Verified:

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 3:09:26

You have a specific talent for taking things extremely far out of context.

If you actually think he meant that clans arnt allowed to kill who they want as long as they arnt at war then you are one interesting feller.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:09:37

Yes. *Retal*.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:10:00

You don't have to take my word for it. Ask Tella yourself.

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:10:23

yes. and we have -1:kill
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:10:34

we grab you.. then we kill you
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 3:10:38

Or just read the thread again without dumbass mode engaged.

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:11:33

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:11:58

Nobody is reporting it- so he [ Tella ] doesn't involve himself in it; but, that's the rules.

So if you're netting only and someone suddenly kills you and you did no harmful spy ops or LGs then you can report them and have them deleted. Some of the rules are made to protect netters from getting killed. The rules do NOT protect untagged. Only tagged players. And 1 man tags are defined as a Tagged team.

You can still landgrab them, but excessive LGs can be defined as grounds for deletion.

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:13:22

is that your go to defense? the report and delete defense? lol. do you feel that what we are doing merits deletion?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:13:51

does anyone actually think we should be deleted for this? honestly..?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:15:07

it is funny that you people think any of this matters. like we have active mods on this server.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:15:09

i dont see why it concerns you at all realistically.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:15:25

fords right lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:17:11

Hey,. I'm just saying. It's the rules. How we feel about it is irrelevant. Some players want to come here to net and not war. That's why it's in place as a rule. If you want a 1 hit policy then you can do that.

But if I recall correctly Dissident publicly posted that your retal policy is contrary to what you just did today to Deezy.

Originally posted by Dissident:
The Elders tag is a war tag. While we will not engage in a war without some form of instigation, we will kill a country who grabs us while we are at war. We are ALWAYS looking for an excuse to war even if that means we goad a clan into a war.

Grab us once, we will retal. Grab us twice, you will die. If your alliance doesn't like it, they are welcome to join the kerfuffle. The more the merrier.

Merry Christmas.

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:19:41

diplomacy. if you want to net it might be a good idea

if you want to quote that thread...

Originally posted by elvesrus:
PooOnYou's official policy is basically if you're a fluff, you die. Cases will be judged on an individual basis, going through all publicly available news/country updates.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:19:55

we decided to have a war that is 5v10 roughly. one or two will provide some trouble... but unfortunately we wont encounter as much resistance as id like.

that is why id like to extend an invitation for ANY team of 3 and under to join in and fight against this injustice. that is unless we get deleted before then... its at the mercy of the gmods.

see you on the battlefield.... or in the sidelines playing bughouse or skittles...

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:20:55

do you really think anyone in a clan with less than 4 people is comfortably netting?? because it seems to me that they are just land farms for the rest of the tags.

and the only thing of matter i see there is "we are ALWAYS looking for an excuse to war..."
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:22:09

lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:23:02

thank god we were able to conjure an excuse to war. it was getting boring.

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:24:03

i need to get this drunk more often
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:25:37

sorry link, I can't join you in that drinking quest

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:25:40

"While we will not engage in a war without some form of instigation" is false advertisement.

And yes Link, people in clan sizes under 4 try to net too. brown sauce is in a clan of 1 trying to net. You were free to target LovelyDovey because he/she is untagged.

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:28:07

ask gogy how easy it is to net here short handed

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:32:30

Shrug- it shouldn't be like that. This server would have more players if these rules were enforced. Apparantly there's confusion about the rules., so I'll ask Tella to post clarification.

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:33:05

"Try"
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:33:38

go snitch you fluffin fluff lol. this has nothing to do with you yet still you piss and moan
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 3:35:21

start posting random numbers and claim it is a legit way to play commie casher

it will confuse him and he will forget about being a snitch for a while.

id1028s

Jun 21st 2015, 3:37:06

Originally posted by Celphi:
Shrug- it shouldn't be like that. This server would have more players if these rules were enforced. Apparantly there's confusion about the rules., so I'll ask Tella to post clarification.

