Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 16:04:57

http://news.yahoo.com/...r-ministry-230414920.html
http://www.theguardian.com/...s-colectiv-nightclub-fire

Rock band. 400 or so youngsters. Fireworks. The noise protection(made of polyurethane which is highly inflamable) catch fire. 30 seconds it colapses over runing for their life youngsters.

30 deads at the moment. 100 in critical condition ( in skin burns, is a matter of how the body reacts thus not predictable outcome - at least half of those in critical condition are expected to die).

90 % skin burn = chance to live 1%
The criticals have from 40% to 90% skin burned.

Alin Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 16:15:20

Frybert Game profile

Nov 1st 2015, 16:24:21

You know, this is getting ridiculous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...he_Station_nightclub_fire

It should be known you don't put pyro next to noise reduction foam!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2015, 0:30:53

a sad day, sorry to hear Alin :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 0:38:28

people complain when fire marshals shut places down, but this is why.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 2:39:40

I think mrford has caught what marshal has.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 9:14:10

Originally posted by Frybert:
You know, this is getting ridiculous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...he_Station_nightclub_fire

It should be known you don't put pyro next to noise reduction foam!

Well cases are almost the same. Lots of facts that are the same.

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 17:37:14

Originally posted by Alin:
beacause i am nut fluffed in the head.

I suggest to avoid me, ignore me, never talk to me. Or else...

You have been warned! Twice.

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 17:53:24

You live in a fantasy world. Go ask mods. I give permision for them to look on any country i created IN THIS GAME and post it here.

You are sick. Go get medicine and specilized help.

And heston you are to dumb to even be adressed, therefore i ll just ignore you.go upggrade your atv ( you need brain upgrade too).

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 17:57:21

In b4 lock
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

subzero

Nov 2nd 2015, 18:00:07

in b4 gay post by mrford

oh wai...

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 18:03:32

You live in a fantasy world. Go ask mods. I give permision for them to look on any country i created IN THIS GAME and post it here.

You are sick. Go get medicine and specilized help.

And heston you are to dumb to even be adressed, therefore i ll just ignore you.go upggrade your atv ( you need brain upgrade too).

I just purchased a yamaha yxz1000r. It is fluffing awesome. I highly recommend it if you have the means.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2015, 18:12:31

i give up >.>
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 18:13:06

Originally posted by subzero:
in b4 gay post by mrford

oh wai...

There is enough hateraide to go around.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 2nd 2015, 18:32:58

alin lies. We wouldnt be here right now had he followed through with his promise to withdraw from posting. Regardless of the fact that many people are tragically hurt or dead in this horrible incident in lovely Romania. I hope the Romanians and alin summon the courage to cope after their monumental national tragedy. God bless us all. Even trife.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2015, 21:47:36

Sewell, it is completely despicable of you to use this thread about a terrible national tragedy and loss of innocent life as a forum to throw your revolting insults at alin. Alin is an interesting and good guy, I remember being his ally a long time ago in Express, and he has more honour than you do, sewell, by a long way.

I remember the thread where the subject of your 7 year old daughter became involved on the boards. It was pretty disgraceful in every respect, and the whole thing was started by your own filthy mouth that wouldn't shut up, and you brought up the subject of your daughter for some reason. it was someone else completely that insulted her in return, and it wasn't alin at all. What an idiot you are. And you won't find that thread since the entire thread was deleted.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2015, 23:02:00

No, it wasn't Alin. I won't even say who it was, why should I since you don't even remember? None of it is actually worth remembering, but I won't stand by and listen to such lies, said on this thread, without correcting you.

Alin Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:17:13

Same guy, 2 faces:

Originally posted by Heston:
alin lies. We wouldnt be here right now had he followed through with his promise to withdraw from posting. Regardless of the fact that many people are tragically hurt or dead in this horrible incident in lovely Romania. I hope the Romanians and alin summon the courage to cope after their monumental national tragedy. God bless us all. Even trife.

Same guy, on drugs that time prolly:

Oooooo
Scarey!
ssewellusmc caught a case from alin, mods and the ever feared and mighty law enforcement agency: the USA embassy in fluffhole romania.

I made a mourning thread. Was that a bad thing to do? I was expecting discussion as some people always do when tragedy occurs. Frybert pointed me a link from 2003 which i did not saw until this point. I knew about the incident because the us ambasador mentioned it when he mourned our tragedy . But no. You could not leave me alone.You wished me death, called my country fluffhole, called me raper. Wtf? You think anyone will stand that attitude? Not in this century.

