Feb 16th 2015, 22:16:42

pain is intensifying

Vic Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 22:17:17

can i dip these things in milk or something?!?! someone, please, help

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2015, 22:18:14

Try scratching the peopers, then cutting your balls.. should at least move the pain

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 22:23:29

yeah, i attempted to remove my contacts after picking peppers from my garden a couple years ago.

sack up fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 22:26:51

that was absolutely horrific pain omg

BladeEWG Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 22:35:09

You are something else Vic LOL

Schilling Game profile

Feb 16th 2015, 22:50:08

I had a friend do that one night after mixing up some chili. He cut and added his own peppers, then went and took a leak.
A while after he came out of the restroom I notice he was pretty shifty in his seat, he was doing some Lamaze breathing and he was sweating buckets. He had this super horrified look on his face.

Gotta watch out for them peppers. :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 1:04:40

I haven't scratched my balls after handling peppers however one time I did go to take out my contacts after cutting some hot peppers.... BAD IDEA. Even after I washed my hands with soap and water it still hurt.

I could only imagine how bad it'd hurt your man sack. Poor vic.

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 1:05:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
I haven't scratched my balls after handling peppers however one time I did go to take out my contacts after cutting some hot peppers.... BAD IDEA. Even after I washed my hands with soap and water it still hurt.

i already said that. poser.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 1:06:28

I didn't read your post. I come to thread pass up all the loser reply's and post my own. The only reply on this thread worth a fluff is mine. Every other post can be deleted as far as I am concerned.

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 1:19:01

i hope you get cayenne pepper on your balls
Swagger of a Chupacabra

HavocMD

Feb 17th 2015, 2:11:02

Too late, but in the future, vinegar is the key.

With something like ghost peppers of those exotic things even hotter, it's super-key you wash your hands in vinegar. Not only for the bathroom thing, but even hours after if you take out your contacts later that night it's like getting maced. Great too for when you get it under your fingernails and this fluff keeps burning for weeks :)

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 2:18:43

if you are messing with ghost chilis or anyting hotter you need to be wearing gloves anyways. i have seen people using respirators when cooking them. being stupid isnt the same thing as being manly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 4:40:43

You haven't experienced burning til you rubbed your eyes after chopping habanero peppers...

Man up dawg!

:P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 5:04:31

LOL I did this to myself a long time ago too. I was wondering if it would fall off afterwards, it didn't. Take a long, long shower and use lots and lots of soap. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Boltar Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 6:24:25

never done any of that.. but when i was younger my dad told me about the time he got jiggers on his fluff cause he was taking a piss in the woods.. he went to work the next day scratching like he had crabs.. he then scratched real good.. and sprayed carburetor cleaner on his junk.. told me he was jumping up and down for 10 minutes hoping the pain and burning would end

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 6:46:09

never heard of jiggers, but chiggers on the other hand. shudders.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Wu Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 9:00:41

SOL is ranked too high

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 10:48:24

When you are dumb, you better be tough.

elvesrus

Feb 17th 2015, 11:34:35

Originally posted by mrford:

Worst I got em was ankle to knee. No pain, but damn that fluff itched like it would never end.

also to vic: grab some icyhot, might help ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 15:17:51

Originally posted by Wu:
SOL is ranked too high
+1
wasn't me...

braden Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 16:37:51

jigger is a unit for measuring alcohol for mixed drinks, is it not?

Trife Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 16:48:17

all i know is that we've got a bunch of fluffing racists in this fluffing thread

take your racial slurs elsewhere

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 17th 2015, 16:49:44

the more important takeaway is that no one should ever eat food made by Vic because he touches his balls while preparing it.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 16:56:15

Originally posted by Trife:
all i know is that we've got a bunch of fluffing racists in this fluffing thread

stfu libtard!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NoleICN Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 17:27:20

Originally posted by Pang:
the more important takeaway is that no one should ever eat food made by Vic because he touches his balls while preparing it.

+1
Nole

Retired

elvesrus

Feb 17th 2015, 17:34:20

How else do you get 'special sauce'?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 17:52:15

Yea chigger . So sometimes my spelling is bad. Especially near 2am

Marshal Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 20:36:55

so brd puts dry ice on his balls and vic puts hot peppers. weirdos.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 20:44:06

if you are messing with ghost chilis or anyting hotter you need to be wearing gloves anyways. i have seen people using respirators when cooking them. being stupid isnt the same thing as being manly.

