Verified:

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 4:36:12

didnt you just declare on a tag because a dead member made a harmful op on you?

arnt you refusing to declare peace even when they have surrendered and had no intention of fighting?

and then you make that post about running people off by killing them?

what?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 4:50:39

I have the right to refuse peace. I've already spoken to Tella about it.

The clan [ book ] committed an action which allows us to war them. When it happened or how long ago is regulated by one fact: it must have happened during the same set. Everything that I've done is within the rules.

Book isn't exactly innocent in all this:
Their leader told their members to be more aggressive. It's only when they were warned by two other clans did they try to retract their member's actions. My facts are easily verifiable here: http://jas20009.wix.com/thebook

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 21st 2015, 4:55:48. Reason: [ Irrelevant ]
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:00:51

how do you miss a point that in your face?

you: dont run people off the server by warring them when they dont want to war

you: refuse to stop fighting a clan that doesnt want to fight and the agressor died 2 weeks before you declared

it has nothing to do with your right to do whatever, it is that you are a hypocrite.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:03:27

I don't think you know what the definition of hypocrite is. You might want to go to dictionary.com and try again.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:05:39

hyp·o·crite
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

i would say that lines up pretty well.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:07:56

My message is to follow the rules. In order to be a hypocrite I would have to be violating that myself -which I'm not.

It doesn't really matter how you feel is fair / even / just ... that's why we have 'rules'. I followed the rules.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:08:55

lol, bullfluff.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:09:55

Oh look! A rule:

3c) Provocation is defined as at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. Provocation is limited to the current set.

Can you type out that 2nd sentence out for me?

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 5:10:03

Originally posted by Celphi:
Some of you may think I'm *snitching* or *teacher-petting* but I want the server to grow. By killing off all the 1/2/3 man tags (likely new to TEAM) you're effectively deterring them from playing on this server.

Originally posted by Selfie:
how do you miss a point that in your face?

you: dont run people off the server by warring them when they dont want to war

you: refuse to stop fighting a clan that doesnt want to fight and the agressor died 2 weeks before you declared

it has nothing to do with your right to do whatever, it is that you are a hypocrite.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:10:32

How are you still missing this?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:11:14

Yes or No? Did [ book ] commit a provocation outlined in the rules during the current set?

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:12:54

It has nothing to do with the rules! lol what is wrong with you! im not saying you broke a rule. Im saying you are a hypocrite, as in you say you want one thing but you act in a manner that says otherwise. Like killing a tag that doesnt want to war but saying you want the server to grow so killing smaller tags is bad.

we both know your "provocation", while technically correct, is bullfluff.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:12:58

Am I killing off 1/2/3 man tag teams without provacation? No.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:16:31

For me to be a hypocrite, I would have to be doing exactly what I'm 'preaching against'.

angryford didn't even post my entire message. That same post says: If someone hits you or does a negative spy op and your clan has a 1hit policy go kill them, I don't care.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:18:41

you said you want the server to grow

you are participating in an action that is not helping the server grow by killing a tag that does not want war and refusing to let them surrender since they had nothing to do with the agression.

why are you still talking about rules? you are like a robot that needs to be re-booted. i said nothing about breaking rules. there is no way you are actually this hard headed.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 5:19:13

You don't need provocation to kill someone. You DO need it to justify entering an existing war. And to make it clear again, ingame actions determine if a tag is still at war, not posting here. MiM just killed a book country today. They're still at war in my *puts on sunglasses* book.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 5:21:19

Understood, I stand corrected and thank you for the clarification.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:22:20

Originally posted by tellarion:
You don't need provocation to kill someone.

well would you look at that.....

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 5:26:24

will people ever listen to me tella?

it always takes you to confirm :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Selfie

Jun 21st 2015, 5:28:45

lol

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 5:33:37

just think, I have a decent wall of text explaining the origins of the provocation rules along with a couple other topics here. those rules being made did involve me after all :)

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 5:34:52

i called that fluff. just cuz you wanna be a mod you think you fancy or something!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 5:35:33

fluff I was purple for defending myself :p

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 5:38:32

one eye one horn flying purple people eater
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 6:05:34

related to the flying spaghetti monster?

something I was working on before clarification.

