Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 10:54:56

Originally posted by mrford:
real history. not your history.

There is no such thing as real history. The history is written by the winner.

Imagine how the world history would have looked if Napoleon or Hittler would have written it. Or others since 3000 years ago.

If you want to know real History you go to the library, or lecture place and read tons of authors that wrote about stuff in some given periods. What you learn in schol is the winning side history not the real one.

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 11:10:58

https://youtu.be/GjNIaIoZKAE

This honorable belgium citizen (who fought for what belgium is today for the entire 10 years of his wortless exitance) must be capture and expeld back to his country. His uk,usa,germany all over the place friends should be threaten the same. Now, until is not that late.

No question asked, no freedom no human rights no nothing. No you fraking islam shariah, you go back straight to your country and do shariah with saddam gadafi and assad.

Mrfords all over the world must understand dictators in middle east have their own purpose. Don t puppet them, don t drain them out of their only resource,. Don t kill them using false pretexts. LET THEM BE.

Trife Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 14:02:57

Originally posted by braden:
Originally posted by Trife:

:(

don't you mean some french folk were traded to the angels?

why? it's funny and you know that it is..
.. or, wait.. no, it's funny, yea. RODHAM TWO ZERO ONE SIX

lol, you're one of the most butthurt wankers i've ever encountered.

put down the liqour bottle, you're such a effin toolbag nowadays. whatever happened to the cool braden?

Edited By: Trife on Nov 14th 2015, 14:12:32

JESUS

Nov 14th 2015, 15:18:44

Originally posted by braden:

:(

don't you mean some french folk were traded to the angels?

why? it's funny and you know that it is..
.. or, wait.. no, it's funny, yea. RODHAM TWO ZERO ONE SIX

lol, you're one of the most butthurt wankers i've ever encountered.

put down the liqour bottle, you're such a effin toolbag nowadays. whatever happened to the cool braden?

Originally posted by Alin:
https://youtu.be/GjNIaIoZKAE

This honorable belgium citizen (who fought for what belgium is today for the entire 10 years of his wortless exitance) must be capture and expeld back to his country. His uk,usa,germany all over the place friends should be threaten the same. Now, until is not that late.

No question asked, no freedom no human rights no nothing. No you fraking islam shariah, you go back straight to your country and do shariah with saddam gadafi and assad.

Mrfords all over the world must understand dictators in middle east have their own purpose. Don t puppet them, don t drain them out of their only resource,. Don t kill them using false pretexts. LET THEM BE.

Will you fluffes just shut your fluff pockets?

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 15:23:02

I find it sad that many have died and yet is hardly nothing but bunch of bickering in here. What ever happened to team spirit and everyone banding together for support?

Also sad that terrorists have already won to some degree, part of their mission has been accomplished as has been shown here in these threads.

PC Train

Nov 14th 2015, 16:48:36

Lol

PC Train

Nov 14th 2015, 18:37:19

Ooooooooooo

PC Train

Nov 14th 2015, 18:51:35

Originally posted by Cerberus:
bad stuff

That's taking the gloves off?
*golf clap*
By the way, I absolutely love your purse!

Edited By: elvesrus on Nov 14th 2015, 21:25:13

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 19:00:13

Originally posted by Hawkster:
I find it sad that many have died and yet is hardly nothing but bunch of bickering in here. What ever happened to team spirit and everyone banding together for support?

Also sad that terrorists have already won to some degree, part of their mission has been accomplished as has been shown here in these threads.

I think your reaction and the french piano reaction is what s wrong in this stance. I think we were pusyfied by our 70-80 last years of wealth. We are unable to give a strenght reaction inside our home land and in isis home land. This is a terrorist organization made of a couple of tenth thousands. The oppostion is made of hundred of millions yet they won! Because we are unable to give a firm response otherwise than tears, regrets and pianos.

You know what goes on in Israel? For a while now? They try to stab israelits? The reaction is plain simple... the military trained israelit woman or man, takes his gun out and phew phew phew. Then, the israelit authority goes to the terrorist familiy, demolish its house, arrest the ones that are related(knew) details about the terrorist act and the rest of the familiy is banished from Israel. That is a decent reaction... a reaction Europe fails to deliver. And Usa to... Usa follows only economic purposes and nothing else while Europe is pussified. If the best reaction is a piano song infront of the theater than we deserve to loose. But soon... the nationalist parties will raise and the problem would be partially solved. Other problems might appear but this fluff is to much already.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 22:16:17

Everyone please make sure you use that French flag feature on your FB page.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2015, 0:27:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Everyone please make sure you use that French flag feature on your FB page.