Here, find bellow the gipsy fluffhole country that mourns. Yea, we had/have problems. We left comunism 25 years ago. We r are not the perfection country in the world but who is? i am proud to be romanian. So fluff off. THERE you go:

http://youtu.be/-dZGDy45ZeI
http://youtu.be/6DUfYjGtQZE
http://youtu.be/Sssr6-ch9jY
https://youtu.be/uw1iMicN8PA
http://youtu.be/X2pP0NiSEeg
http://youtu.be/K6dU0gEiJU0

Last one is for mr ford. Maybe you ll understand this way, why we are well ahead in taking emigrats... with a couple of thousands years.

Swell i never said anything bad about your daughter. You are throwing a lot of fluff in, your facts are like alzhiemer,, and i know what you are made off. You brought that mental ill stuff about your children on this boards, your sick imagination, memory fail or whatever disease you suffer. and you throw something so fluffed at me, it makes me believe you are sick, mentally sick. I tell you - leave me alone, i basically want to delete you from my memory. Otherwise i ll adress to your authorities and you ll be hearing from me in justice.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 3rd 2015, 9:41:38

Alin Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:24:36

Sorry for the off topic. Lol.

Frybert. I think the 2003 Usa incident had a share of survivors and deaths. Not so many injured, like 40% body burns up to 90.
Some excape, some suffered a paintfull but relativelly short death. This case has different parameters.
31 deaths(one more died today). 90 critical cases... out of which half are mega critical. Is a mattaer of chance for the criticals. Each day there are new deaths reports from hospitals.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 3rd 2015, 0:30:26
See Original Post

Penguine Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:26:49

I suggest to avoid me, ignore me, never talk to me. Or else...

You have been warned! Twice.

ssewellusmc...better not make him warn you 3 times...remember Beetlejuice...

ssewellusmc

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:33:49

[quote poster=Alin; 37885; 691149]Same guy, 2 faces:

Same guy, on drugs that time prolly:

[Quote]
Oooooo
Scarey!
ssewellusmc caught a case from alin, mods and the ever feared and mighty law enforcement agency: the USA embassy in fluffhole romania. [/quote]

I made a mourning thread. Was that a bad thing to do? I was expecting discussion as some people always do when tragedy occurs. Frybert pointed me a link from 2003 which i did not saw until this point. I knew about the incident because the us ambasador mentioned it when he mourned our tragedy . But no. You could not leave me alone.You wished me death, called my country fluffhole, called me raper. Wtf? You think anyone will stand that attitude? Not in this century.

Here, find bellow the gipsy fluffhole country that mourns. Yea, we had/have problems. We left comunism 25 years ago. We r are not the perfection country in the world but who is? i am proud to be romanian. So fluff off. THERE you go:

http://youtu.be/-dZGDy45ZeI
http://youtu.be/6DUfYjGtQZE
http://youtu.be/Sssr6-ch9jY
https://youtu.be/uw1iMicN8PA
http://youtu.be/X2pP0NiSEeg
http://youtu.be/K6dU0gEiJU0

Last one is for mr ford. Maybe you ll understand this way, why we are well ahead in taking emigrats. For a couple of thousands years.

Swell i never said anything bad about your daughter. You are throwing a lot of fluff in, your facts are like alzhiemer,, and i know what you are made off. You brought that mental ill stuff about your children on this boards, your sick imagination, memory fail or whatever disease you suffer. and you throw something so fluffed at me, it makes me believe you are sick, mentally sick. I tell you - leave me alone, i basically want to delete you from my memory. Otherwise i ll adress to your authorities and you ll be hearing from me in justice. [/quote]

It is gypsy. Apparently one of the many books from your house of learning wasn't a dictionary.

Alin Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:37:50

Ok gipsy gypsy 3rd word country citizen. Whatever... leave me and my thread alone. And get your facts straight if you have that capability.

Mods please don t close the thread. Rather desinfect it.

Heston Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 0:52:06

Report him already alin. How many more warnings?
Liar. Lies upon lies upon lies upon lies.

Alin Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 1:27:09

Yea lies. I lie. That's all i do. 15 years in this game i lied. I lied every single of this comunity.

I am lieimg now when i want to call you beavis and butthead. You 2 are the most wonderfull persons on this forum.

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 2:02:35

People died.. lessons need to be learned.

and i clicked to type in condolences..

and i see sewell :/ jeez man.. why ?

Condolences to the families that lost their loved ones.. kids. sad tragedy.

Vic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 2:49:26

rip to romanians. +1 for alin's vic is a girly man country

archaic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2015, 14:51:55

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I would trade all of their lives for Alin's worthless life.