I had never heard of ghost peppers until a couple years ago a guy had some at the break room table sliced up, I thought I was manly and grabbed a whole one and popped it in my mouth, his eyes got the size of dinner plates, it had the sweetest taste for a pepper I had ever tasted.....for about 15 seconds, for 2 days my mouth was on fire no matter the milk or bread I consumed and that 2nd day the other end was on fire as well

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 20:44:25

lol Vic :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2015, 21:36:15

Originally posted by Riddler:

I had never heard of ghost peppers until a couple years ago a guy had some at the break room table sliced up, I thought I was manly and grabbed a whole one and popped it in my mouth, his eyes got the size of dinner plates, it had the sweetest taste for a pepper I had ever tasted.....for about 15 seconds, for 2 days my mouth was on fire no matter the milk or bread I consumed and that 2nd day the other end was on fire as well

ROFLMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

NoleICN Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 23:30:24

wow.... you either have guts or no brains.... cant figure out which.. holy fluff dude...
Nole

Retired

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2015, 23:37:44

He admitted ignorance. That kinda replaces both of your options.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bigdogcwg Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 0:00:15

so lesson learned: wear gloves. either while cutting hot peppers or when scratching you balls.

problem solved.

Trife Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 0:14:45

insanity wolf twist:

rub hot peppers all over your wanger and proceed to punish your gf/wife/random craigslist connection

first one to tap out loses!

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 0:19:01

Never had that problem, though I have had rubbed my eyes a couple min after cutting up raw jalapenos. Couldn't open my eyes for 30 minutues and my eye sockets were burning at the same time. That was real dumb.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 0:22:42

insanity wolf twist:

rub hot peppers all over your wanger and proceed to punish your gf/wife/random craigslist connection

Random craigslist connection could very well inflict a nasty std...aids anyone?
(•_•)

HavocMD

Feb 18th 2015, 3:10:47

lol, if you need a respirator to cook with them, you shouldn't be putting them in your food. Handling them with your hands is fine, just makes them a little warm. In fact, I've dried some of mine out when I have a bumper crop and grind them into a powder I put in my shoes when it's stupid cold out. Keeps your feet feeling nice and toasty.

Then again people don't believe me when I tell them something is "mild"...

Being an over-protective ninny isn't the same thing as being smart :)

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 3:15:24

Originally posted by HavocMD:

lol, if you need a respirator to cook with them, you shouldn't be putting them in your food. Handling them with your hands is fine, just makes them a little warm. In fact, I've dried some of mine out when I have a bumper crop and grind them into a powder I put in my shoes when it's stupid cold out. Keeps your feet feeling nice and toasty.

Then again people don't believe me when I tell them something is "mild"...

Being an over-protective ninny isn't the same thing as being smart :)

i was more referring to restaurant cooks cooking "worlds hottest burgers" and the likes in regard to the respirator as cooking the peppers on a flat iron will produce in effect tear gas (most recently on an episode of man vs food), and wearing gloves so you dont have to worry about washing your hands after and avoiding eye and/or ball pain and the likes, but whatever. you are clearly a great tough man. we all bow to you! taking precautions to avoid potential pain is girly as fluff! we apologize for breathing the same manly air as you.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 18th 2015, 3:21:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 3:21:52

/bow
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 3:39:12

Ford quit being a fluff!

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 3:41:32

impossible! i even cried a little when i got shot. 3 of my 4 man card corners are already cut off. my fate is sealed. my precautions surrounding peppers has doomed me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 3:44:15

LoL

Vic Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 6:01:49

Originally posted by Schilling:
he was doing some Lamaze breathing and he was sweating buckets. He had this super horrified look on his face.

Gotta watch out for them peppers. :P

lmao @ this!

