even told me he upgrades his atv. What you fail to fluffing understand is that europe is going islamic. And i would care less if europe will go tan way of being islamic. But it will be with interferences of terorrists parties.

In 50 or less years, Europe is going to be a mess. Sure, well after our time. But lets see mrford nephews dealing with Germany and Uk islam republics. Owning uk and german tech, not syirias.

But whatever. I am just a thinfoil gipsy... in a 3rd world country.

Good night.

http://youtu.be/ZDKk15KcqNk

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:26:34

do you honestly believe that?

i mean seriously. that is some baseless fear mongering bullfluff right there. Europe turning Muslim? because of a few million immigrants?

get over yourself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:35:18

https://youtu.be/rP6U6Hhy_2M
https://youtu.be/cYFzrEIzoHE

And just as you know. East europe will be the last standing part. Just because we are a little behind the west fluff. Long therm however we are all fluffed.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:38:46

do you honestly believe that?

i mean seriously. that is some baseless fear mongering bullfluff right there. Europe turning Muslim? because of a few million immigrants?

get over yourself.

Ford i said it and i will say it again. You are sometimes so stupid and ignorant it makes me wanna punch your idiot face. Period.

https://youtu.be/4wqHdR1tDD4

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:39:46

threatening violence now?
maybe the Muslims really are changing you! WAKE UP SHEEPLE! and get your tin foil.

you are basically like a romanian cerb.

except you lie about going to sleep.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:45:45

I think alin has a point. In the real world many of you would be picking yourselves up off the floor after some of the ignorant fluff that gets tossed around here.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:47:42

Now come call me nazy and ultranationalist because i just sustained my point.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:49:08

threatening violence now?
maybe the Muslims really are changing you! WAKE UP SHEEPLE! and get your tin foil.

you are basically like a romanian cerb.

except you lie about going to sleep.

Threarening my ass. Sutpid ford. Go away.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:49:29

your ideals call you that, not me.

have fun with your islamaphobia. let me know how that works out for you now that you actually have to deal with diversity.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:52:05

I think alin has a point. In the real world many of you would be picking yourselves up off the floor after some of the ignorant fluff that gets tossed around here.

only the weak minded resort to the "i could beat you up" mentality, and i have nothing to fear from the weak minded fools. they are the first to lose a fight because their judgment is clouded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 2:58:39

I wonder if he will ever realize he s the weak mind. Prolly not!

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:02:05

says the person who misspells words that are in text he is quoting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:04:06

your ideals call you that, not me.

have fun with your islamaphobia. let me know how that works out for you now that you actually have to deal with diversity.

I dont have to deal with nothing. That s the advantage of not being a prime country in this century.
100 euro / month to imigrants
Compared with germany : 700 euros.

We are not atractive. Us gypsies are not interesting. Being a 2nd rate country has benefits. The region is Europe s (insert usa poor state at your own will).no one wants to go to colorado country side of europe.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:05:48

colorado was not a good example

they have weed, skiing, and mountains.

Mississippi maybe.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 14th 2015, 3:08:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:10:23

Alabama , Lousiana country side?

Whatever....

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:13:21

lol, you dont even have the self control to go to sleep.

classic. sleep tight, dont let the muslims bite.
Swagger of a Chupacabra