I agree. I've played a few rounds on team and it seems team server involves random KRs, mostly on netters too. It also has the least amount of people playing. Go figures. If its like this I won't play here either. Solos join this server also because they want to try different strategies to net. There are simply not enough countries they can try different strats with at any given moment so they join the team server to start a country too.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:37:17

@Link:
Call it whatever you may. If we followed the rules or our own annouced retal policies, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:37:20

he knows where to find me for a view from the other side

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:37:44

im sure tella really doesnt want to be bothered with whats happening here. he's prolly laughing it up!

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:37:56

you guys should ban together. saftey in numbers. that number is 5.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:38:59

Originally posted by id1028s:

I agree. I've played a few rounds on team and it seems team server involves random KRs, mostly on netters too. It also has the least amount of people playing. Go figures. If its like this I won't play here either. Solos join this server also because they want to try different strategies to net. There are simply not enough countries they can try different strats with at any given moment so they join the team server to start a country too.

I'd like to point out that boltar and I have gotten active to kill people who kill netters when the rules allow

and by netters I mean tags we know are actually trying to net

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:39:40

Hey- I get it. The group in violation of the rules wants to slander the person sticking up for the rules. No problem. It's completely logical. Unfortunately, name calling hasn't worked on me since 1985.

id1028s

Jun 21st 2015, 3:40:15

I'd like to point out that boltar and I have gotten active to kill people who kill netters when the rules allow
Are you in elders? Because elders just KRed a few netters and provoked a few that were too big for them to hurt effectively (but that surely they will try to KR later by doing 5 v 1).

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:40:59

id also like to point out that we have NEVER declined ANY tag a pact if they are trying to be left in peace.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:41:15

Hey- I get it. The group in violation of the rules wants to slander the person sticking up for the rules. No problem. It's completely logical. Unfortunately, name calling hasn't worked on me since 1985.

technically we're all sticking to the rules. we just have dissenting opinions

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:41:31

also, elders will kill the big ones. lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:41:53

unless snitching and stupid rule manipulation leaves us.. unable to do so lol..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:41:57

Are you in elders? Because elders just KRed a few netters and provoked a few that were too big for them to hurt effectively (but that surely they will try to KR later by doing 5 v 1).

I did my killing of untags last night

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 3:42:48

the guy hiding behind the rules*

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:43:34

^LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 3:47:16

Selfie you still need to recruit me 3 more like you. I'm trying to catch Jayr. He has like 3 followers.

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 3:50:48

BRB killing

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:53:05

I have to lay down now guys. Enjoy the rest of teh night. I'm feeling lovely myself :)

Loves y'all
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 3:55:34

this has to be a record for the fastest a thread has gotten to page 2 tho.

i wasnt even done my turns for the night before i got to read the war dec... it was already on page 2

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 4:06:03

almost an hour. fast, but doubtful a record. there was some solid drama on here when they started enforcing the single team rule.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 4:07:24

you're welcome ;)

Rasputin[ICN]

Jun 21st 2015, 4:21:13

"While we will not engage in a war without some form of instigation" is false advertisement.

I don't think this is false at all. It depends on how you define instigation. I was personally offended that they think they can play in team without a team. 2 is a duet, not a team. 1 is WAY off. Personal offence certainly seems like it should fall under the definition of instigation.
Rasputin
President of ICN

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 4:32:06

Some of you may think I'm *snitching* or *teacher-petting* but I want the server to grow. By killing off all the 1/2/3 man tags (likely new to TEAM) you're effectively deterring them from playing on this server.

There's hardly going to be 5 people grouping up at once to join the server. The ability to war is possible in many ways, but there's a minimum requirement of a 1hit/spy op kill policy. That's what the rules currently state. The only exception are untagged players. But note that even 1 man tags are tagged teams.

If someone hits you or does a negative spy op and your clan has a 1hit policy go kill them, I don't care. Your retal/kill policies are recommended to post but are not mandatory.

That's the way it should be.

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 21st 2015, 4:44:45. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]