Originally posted by Getafix:
Try scratching the peopers, then cutting your balls.. should at least move the pain

Haha I will definitely keep this in mind the next time

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
You are something else Vic LOL

:p here for your viewing pleasure

Originally posted by Requiem:

it was really bad, req! actually, I was told that saliva has a good salinity for contacts when there's no rewetting drops available, so I once made the mistake of putting my dried up contact on my tongue (yes weird, but it normally works brilliantly) and it wasn't until after I put it back in my eye that I remembered eating all those jalapenos. horrible

yeah, i attempted to remove my contacts after picking peppers from my garden a couple years ago.

sack up fluff.

lol i bet you also scratched your ass and gave yourself pink eye. (ok i've done that too)

Too late, but in the future, vinegar is the key.

With something like ghost peppers of those exotic things even hotter, it's super-key you wash your hands in vinegar. Not only for the bathroom thing, but even hours after if you take out your contacts later that night it's like getting maced. Great too for when you get it under your fingernails and this fluff keeps burning for weeks :)

this is very good to know thank you havoc! i literally would have dipped my balls into a bowl of vinegar. thank God i'm married or that would be a tough smell to explain to a date. "well, yes, I did actually dip my testicles in a bucket of vinegar" ... *slap* ... "hey, wait!"

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You haven't experienced burning til you rubbed your eyes after chopping habanero peppers...

Man up dawg!

:P

YOU DON'T KNOW ME SON!

Originally posted by Cerberus:
LOL I did this to myself a long time ago too. I was wondering if it would fall off afterwards, it didn't. Take a long, long shower and use lots and lots of soap. LOL

cerb the shower is what saved me in the end! fortunately they weren't ghost peppers or I think it would have taken more than that!

Originally posted by Boltar:
never done any of that.. but when i was younger my dad told me about the time he got jiggers on his fluff cause he was taking a piss in the woods.. he went to work the next day scratching like he had crabs.. he then scratched real good.. and sprayed carburetor cleaner on his junk.. told me he was jumping up and down for 10 minutes hoping the pain and burning would end

LMAO so I have no idea what jiggers are (little crawlers?)?? but the fact that your dad remedied it with fluffing carburetor cleaner on his junk has got to be the single manliest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Originally posted by braden:

lol as if you even measure your drinks :p

ya seriously, not cool guys, not cool

Originally posted by Wu:
SOL is ranked too high

11). LCN

Originally posted by Suicidal:
When you are dumb, you better be tough.

hahah well i'm definitely dumb and unfortunately i'm a fairly big wimp when it comes to burning balls. :p

AFTER preparing it Pang! I only touch my groin crevice while preparing food duh

Originally posted by elvesrus:

How else do you get 'special sauce'?

this is absolutely NOT how special sauce is made, in fact I am certain there are at least 3 more ingredients

Originally posted by elvesrus:

Worst I got em was ankle to knee. No pain, but damn that fluff itched like it would never end.

also to vic: grab some icyhot, might help ;)

hahah that would be an unbelievable interrogation method. hot pepper juice into cut balls followed by icyhot. *NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!*

HAHHAH you poor poor man!!! can you even taste anything anymore!?!

Originally posted by Akula:
lol Vic :)

hey akula :p

Originally posted by bigdogcwg:
so lesson learned: wear gloves. either while cutting hot peppers or when scratching you balls.

problem solved.

http://michaeljackson.ru/...05_1308485645663_full.jpg

insanity wolf twist:

*looks around innocently as if wife were not random craigslist connection and the hot peppers on the wang into punishment game was first brought to my attention in this post*

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Never had that problem, though I have had rubbed my eyes a couple min after cutting up raw jalapenos. Couldn't open my eyes for 30 minutues and my eye sockets were burning at the same time. That was real dumb.

youch that does sound very very dumb :p

what ingenuity, i'm thoroughly impressed havoc. what's a bumper crop btw??

impossible! i even cried a little when i got shot. 3 of my 4 man card corners are already cut off. my fate is sealed. my precautions surrounding peppers has doomed me.

would your man card be made by Donruss or Topps or Fleer??

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 6:13:47

Originally posted by braden:

lol as if you even measure your drinks :p

lol

Riddler Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 8:26:35

Yes Vic I can taste fine...the hemorhoids howevers still flare up from time to time, lol

Vic Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 14:34:24

lol :p

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 14:54:51

WTF? There has been no mention of anything race related in this thread, MORON!

You need to go and get some education, Trife. You are seriously missing some reading comprehension skills, boy.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!