Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2015, 8:00:54

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
I just wanted to laugh at warster for getting what he deserved. You thought you were tough fluff when nbk and friends had your back and now without them you fold to any person that attacks you.
Ps. slash isn't happy that you are copying him
Pss get fvcked you dbag
Psss troy tiger is the only cool person in tko.

did you forget that TKO didnt get involved in that war hey rats??

just remember it was you who got your Alliance Hit by 3 tags because you ran your mouth.

and we didn't fold dumbass go look at the news

Edited By: Warster on Jun 29th 2015, 8:32:47
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2015, 8:24:44

and who said we dont have friends, others offered and we declined them, then IMP jumped in for their own reasons
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Shadows

Jun 29th 2015, 8:35:04

Is it just me or are all chaos countries dead or in vacation mode?

Looks like a full tag kill to me, I can't see how that's tko getting owned.

*licks warster and runs of ffat*

lol

Jun 29th 2015, 8:58:12

If this guy really did try to kill someone with a baseball bat over a text based game, I wouldn't expect much logic or accuracy in his opinions and views, regardless of how long ago it was. Personalities like that dont change much.

ddd Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 15:53:48

lol if u don't think u got owned your silly

all I gots to say

Selfie

Jun 29th 2015, 16:06:53

OWNED

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:41:48

Lol your dumb. And warster you threatened it enough times. I am just glad you got what is coming
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:43:40

Originally posted by ddd:
lol if u don't think u got owned your silly

all I gots to say

you FSed a 0 defense unorganized netting clan, and they were coming back

i think it is you who got owned because once again the server saw how bad you guys are at this game
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:00:47

NO more pew pew pew?

Chaos come on. this is pathetic. Wouldnt expect less from rats or m0b.

Back to retirement for me then.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

ddd Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:08:24

fordy once agin your words fall on deph ears, reason - they are worthless blabber

if not for imp tko was never going to come back and I didn't say they were a war clan or that they had super war built countries - but to turn that into they tag kilt us, f that trash

even warster knew they had been whooped or why else did he cry to me on mirc

funny how he knew nothing bout imp coming in, bs to that also

I offered him a cease the day before imp stepped in and he declined, after whineing bout the shape they were in..

u can feed others that bs u never called imp in but not this ole duffer

ps I could care less bout that by the way,

you wont have a top 10er me tinks lol so mission accomplished, now u to can warnet instead of bragging bout how u all are the bestest netters reset after reset

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:13:00

im not in TKO....

it is fascinating how delusional you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:23:18

DDD- I wish IMP didnt get involved. I think it would of been close by end of set. Would we of won? Maybe maybe not. Look at the stats. We were killing 3-6 originals a day, and keeping on top of restarts..... time that by 40 days left.... would of been close. Even if we drop down to 2-3 originals a day would of been close. I was breaking originals and I only made countires when you FSed.

We voted no on CF. We didnt know of IMP when we voted. Did we know IMP was going to step in a bit before they did? yes. Did we ask them to? no.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 19:15:39

Originally posted by ddd:
fordy once agin your words fall on deph ears, reason - they are worthless blabber

if not for imp tko was never going to come back and I didn't say they were a war clan or that they had super war built countries - but to turn that into they tag kilt us, f that trash

even warster knew they had been whooped or why else did he cry to me on mirc

funny how he knew nothing bout imp coming in, bs to that also

I offered him a cease the day before imp stepped in and he declined, after whineing bout the shape they were in..

u can feed others that bs u never called imp in but not this ole duffer

ps I could care less bout that by the way,

you wont have a top 10er me tinks lol so mission accomplished, now u to can warnet instead of bragging bout how u all are the bestest netters reset after reset

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/...1/4581706/nerd-rage-o.gif

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:12:13

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
NO more pew pew pew?

Chaos come on. this is pathetic. Wouldnt expect less from rats or m0b.

Back to retirement for me then.