I've openly advocated, in one of these current threads, to report people if you think they aren't following the rules. I do it on occasion. What I want as a player are less grey areas, and it feels like there are some huge examples with some rules that can contradict each other. Seems like some rules need to be clarified over and over.

That needs to be fixed before I put effort into growth. I'm one of the assholes that "ruined" this server even though it was fluffed from the start letting the inmates run the asylum. Took about 4 years just to get what we have today and to do it we had to push the limits of mod patience. Even with the new rules it's been my experience that the only way to get clarification is to push. When I got deleted for rules violation here it was for putting in hits to kill a country that grabbed me multiple times because there was a zero tolerance policy at the time for any outside hits. It took 37 hours from deletion to reinstatement, and might have been shortened by asking martian to get involved.

fluffed part about all that? I was always in favour of single tags and part of why the debate was as long as it lasted was due to others known to have been in TSO fluffing about it. Not me. I was patiently waiting to hear the results of my appeal. Without this you wouldn't be able to limit harm by finishing off someone trying to farm you that someone else was killing already. No coordination at all, not even places mods can't track. That is how the provocation rules were born. For defensive reasons against suiciders in the alpha test of the new team rules on team itself.

Boltar and I tried to get some of this crap ironed out before that first set started, but it was like talking to a brick wall named Red X. Untags also had full rights, unlike now. The country I killed and got deleted for was untagged. Are you starting to see how fluffed those first few sets were? Meanwhile the tag I was in for most of the time I've been on the server tried to keep it to the current war rules (we would kill random stuff to give our eventual challenger a leg up) well over a year before they were a thing.

I came into this expecting to say more, but the train has come to a halt close to the sandman. Feeks unfinished to me, but I would really like to help make this a better place.

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 6:08:40

you needed to post that in a thread worth more of a fluff than this one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 7:53:18

lol... thanks tella. i owe you a cookie for clarifying that for celphi (who seems to have fled in shame).

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 8:23:39

Wow this thread is awesome!

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 10:09:06

This guy sure cries alot lol. And this had nothing to do with his sorry excuse for a team lol. You were going to be included in the cleansing. But you knew that so you attacked a defenseless spam tag. Sad
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

MountainYeti Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 12:03:09

Link we looked for an even fight and couldn't find it. We declared war on book since it appeared to be the closest we could get. Unfortunately a 3v2 becomes 1 sided when the 3 people make 0 effort to fight back.

Did you really want us to just wait and do nothing only to get blindsided by a 5 person clan?

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:11:13

Just FYI, book & MiM are at war still. So unless you want to be deleted I'd pick another target.

Late to the thread - but I don't consider this a "war" by any normal deffinition OR MiM a clan by any definition of this server... so I like it Diss

Edited By: Dreckon on Jun 21st 2015, 14:13:14
See Original Post

ZDH Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:38:03

Originally posted by tellarion:
You don't need provocation to kill someone. You DO need it to justify entering an existing war. And to make it clear again, ingame actions determine if a tag is still at war, not posting here. MiM just killed a book country today. They're still at war in my *puts on sunglasses* book.

So as long as you have a reason you can enter an existing war?

Is Celphi being a dumbass reason enough?
-BigZ

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:42:06

I know better than most how difficult it is to find an even fight. Thats how we find ourselves in this situation. We are outnumbered 6 to one but most likely we won't be in ti much danger. We don't wabt ti ruin the sets of the few actual netting tags that are really a team and are trying their best to stay out of fluff like this.

When provocation doesn't come you do what you must. I didn't care who you went to war with your tag is too small to provide what we seek and i never would have mentioned your doings with book in the first place if i wasn't just reminding celphie ,who can't seem to stay out of our affairs, that he has his own things to attend instead of bleating endlessly in our direction lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:43:25

according to our retal policy it is...