Pretty uncalled for right there. Honestly ssewelluscg, you are even more cancerous than Alin. Go away.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 1:50:59

Arhaic you do realize if some of us combine forces we couod destroy the internet? Anyhow on a more serious note:

RIOTS ( NO KIDDING) on streets of my country. An entire corupt system is guilty for the previous and upcoming deaths. Coruption, authorities were exposed. This comes in the context where we as nation are extremlly hard to move, we are awear of the local and genera coruption we swim in and that s what keeps us in the same obscure spot for many years now. However, if we start moving, few things could stop the movement. I predict some nasty things going into my fluffhole in the upcoming period.

Over and out. Weekend i'll be in the street,wish me luck.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 4th 2015, 1:55:08

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 1:53:03

32 deaths, 85 criticals. Things are getting serious. This was not just a tragedy - they finally pissed us gipsyies.

mrford Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 1:59:51

at least you have the heaviest building in the world.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 2:41:35

Not sure what s your problem heston. From now on i am refering to my self as the gispy from fluffhole. I will repeat that until the entire comunity will get tired off or tella bans me.

Ford watch the news tomorrow. 1st december is anounced to be the fluff. National day, our 4th of July.

mrford Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 3:25:28

alin is going to riot against government corruption?

is alin a closet american? does Romania have any oil?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Nov 4th 2015, 3:38:08

Originally posted by mrford:
at least you have the heaviest building in the world.

If they measure their liquids with unit of weight, do you think they measure their weight in units if volume?

How many liters did that building weigh?

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 4:57:07

Yea this forum is fulffed. Makes me dislake some of you even more. When a gipsy (that weights 95 meters and has a quantity of 6 kilograms of blood with various density due to watter, juice, alcohool), hates you, you are cursed. Just as you know.

Back to my fluffhole life in a fluffhole.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 4th 2015, 8:05:42

Heston Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 5:43:00

Lmao. Drink up.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 11:15:19

This is a terrible event and I can't imagine what those people have been going through. My condolences are with the people of Romania.

Vic Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 11:58:16

... And now alin is taking to the streets to riot.

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 12:48:38

The riot is already on the streets. Prime-minister resigned. Riots are not going to stop.
The emotional impact of 34 burning youths is huge ( each day ~2 more dies, pain of the parents is exposed, the corrupt system has been exposed once again and this time with terrible deaths. The underground club was functioning illegal(all the documents needed to run such a place were rigged and were obtained with bribe) and the fault is mainly on the corrupt authorities. A major portion of Bucharest night clubs are owned by the children of people involved in politics) . Sort of final drop in an already full glass with years and years of same fluff.

The events are lacking full showing in international media. Which brings me to the discussion where i told mr ford that the media is fluffed up and we read only what some elites want us to read. This small incident could degenerate into another "Spring", and EU and NATO does not need a "spring". Not in an UE and NATO country situated just next to Putin. Thank god we have facebook lol ( thx Mr. Mark Zuck. ). I am sure we don`t need a "spring" either ( as a country) but we have been dried by our corrupt leadership for to long now and no one interfered. A prime minister resignation is not enough this time.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 4th 2015, 12:57:17

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 12:49:04

^ said the gypsy

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2015, 12:56:21

from the fluffhole :)

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 12:57:57

Next set country in Express. Look for your name ... | - * |

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2015, 13:23:33

Oh, no!!

Frybert Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 16:21:52

mrford Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 16:48:50

I understand that all the kids dying is terrible, but im not sure what the connection between the fire and the corruption and the prime minister is. did he directly profit from the deaths or lax regulations? unless this was just a flash point for frustration. an excuse to get angry at the government, and the resignation was to prevent further violence?

Edited By: mrford on Nov 4th 2015, 16:52:55
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 16:50:16

oh, and every news app i have had multiple stories about this. you arnt a special snowflake. we are aware.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 18:32:53

If u edit/delete my posts and they are all related, why not delete them all? Some of the fluff doesnt make any sense now.

😳

Frybert Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 18:44:37

Some of this fluff made sense in the first place?

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 20:22:33

Originally posted by mrford:
I understand that all the kids dying is terrible, but im not sure what the connection between the fire and the corruption and the prime minister is. did he directly profit from the deaths or lax regulations? unless this was just a flash point for frustration. an excuse to get angry at the government, and the resignation was to prevent further violence?

http://m.euronews.com/en/316490/

We live on a gold mine and they fluffed us all. 25 years since Democracy. The burning youths is just a drop that hit the sensitive nerv of our national spine.
1 December should be the fluff. We say no to corruption, to manipupation and to a lot of other things. 100k people in the streets tonight. I think 1 mil should be on 1st Dec. We are only 20 mil, even less, inside borders. And another 5-6 mil outside.

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2015, 20:23:14

^we = us gypsies living in our beautifull fluffhole