Verified:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:40:58

I already told your guy #1482 to not visit me again, but he insists. I'm sick of the bullfluff and games. He's topfeeding me knowing that I can't get what he's taking from me due to his lower land. Why am I being pushed to do something I don't want to do?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:43:08

Not to mention the money and bushels he's taking with these grabs..

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:44:48

you must be new here.

IMP gets bored and does random fluff like that all the time. just build a dedicated retaller and rape them on retals and they might go away. usually you have to bloody their nose first as they dont learn any other way.

that said, you got your land back with ghost acres and you arnt an established tag. work for your respect.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 1st 2015, 20:48:14

Are we complaining about 2 PS over a week on under-defended fatties or did I miss something else here?

Drop me a line on here via private message. FFAT discussion brings out the special

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:49:44

I don't want to earn respect by having to quit after doing so.

I'm not here to be their farm just to lose $140mil, millions of bushels, just to have to 'get my land back' and take on the building costs and not being able to use turns for growth. I already let him have a big positive exchange with me before, but he just insists on being a prick. In this server there are plenty of your own countries to farm from, so it's just willfully being a pain. I don't understand why..

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:51:20

join a clan then if you dont want the risk of running low defense in a small tag.

you cant have it all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 20:56:18

It's not about low defense or not. It's the nature of the server. And he's the one with no defense and all jets, solely for this purpose. Hardly anyone plays with defense in this server. And besides, it doesn't stop someone who knows what their doing and wants land, with PS. This all just results in less players

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:01:14

well, i can see you have just come here to complain instead of look for solutions, so im going to let you get back to that after one last comment.

i run solo and small tags every set and i dont have any problems because i establish myself as a retaller and carry the capability to make people pay for getting bored and fluffing with me. most times grabs are settled through simple ingame messages of my intentions and desire to be left alone. you either need to start doing that or join a clan. your sensibilities are clearly too delicate to be running in a small tag.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ddd Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:19:40

wow I cant believe I gonna say this...

what ford said :)

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:28:59

Originally posted by mrford:
well, i can see you have just come here to complain instead of look for solutions, so im going to let you get back to that after one last comment.

i run solo and small tags every set and i dont have any problems because i establish myself as a retaller and carry the capability to make people pay for getting bored and fluffing with me. most times grabs are settled through simple ingame messages of my intentions and desire to be left alone. you either need to start doing that or join a clan. your sensibilities are clearly too delicate to be running in a small tag.

+1. Non-threatening in-game messages expalaing your actions and the ablity to take your retals are key. As a land farmer myself, I shy away from people who have the capabilityto hit back.

Though I will be honest, IMP has had a fluffy history, though have been generally nice sine they came back a few sets ago.
Your base is mine!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:38:05

Just to complain? Um, no. What is this solo tag you are playing anyway?

Like I said, he already did it before and I did try a peaceful, in-game message and I was met with attitude. I decided to let it go. It's sad I have to explain this, as if to a child, but I came here looking for an explanation as to why this guy wants to purposely light my fire. Not to hear your bad advice or shots about 'complaining'.

It's not about not being able to hit back, which I can clearly do and have done, it's about topfeeding. Plenty of you guys out there have countries with well over 50k land. lets say I hit you with a country with 20k, and you retal. Obviously I'm going to end up much more well off. And let's say I keep doing it. How are you going to react? I know most tags in here would reply with multiple attacks until they got their land back, claiming topfeeding. I voice myself here and I get hecklers instead.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:38:33

And Raging Budda, aren't you the guy who killed me over 1 spy op? Which was an accident

the real bomber

Mar 1st 2015, 21:48:41

well for a guy who is from the old ffa you sure don't now how to communicate very well here on ffat,....

first off u were in fact complaining - not seeking advice, secondly the adice given if you already know and have done why the firken frack aren't you killing him or taking land for land or doing something in order to show you wish to be left alone..

duh u and its sad to me, if you are the old goku that u spit and spat on here like and old whiner

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 1st 2015, 21:55:47

My only complaint here is the general mindset of some players seemingly new to the server. At face value, it appears you plan to play in a tiny, unknown tag, with little defense and (for some ridiculous reason) believe that SS and PS are not an inherent part of this game - mind you, there have stiil only been 2 that I can see.

I asked you to make contact since IMP has no intentions of inciting any bad blood or hostilities as a clan. So far, you've just continued your rant against my original request without contact. I'm done speaking here.

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 21:56:07

I'm tag UNC. The one you ingame asking to team up. I didn't respond because I had a 1v1 planned This set and I had no clue who you were.

I have placed multiple t10 as a solo tag artist.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 1st 2015, 21:57:28

This is ffa, topfeeding doesn't exist here,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:05:53

I didn't see your first message Primeval, amongst all of the other words thrown at me. But your surface appeal is wrong. I didn't have tiny defense. He just has nothing but jets, which in itself isn't the problem.

