Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 4:11:49

I need a netting teacher to teach me the fundamentals and everything there is too netting I will even try whatever start you tell me to do I just really want to learn tired of dragging my teams down
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Jack

Mar 1st 2015, 4:16:31

Quad tap #12 , daily, to get your land up... first tip.

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 4:34:38

I'm not hitting CC even if I wanted to military's too small
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2015, 7:28:54

I can teach you how to duckie...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 8:05:47

Oregon sucks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 8:12:19

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
I need a netting teacher to teach me the fundamentals and everything there is too netting I will even try whatever start you tell me to do I just really want to learn tired of dragging my teams down
I will teach you but you gotta do something for me. If your going it alone with your own tag than your gonna need someone else. If you tagup with us than I will teach you the basics. I'm not the best netter, but I can help you.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 8:22:31

i dont know about coaching you, but if you have a specific question then you can pm me on IRC or on these forums and i will attempt to answer whenever i see it. if i can teach jayr, i can teach anyone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 10:11:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Aw I feel honored KoH you refused to teach kekekeke but your willing to teach me lmao
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 10:13:03

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I will teach you but you gotta do something for me. If your going it alone with your own tag than your gonna need someone else. If you tagup with us than I will teach you the basics. I'm not the best netter, but I can help you.

What tag syko?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Stryke Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 12:04:02

Syko is with IMP. I'd teach you what I know, but I've only been able to hit $157 million on the one set before a fluffload of changes were made to Dictatorship and Ghost Acres. I don't know if much of the changes were rolled back when qz redid things, but I'm still figuring things out.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 14:36:35

Stryke has had more nw than me, last set I should've been 180 mil nw finish in 1a but got nuked and chemmed halfway through set. That's just the name of the game. Join IMP and I can show you what I know, won't be a problem for you too break 100mil nw. It's a start. But keep in mind you have missed some time in the set.

Twain Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 17:01:39

PAN, ICD and TKO generally have split up the best netters in the game between them. Pick one and join. I'm sure if you're in any of their tags and you have questions, they'll be happy to help you.

I'd suggest PAN, since that's of course where I play (when I play).

eepandora.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 17:53:28

Last set I got 135mil nw in 1A. Now in FFA I have had more networth of course. But I am of course putting more effort into it than I normally would. I usually enjoy warring. It's true that most of the great netters are in those other tags mentioned. You pick wherever you want to go, but i'm helping people out in IMP, so expect a better finish from IMP than usual.

Donny Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 18:06:06

Originally posted by Jack:

I Dare you.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 18:10:32

I checked out one of your countries, it needs alot of work. A standard for Construction sites is 180, if your going to trade with yourself you need alot more, you only have 100. I have about 600 per country. Your tech's are non existent, I see you are running a farmer strat, so you should start with buying up on agricultural tech on the public market. Build up you CS's first, than with the income you get buy the tech. Set military production to 100% spies and than build about 300-500 industrial complexes, having zero spies leaves you completely vulnerable. If your going to trade with yourself, sell down turrets and buyup on jets instead. Or use the income temporarily to buyup on techs. Are all your countries farmers? You want your agricultural tech to be at 224% although you can go higher with your fascism's Not all your countries are that govn type, so the max out can be different. Start with this and once you build it up we can go from there.

Hope you don't mind that I kinda put your business on display, but I am just trying to help and hoping someone else may come along and build off of what I said for you.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2015, 18:13:44

Originally posted by mrford:
i dont know about coaching you, but if you have a specific question then you can pm me on IRC or on these forums and i will attempt to answer whenever i see it. if i can teach jayr, i can teach anyone.
+1
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2015, 19:03:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Aw I feel honored KoH you refused to teach kekekeke but your willing to teach me lmao

:-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:17:42

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by Jack:

I Dare you.

No Donny I would never hit CC hell I was trying to join CC a few sets back when you had that war with Chaos I actually try to avoid land grabbing at all costs I don't like it I'd rather all explore peacefully too much crap goes into land grabbing the only time I land grab is when I trade with my own countries
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:20:28

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I checked out one of your countries, it needs alot of work. A standard for Construction sites is 180, if your going to trade with yourself you need alot more, you only have 100. I have about 600 per country. Your tech's are non existent, I see you are running a farmer strat, so you should start with buying up on agricultural tech on the public market. Build up you CS's first, than with the income you get buy the tech. Set military production to 100% spies and than build about 300-500 industrial complexes, having zero spies leaves you completely vulnerable. If your going to trade with yourself, sell down turrets and buyup on jets instead. Or use the income temporarily to buyup on techs. Are all your countries farmers? You want your agricultural tech to be at 224% although you can go higher with your fascism's Not all your countries are that govn type, so the max out can be different. Start with this and once you build it up we can go from there.

Hope you don't mind that I kinda put your business on display, but I am just trying to help and hoping someone else may come along and build off of what I said for you.

No not all are farmers it's a mixture of farmers, cashers, and Indies. I love my indies
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:32:42

Commy Indy is the easiest strat in the game(it was the only strat I played back in E2025 days besides a rainbow;), need industrial techs, also you need lots of land... they grow huge with lots of land. When I do cashers I just make half of my buildings business and half residential than max out on business and residential techs and cash turns once its time to start stocking. Theres more to it all than that, but thats just the basics.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:51:42

c/i is far from the easiest strat in the game. the fact that you would say that makes me question your qualifications as a teacher, but then again i know you so i dont need that to question them lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:35:03

There's only few guys in the game that really know how to play C/I properly.
(•_•)

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 9:37:02

I placed 16th rank on express with my C/I but I've decided to land trade with myself changed all government types to fascist except for my few republicans and Theo cashers I have my 2 fascists went from about 7900 acres to about 25000 acres in 120 turns
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 9:39:51

express and this server are different as fluff, and c/i even has special rules over on express. you cant compare the 2.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 10:02:17

True lol that is just a huge accomplishment for me I was so proud of myself lol
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2015, 15:59:26

Keep at it, you'll eventually get better and better.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 1:21:42

Originally posted by mrford:
c/i is far from the easiest strat in the game. the fact that you would say that makes me question your qualifications as a teacher, but then again i know you so i dont need that to question them lol.

I'm just trying to be helpful. I made a top 100 With a Commy/Indy. Now Certainly not a top ten. I see what your talking about if your taking it from that angle. But I mean as far as playing a commy indy it's pretty straightforward, expect to lose alot of money and cash each turn. Buy-up on income techs and military tech to reduce the losses.Even having some military bases would reduce military costs. Not sure if it's worth it in the end though. Commies are great for early set retalers, and early set breakers.

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 2:02:36

To be competitive as a c/I you have to grow/grab and sell a couple times a day.

You can break 100mill as an all-x farmer and casher.

You said c/I was the easiest strat in the game to someone willing to learn.

You see the problem here right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 2:39:43

yes, that is true, it does require more work, to get too where other strats are played more lax. You do have to be more active. Guess it's really one of the hardest than.

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2015, 3:00:48

To be fair easy and hard are relative. What isn't relative is time requirement. You seem to understand my point quite well though. Cool beans.
Swagger of a Chupacabra