Verified:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:14:12

That's not true, mrford. Don't tell me my mindset. You're not seeing the whole picture. Tactics are being applied to pick a fight with me by this guy, and that's my problem, as I don't want a fight. I don't want to bend over and take it either though. I have enough experience on here to know if I took one of my 8kland countries and starting hitting your 16k countries, you'd get tired of having a net-loss in land all of the time. There are plenty of bots and countries of our own to look at for land. I'm simply saying I don't want to be a farm.

Or how about I take a 14k land country and hit one of those 80k land fatties out there? How many of you clans out there are ok with that? 1;1 retal you won't get beans back. It wouldn't be hard to do with all of the 'low defense' people are playing with, but most would be upset, just like they were before when I did it years ago when I was a newb to FFA.

I made a request to IMP to not do any more attacks. I've hardly heard from them, but instead the hecklers of earthempires.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:19:11

you have not been a farm at any point in this set, and your analogies in that last post are a bit extreme. you are acting like you were egregiously wronged. you even got your land back in the retal. you are blowing things out of proportion like i suspect you often do.

there is a reason multiple people from multiple clans are telling you that you are being an idiot.

and go ahead and grab me. i assure you i wont make a FFAT thread fluffing about it. i welcome your challenge. i need a EM/NM dump since HT self deleted like a fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:19:48

Take ur retals...you'll be fine.
wasn't me...

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:31:39

You're not getting it, mrford. I know how these kind of people are. He started, I asked him to stop and he purposefully did it again on a bigger country lol. It only gets worse from here. I also don't like being disrespected by his personal messages so I wanted to involve IMP leaders to get some form of peace. And no I didn't 'get my land back'. The first retal I didn't get much as the attacking rules have changed from my understanding from a long time ago. Also, if I have nothing to gain but 'getting my land back' and lose hundreds of millions in the process, why would I want to be apart of this exchange? The whole point isn't about 2 landgrabs dude. The point is the personal tensions escalate to war, and I was trying to avoid it very early on. I have nothing to gain by warring a clan that would kill me. Nor do I have anything to gain by 'maintaining' land and having to rework myself back up. Also, I've already let one of my countries go to another clan when one of their members mistook 1 sabotage missiles op when I typed in the wrong number. I could have easily gone ape on the clan, but I don't want to throw an entire set away. Surely an entire country is worth more than 2 LGs...

And look at you, threatening with missiles and I haven't even done anything. Couldn't you just say "Well then I'd retal your one small country and call it even"? Of course you wouldn't. And I wouldn't either.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:39:08

do you honestly believe the fluff that you are spewing? if so you might as well quit now. this isnt the game for you.

you sit there and say im threatening you with missiles when it is a light hearted response to you talking about grabbing me yo prove a point. you just omit fluff when it suits you. you are an idiot. maybe ill get bored in a few days and show you what being a farm really is. you havnt experienced it yet, i assure you lol.

you want to alleviate tensions with this thread and you are doing the exact opposite. maybe you should stop while you are behind and PM IMP's leader. he already told you to do that. stop being a dramatic idiot or some dramatic fluff might find you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:39:35

Ok all you poons.... everyone seems to have their "points and merits".....

But...

Let me first state, Goku messaged me privately before I even had any knowledge of this post... so here is my rant...

From what I am gathering from Goku is the fact that he "tried" diplomacy in game with the aggressor, pretty much got spit in the face. He comes here to contact "IMP" but is met with everyones apathy.... Well not everyone, but a lot of big boys showed up and spit their fluff....

Why is the server so threatened by a solo clan player asking for a little respect?
Dragon had to deal with this fluff, Stryke has had to deal with this fluff... what is everyones problem??? There is not enough bots, self farming or inner land trading out there where you have to go and bully some old school FFA runner trying to get back into the swing of things?

Just a joke really.. and sure, I can come off as being hypocritical, Chaos in the past was the fluffs picking on the smaller tags, but we got 3 major established clans to gang rape us to show us its not so fun after all huh....

So with that out the way, everyone pat them self on the back for making FFA such a welcoming place to play....

Goku has been invited to join Chaos and to learn how the server state currently is. He wants to net, we will try everything in our power to make this happen.

If IMP feels they are still entitled to what ever land or reps or what ever the hell is going on message me. I will offer my string up if needed to shut this thread down and have everyone move on.....

TKO I didn't forget about you either, I am still waiting for a message in regards to our resolution with the mishape we made. Even though it has been some time now.....

All in all, Chaos wishes to remain neutral in the matter. We don't thing either side is really right or wrong, we just want to try to make FFA grow. This Goku guy does not seem like the normal scum new members we get here trolling on the forums. So I hope everything can work out for the best.