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites lol. If it were you being screwed over intentionally you'd be the same way. Let me take my country with 15k land and PS your country with 30k land, and I'll do it every day knowing in the end you lose land and I gain. You surely wouldn't stand for it. No fluff I could attack back for my land, and in the process cause a war that doesn't end well for anybody(especially me). I was trying to be peaceful and avoid wreaking havoc across the entire server...simply by being asked to be left alone....instead all of you snakes come out and start taking shots at me.

I'm not here for any of your advice. I'm here to find out why a member of IMP is creating bad blood with me. Any of you with eyes to see can clearly see that's what's happening. Obviously I'm here because I don't want to go to war and waste an entire set, nor take down innocent bystanders in the tag because someone wants to personally be a fluffhead.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:07:42

Sure it does, Warster. Tell me your tag and countries and I can PS your fat country with some low-level of mine. See how the land exchange turns out and if you're happy with the results. And if you ask me not to do it anymore, and I still do it as a smack in the face, then what will you do?

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:07:56

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
I already told your guy #1482 to not visit me again, but he insists. I'm sick of the bullfluff and games. He's topfeeding me knowing that I can't get what he's taking from me due to his lower land. Why am I being pushed to do something I don't want to do?

Hey there goku when you create a tag you need to post in ffa let all the big clans know that you are a solo tag try to get pacts with them push for a UNAP if you can. I'm a solo tag and only got hit once all set I have pacts with the majority of the clans in ffa. You have to want to try to help yourself no one will help you. Trust me I used to have one of the worst reputations on here but I'm slowly turning it around. Good luck out there sweetie!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Dragon Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:14:59

Ford isn't terribly likeable, but he is what he is and he's right.

I personally think it's good for small clans to bring their grievances to FFAt where a lot of people do not. You'll see guys from "established clans" tell you that you can do FA behind the scenes and all, but IMO, the "little guy" doing his business here is smart.

If for no other reason, there's a "public record" of happenings that can be seen by anyone who might have an interest. That said, ford's suggestion of a dedicated retaller is a very good one. Make the attacker pay.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:21:26

See, now a response from Aphrodite is actually helpful and peaceful. No, I did not post on here my intentions of playing a solo tag, I didn't think I had to. I could do that in the future.

What has happened here is very simple, ladies.

IMP player hits a fatter country of mine, knowing full-well my retal on him won't yield nearly as much land. We both know this, so I message him to not hit me anymore. I'll sacrifice the losses to not have to deal with any bs; i.e. just leave me alone. The same IMP player(and country for that matter) does it again a few days later to a bit fatter country of mine, again knowing that I'm not going to get the same returns. Now, it should be obvious here that 2 attacks isn't the end of the world, but this is the kind of fluff that goes on that is just a smack in the face and is an attempt to provoke me. That's why I'm here, to know why I am being provoked into a war that I don't want, and insulted in the process. I'd much rather net in peace than go down swinging, because I can't take the entire IMP clan. I also don't believe I should have to sack a set or two "proving myself" or "making a stand" because that's not fun to me. Again, why I'm here.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 22:24:10

Dragon, I'd love to make the attacker pay, but the land the attacker has does not yield what I lose in 1 hit. That's the point. And me taking my land back by force just gets me killed or perhaps FUBAR'ed. Or, the user will use other countries to pull the same bs on more countries of mine. The best win for me is simply to get a pact with IMP to have no more attacks exchanged whatsoever.

ssewellusmc

Mar 1st 2015, 22:51:53

Next time they hit you just hit their country with 45k acres. Retal can be done to any country in a clan...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 1st 2015, 23:16:58

The term topfeeding doesn't exist in ffa, it's an alliance server term

1 hit 1 retal,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 1st 2015, 23:24:14

And after looking at the countries involved, had you made a country designed for retaling, you would have all your land back and then some

Edited By: Warster on Mar 1st 2015, 23:26:33
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 1st 2015, 23:53:46

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Next time they hit you just hit their country with 45k acres. Retal can be done to any country in a clan...

This I was not aware of...hitting country B of Clan IMP when country A hit me is an acceptable retal? Even with two different users?

Warster, maybe the term exists there, but the application of what it means is present here as well.

ssewellusmc

Mar 2nd 2015, 0:19:05

Yup... bet they will stop hitting you if you do that... I would send a message afterwards saying this was a retal for xxxx

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 0:50:15

Well, I guess how I was seeing it, if I took a big grab on some other country, they won't be happy. They'll see I'm a small tag and just use their weight against me and take it back even more. '

Bottom line though, I just want to net in peace. I sent a personal message to Mr. IMP, but haven't heard back yet.