Um. NO! I hate what happened to the French, but I'm not going to carry around their flag.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 3:22:35

For thread comparison's sake:

http://forums.officer.com/t202654/
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 5:22:30

Originally posted by Hawkster:

I think your reaction and the french piano reaction is what s wrong in this stance. I think we were pusyfied by our 70-80 last years of wealth. We are unable to give a strenght reaction inside our home land and in isis home land. This is a terrorist organization made of a couple of tenth thousands. The oppostion is made of hundred of millions yet they won! Because we are unable to give a firm response otherwise than tears, regrets and pianos.

You know what goes on in Israel? For a while now? They try to stab israelits? The reaction is plain simple... the military trained israelit woman or man, takes his gun out and phew phew phew. Then, the israelit authority goes to the terrorist familiy, demolish its house, arrest the ones that are related(knew) details about the terrorist act and the rest of the familiy is banished from Israel. That is a decent reaction... a reaction Europe fails to deliver. And Usa to... Usa follows only economic purposes and nothing else while Europe is pussified. If the best reaction is a piano song infront of the theater than we deserve to loose. But soon... the nationalist parties will raise and the problem would be partially solved. Other problems might appear but this fluff is to much already.

You are telling me its wrong to allow terrorists to partially win, by getting what they are wanting?
You are telling me its wrong to give those in pain and suffering support?

If you believe that, than there really is no hope for this world.

I fail to see knowing what all the Israels have done has to do with what I have said. Or how many of them there are. All that stuff happens all over the globe, Africa springs to mind, among many others. And prolly in just as many numbers too. There are still problems in Israel today and prolly will be for years to come, so that (your proposed solution ??) has not solved anything and you have proved my point for me already. It has happened all through out our history as well, christians being persecuted, slaves being persecuted, etc etc.

It all falls back to the same thing, what do terrorists really want and what do they really remind you of. They want attention, they want rest of the world to listen to what they say and agree with how they think. Failing that, they want those that dont to be gone. They are acting like kids. The only solution I have ever known to really work, is to not give them what they want. Treat them just as you would any attention seeking kid. By not giving them a voice and instead only giving the ones that really need it all the attention .. in other words .. supporting those in need, those that are suffering. That is the only reaction that will ever work, the only one I have ever seen to be effective through out all of our history. Take the christians for example how did they overcome it? By force? NO, by giving each other support and trying to carry on, by ignoring them. But no we cant do that, instead we must give the terrorists what they want as seen all through out this thread. You are right about one thing though, it is sick, enough is enough, two wrongs have never made a right, stop trying to encourage violence with more violence. History has shown time and time again it has never worked. So I implore you and everyone else to go back and give those that are really in need your support.

Alin Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 10:00:38

Sure i am near the french. Sure i feel sorry. I my self have part of my family in Uk which is sort of next on those religion brainwashed fluffs list. It easy to comment, grief, be solidar. How about if it strikes you? Gatewick airport is the airport where i take my plane, is the airport where my familiy take the planes. And guess what... yestarday there was a terorrist alert in that airport.

You know how this is? It doesn t happen to you until it happens. And i am thinking now as it has already happened, because it did. 130 deaths by brain washed monkeys is like happening to me... 30 deaths, 50, 9 eleven, madrid ... it did happend to us(altought on 9 11 i have some dubt it is entire terrorists plan, but this discussion is for another time).

So what should i do? I grief - checked, i revolt - checked, i light a candle -checked. Than what ? That s it? The freaking osamma from syria is laughing ...

There are 5k persons suspected in France of having ties with terrorism. A large portion of the 13 November terrorists were on that list(except the Belgium ones). What shall we do? Give those 5k human rights? not guilty until proofen ...
fluff no! Take their entire families and send them to where they belong. Send those fluffers to Assad to make shariah in Syria. Take them to guntamo or every other place... get info.

60k persons in all Eu are suspected. We do what? Wait... wait for them to become confirmed by blowing us. That s not normal, you don t fight that with human rights. You banish them from EU and USA! Simple as that.

Than there is the Syria and Iraq problem. Where the discussion is endless. USA,EU RUSSSIA China AND EVERBODY has economic interest there. Every gallon of fuel mrford loads in his super truck costs him less cents because we went to middle east to find wmds and found Oil! That is the reality, if anyone refuse to see that than he needs an Iq check. Or he just agrees and supports that... being ignorant to "causality and effect".