You can't brag about retirement then next post talk about how you are breaking countries. And I am not a member of chaos, I went back to retirement after I crushed everyone at netting and realized there was no competition.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:16:28

vic looks to be top netter atm.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:17:30

Rats, there has been some awesome single country and total ANW totals recently. Might be more of a challenge out there than you think.
Your base is mine!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:22:03

I haven't looked at the changes to the game but it seems to still be the same people that I beat then are the people to beat now. Just because it's easier to get high nets doesn't mean the competition got better

Jun 29th 2015, 20:27:05

What Rats has been doing during his retirement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhNneU5shTs

:D

Game keeps chaning every year or so, usually a bit of adapting time. Only one way to find out. There is also another apect of this game, it involoves those troops and jet thingys and something called the attack button.
Your base is mine!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:27:34

Theres no conutries to break :(

No more pew pew pew

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:32:24

I have been known to flog my bishop in San diego. Crip keeps trying to taunt me back by telling me how much better Swedish viper is then me

Stryke Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:39:23

PS. I finally took your advice and joined ICD... a year ago... still there.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

slip Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:42:36

I haven't looked at the changes to the game but it seems to still be the same people that I beat then are the people to beat now. Just because it's easier to get high nets doesn't mean the competition got better

youre still a scrub

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:48:13

Slip speaks the truth I am very scrubtastic

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2015, 21:22:40

since i don't follow who play with what forum nick i''m guessing DDD is bomber or mob

considering the day before i only spoke to Mob, then bomber messaged me and then Xninja messaged me

i asked mob on what grounds would the war end and asked for a straight answer for why the war happened, then bomber messaged me out of nowhere and gave me a different reason then Mob and then Xninja and i spoke and he gave me another reason for the war.

It was a fact finding mission, as for the state of the war when IMP hit, we were doing what we planned to do , kill restarts and pick off a few originals every day, the end goal was to kill you all by the end of the reset which we would have done regardless of IMP.

you guys are soooo proud of ourselves, you hit a target that didnt want war, didnt prepare for war and we still fought you back.

Edited By: Warster on Jun 29th 2015, 21:32:44
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 22:18:05

This much whining from 1 clan hitting you, yet you thought it was awesome when other netting clans got hit.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2015, 22:24:52

Excuse me ???

fluff , you talk out of your ass rats.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 22:44:02

Originally posted by Warster:
Excuse me ???

fluff , you talk out of your ass rats.

Wrong. He sticks rats in his ass... aka Rats For Your Ass.

You are welcome.

Jun 29th 2015, 22:53:38

TKO fought back a lot harder than I expected given they don't war all that very much. But netters know how to build countries with solid economies which is the basis of a good war countries.

I doubt Warster was thrilled when PAN got obliterated by CC a few sets back.
Your base is mine!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 23:08:19

Warster you ran your mouth quite a bit when you thought you were untouchable and refused to help anyone dealt a raw deal. I am surprised imp backed you knowing full well you would never have theirs if the situation was reversed.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2015, 23:21:42

Again rats you know nothing of what you speak, we didn't ask for imp's help, they had their own agenda, we wanted to fight alone,

Only once has a ldp or fdp asked us to get involved in a war and where we could but had our hands tied my pacts, so stop talking about fluff you know nothing about.

If I was such an ass, why do we rarely war??+

Edited By: Warster on Jun 29th 2015, 23:27:14
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 23:23:02

Originally posted by Warster:
Again rats you know nothing of what you speak, we didn't ask for imp's help, they had their own agenda, we wanted to fight alone,

Only once has a ldp or fdp asked us to get involved in a war and where we could but had our hands tied my pacts, so stoptalking about fluff you know nothing about

Wasn't it his mouth that got him in trouble last time?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2015, 23:33:32

Yes, rats mouth was part of what caused the war in icd's first reset back,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssewellusmc

Jun 30th 2015, 0:47:51

Clearly told me if he didn't like ya, he'd kill ya. How did that work for him?

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2015, 1:17:00

Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jun 30th 2015, 1:21:56

Hahaha

KeTcHuP Game profile

Jun 30th 2015, 15:56:26

Confirmed I would never have an allies back!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 16:57:41

I feel like the dude whose clan did the worst by a huge amount and hid in vacation mode shouldn't be talking fluff.

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 17:03:55

no one tell him chaos did that too
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jul 3rd 2015, 18:45:04

I feel like the dude whose clan did the worst by a huge amount and hid in vacation mode shouldn't be talking fluff.

I came back and fought.. how was I hiding rats. Wife was in hospital for 14 days. You got buttfluffed for running yout fat trap and you are looking for an excuse.

I also cast the first stone.

You are welcome.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 3rd 2015, 18:48:50
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Jul 3rd 2015, 18:47:37

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 23:50:38

That's julian assange holed up in Ecuador in london.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2015, 23:52:00

Stemming from an incident involving holes.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Jul 4th 2015, 0:05:03

Originally posted by Heston:
That's julian assange holed up in Ecuador in london.

Lol... no, this is Rats favorite activity...