End Rant....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:41:20

I already did. I was waiting to hear from Primeval, but you keep posting here instead, unfortunately.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:42:32

a clan that was killing bots and has abused small tags is complaining about people chastising an idiot on the boards?

good one xninja. solid chuckle.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:43:25

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
I already did. I was waiting to hear from Primeval, but you keep posting here instead, unfortunately.

you dont have to respond. if my post count isnt enough evidence for you im not going to stop. ill keep yapping till you piss me off enough and ill start killing your countries. that is how this ends.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:43:26

Originally posted by Xninja:
Ok all you poons.... everyone seems to have their "points and merits".....

But...

Let me first state, Goku messaged me privately before I even had any knowledge of this post... so here is my rant...

From what I am gathering from Goku is the fact that he "tried" diplomacy in game with the aggressor, pretty much got spit in the face. He comes here to contact "IMP" but is met with everyones apathy.... Well not everyone, but a lot of big boys showed up and spit their fluff....

Why is the server so threatened by a solo clan player asking for a little respect?
Dragon had to deal with this fluff, Stryke has had to deal with this fluff... what is everyones problem??? There is not enough bots, self farming or inner land trading out there where you have to go and bully some old school FFA runner trying to get back into the swing of things?

Just a joke really.. and sure, I can come off as being hypocritical, Chaos in the past was the fluffs picking on the smaller tags, but we got 3 major established clans to gang rape us to show us its not so fun after all huh....

So with that out the way, everyone pat them self on the back for making FFA such a welcoming place to play....

Goku has been invited to join Chaos and to learn how the server state currently is. He wants to net, we will try everything in our power to make this happen.

If IMP feels they are still entitled to what ever land or reps or what ever the hell is going on message me. I will offer my string up if needed to shut this thread down and have everyone move on.....

TKO I didn't forget about you either, I am still waiting for a message in regards to our resolution with the mishape we made. Even though it has been some time now.....

All in all, Chaos wishes to remain neutral in the matter. We don't thing either side is really right or wrong, we just want to try to make FFA grow. This Goku guy does not seem like the normal scum new members we get here trolling on the forums. So I hope everything can work out for the best.

End Rant....
+1?
wasn't me...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:46:41

Ninja consider the issue closed its not a big deal
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:47:01

FFA is easily the best server for single players to play in their own tag. stop making fluff up because one sap is complaining about 2 unfair grabs.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Stryke Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:47:06

I have no real issues with him, just that this reminded me of what happened two years ago. I wasn't trying to be a fluff about it. In fact, back then we worked everything out before one of my *then* members blew a fuse and killed his string, *JUST* when me and my co-leader were trying to get him to join us.

I wish him well in ChAoS and genuinely hope he sticks around.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 9:24:18

Originally posted by mrford:
a clan that was killing bots and has abused small tags is complaining about people chastising an idiot on the boards?

good one xninja. solid chuckle.

I have not killed any bots, I have not lead any chats to kill bots. If a member wants to waste their turns killing bots for what ever reason.... ya stupid... I agree. I also said we have been in the wrong jerking around the little guys, so keep bringing it up like its our life mission.... I can only run "my" countries.... anyways......

I don't think Goku is an idiot. Sure he has some unreal perspectives, but to just trear him down... I just wanted to try to be the light in the dark to show that FFA isn't full of complete panks, even though there is a good chunk in FFA who would call me the pank....

I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it though. I said my peace, people can take it or leave it as it is.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 9:37:22

i love how you throw the "im not going to go back and fourth with you on it" in here after we had a civil convo in IRC about this fluff an hour ago. are you a flufftard or just panning for sympathy? jesus, i was starting to like your dumb ass too. damn idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 10:08:44

i love how you throw the "im not going to go back and fourth with you on it" in here after we had a civil convo in IRC about this fluff an hour ago. are you a flufftard or just panning for sympathy? jesus, i was starting to like your dumb ass too. damn idiot.

Calm down, so quick to call someone unintelligent before having all the facts... I thought the same thing about you before I posted..... I saw the post after we talked thinking you posted this after I left. My bad.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2015, 14:12:34

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Next time they hit you just hit their country with 45k acres. Retal can be done to any country in a clan...

This is incorrect.

Stryke Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 14:24:07

Originally posted by Primeval:
Next time they hit you just hit their country with 45k acres. Retal can be done to any country in a clan...

This is incorrect.

What Primeval said... It's far better to take your retal(s) from the country that hit you, than to hit an uninvolved country and lose *more* land in their retal on you.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

BlueCow

Mar 2nd 2015, 14:24:15

mrford chaos cant kill bots.... we farm them.... :)
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2015, 14:24:28

I think you've been slightly misinformed, or maybe just not willing to read this entire thread (I don't blame you). IMP does not feel entitled to anything. In fact, I was more than willing to work with him

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 15:23:32

I think you've been slightly misinformed, or maybe just not willing to read this entire thread (I don't blame you). IMP does not feel entitled to anything. In fact, I was more than willing to work with him

Naw, I didn't think you did, I am just trying to hush the situation. :p
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 18:06:42

Calm down, so quick to call someone unintelligent before having all the facts... I thought the same thing about you before I posted..... I saw the post after we talked thinking you posted this after I left. My bad.