Mar 2nd 2015, 0:57:34

And Raging Budda, aren't you the guy who killed me over 1 spy op? Which was an accident

Yep. Caught me on the 2nd worst day in the past 10 years. Not my proudest moment, but wrong time, wrong place. For reference, The worst was learning my brother had died.
Your base is mine!

ssewellusmc

Mar 2nd 2015, 1:06:13

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

Yep. Caught me on the 2nd worst day in the past 10 years. Not my proudest moment, but wrong time, wrong place. For reference, The worst was learning my brother had died.

Hope everything is ok and sorry for your loss.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 1:19:54

Well, I'm more than willing to forgive such aggressive actions mostly triggered by the events of real life. Although next time I'd encourage you to talk to me first.

ddd Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 1:28:53

are u in fact goku from years past?

ddd Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 1:29:21

and what clan ya be in, I want to contact you ingame

Mar 2nd 2015, 2:02:38

Well, I'm more than willing to forgive such aggressive actions mostly triggered by the events of real life. Although next time I'd encourage you to talk to me first.

Again, not my best moment. I wasn't in the mood to talk.
Your base is mine!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 2:16:34

You can PM me here, ddd.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2015, 2:18:24

Boobsies.
wasn't me...

Stryke Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 2:21:34

I believe we've been through this before...

http://earthempires.com/...talk/sota-president-25454
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 4:31:57

You pull a thread from 2013 when I didn't know the rules of this FFA server? Get out of here with that nonsense. Here I am trying to abide by the rules and regulations you people have put in place, and when I voice anything I'm met with criticism and insults. The majority of you have been against me from the start, regardless of situation. Please don't post on my thread with that kind of garbage anymore. Thanks.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:05:18

The imp hit wasn't even a topfeed anyway
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:15:03

Warster, I don't want to go back and forth with semantics of 'topfeeding'. My point was made and I believe clear. I'm sure there are still a few 'rules' or 'policies' I'm not aware of, but when a country with 60% amount of land of my own hits me, I'm not going to get the same return for my country that was hit. Period. I could also apply these same tactics to larger countries on IMP, but what good would that do me? Do you think they would sit back and accept it? Of course not...and I'd be in a bad situation still, in fact, worse. So all I've asked is for IMP to not attack me anymore, but I can't get a response on PM. I don't want reparations, just to be left alone. Instead, the hounds are coming out of everywhere now it seems.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:18:18

you dont have the reputation or respect to be making the kind of claims and requests you are making. it is as simple as that. join a clan or deal with a couple grabs. fluffing on the boards about it is only going to make more people look at your string. make an effort to make yourself less appealing of a target if you are that concerned with 2 grabs.

if you quit the game over a couple of grabs you dont think are fair you wernt a valuable player anyways. sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Persephone

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:21:06

What I find amazing after reading all of this, is that you still believe you can dictate to everyone what and how things should be done.

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:25:36

With a purpose built retal country you would have got 3100 acre + ghost acres, which would have gained u land , then the country that lost the land originally could have just farmed it's land back from ur retal country.

So please don't bullfluff me with " I couldn't get all my land back" crap.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:27:20

Lol...you think this is about two grabs? What thread have you been reading? It was the principle, and I have enough experience with you players that when smaller countries make big grabs on you, you farm until you get your land back. I don't have this luxury being a small tag...

Persephone, what did I dictate? What did I demand that should be done?? I made a request for IMP not to hit me anymore, and asked why a member of theirs is trying to light my fire. That's not dictating. I don't know what you've been reading either, sir.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:29:03

Warster, perhaps that could have been done and could be something I could learn, but is not something I'm familiar with as the math of this game has changed over the years. So it's not bullfluffting you, it was my honest understanding. Also, I'd still prefer not to have to go through all of that headache just to get 'back' where I was. So I asked to be left alone, just like most clans do. That's it.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:35:24

Your mistake was bringing this to the forum and airing the issue here, this thread should have just said " could a leader/fa from imp please contact me"

You would get a better reply from them that way.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:41:26

Again, maybe something else I could learn. But I'm not familiar with the process here at all. I'm not one to engage in the forums, for obvious reasons. They never go well. I tried dealing with the player through in-game messages, and that didn't work so I did the only other thing I knew.

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:46:19

I have enough experience with you players

lol, you can shut the fluff up now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 5:57:03

I do. You know I'm right, even if you don't like it. And I'll stop speaking to you if you stop posting here. A win-win for both of us. Agreed?

mrford Game profile

Mar 2nd 2015, 6:02:01

i dont have a problem running solo tags. you apparently do because you seem to think you are entitled to not being grabbed in a way you dont like, in a way that hurts your feelings because you dont think it was a fair grab. you clearly have no experience here since that is your mindset. and in the process of trying to show all your experience, you are alienating some people with nothing to lose this set.

all you are doing now is talking yourself into a corner and raising the possibility of you losing more land and maybe even a few countries.
Swagger of a Chupacabra