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:48:07

And thank you tella for explaining that very basic rule to our friend that became confused and forgot.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

MountainYeti Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:48:41

Dreckon the lack of action on the war front was intentional following our initial hits because we wanted to give them an oppurtunity to fight back. Unfortunately I dont see that happening now. Hopefully elders gets a bit more resistance in there skirmish but i see it playing out the same way as our war a 1 sided slaughter

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 14:56:55

well mountain... here's what Elder's is going to do next. And I tell you this as an invitation to have some action with us.

We are going to kill the big hoss #5 next. it's going to take some effort but maybe we will get it done tonight. After that, it's going to be pretty slim pickings for countries to kill IMO. So between now and us killing #5, we're open season. YOU can FS us and try to get a kill out of the deal. All you gotta do is come and get us. We've already declared war on you but because of some rules we weren't allowed to kill you. PLEASE come fight. Tell book that they can come too and fight alongside you.

IF you can negotiate a peace with book and convince them to come hit Elders with you guys then maybe we will have a nice war for the rest of the set. Think about it.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2015, 14:59:52

Plus- they can't attack a clan who hasn't done at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. That's grounds for deletetion as well. (ie Deezy here to War).

Doubt that is going to happen. LOL They just up and killed my solo country who hadn't bothered anyone. Next round, I'll act on their suggestion and go at them first. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 15:00:52

i LOVE it!

Dissident Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 15:01:38

find some friends! make a real sized team. Breathe some life into this server by bringing on some DETAH!

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 15:10:27

I have a feeling we won't have much trouble finding a war next set...

So I've got that going for me... which is nice.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 15:10:39

:D
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

elvesrus

Jun 21st 2015, 15:39:21

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Plus- they can't attack a clan who hasn't done at least 1 grab or harmful spyop. That's grounds for deletetion as well. (ie Deezy here to War).

Doubt that is going to happen. LOL They just up and killed my solo country who hadn't bothered anyone. Next round, I'll act on their suggestion and go at them first. :)

make sure to join a tag, even if its just you.

mrford Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 16:15:01

anyone remember that time celphi was such a dumbass and so convinced in his convictions but he was wrong?

i do. it happens all the time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 18:34:46

dude... even he can't be truly convinced in his conviction that somehow Book instigated their bogus "war dec" in order to hide behind Tella's rule that nobody can attack a clan "at war"...
Originally posted by mrford:
anyone remember that time celphi was such a dumbass and so convinced in his convictions but he was wrong?

i do. it happens all the time.

dude... even he can't be so stupid to be truly convinced in his conviction that somehow Book instigated their bogus "war dec" (in order to hide behind Tella's rule that nobody can attack a clan "at war"...)

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 18:37:07

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Make a new clan and FS Elders next set! Or xBaDx! or DrunkSex! they are all fluffholes!

PS: don't bother with MiM - trust me it's not worth the brain damage of having to deal with Celphi's stupid ass

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 18:39:45

[quote poster=Celphi; 36506; 662191]I have the right to refuse peace. I've already spoken to Tella about it.

The clan [ book ] committed an action which allows us to war them. When it happened or how long ago is regulated by one fact: it must have happened during the same set. Everything that I've done is within the rules.

Book isn't exactly innocent in all this:
Their leader told their members to be more aggressive. It's only when they were warned by two other clans did they try to retract their member's actions. My facts are easily verifiable here: http://jas20009.wix.com/thebook [/quote]

bullfluff... when I approached them about the rogue member they clearly told me they didn't condone his actions and to do what I wished with him... which I did and then allowed them to grow in peace since they were honest in their dealings with me...

Brigg Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 22:46:21

Originally posted by Link:
EVERY TAG WITH 3 OR LESS PEOPLE IS NOW AT WAR WITH ELDERS!!!!!!

or should be.. because Elders is at war with them.

Even Country #44? (He's currently 2nd place at time of posting. And his country is looking pretty beefy <.<)
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Link Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 23:05:32

is he is untagged then he is non of our concern at this moment.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jun 22nd 2015, 5:52:31

i dunno... i have no problems making him our concern. =)