Verified:

Revilo Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 5:35:20

What are some big(or any) news in Express right now?

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 6:32:12

news ?

depends on whats defined as news.

Revilo Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 7:54:20

Anything, I want to be more involved

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:05:55

go make a country .. play the game.

then i believe you will be making news :)

good or bad.. time will tell

Revilo Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:10:16

But I am playing a country, and i'm top 15 :P. Not that's amazing or anything, but thought it'd be more fun to communicate with others in the server.

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:16:39

u should see some action 24 hours.. :)

be patient buddy, some tigers are all still green.

Revilo Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:21:04

Alright will do. Just eager for some fun :D

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:22:36

am waiting for badonkadonkey to turn up.. but seems like he is hiding his hides :/

Revilo Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:26:47

I am very friendly dear badonkadonkey, i do not bite

Hneftafl Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 23:44:49

Originally posted by Revilo:
What are some big(or any) news in Express right now?

There are some pro-GDI killers on the loose. Give us your country number and we'll tell them not to bother you.
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

CX LaE Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 0:28:15

...what?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Vic Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 1:13:45

i will host a live chat in this thread starting now and ending in 30 minutes from now.

... am i the most legendary player of all time?

- good question. while i don't like to place myself with the true legends of the game, I certainly understand why lots of you consider me the single most legendary player of all time

... is it true that you hold the express record for consecutive wins?

-another fairly good question. yes, in fact that is true. 4 consecutive wins - the entire month of June ... and it would have been 5, had my techer not been cowardly topfed be NERRUS! a few guys have gotten 3, ebert, h2o, and a couple others, but 4 has only been accomplished by myself.

... is it true that you are currently hazing ebert in laf for no particular reason?

-well, yes and no. i am definitely hazing ebert in laf, but it's for a good reason. i see a lot of potential in him and I brought him to 1a and he's already placed back to back t10, so I really try to get him that pledges welcome which is what happens to all laf soon to be stars.

... is it true that you predicted h2o would destroy records like he did, before anyone else was able to identify this?

-yes this is in fact 100% true.

... is it true that you ran fazer and some other annoying n00bs out of the game?

- that is all true.

... what do you think of cx's poetry?

- i quite like it. highly recommended.

... blid?

- legendary. also may owe me a message, not sure. plans to play alliance in 2016

... getafix?

- send shovels up north, winter is near. also, legend.

... relax lah?

- nicest guy in the game

... superfly?

- even though he picked bibi over me (who me and superfly had declared eternal war upon just three sets earlier :p ) in team ... "mistakenly" ... i aint mad at cha

... viva?

- viva!

... ford?

- total front, sweetheart irl. frequents cheers

... s w?

- what a guy!!

...KoH ???

- when you can rock a tye dye t shirt like this guy, you've arrived. miss ya buddy

crimson ?

- this is a guy you do better to have on your side, has more heart than most people here

... ti anni ... ?

- pass

... cable?

- wb nubface :p

Edited By: Vic on Nov 13th 2015, 2:33:57

Hammer Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 1:18:05

Originally posted by silentwolf:
go make a country .. play the game.

then i believe you will be making news :)

good or bad.. time will tell

Classic..and 'tis true.

Vic, great interview, buddy!

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:21:52

Originally posted by Vic:
i will host a live chat in this thread starting now and ending in 30 minutes from now.

- good question. while i don't like to place myself with the true legends of the game, I certainly understand why lots of you consider me the single most legendary player of all time

-another fairly good question. yes, in fact that is true. 4 consecutive wins - the entire month of June ... and it would have been 5, had my techer not been cowardly topfed be NERRUS! a few guys have gotten 3, ebert, h2o, and a couple others, but 4 has only been accomplished by myself.

... is it true that you are currently hazing ebert in laf for no particular reason?

-well, yes and no. i am definitely hazing ebert in laf, but it's for a good reason. i see a lot of potential in him and I brought him to 1a and he's already placed back to back t10, so I really try to get him that pledges welcome which is what happens to all laf soon to be stars.

... is it true that you predicted h2o would destroy records like he did, before anyone else was able to identify this?

... is it true that you ran fazer and some other annoying n00bs out of the game?

- that is all true.

... blid?

- legendary. also may owe me a message, not sure. plans to play alliance in 2016

... getafix?

... relax lah?

- nicest guy in the game

... superfly?

- even though he picked bibi over me (who me and superfly had declared eternal war upon just three sets earlier :p ) in team ... "mistakenly" ... i aint mad at cha

... viva?

- viva!

... ford?

... s w?

- what a guy!!

...KoH ???

- when you can rock a tye dye t shirt like this guy, you've arrived. miss ya buddy

crimson ?

- this is a guy you do better to have on your side, has more heart than most people here

... ti anni ... ?

- pass

... cable?

Im sad I missed this :( You left out the discussion about you being Mr.Smoke and Cloacked being Mr.Clear and Tellarion all at the same time in 3 alliances. As well as a mod... next time we can talk decade of game history about lengends old and new.

No ones had a 4 win streak in express except you? Hmmmm......... sounds fishy

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 5:19:23

- that is all true.

... blid?

... getafix?

... relax lah?

- nicest guy in the game

... superfly?

... viva?

- viva!

... ford?

... s w?

- what a guy!!

...KoH ???

crimson ?

... ti anni ... ?

- pass

... cable?

You left out being the biggest nerd raging wind bag cry baby after Typhus.

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 5:28:48

You left out being the biggest nerd raging wind bag cry baby after Typhus. [/quote]

2. things here, 1 it wasn't me doing the interview, thus I left nothing out.
1. I never rage when I make a choice to double tap players and they exercise their right to start a war.

You must be a related to Caitlyn Jenner because you bring up more useless fluff from weeks gone by then any other women to grace this game. You suck at this game, at trolling, time to find something else that maybe you'd be good at.

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 5:34:00

You do struggle with reading comprehension don't you Typhus. Where did I address anything to you?

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 5:37:49

Originally posted by the Temple:
You do struggle with reading comprehension don't you Typhus. Where did I address anything to you?

By referring to me in context you're addressing me, or is that complicated.

If I said the temple talks to much, I would be addressing you weather intentional or not. When posting on a PUBLIC forum you are addressing everyone you're talking about in whatever context you're using.

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 5:40:21

It's easy. When a sentence starts with 'You' and that you isnot You, you're not being addressed.

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 5:41:47

Unless you are Vic, which would explain a lot!

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 5:42:23

It's easy. When a sentence starts with 'You' and that you isnot You, you're not being addressed.

You're talking about me in context, if you made a racist comment that started with "you" you'd be addressing everyone of said race. Is this making smoke come out?

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 5:54:18

Originally posted by Cable:

You're talking about me in context, if you made a racist comment that started with "you" you'd be addressing everyone of said race. Is this making smoke come out?

Excellent strawman, (no disrespect to our friends here made of straw)

At least you're admitting to being Typhus now, so that's a step ion the path to righteousness. Well done.

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 6:03:33

I didn't admit to anything, but if your gonna refer to me as being something don't be surprised when I speak up.

If I make a comment to she-males, it will directed to you intentionally or not, and I expect you to reply.

the Temple

Nov 13th 2015, 6:14:08

Still in denial? I thought we'd come so far.

There's no hyphen in shemales. If you're going to be infantile, at least spell it correctly.

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 6:22:08

Atleast your on the right path to responding like a good doggie

Revilo Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 6:56:46

Well that was some interesting news lol, thanks.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 7:21:18

Yes, Revilo, you will find Express is a friendly and welcoming place.

Hammer Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 12:56:43

+1 Getafix....lol...steep/short learning curve here.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 15:22:02

Lol happy to see the community is alive and kicking, vic is THE old pro!

1 old pro 17
29,626 acres
$38,422,856
CG 1297

Vic Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 17:42:17

lol awesome thread.
also cable, 4 in a row - that's a fact, well checked by several people. only done by me.
try winning 1 on this wild server.
then try back to back.
then after that you gotta follow it up with one more for the 3 peat ...
then, that's right, you gotta do it again, 4 consecutive weeks, win, win, win win.

so that shouldn't sound "fishy" unless you are a complete nub moron ... oh ... wait , lol ;)

Vic Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 17:43:50

oh and i'll go further ... no one even pulled off 4 in a row when there was FA and mass cheating. so it's a double F you record and I don't take kindly to nubs calling it "fishy" when every round is well documented and for all to see.
3 guys have done 3 peats. a few guys have won back to backs. only I have 4peat then retired

mrdodge

Nov 13th 2015, 17:45:31

Being proud of cheating 4 times in a row, must be a boston thing.

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 19:19:45

Originally posted by mrdodge:
Being proud of cheating 4 times in a row, must be a boston thing.

Back in the day there was lots of ways to win through DAS and AAs all without FA and then there's just knowing people in the game who kindly feed your war machine by letting you take their land with Retal because they respect or like you.

Back in the day Rich used to multiple hit players and they were plenty capable of fighting him and didn't. I'm not saying it can't be done, but back before the Mods looked into coordination there was the opportunity to use and abuse it.

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 19:23:34

Side note, I'm not saying your not talented or motivated enough to grind out 4 wins on this server in a row. There were just a lot less eyes watching what was happening back then.

Are you playing this week? The more skilled players that play the more competitive the top10 is, and it will push the limits of the game. I'd like to see Blid and you come back for a week and see where the top 10 starts and stops.... be a 25 million or better week to compete.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 20:03:28

I've only got seven Express wins altogether, but one of them did end your winning streak, Vic :)

I wonder if my 16 seconds is a record? Darn bottomfeeding commies are my nemesis.

Vic Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 23:14:14

There were just a lot less eyes watching what was happening back then.

dude, my record was this June, 2015 :p
and no i'm retired from express but give 'em hell.

also getafix could win a bunch in a row if he wanted but he has more fun in game than me :p

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 23:29:10

lol I'm just happy to relax and stay nub
Fun watching u old pros fight it out! :p

Cable Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 23:35:18

There were just a lot less eyes watching what was happening back then.

dude, my record was this June, 2015 :p
and no i'm retired from express but give 'em hell.

also getafix could win a bunch in a row if he wanted but he has more fun in game than me :p

Oh you won when every stopped playing the game :P j.k like I said its not a lack of talent, I just find it time consuming winning.

Vic Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:45:07

hehe in your case, it isn't a lack of talent buddy? :p

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 0:55:52

hehe in your case, it isn't a lack of talent buddy? :p

No I can win as long as I don't do stupid things... which is 90% of the time, but I enjoy the warring side of things and still finishing with major net worth. If JoH was here still he would screw with the all jetter players... little 10 tap for having no defense and then bomb their airbases and farm them into the ground.... man I miss the Express Super cop, keeping players honest.

mrford Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 1:02:00

... ford?

erroneous!

i prefer TGI Fridays!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 6:51:53

hahahahaha

vic opened a can oworms.. and then a can o whoop arse on Mr C.

Well revillo.. told ya there was some excitement .. just had to give it time.

Originally posted by Getafix:
I've only got seven Express wins altogether, but one of them did end your winning streak, Vic :)

I wonder if my 16 seconds is a record? Darn bottomfeeding commies are my nemesis.

thats an awesome record bud !

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 7:15:44

Forgot to pull up your panties?..... better buy more turrets

PS Nov 14, 07:13 Too Much Tuna (#15) The Temple (#37) 909 A

the Temple

Nov 14th 2015, 8:53:23

7.13 hit, 7.15 post including typing time. Amazing prescience multi Typhus.

f5 f5 f5 f5 on the news feed. You'll give yourself repetitive strain on your other hand.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2015, 9:57:07

btw where is Koh? i missed him!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 10:32:07

kohn00b left game.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2015, 12:06:20

Who else got some of that $19 dollar oil? I wish my SO was set for more. I only bought 100000 barrels.
Just shut up and have another beer

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 12:47:19

7.13 hit, 7.15 post including typing time. Amazing prescience multi Typhus.

f5 f5 f5 f5 on the news feed. You'll give yourself repetitive strain on your other hand.

Multi? I'm not running a multi you cry baby little she boy, I just happened to be looking at your juicy country wondering how it hadn't been hit and then bam! You got hit so I copy and pasted it before eestats even updated. Ask marshal to look into it, he will confirm that other player is not a multi, keep on crying though.

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 12:49:48

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Who else got some of that $19 dollar oil? I wish my SO was set for more. I only bought 100000 barrels.

Zzz that sounds a lot like coordination again, Oil should have been auto bought out that low....

the Temple

Nov 14th 2015, 12:50:00

Hahaha. Whatever, happy coincidence. f5f5f5f5f5f5