Verified:

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 13:01:36

I laughed pretty hard, I'm not gonna lie, that player isnt very bright though.... makes poor grabbing decisions and loses more then he gains.

the Temple

Nov 14th 2015, 13:11:01

Originally posted by Cable:
loses more then he gains.

6000 gained vs 2000 lost. Definitely losing more than he gains.

Do you struggle with couinting as well as reading Typhus?

Apologies, I realise that in addressing you directly in a public, I'm addressing all multis everywhere.

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 13:16:25

First of if your gonna call me a cheater get some proof other then your but hurt theory. Secondly he's been retake twice for and lost the majority of what he gained. He has a nice retal on the Rac though. Clear your reading comprehension is shot because when I said he loses more then he gains, I'm not referring to him making gains in grabs just what he's been retaled for moron.

the Temple

Nov 14th 2015, 13:30:07

First of if your gonna call me a cheater get some proof other then your but hurt theory. Secondly he's been retake twice for and lost the majority of what he gained. He has a nice retal on the Rac though. Clear your reading comprehension is shot because when I said he loses more then he gains, I'm not referring to him making gains in grabs just what he's been retaled for moron.

So take out RAC and he's 4700 gained vs 1700 lost. Try using all your fingers and not moving your lips when you count.

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 13:35:17

He's gained 400 acres on the grab vs you, and he will lose land when he getd retaled by the players yet to come. Like I said grabbing players to gain land doesn't count because that wasn't what I was referring too. Even when I told you that your still seeing so much red that you didn't read it. "I will grab you back" always takes his reals.

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 13:39:27

I missed the 200 acre gain vs crocs, that's a total of 600ish acres, just huge gains..... did you double tap the 0? Or are your fat fingers too?

the Temple

Nov 14th 2015, 13:46:23

Right, forward counting against retals that haven't happened... Did you work for Enron?

Cable Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 13:48:56

Originally posted by the Temple:
Right, forward counting against retals that haven't happened... Did you work for Enron?

Oh come on, even you cant be that dumb that you don't think past the tip of your nose. Every decision is a cross roads waiting, even not counting retals yet to happen hes +600 acres

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 14:22:03

"did you work for enron" .. gosh i wish i did.. they had awesome parties !

Straight Pride 101

Nov 14th 2015, 14:22:35

Originally posted by the Temple:

Oh come on, even you cant be that dumb that you don't think past the tip of your nose. Every decision is a cross roads waiting, even not counting retals yet to happen hes +600 acres

Sounds like you need me? Butt hurt got ya again?