So a time stamp is a concept above your head and in this thread you are talking against people doing the same things your clan did for a year, amd you want me to treat you like you are intelligent.

You see my problem here?

You say I act before having all the facts when you didn't even read a time stamp on a post. You have to be joking
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 19:30:29

So a time stamp is a concept above your head and in this thread you are talking against people doing the same things your clan did for a year, amd you want me to treat you like you are intelligent.

You see my problem here?

You say I act before having all the facts when you didn't even read a time stamp on a post. You have to be joking

You just like to rag eh.... meh :/

A time stamp is a concept I didn't happen to pay attention to. Even if I did, when I was talking to you I was engaged in a serious matter in real life at the same time, so nope, I didn't sit down and figure the time duration between your forum post and our irc convo.... my bad, guess it makes me an idiot in your twisted logic, fair enough you win.... I could really care less if you think I am an idiot. I don't play this game to meet your standards of intelligence.

Also I was not talking against anyone. It was in general. I also stated we were guilty of it, you don't need to keep bringing it up, I was there, I remember..... and we paid for it in the end... And we didn't do it a for a year either...

I didn't come in here calling IMP assholes. I didn't come in accusing anyone of anything really. I am not trying to dictate how other clans deal with things, Im just trying to calm the situation and apart from you it seems to be..... That's all I was trying to do. As hypocritical as you may want it to sound, in the end I want server growth. That's my end goal in posting in this waste of a thread.... If you want to take what Chaos has done in the past and cling to it, that's your choice . I have personally tried to move us out of that lower class of clan, despite your opinion.

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2015, 19:32:55

Drop me a line on here via private message. FFAT discussion brings out the special

Not my first rodeo

derp derp

Mar 2nd 2015, 20:16:16

prime rides da pee pee

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 3:01:34

This thread. Wow.

Just had my big one get hit for an apparent 'retal' for the A hits B and B retals by hitting C. Sadness. I was such a tree hugger this set and I was top feed. Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*This is the right place for this right?*
IT'S KILLING TIME

Xninja Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 3:31:33

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
This thread. Wow.

Just had my big one get hit for an apparent 'retal' for the A hits B and B retals by hitting C. Sadness. I was such a tree hugger this set and I was top feed. Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LOL +1 if sarcasim... -1 if legit :/

On serious note did you really get your "big one" hit?
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

ssewellusmc

Mar 3rd 2015, 3:46:47

Direct hit to the ding dongs with the football....

http://youtu.be/mV1LWhNpTJU

Marshal Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 15:03:54

that wasn't football.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2015, 17:28:47

That wasnt hair gel either...
wasn't me...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2015, 17:55:13

meh. a couple of random hits not even every other day is what the server is supposed to be. go IMP.

yep, you have your land trading and you're farming the bots, and everyone gets a trophy these days. quit whining and run a better defense.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 3rd 2015, 19:05:46

Whomever suggested that crazy retal rule earlier in this thread is going to get some new kid in trouble down the road reading archives or something.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2015, 19:43:45

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 4th 2015, 6:13:16

Are you able to retal in order to get your land back from the string who too it from you?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mar 5th 2015, 15:22:34

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
This thread. Wow.

LOL +1 if sarcasim... -1 if legit :/

On serious note did you really get your "big one" hit?

I was being sarcastic :), but in truth my 'big one' did get hit, but it's not a big deal. I can make up the acres pretty quick.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 5th 2015, 17:52:17

Someone langrabbed your country ingame?

THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR! NO GRABBING!

ssewellusmc

Mar 6th 2015, 0:30:21

I think he is referring to the bad man with free candy in his windowless work van... that kind of grabing.

Mar 6th 2015, 3:04:37

I think he is referring to the bad man with free candy in his windowless work van... that kind of grabing.

I want one! I want one!!!
IT'S KILLING TIME

Stryke Game profile

Mar 6th 2015, 4:46:11

LOL WOW.

a.k.a. NightShade

Collzaboration Game profile

Mar 10th 2015, 21:58:27

Don't worry about Gimp just plaster them if you can. They are another small conglomeration of nobody.

Mar 11th 2015, 1:50:28

So right
IT'S KILLING TIME

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 11th 2015, 2:08:00

Hmmm
Do as I say, not as I do.

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 8:19:24

Use the Takers rules, grab us 1 time.. We will rape you, grab us more, we will Kill you. Works fine.

Desperado Game profile

Mar 13th 2015, 11:24:03

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Use the Takers rules, grab us 1 time.. We will rape you, grab us more, we will Kill you. Works fine.

nobody wants to grab you because your countries have STDs

pants antler