Everyone did it. Russia in Ukraine,cecenia, middle east, afghanistan and all those poor countries in their zone. Usa did it to basically everyone. Starting with Yugoslavia(Serbia) in the heart of Europe, and ending with middle east. Where they suck the oil out of them, keep puppets dictators in muslim countries, that obey the command... and overthrow the others who got greedy and do not respond to commands anymore, making an example out of them, an example that suits interests. All... have a fault in this.

How do you solve this? By grief and piano? Ben laden from iraq and syria is laughing his ass off when he sees that.
No! You go there but with the sole purpose to solve this problem. You leave them enjoy their resources and their dictators. Until they overthrow them by their own. You don t want your hand dirty? Fine, agree with papa Putin because he has no problem with dirty hands, than go there toghether. Leave Middle East be... after you set in some order.

Sure my ideeas are utopic, since Russia is with Assad and Usa with the moderate muslims that want Assad down. + odds are nato and russia will never work toghether, but this terrorist fluff must stop. Our world has the means to stop it but it simply does not. Untill it will be to late... ultranationalism will come to power and than we are close to WWIII.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 15th 2015, 10:10:40
See Original Post

elvesrus

Nov 15th 2015, 11:24:47

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Alin Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 11:46:02

Well written.

I don t fully agree with it but the frankenstein quote is awesome.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 11:57:27

I have already answered your questions, but for w/e reason you apparently didnt see it / read it. Idk, so let me try it again in more simple terms.

So what should i do? I grief - checked, i revolt - checked, i light a candle -checked. Than what ? That s it? The freaking osamma from syria is laughing ...

Ignore the terrorists, so yes that is it.

How do you solve this? By grief and piano?

By ignoring them.

Sure my ideeas are utopic, since Russia is with Assad and Usa with the moderate muslims that want Assad down. + odds are nato and russia will never work toghether, but this terrorist fluff must stop. Our world has the means to stop it but it simply does not. Untill it will be to late... ultranationalism will come to power and than we are close to WWIII.

Yes the world has the means, and a rather simple one at that. Yet the world does not even try it. Instead the media pumps out thousands of reports about it all, giving the terrorists their 5 minutes of fame they were hoping to get. But it is way beyond the media too. I have seen millions of posts about it all over the place, once again giving them what they want, and worse encouraging hate and bickering.

"MOMMY!!! I WANT IT" says the lil kid.
"No," replies the mom.
"BUT MOM!!!!" as the lil kid starts to throw temper tantrum. Mom glances around notices all the attention of everyone starting to look at them, decides to give in and give her kid what it wants.

So who is the sucker and who is at fault for the kid throwing a tantrum. It certainly isnt the kids fault. Do you really expect the kid to give up? Hell no if it works.

You dont punish the kid, you dont use violence. You tell the kid no and than simply ignore them. This is really not hard concept to grasp.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 12:02:49

As follow up to ponder. How many reports of terrorism do you hear from like say China or N. Korea? Does this mean they dont happen there or just they are not reported on?

Alin Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 14:07:04

I don t agree. Isis has nothing better to do. Wait until the kid asks for a wmd or he grows up. Ignore him now and see what happens.

You are the best example of flufffied 21 century citizen. Our comunity is pussified. Ignore the elephnt in the backyard is one of the worst things to do atm. Grif piano ignore sing songs... they are laughing in our faces and wiill do what they did .more... offten.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 15:16:22

IF only, already stated that world refuses to try such simple solution.

Alin Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 15:21:19

We shall see after they catche them (if they ever get them alive). I can bet part of them are here with the 2015 and 2104 waves. If not... in the last 5 years.

I care less about your causality and corelattion. Go tell some 9 eleven husband or wife or father or mother the corelattion. I would not want anyone to explain me or my mother that only 1% are terrorists. Stay in your country, fight for it and build something better.... not this fluff.

Tired to be always right. Two pasports found in one of terrorists cars. One came from egipt and one from syria with the imigrants wave. But of course europe should take 5 more millions just because... we love diversity.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 15th 2015, 15:24:56
See Original Post

Frybert Game profile

Nov 15th 2015, 17:56:03

Breaking news: Humans are completely bonkers!

A couple of despicable humans have commited an unprovoked attack against several random humans that were just going about their daily lives. Several humans and humans very close to them have come to legitimate, grievious harm due to this.
The other humans around them don't give a damn about that though, instead they lash out at random and unrelated things they don't like, and demand that grievious harm be done to other random unrelated humans they don't like in retaliation.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 7:09:26

nvm
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford